Stats: 3,156,502 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? (14622 Views)

Please How Can I Handle Advances From Married Women? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by GodWrites: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Poseidon000:

You know, I was really tempted by the highlighted to go full throttle in clubbing you to death, before I drown you in your own shît.

but then I again, I remembered that you're the same dog defending having sex with your mom. So I soothed in the fact that you're a walking corpse and wouldn't want to be caught dead engaging a civilian not to talk of an animal.

Still, no fůck given.

Some cultures have no issue with incest. You'll be appalled to learn some bizarre and weird pursuits around the world. Like I said, morality is subjective.

But because you and your lots have refused to leave the shores of your village, you have vowed to remain stuck and adamant with your archaic viewpoint, with no room of accepting things that negate with your already laid belief.

Do I blame you? Not at all. I blame infant indoctrination orchestrated by religion, and the pathetic education system of Nigeria.

The only thing I feel for you at this moment is PITY. Struggling with internalized homophobia as a closeted gay is horrendous. In fact, it's the quickest route to depression. What you desperately need now is therapy.

Don't hesitate to dm me, I would be able to help. No need trying to call you names, cause I might plug you into a deeper depression than the one you're already in.

Shalom wink

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingarthur21:
I had,back in high school... Told him politely I am straight. We are friends till date,why? He said I was the first person to decline him in a polite way without putting him down or making him feel filthy.

I don't see a difference between homophobia and racism
he will still hit on u again and this time he might force himself on u

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Poseidon000: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
GodWrites:

Some cultures have no issue with incest. You'll be appalled to learn some bizarre and weird pursuits around the world. Like I said, morality is subjective.

But because you and your lots have refused to leave the shores of your village, you have vowed to remain stuck and adamant with your archaic viewpoint, with no room of accepting things that negate with your already laid belief.

Do I blame you? Not at all. I blame infant indoctrination orchestrated by religion, and the pathetic education system of Nigeria.

The only thing I feel for you at this moment is PITY. Struggling with internalized homophobia as a closeted gay is horrendous. In fact, it's the quickest route to depression. What you desperately need now is therapy.

Don't hesitate to dm me, I would be able to help. No need trying to call you names, cause I might plug you into a deeper depression than the one you're already in.

Shalom wink
Lolgrin That moment when a lascivious dog inebriated with putrid crave for his mother pussy, and bereft of the capacity for the sublime, suddenly develop chronic amnesia in total forgetfulness of himself. Then try to foist his twisted and warp concept of moral on rational beings, with a deflecting and equivocating fashion.
Some cultures have no issue with incest
some culture or the culture you practice and herald, you swineangry

Fellas, isn't it enough comic for one day? I think socheesy
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by GodWrites: 12:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Poseidon000:

Lolgrin That moment when a lascivious dog inebriated with putrid crave for his mother pussy, and bereft of the capacity for the sublime, suddenly develop chronic amnesia in total forgetfulness of himself. Then try to foist his twisted and warp concept of moral on rational beings, with a deflecting and equivocating fashion.
some culture or the culture you practice and herald, you swineangry

It beats me, how it takes you an hour to dabble into your dictionary, fishing out ambiguous words in an attempt to impress me cheesy

Your words are incoherent, seems stuffed, and doesn't correlate in your context. You're making tons of blunders without even knowing. Try this trick with gullible folks, they will fall for it.

Feel free lad, this isn't an exam. No tension! grin

You're hurt, and it's quite evident. That's why you can't type without cursing your mother.

It's also glaring that you fantasize delving into her pussy. The obsession is unsettling lol.. Like, you can't type a line without mentioning your mother and her pussy.

Well, whatever rocks your balls lol.. If your mother is okay allowing you drill her well of a pussy, please enjoy. Who am I to say otherwise?

Will it take you another one hour to compose a reply?

Before you unleash more ridiculous words, lemme become your editor grin

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by GodWrites: 1:13am On Apr 22, 2020
Poseidon000:

Lolgrin That moment when a lascivious dog inebriated with putrid crave for his mother (mother's) pussy, and bereft of the capacity for the sublime,

What does this even mean? Inebriated with putrid crave? This is not a way to play with adjectives lad. It's a turn off lol.

You've used "bereft" numerous times today. Sounds stale now, use your thesaurus.

bereft of the capacity for the sublime

Only God will understand this expression sad

Sublime? Do you even know the correct usage of that word? You need me to school you? Stop this please! Makes you look dumb.

