Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? (14552 Views)

Please How Can I Handle Advances From Married Women? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by rex444(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
yea it's quite a way to categorise homophobia n racism ...how are they related ? say no to homophobia say no to homophobia before U know it becomes a norm ...it is not our thing

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
when i was in secondary school , there was one rich man in my area , everybody respects the man becoz he is a politician . . so it happened that one day when i took my young brother to school while coming back i heard someone calling me by my english , i was surprised bcoz only few pipul knw my english name in my area , so when i turned it was the man . . . i was shocked coz me nd d man neva talked before . . . infact to cut the whole story short the man asked 4 my number whch i gave him

as time goes on he started calling me nd wheneva he see me he will gve me 1k . . nd always tell me to visit him for hauz

i was so happy that the man is always given me money nd decided to tell my classmate who happened to live in the same strt with me when my friend revealed what shocked me to the bones

he told me that the man is a homosexual
he also told me hw the man has been sleeping with some guys in my area

i was shocked and immediately deleted the man number frm my phone nd started ignoring him
thank GOD i never visited him in his house those days he was asking me to

5 Likes

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by odubayor(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Seandisputed(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Godfullsam:

You mean he attempted this with you in your own apartment and he is still breathing?

I envy your gentility.
I almost puked.
Maybe he wasn't sure about his sexuality then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ningen:
When I was a teenager, a man I barely knew in my area offered me a lift after I greeted him.

I was going to the market. I had no valid reason to decline. On our way, this elderly man started asking me a lot of really strange questions.

He first asked if I was single and a virgin. Then tried persuading me to follow him to his house at that moment. Shit, I got scared. I said no.

Man refused to give up. He promised me money and lot of girls. Said I'll enjoy. I told him okay but he needed to drop me off first let me buy stuffs.

Dude insisted on following me but I manage to convinced him that I'll visit so he let me go and drove home to wait for me.

He never saw me again. grin

3 weeks later, I learned he was murdered by lethal injection at night inside his own home tied like a dog. Probably he raped someone...

And got served.

Hmmmm. Like seriously?? That guy must me dare devil, he is lucky he did not meet extreme homophobic fellows. He would've been history.
U get chill sha..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Lamanii22(f): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
toniblacman:
As much as I knew it existed, I never knew it was happening around me and was ever going to happen to me.
My 2nd year or so in school, I attended this students fellowship, I was never a regular church goer. One Sunday while the service was ongoing, one of the fellowship's executives was getting friendly with me...I mean I should have noticed his friendliness wasn't normal but I it was so non expected and my own mind was preoccupied with the babe I had my eyes on...lol
As distracted as I was, this guy was even more of a distraction. As an executive of the church, while the sermon was on, he was texting on his fone and passing the fone to me to respond to his texts....yet I couldn't even reason what was on niggas mind. In the text, uncle told me he wanted me to see something after service, I didn't normally wait for any other gathering after the grace had been said except I had to talk to somebody and it was usually very brief; like getting a fone number or two from those freaky chics.
As soon as service ended...our man, I wasn't sure of his age but guessed we should be around same started to sweet talk me as we both walked away from the church premises which was another indication that dude was trying to get under my Calvin Klein. He talked me into getting to know his place which of course was very close to the worship centre and of course I must pass through on going to my own lodge. Well, we stopped at his lodge, brother brought a soft drink and a sachet of biscuits. I was beginning to feel like this guy is friendly sha.... As he suggested to know my villa too, I didn't consider it a lousy idea so we left for my villa.
The moment nigga got in after I did....meeehn, bobo just bolt my door and start to dey shut my windows ni sha..! Puzzled me, asked what the idea was, omo! Nigga came really uncomfortably close to me and descended to pull my trousers, drag the tin join boxers, as in, it was a real quick move that I without knowing it got paused for seconds... lol
Meeehn before my recovery, brother already had my pipe in his mouth doing the business. Realizing what was happening to me, rather than been enthusiastic or got mad, I only felt pity for this poor guy, my dicc had even refused to grow in his mouth. I was just there watching him, kept my face impassive, gave him no hint of encouragement. Then I held his head with my left hand and he yielded, gently removed my black machine, dragged up my boxers and trousers. And commanded to get up. I just told him, I am not into it. To ease his embarrassment, I offered to accompany him as he left. We got to the gates and I stopped to tell him, he shouldn't worry, it's going to be between us. And promised to see him next Sunday which was a lie.
That's my experience with a homo...no hating.
Before I graduated, I heard a rumour that this fellow attempted that with some other guys in the church too. I didn't dig, I only got to understand that I was probably not the only prey-to-be.

