Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? (35774 Views)

Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Stacyomolola(f): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
You're so cute, girl. Happy birthday.
U arent bad darling, thanks

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Gideoniteprime4: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

I'd like to see you two fvck each other. grin
Grabs popcorn
You're such a lonely pervert,
Go fvck yourself in a corner
You little cunt!
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jaksmillioniar: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
sisisioge:

Arindin bannza! How my bobo life concern you biko? Oloshi banza! Retarrrrded arindin. Your attention is unwelcome! Pleeeeeease leave me a lone! Haba....I know this simple something is beyond your comprehension but discuss with your woman about how you could ignore me forever! Hopefully, between you two some needed sense will emerge! oyin oshi! Dan ishiska! Shege banza!
u know me u can insult me and I let u go but bicth if u chat rubbish against my woman u will live Nairaland cos u cant stand her in anytin. so she has more sense Dan u. u stiil dont have sense after a long time.na ur generation bevoloshi after 3 years u are still single and shameless.go family room maybe dey go package hubby give u. or u keep begging for any guy to come live with u so u go dey give am free fucck
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Stacyomolola(f): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Miner13:
just preparing to write your own exam and i'm sure i'll pass? anyway happy birthday PRINCESS LOLLY
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Tozic: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Not more than 1200, thank u.

Hey,, can we be friends on this forum? Nothing like sending mail to one another or exchanging facebook username?
Just solely on intellectual discuss. You're extremely intelligent.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Johnnyplus01k(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=humilitypays post=88472819]It is mostly guys who have nothing much to offer who have been forcing themselves on a lady to accept them that go to public to propose to a lady in the hope that the public attention will persuade the lady into accepting their stupid proposal!

Tell me how many well to do men that proposed to their wife

Ordinary Nigerian music artistes who are mostly small boys with few wards of cash they showoff have line up of pretty ladies begging to be their babymamas, and some foolish boys calling themselves guys will be disgracing themselves in the name of proposing to a lady for marriage, it is well sha undecided

Op please can you show me the video of Mark Zuckerberg proposing to his wife Priscilla Chan. or Donald Trump's own.....weak men have taken over Nigeria sadly.....now begging liabilities to come into their lives, its a pity The talk too make sense
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:

I'm such a lonely pervert, imma fvck myself in a corner with my shrivelled deek.
There. Fixed. grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by sisisioge: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
u know me u can insult me and I let u go but bicth if u chat rubbish against my woman u will live Nairaland cos u cant stand her in anytin. so she has more sense Dan u. u stiil dont have sense after a long time.na ur generation bevoloshi after 3 years u are still single and shameless.go family room maybe dey go package hubby give u. or u keep begging for any guy to come live with u so u go dey give am free fucck

Chaiiiii...jakande oloriede! Leave me alone. Go and meet your beautiful sensible woman o. In fact, you need her to have sense lest your offspring come out without grey matter. Moreover, dont you think you are embarrassing her by stalking someone lesser than her? Haba, she's got all you need biko...don't shame her by craving the attention of another!

Lawd...how did you end up brainless? Dodoyo omo oshi! Forrrking retardd! Now dont quote me again...when a girl tells any man worth his salt to leave her alone, he leaves without looking back! Whew! Azzzehole!

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by zealblinks(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
Why people still take the risk of proposing publicly beats me. Do you even know if that person loves you well enough or is even psychologically ready to marry you at that point in time?
Any man that attempts this with me is asking for trouble. I don't like drama.
The stupid in you has spoken �
You think you are doing me?

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
u cut off with the partner sharp sharp cheesy
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Miner13: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
StarUp:
Failed marriage proposal? Trust me, a failed marriage proposal is better than a "failed marriage"... You should just go straight to church for thanksgiving because God just saved you from what would have happened 5 to 10 years into the marriage (if it had happened).
but girlie you get sense small sha
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
zealblinks:

The stupid in you has spoken �
You think you are doing me?
Ah, a mad one. I can't remember when nairaland became a psychiatric hospital.
Get well soon, inugo cheesy grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Miner13: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
bjprodint:
Move on
SINGLE?
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Gideoniteprime4: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

There. Fixed. grin
Joblessness was the only thing your village people used in destroying your already blunt destiny...

Wasted sperm!
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:

Joblessness was the only thing my village people used in destroying my already blunt destiny...

I am a wasted sperm!
True that. grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
I move
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Pacesetter123(m): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
jericco1:

The one you asked yes.. do you have a better explanation? undecided
Den if u think desperation was the main reason behind de question,u av failed completely.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by yanabasee(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Am still tryna remember if i messaged u & if i did, then it isnt by mistake, just usually dont message anybody on this forum except someone i find extremely intelligent

Ok... There's a screenshot below......

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:

Joblessness was the only thing your village people used in destroying your already blunt destiny...

Wasted sperm!
are u even a man? why u ranting with a woman like someone on her period

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
yanabasee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Gideoniteprime4: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

True that. grin
Chai!
I wonder why i fvcked your mother without protection
Just see the useless result it gave me
I can't even use you to clean my oily hands
A torn rag is way more useful than you
All deities would reject you, because you are not worth a human being
Woe be unto you if you quote the fvcker of you and your mother again
Goodbye and good riddance!

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by mechanics(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Life goes on.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Gideoniteprime4: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
A real man minds his business
Now get lost!
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:

Chai!
I wonder why i fvcked my mother without protection
Just see the useless result it gave me
I can't even use you to clean my oily hands
A torn rag is way more useful than you
All deities would reject you, because you are not worth a human being
Woe be unto me if i quote the fvcker of me and my mother again
Goodbye and good riddance!
And now the stench of his entrails stinks to the heavens. What an odoriferous saga grin grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by yanabasee(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See you.... Who the follow you shine teeth??

Go and lockdown my friend!!!
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
He's a tranny high on estrogen cheesy grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Legendguru: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
nothing you move on
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Gideoniteprime4: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

And now my stench of entrails stinks to the heavens. I curse the day i was born, ''gideoniteprime4'', forgive my chronic stupidity
how'd you like that huh?
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Gideoniteprime4: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

He's a tranny high on estrogen cheesy grin
You finally managed to find a fvck buddy, how beautiful is that?
P.s i love what i'm doing in your overwhelmed head
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:

You finally managed to find a fvck buddy, how beautiful is that?
P.s i love what i'm doing in your overwhelmed head
Overwhelmed head. cheesy cheesy
Your one minute of fame just passed. Fvck off into obscurity.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by bjprodint(f): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Miner13:
SINGLE?
married
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Stacyomolola(f): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
yanabasee:

so why havent u checked it ... Oh email probs, its ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Couple Rock Their Secondary School Uniform For Their Pre-wedding Photos