Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? (14573 Views)

Please How Can I Handle Advances From Married Women? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Liliantalks: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Palehair:

Where on earth did you get this theory? Have you spoken to lesbians to ask how they knew they were one. Even if you did, don't use someone's experience to jam a collective in one box
majority wins the vote !! � sure most lesbians turns lesbian cause of heartbreaks by men
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by etrange: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dicktion:
Gay people are resilient bro. If you rebuff them they only take a break and restrategise. They never stop coming. One day he fit just dey press your yansh when you dey sleep. Or give you a sound massage that'd weaken you. You can't compare the pleasure they'd give you to that of the one you get from a lady,. More like you're being hypnotized embarassed they really good at what they do. If you not man enough you would fall. Better not allow a gay that shows interest in you touch you. You better flee

Stay away from anyone that touches you inappropriately without your consent, gay or not gay. That is wrong and such people should be kept far away. The point here is, it's not a gay thing. Anyone can be a perv. Being gay is not about sex. There are straight people who sleep with men for money yet they are not gay. Being gay is about not being able to love a lady the way you love a guy. And such emotions are inherent. I stay in a country where gay people live freely and I've learned that there are many decent gay guys and many indecent ones just like it is in the straight world. Gay people are not even half as resilient as a straight guy going after a woman. But we know it's not all straight guys that are dirty minded. We also need to extend such courtesy to the gay guys. I think the only problem here is that they are the minority and the minorities are voiceless in Africa.

Talking about the possibility of enjoying it if you allow them close to you, honestly, what I see there is a truckload of insecurity. If you're straight, you're straight. If you're gay, you're gay. If you're bisexual, you're bisexual. So if you enjoy a gay guy's touch, don't pretend it's cause of their sex skills, it is who you are. You can decide to suppress that part of you but don't take it out on gay people. Know yourself and accept who you are. There is nothing like "man enough" in sexuality. It is a spectrum and everyone falls somewhere within the scale.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Liliantalks:
majority wins the vote !! � sure most lesbians turns lesbian caused heartbreaks by men
Yea, that's not how sexuality works most times
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
etrange:

Stay away from anyone that touches you inappropriately without your consent, gay or not gay. That is wrong and such people should be kept far away. The point here is, it's not a gay thing. Anyone can be a perv. Being gay is not about sex. There are straight people who sleep with men for money yet they are not gay. Being gay is about not being able to love a lady the way you love a guy. And such emotions are inherent. I stay in a country where gay people live freely and I've learned that there are many decent gay guys and many indecent ones just like it is in the straight world. Gay people are not even half as resilient as a straight guy going after a woman. But we know it's not all straight guys that are dirty minded. We also need to extend such courtesy to the gay guys. I think the only problem here is that they are the minority and the minorities are voiceless in Africa.

Talking about the possibility of enjoying it if you allow them close to you, honestly, what I see there is a truckload of insecurity. If you're straight, you're straight. If you're gay, you're gay. If you're bisexual, you're bisexual. So if you enjoy a gay guy's touch, don't pretend it's cause of their sex skills, it is who you are. You can decide to suppress that part of you but don't take it out on gay people. Know yourself and accept who you are. There is nothing like "man enough" in sexuality. It is a spectrum and everyone falls somewhere within the scale.
This literally brought me to tears. Do people like you exist in this country?
Damn, this is how you educate someone. Wish I could like this a billion times

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
my fantasy is that I want to phuck a full blown lesbian not bisexual one day���
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by genii96(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
GodWrites:

Do you know what is statutory rape? You guys should educate una self nah and stop embarrassing me.
Didn't your education tell you that the same law that determines statutory rape here is the same one that sends a homosexual to prison?
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by ehmmy11(m): 1:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Over skill na him kill monkey...

Be there forming educated and modern while claiming western union... Dooms day is coming

Adam and Eve he made ......
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by oxiide22(m): 5:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Starting to suspect you lol
hello
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Tookool(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2020
Ningen:
When I was a teenager, a man I barely knew in my area offered me a lift after I greeted him.

I was going to the market. I had no valid reason to decline. On our way, this elderly man started asking me a lot of really strange questions.

He first asked if I was single and a virgin. Then tried persuading me to follow him to his house at that moment. Shit, I got scared. I said no.