Mhen! You're really calm ooo....

This should reach out to more audience I'd love to hear more real life stories...
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by 2dice01: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

If u know how homophobic I dey u for no even reason wetin u talk.
I read someone (a lady) said something about her experience. That was y I decided to create this thread, so that we can hear about peoples experience. Cause this tinz happens, and it seems like it doesn't.

I'm actually more interested in hearing from the ladies ..

BTW this is a front page material. Rocktation, farano, if u don't mind.

ladies are secretive
so dont expect much comment from them

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Joshforeal: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tolubigyansh:
There's nothing bad in being gay as far as you don't touch me

Make everybody dey their dey
Tolu where is the big yansh grin
Tolubigyansh:
There's nothing bad in being gay as far as you don't touch me

Make everybody dey their dey
Tolu where is the big yansh
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 12:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Ladies... We dey wait for una oh...

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 19, 2020
a gay dude will only hit on u if u dress like a gay or act like one.For example some guys think its cool wearing skinny pink trousers but then this is a gay badge.what about guys who use lipsticks on their lips and eye liners with the hope of being more handsome..now thats a gayish act as far as i am concerned cheesy.why wont a gay dude hit on u when u are wearing skinny pink trousers and wearing lipstick like a woman cos u want to have pink lips lipsrsealed.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 19, 2020
toniblacman:
As much as I knew it existed, I never knew it was happening around me and was ever going to happen to me.
My 2nd year or so in school, I attended this students fellowship, I was never a regular church goer. One Sunday while the service was ongoing, one of the fellowship's executives was getting friendly with me...I mean I should have noticed his friendliness wasn't normal but I it was so non expected and my own mind was preoccupied with the babe I had my eyes on...lol
As distracted as I was, this guy was even more of a distraction. As an executive of the church, while the sermon was on, he was texting on his fone and passing the fone to me to respond to his texts....yet I couldn't even reason what was on niggas mind. In the text, uncle told me he wanted me to see something after service, I didn't normally wait for any other gathering after the grace had been said except I had to talk to somebody and it was usually very brief; like getting a fone number or two from those freaky chics.
As soon as service ended...our man, I wasn't sure of his age but guessed we should be around same started to sweet talk me as we both walked away from the church premises which was another indication that dude was trying to get under my Calvin Klein. He talked me into getting to know his place which of course was very close to the worship centre and of course I must pass through on going to my own lodge. Well, we stopped at his lodge, brother brought a soft drink and a sachet of biscuits. I was beginning to feel like this guy is friendly sha.... As he suggested to know my villa too, I didn't consider it a lousy idea so we left for my villa.
The moment nigga got in after I did....meeehn, bobo just bolt my door and start to dey shut my windows ni sha..! Puzzled me, asked what the idea was, omo! Nigga came really uncomfortably close to me and descended to pull my trousers, drag the tin join boxers, as in, it was a real quick move that I without knowing it got paused for seconds... lol
Meeehn before my recovery, brother already had my pipe in his mouth doing the business. Realizing what was happening to me, rather than been enthusiastic or got mad, I only felt pity for this poor guy, my dicc had even refused to grow in his mouth. I was just there watching him, kept my face impassive, gave him no hint of encouragement. Then I held his head with my left hand and he yielded, gently removed my black machine, dragged up my boxers and trousers. And commanded to get up. I just told him, I am not into it. To ease his embarrassment, I offered to accompany him as he left. We got to the gates and I stopped to tell him, he shouldn't worry, it's going to be between us. And promised to see him next Sunday which was a lie.
That's my experience with a homo...no hating.
Before I graduated, I heard a rumour that this fellow attempted that with some other guys in the church too. I didn't dig, I only got to understand that I was probably not the only prey-to-be.
so a guy just pulled down ur zipper and pulled out ur pingolo and put it in his mouth and u just sat dere looking shocked shocked shocked shocked.maybe u look gay for him to have that confidence to do such to u grin.u sure u not gay?

5 Likes

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Bellotelli: 6:37am On Apr 19, 2020
I have when i was still a teenager. If not that i escaped i don't think i would have recovered from the trauma. The thought of that man forcing my lips to his always wanna make puke each time i think of it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Brunicekid(m): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Ningen:
When I was a teenager, a man I barely knew in my area offered me a lift after I greeted him.