Suddenly develop chronic amnesia in total forgetfulness of himself.

Another bomb. Be wary of your tenses. Including forgetfulness in same line with amnesia is quite redundant and lame.

Then try to foist his twisted and warp (twisted and wrap means the same in this context. No need for the redundant expression) concept of moral (use 'morality' instead of 'moral' in this context) on rational beings, with (use 'in' instead of 'with') a deflecting and equivocating fashion.

some culture (cultures,) or the culture you practice and herald, (question mark, not comma) You swineangry

Please dear, my aim was to engaged in an intelligent discuss, not school you. Stop typing from your dictionary.

Fellas, is your ear not paining you from these stuffed blunders here and there? I've lost some brains cells and might need a break right now.

I think so grin

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Poseidon000: 3:52am On Apr 22, 2020
GodWrites:

What does this even mean? Inebriated with putrid crave? This is not a way to play with adjectives lad. It's a turn off lol.

You've used "bereft" numerous times today. Sounds stale now, use your thesaurus.

Only God will understand this expression sad

Sublime? Do you even know the correct usage of that word? You need me to school you? Stop this please! Makes you look dumb.

Another bomb. Be wary of your tenses. Including forgetfulness in same line with amnesia is quite redundant and lame.

Please dear, my aim was to engaged in an intelligent discuss, not school you. Stop typing from your dictionary.

Fellas, is your ear not paining you from these stuffed blunders here and there? I've lost some brains cells and might need a break right now.

I think so grin

Jeez! Am I expected to lecture this petty dunce on rudiments in English. Anyway, for sake of those who might misconstrue your inanity to be sensible, I'll react accordingly.
I said
a depraved pig like you is bereft of the capacity for the sublime
if I should use verbatim definition of dictionary; it simply mean you lack the capacity for high degree of moral or spiritual purity or excellence. Check up the picture below or employ Google for various meaning of sublime, you woolbrain.

Second: I made this assertion
Suddenly develop amnesia in total forgetfulness of himself.
Notice the use of total forgetfulness in that context. That's called pleonasm, and I used it in that context for three reason: Emphasis, to elucidate for those who are oblivious of the meaning of amnesia, and to state the degree of amnesia by the use of the word 'total.' Check the pics below for more on pleonasm, nitwit.

Third:
twisted and wrap means the same in this context.
Remember i once asked you if you're dyslexic? This just proved you actually are, cos I don't see any plausible excuse for you to muddle 'warp' that I typed with 'wrap.'

Lastly: all other things you
yapped about is nothing but twaddle apart from the 'mother' part which I admit error, and it's because of autocorrect. But then again, that goes to show how petty and petulant you've become after I wrecked your whole world with reality, forgetting that you've made plethora of ignorant error, But I choose to ignore, because picking out your errors like you did to my venial typographical error, is tantamount to pettiness and a confession of weakness.

Now, choke in your shît, you inglorious bastard. Work on your cognitive ability, cos you lack the intellectual stamina to appraise me.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by nnahernest(m): 5:18am On Apr 22, 2020
[