Man refused to give up. He promised me money and lot of girls. Said I'll enjoy. I told him okay but he needed to drop me off first let me buy stuffs.

Dude insisted on following me but I manage to convinced him that I'll visit so he let me go and drove home to wait for me.

He never saw me again. grin

3 weeks later, I learned he was murdered by lethal injection at night inside his own home tied like a dog. Probably he raped someone...

And got served.

Sacrifice was loading .... you were busy thinking he's gay
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Liliantalks: 7:01am On Apr 30, 2020
GodWrites:

A typical exhibition of brainless folks filled with hate is often to indulge in ad hominem. But I won't engage you in that aspect, cause it would be brutal for you.

Your previous comment was far from being comprehensive. Which school did you attend? If I had asked you to rephrase, you probably would have perceive it as an insult.

Instead, I tried validating and you resorted to calling names?

Lemme make my stance crystal once again.

Morality is subjective. In some parts of the world, incest is a norm. While in some others, it isn't.

But what makes a thing moral is when you are not harming anyone through your action.

What two adults do with their BODY, MONEY and TIME doesn't affect you in any way, and none of your business too.

Unless perhaps you want to join them in a 3some.

After a careful analysis of your comments so far, you've ticked all the boxes of a closeted insecure gay battling with internalized homophobia.

How did I know? I'm a sex therapist and I meet your kind on a daily basis. One glaring problem often faced by people of your condition is ignorance and religious indoctrination.

If not that you're far away in Nigeria, I would have told you to come to my office for some prescription.

Anyway, I hope your accept yourself soon.
grateful u r not Nigerian !! Stay wherever u r with ur disgusting life
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Dreiwizzy: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2020
toniblacman:

grin maybe
Spits!
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Spits!
That's a free show of your irredeemable stupidity.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by killbill95(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2020
you guys r derailing this thread. remember the topic of thread is if u have had any sexual advances from a gay or lesvian person. we are not here to argue to disagree if being gay is right or wrong. just share ur experience

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Scot1255:

Well if u don't know. Most girls are bi. My ex is a chronic one. I mean d type that will end up marrying a gal. My current babe is bi. She had to tell me with her own mouth.
I'm sure 1 out of every 5 girls engage in homo act. 3 out of d other 4 are also attracted to girls, just not willing to engage in d act.
Same with guys I discovered.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Raphchuks: 9:40am On May 01, 2020
GodWrites:

Some cultures have no issue with incest. You'll be appalled to learn some bizarre and weird pursuits around the world. Like I said, morality is subjective.

But because you and your lots have refused to leave the shores of your village, you have vowed to remain stuck and adamant with your archaic viewpoint, with no room of accepting things that negate with your already laid belief.

Do I blame you? Not at all. I blame infant indoctrination orchestrated by religion, and the pathetic education system of Nigeria.

The only thing I feel for you at this moment is PITY. Struggling with internalized homophobia as a closeted gay is horrendous. In fact, it's the quickest route to depression. What you desperately need now is therapy.

Don't hesitate to dm me, I would be able to help. No need trying to call you names, cause I might plug you into a deeper depression than the one you're already in.

Shalom wink
Dear, no need trying to push too hard. You have presented your case as someone enlightened and exposed.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by KellyGay(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2020
Raphchuks:
Dear, no need trying to push too hard. You have presented your case as someone enlightened and exposed.

So true. He doesn't need to answer every question.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Raphchuks: 12:50am On May 02, 2020
Palehair:

What do you want to know?
Everything knowable pls. Just a deeper knowledge of this 'peculiar' sexuality
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Raphchuks: 12:56am On May 02, 2020
KellyGay:

So true. He doesn't need to answer every question.
So true. Hey KellyGay... what's in the name?
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 3:47am On May 02, 2020
Raphchuks:
Everything knowable pls. Just a deeper knowledge of this 'peculiar' sexuality
Masculinity is quite subjective with so many doors. It's like a maze. Casepoint :wearing chains and earrings by men were seen as feminine during the old days but during the hip hop era, it was acceptable as it's part of black culture, cornrows or men braiding their hair which started from prison could've been seen as feminine but now its masculine. Scotland men traditional outfit is a kilt, a male skirt. Everything influences masculinity as things go in and out of vogue.
Now, every man have the right to define their masculinity the way they want which is the first rule of being a man- a real man dies whatever the hell he wants as long as no one's hurt. If a man wants to wear makeup, skinny jeans etc, he's more of a man than the men pointing or staring with gaping eyes because he chose not to adhere to society's norms unlike the others who will allow other men define their masculinity.
Bottom line is let people define their masculinity without scrutiny after all normal is boring. I've seen gay men who are even more masculine than straight ones and I've also seen feminine straight guys
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by KellyGay(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2020
Raphchuks:
So true. Hey KellyGay... what's in the name?