I was going to the market. I had no valid reason to decline. On our way, this elderly man started asking me a lot of really strange questions.

He first asked if I was single and a virgin. Then tried persuading me to follow him to his house at that moment. Shit, I got scared. I said no.

Man refused to give up. He promised me money and lot of girls. Said I'll enjoy. I told him okay but he needed to drop me off first let me buy stuffs.

Dude insisted on following me but I manage to convinced him that I'll visit so he let me go and drove home to wait for me.

He never saw me again. grin

3 weeks later, I learned he was murdered by lethal injection at night inside his own home tied like a dog. Probably he raped someone...

And got served.

Aaaahh...God help us all.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Fheelzz(m): 7:02am On Apr 19, 2020
sad
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2020
lefulefu:
so a guy just pulled down ur zipper and pulled out ur pingolo and put it in his mouth and u just sat dere looking shocked shocked shocked shocked.maybe u look gay for him to have that confidence to do such to u grin.u sure u not gay?
grin maybe
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by KellyGay(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2020
What is wrong with being gay? Let us live our lives the way we want. Just the way you didn't choose to be a Nigerian is the way they didn't choose to be gay. Live and let's live!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Jflex07(m): 8:46am On Apr 19, 2020
KellyGay:
What is wrong with being gay? Let us live our lives the way we want. Just the way you didn't choose to be a Nigerian is the way they didn't choose to be gay. Live and let's live!
Were you born gay? or you mastered the act? I get literally perplexed at times on this issue.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Jflex07(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2020
On few occasions OP, one of the times was when I was schooling in uniport years back, there was this guy who said he's name is Humphrey, he was very masculine then, I've always felt that gay men are feminine in nature but this guy was totally different .He approached me and said he likes me, the way I act and all the rest, he said he will love to be a close pal, I didnt object cos I never imagined he will have an ulterior motive,he asked for my number which I gave him and bared him farewell. This happened during the time MTN normally gives free calls I think from 12am to 5am, so most times whenever I'm on call with my girlfriend then, I always see his calls as call waiting, most times I ask my girl to chill while I pick his calls, there's nothing this guy didn't tell me to convince me, he even promised to put on monthly stipends and also take me to places that's i've never been to before. The thing is I was never rude to him, I just try to let him know that I am straight and I can never do my fellow man, at a point he got tired and stopped calling.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by KellyGay(m): 8:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Jflex07:
Were you born gay? or you mastered the act? I get literally perplexed at times on this issue.

I was born gay. I grew up that way and there was nothing I could about it. Though some mastered it, some for financial or material reasons but personally speaking, I was born gay.

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Jflex07(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2020
KellyGay:

I was born gay. I grew up that way and there was nothing I could about it. Though some mastered it, some for financial or material reasons but personally speaking, I was born gay.
But I don't think there's a gay gene that determines whether some one has same sex partners,scientist have never found a gay gene or any genetic cause for being gay, however I feel you may be wrong on this feeling that you were born gay, environment, friends and other vices might have played a role. look, I respect your decision and i can never be homophobic towards gay people.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by KellyGay(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2020
Jflex07:
But I don't think there's a gay gene that determines whether some one has same sex partners,scientist have never found a gay gene or any genetic cause for being gay, however I feel you may be wrong on this feeling that you were born gay, environment, friends and other vices might have played a role. look, I respect your decision and i can never be homophobic towards gay people.

Thank you, Sir, for respecting my decision, just the way I do respect yours. Nevertheless, I wouldn't want to speak of it scientifically or otherwise but I do know I am not affected by those factors you mentioned.

More so, I know who I am and I can say I was born that way. It is a man that wears a shoe that knows where it pinches. Thanks and do have a splendid Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Jflex07(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2020
KellyGay:

Thank you, Sir, for respecting my decision, just the way I do respect yours. Nevertheless, I wouldn't want to speak of it scientifically or otherwise but I do know I am not affected by those factors you mentioned.

More so, I know who I am and I can say I was born that way. It is a man that wears a shoe that knows where it pinches. Thanks and do have a splendid Sunday.
Take care bro
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by ehmmy11(m): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Mhen! You're really calm ooo....