WhatsApp me let's talk on something 07039476669

quote author=toniblacman post=88581611]As much as I knew it existed, I never knew it was happening around me and was ever going to happen to me.
My 2nd year or so in school, I attended this students fellowship, I was never a regular church goer. One Sunday while the service was ongoing, one of the fellowship's executives was getting friendly with me...I mean I should have noticed his friendliness wasn't normal but I it was so non expected and my own mind was preoccupied with the babe I had my eyes on...lol
As distracted as I was, this guy was even more of a distraction. As an executive of the church, while the sermon was on, he was texting on his fone and passing the fone to me to respond to his texts....yet I couldn't even reason what was on niggas mind. In the text, uncle told me he wanted me to see something after service, I didn't normally wait for any other gathering after the grace had been said except I had to talk to somebody and it was usually very brief; like getting a fone number or two from those freaky chics.
As soon as service ended...our man, I wasn't sure of his age but guessed we should be around same started to sweet talk me as we both walked away from the church premises which was another indication that dude was trying to get under my Calvin Klein. He talked me into getting to know his place which of course was very close to the worship centre and of course I must pass through on going to my own lodge. Well, we stopped at his lodge, brother brought a soft drink and a sachet of biscuits. I was beginning to feel like this guy is friendly sha.... As he suggested to know my villa too, I didn't consider it a lousy idea so we left for my villa.
The moment nigga got in after I did....meeehn, bobo just bolt my door and start to dey shut my windows ni sha..! Puzzled me, asked what the idea was, omo! Nigga came really uncomfortably close to me and descended to pull my trousers, drag the tin join boxers, as in, it was a real quick move that I without knowing it got paused for seconds... lol
Meeehn before my recovery, brother already had my pipe in his mouth doing the business. Realizing what was happening to me, rather than been enthusiastic or got mad, I only felt pity for this poor guy, my dicc had even refused to grow in his mouth. I was just there watching him, kept my face impassive, gave him no hint of encouragement. Then I held his head with my left hand and he yielded, gently removed my black machine, dragged up my boxers and trousers. And commanded to get up. I just told him, I am not into it. To ease his embarrassment, I offered to accompany him as he left. We got to the gates and I stopped to tell him, he shouldn't worry, it's going to be between us. And promised to see him next Sunday which was a lie.
That's my experience with a homo...no hating.
Before I graduated, I heard a rumour that this fellow attempted that with some other guys in the church too. I didn't dig, I only got to understand that I was probably not the only prey-to-be.[/quote]
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by nnahernest(m): 5:21am On Apr 22, 2020
urchcoded:
Guy was handling my dick... My dick Rose he was about to put it in his mouth I summoned enough will power to resist. That single act has had so much effect on me till date. I've not engaged in any gay act but i have always fought the urge cos I'm not ready to be gay till I die.
PS: don't allow any gay advances not even the slightest one, unless u want to be gay

This is true,you can still kill the urge,lets chat on WhatsApp. 07039476669
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by GodWrites: 7:45am On Apr 22, 2020
Poseidon000:

[s]Jeez! Am I expected to lecture this petty dunce on rudiments in English. Anyway, for sake of those who might misconstrue your inanity to be sensible, I'll react accordingly.
I said if I should use verbatim definition of dictionary; it simply mean you lack the capacity for high degree of moral or spiritual purity or excellence. Check up the picture below or employ Google for various meaning of sublime, you woolbrain.

Second: I made this assertion Notice the use of total forgetfulness in that context. That's called pleonasm, and I used it in that context for three reason: Emphasis, to elucidate for those who are oblivious of the meaning of amnesia, and to state the degree of amnesia by the use of the word 'total.' Check the pics below for more on pleonasm, nitwit.

Third:
Remember i once asked you if you're dyslexic? This just proved you actually are, cos I don't see any plausible excuse for you to muddle 'warp' that I typed with 'wrap.'

Lastly: all other things you
yapped about is nothing but twaddle apart from the 'mother' part which I admit error, and it's because of autocorrect. But then again, that goes to show how petty and petulant you've become after I wrecked your whole world with reality, forgetting that you've made plethora of ignorant error, But I choose to ignore, because picking out your errors like my venial typographical error, is tantamount to pettiness and a confession of weakness.

Now, choke in your shît, you inglorious bastard. Work on your cognitive ability, cos you lack the intellectual stamina to appraise me.

I'm talking about the ones he made, he is committing another cheesy. An igbo adage said,

"When a dog is about to die, it no longer perceives the smell of poop"

Aren't you tired of this massive disgrace? shocked No ego is remaining again ooh grin

Go and lick your sores, cause making further comments is liking nailing yourself to a coffin. Geez!

My ears are bleeding already!
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by KellyGay(m): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2020
Superjazz:

Mr Man go to the hospital and get testerone and ardrenaline injection injected into you morning and evening u are not normal because people try to be reasonable with you guys doesn't mean you choose to display stupidity here.go and seek help and stop disgracing urself and family here

You sound pained and frustrated. Unfortunately, my sexuality is not the cause of your troubles, so swerve.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by oxiide22(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2020
khiaa:
I went to a night club with my
friends, I went to the ladies room and there was this white dyke who kept asking me questions like what size bra do I wear.

I kept ignoring her then she reached out to grab my breast and I grabbed her hand and started bending her fingers backwards.

She was screaming in intense pain and her face was red. I taught that carpet muncher a lesson that night. grin
khiaa:
I went to a night club with my
friends, I went to the ladies room and there was this white dyke who kept asking me questions like what size bra do I wear.

I kept ignoring her then she reached out to grab my breast and I grabbed her hand and started bending her fingers backwards.