This should reach out to more audience I'd love to hear more real life stories...
tell us your own story i will like to hear smiley
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by ehmmy11(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2020
KellyGay:
just as you were born gay some people were also born homophobic they didn't choose it let us live our lives the way we want...

13 Likes

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2020
One time when I was still in high school. My sister is in the army, so we lived in an army town, but in a flat off base. There were these new recruits that lived in the barracks not very far from where we were staying. My sister befriended some of them because they were from our hometown.
So anyway, they'd come over with their friends from the barracks on weekends. One took a liking to me. At 1st I thought she was just being nice because she'd always take me out with her to go shopping. Over time it escalated to a point where things got a little uncomfortable between us. She never out rightly asked me for sex though. She'd just be touchy feely & the way she'd look at me kinda gave away what her intentions were. Finally she said something to my sister about it. I don't know what her exact words were because I wasn't there, but the conversation obviously disgusted my sister because she abruptly cut ties with the whole group & told me to never spend time with that woman, in particular, again. She still have never told me what she had said, only that she was "a very sick individual".
Today she's married to another woman that works at the same base with my sister & they've been married for over 10 years, I believe.
My cousin still makes jokes about it, calling her "My GF". LOL!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Lamanii22(f): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2020
ehmmy11:
tell us your own story i will like to hear smiley

No I haven't had any experience of that... You know I never believed there can be gay/lesbian in Nigeria until now.... With all these stories lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by ehmmy11(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

No I haven't had any experience of that... You know I never believed there can be gay/lesbian in Nigeria until now.... With all these stories lol
they exist and may be closer than you think..
Personally i have dated a bisexual girl tho i didn't know then until we were separated cos of distance, she told me herself that she alternates between boys and girls but prefers girls...looking back it makes sense to me cos she has uncountable female friends i mean very hot girls grin If you see her herself fine face very big ynash shocked

4 Likes

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Lamanii22(f): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2020
ehmmy11:
they exist and may be closer than you think..
Personally i have dated a bisexual girl tho i didn't know then until we were separated cos of distance, she told me herself that she alternates between boys and girls but prefers girls...looking back it makes sense to me cos she has uncountable female friends i mean very hot girls grin If you see her herself fine face very big ynash shocked

Mad o... So there can be gay/lesbians around me that I don't know of hmmmm.... That's why I wanna hear more real life stories....

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Jaqenhghar: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:
One time when I was still in high school. My sister is in the army, so we lived in an army town, but in a flat off base. There were these new recruits that lived in the barracks not very far from where we were staying. My sister befriended some of them because they were from our hometown.
So anyway, they'd come over with their friends from the barracks on weekends. One took a liking to me. At 1st I thought she was just being nice because she'd always take me out with her to go shopping. Over time it escalated to a point where things got a little uncomfortable between us. She never out rightly asked me for sex though. She'd just be touchy feely & the way she'd look at me kinda gave away what her intentions were. Finally she said something to my sister about it. I don't know what her exact words were because I wasn't there, but the conversation obviously disgusted my sister because she abruptly cut ties with the whole group & told me to never spend time with that woman, in particular, again. She still have never told me what she had said, only that she was "a very sick individual".
Today she's married to another woman that works at the same base with my sister & they've been married for over 10 years, I believe.
My cousin still makes jokes about it, calling her "My GF". LOL!
Hehehehe. Thay sister of yours seems like a colourful character. She must have been an influence in yer life

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

So did the guy convert?? Just curious..
They don't. He might be bisexual.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Hehehehe. Thay sister of yours seems like a colourful character. She must have been an influence in yer life

She certainly is not easy to live with. I can only take her in very small doses & I'm sure she feels the same way about me tongue I know I'm NOT the problem, she is! I get along with most people, except her. She's very explosive & it doesn't take long for us (when under the same roof) to start butting heads. But I had to live with her for a while, so yeah, in a sense, she did have an influence on me...mostly negative grin That's why now I have a very low tolerance for things that disturb my inner peace.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Jaqenhghar: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

She certainly is not easy to live with. I can only take her in very small doses & I'm sure she feels the same way about me tongue I know I'm NOT the problem, she is! I get along with most people, except her. She's very explosive & it doesn't take long for us (when under the same roof) to start butting heads. But I had to live with her for a while, so yeah, in a sense, she did have an influence on me...mostly negative grin That's why now I have a very low tolerance for things that disturb my inner peace.
Well you sound like a version 2 of her. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? / 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! / The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.