She was screaming in intense pain and her face was red. I taught that carpet muncher a lesson that night. grin
hahah

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Poseidon000: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2020
GodWrites:

I'm talking about the ones he made, he is committing another cheesy. An igbo adage said,

"When a dog is about to die, it no longer perceives the smell of poop"

Aren't you tired of this massive disgrace? shocked No ego is remaining again ooh grin

Go and lick your sores, cause making further comments is liking nailing yourself to a coffin. Geez!

My ears are bleeding already!
Ok, I just realized what an otiose task it is to beat sense into the empty skull of yours we mercifully brand brain. You'll always prevaricate and equivocate with a sybaritic fervor, and consequently leave me agitated trying to salvage an empty container of a human form that you're. It's akin to what they say about a professional fool beating one with experience when reasoned with in their inanity.

Well, I feel revoltingly pissed at myself for expecting more from a loathsome repulsiveness, rètarded enough to defend sleeping with his mom. You make me sick.

Your last audience.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by oxiide22(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
ladies r normally attracted to themselves!! People like me will never engage cause sex is sweet ,, there is nothing a girl wil do to me that a man can’t,but I see some women n admire their looks !! There r a few that don’t even care or look twice at a woman , that’s less than 10% of women in the world . Those ones hate when u touch them too much, even rob their legs , but me n my other friends we touch each other’s breast playfully. Talk about sex a lot, get turned on but nothing happens. Lol
hahaha grin
Liliantalks:
ladies r normally attracted to themselves!! People like me will never engage cause sex is sweet ,, there is nothing a girl wil do to me that a man can’t,but I see some women n admire their looks !! There r a few that don’t even care or look twice at a woman , that’s less than 10% of women in the world . Those ones hate when u touch them too much, even rob their legs , but me n my other friends we touch each other’s breast playfully. Talk about sex a lot, get turned on but nothing happens. Lol
hahaha you're almost there lol
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Superjazz: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2020
KellyGay:

You sound pained and frustrated. Unfortunately, my sexuality is not the cause of your troubles, so swerve.
You are mad!!!!now I see you useless gays/lesbians are so unrepentant you people love to continue in your aborminable and shameful acts.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Liliantalks: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2020
oxiide22:
hahaha grin hahaha you're almost there lol
lol I ain’t dear , it’s a girls thing !! Me n my friends can talk sexy stuff, even share dickk pics of men we r into . Almost all girls hv this relationship with each other but lesbian sex is never involved cause we love men .

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by oxiide22(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
lol I ain’t dear , it’s a girls thing !! Me n my friends can talk sexy stuff, even share dickk pics of men we r into . Almost all girls hv this relationship with each other but lesbian sex is never involved cause we love men .
okay. wow so surprised! well they call it bi-curious n mostly these bi-curious metamorphose to bisexual n from bisexuals finally to gay/lesbian. haven't you heard of this before?? by the way, these kinda stuffs spread love n kindness brings ppl closer
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Liliantalks: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2020
oxiide22:
okay. wow so surprised! well they call it bi-curious n mostly these bi-curious metamorphose to bisexual n from bisexuals finally to gay/lesbian. haven't you heard of this before?? by the way, these kinda stuffs spread love n kindness brings ppl closer
lesbians r formed by heartbreak n irresponsible men
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by oxiide22(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
yeah mostly

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by KellyGay(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Superjazz:

You are mad!!!!now I see you useless gays/lesbians are so unrepentant you people love to continue in your aborminable and shameful acts.

See who claims to be a parent. You can't criticize without using vulgar words. I am very sure that was how you were raised. Yet, you will train your offsprings to also use the same language when talking to people.

However, it is 'abominable' and not 'aborminable.' You think it is by giving birth that makes you a father. Well, you can be a father and not a good father.

With your vituperations, I can feel your pain. Unfortunately, I am not the cause of your troubles. If it is because of my sexuality you sound so frustrated, sorry I am gay and you can't change it. I will advise you to use your time to think about your life and not mine.

One last advise for you..... PLEASE, GROW UP!

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by farrukhnawaz: 4:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Right there You can't "become" gay in that sense if you're not. Lol. But seriously, you may be bisexual but unwilling to explore the other side. It's still Okay. Your will is yours after all.
See Best Eyeliner Stickers
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Scot1255: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2020
KellyGay:

Sorry, how old are you?
The guy said d truth mehn. The fact that something is been done by many people does not mean its right. So those people who love to do children should be encouraged too?

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by KellyGay(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Scot1255:
The guy said d truth mehn. The fact that something is been done by many people does not mean its right. So those people who love to do children should be encouraged too?

There is a difference. Here, two consenting adults and not a minor that is underage and can't make decisions. Once you are an adult, you are free to do what you feel like doing. For a child that can't decide for him/herself is different. Thank you!

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Raphchuks: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Palehair:

Skinny pink trousers are not a gay trait neither are lipsticks or eye liners. Don't classify all gay men into one box because hypermasculine gay men hate those stuff
l think
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Samantha2020(f): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2020
More like rape,in my case
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Raphchuks:
l think you know something that l don't know and may want to...
What do you want to know?
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
etrange:

This doesn't make sense. I think the guy handled it in the most civilised way. Gay people are not beasts to be wary of. When I moved to the Americas and faced racism, I realised how it feels to be judged by one's nature.

Say no to homophobia.
Gay people are resilient bro. If you rebuff them they only take a break and restrategise. They never stop coming. One day he fit just dey press your yansh when you dey sleep. Or give you a sound massage that'd weaken you. You can't compare the pleasure they'd give you to that of the one you get from a lady,. More like you're being hypnotized embarassed they really good at what they do. If you not man enough you would fall. Better not allow a gay that shows interest in you touch you. You better flee
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Futurejoy(f): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
We had a neighbor back then in Lagos who was a nurse she was staying in the next flat with her 4 children. She had a female daughter who was the eldest and as at then she was rounding up SS3 while I was just rounding up JSS 1. Strangely our families became close cos my parents never allow us into neighbor’s house prior to then. So, my siblings and I visited their house after school and they did same. One of those days when we were all in their flat her younger ones and my immediate elder bro and my younger sister all ran downstairs to play and I was left upstairs with “Chi-Chi (not her real name).
We were on her bed, I guess we were singing at first (I was close to her cos I acted way above my age in terms of comportment) then later we started gisting. Soon she started talking about me and telling me that I am beautiful “I told her I know” she laughed so well (she is very pretty and has the most amazing laugher I have ever heard in my entire 24 years on earth) , I laughed too. Next thing, she smacked if I had a boyfriend and I was shocked. I replied her “ No o”. She was like, as beautiful as you are. She then asked if I was a virgin , I replied her .
She started by telling me that it’s good that I don’t have a boyfriend that guys will only break my heart. I swear, I felt happy that I found an elder sister I never had plus she was giving me the PEP talk my mum had never given me. There was silence and before I could say Jack, she kissed me deeply. I was in shock, I didn’t know when she took my “then growing coco pops in her mouth” , I felt something strange in my body.
She put her breast in my mouth and I sucked till my mouth pained me, she was just making weird sounds till I stopped. I couldn’t look her in the eyes. I couldn’t still explain what had happened. The next day , I went there and I was praying for my siblings not to leave me and her alone but they did, when I was about joining them she beckoned on me to join her in cooking. She tried to finger me and lay on me, I don’t know what that meant but thank God I refused. I told her I didnt like what she made me do the previous day and that I don’t want to go to hell cos I am a Jesus baby. She was just looking, she apologized and begged me not to tell anyone and ever since that day it never happened and I never told anyone except today.

N/B That was a crucial time in my life , if i had continued ignorantly in that , I have no doubt that I will be a lesbian today. I didn’t judge her too cos later I was able to deduct that children with single promiscuous mothers most often end up this way.
Parents should be very close to their children, make sure you are their best friends and confidant cos that way a lot of mistakes and trauma will be avoided.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
toniblacman:

grin maybe

Starting to suspect you lol
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Starting to suspect you lol
You can find out by mailing me.
I guess you like adventures, wink I do too.
Your beauty is captivating... I'm not so bad too.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
toniblacman:

You can find out by mailing me.
I guess you like adventures, wink I do too.
Your beauty is captivating... I'm not so bad too.

My mail is always open too cheesy
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dicktion:
Gay people are resilient bro. If you rebuff them they only take a break and restrategise. They never stop coming. One day he fit just dey press your yansh when you dey sleep. Or give you a sound massage that'd weaken you. You can't compare the pleasure they'd give you to that of the one you get from a lady,. More like you're being hypnotized embarassed they really good at what they do. If you not man enough you would fall. Better not allow a gay that shows interest in you touch you. You better flee
Can you please not use your experience to put people in a box? Not all gay people are like that. I've been pressurized by women to have sex with them thinking it will change my sexuality. Will I say all women are like that?
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Liliantalks:
Where on earth did you get this theory? Have you spoken to lesbians to ask how they knew they were one. Even if you did, don't use someone's experience to jam a collective in one box

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) / Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95