Lol... That is the name I choose to be addressed with.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Raphchuks: 10:01am On May 02, 2020
KellyGay:

Lol... That is the name I choose to be addressed with.
Oh really. It's fine... just being curious sha
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Raphchuks: 10:06am On May 02, 2020
Palehair:

Masculinity is quite subjective with so many doors. It's like a maze. Casepoint :wearing chains and earrings by men were seen as feminine during the old days but during the hip hop era, it was acceptable as it's part of black culture, cornrows or men braiding their hair which started from prison could've been seen as feminine but now its masculine. Scotland men traditional outfit is a kilt, a male skirt. Everything influences masculinity as things go in and out of vogue.
Now, every man have the right to define their masculinity the way they want which is the first rule of being a man- a real man dies whatever the hell he wants as long as no one's hurt. If a man wants to wear makeup, skinny jeans etc, he's more of a man than the men pointing or staring with gaping eyes because he chose not to adhere to society's norms unlike the others who will allow other men define their masculinity.
Bottom line is let people define their masculinity without scrutiny after all normal is boring. I've seen gay men who are even more masculine than straight ones and I've also seen feminine straight guys
"I've seen gay men who are even more masculine than straight ones and I've also seen feminine straight guys". I guess you have interacted with most to come up with such assertion. Frankly, l don't know much about this...but l believe no knowledge is a waste. Are you a guardian/counselor in this field?
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by KellyGay(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2020
Raphchuks:
Oh really. It's fine... just being curious sha

grin grin grin Thank you, Sir.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Raphchuks: 10:48am On May 02, 2020
KellyGay:

grin grin grin Thank you, Sir.
Uwlc grin
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 11:58am On May 02, 2020
Raphchuks:
"I've seen gay men who are even more masculine than straight ones and I've also seen feminine straight guys". I guess you have interacted with most to come up with such assertion. Frankly, l don't know much about this...but l believe no knowledge is a waste. Are you a guardian/counselor in this field?
Nah... I love to read and do extensive research on a lot of things especially most things considered taboo by society. I want to know why is it considered a taboo? How is it considered a taboo? Who or what made it considered a taboo?
I research all these questions before I judge a particular topic. There are also pages on Instagram filled with masculine gay men that will surprise you. I also had the assertion that all gay men are feminine. The backdrop of it all is when i'm writing a thesis. Thanks for listening man
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Raphchuks: 12:42pm On May 02, 2020
Palehair:

Nah... I love to read and do extensive research on a lot of things especially most things considered taboo by society. I want to know why is it considered a taboo? How is it considered a taboo? Who or what made it considered a taboo?
I research all these questions before I judge a particular topic. There are also pages on Instagram filled with masculine gay men that will surprise you. I also had the assertion that all gay men are feminine. The backdrop of it all is when i'm writing a thesis. Thanks for listening man
Ok, that's fine. I am a researcher too so you understand my inquisitiveness. Well this should be personal now... what's your take about the gay stuff? On a random sample, should it be or not?
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 12:58pm On May 02, 2020
Raphchuks:
Ok, that's fine. I am a researcher too so you understand my inquisitiveness. Well this should be personal now... what's your take about the gay stuff? On a random sample, should it be or not?
I have done my extensive work on it and I found out that homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality, noticed I used the word natural and not normal. It's not something you are in control of or can choose, the only difference between them and heteros is that they love the same sex and nothing more, they are normal, they work, they can have children, they provide for their families and at the end of the day add up to the betterment of the human race by being a productive person in the society, being gay is just part of your personality same way being straight is
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Chuky7(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Haaaaaa! I'm offended! embarassed grin You're only saying that because you don't know how she is...my God!

Not too long ago I was having a conversation with another one of my cousins. This one we're the same age, only a couple of days between us, so we literally grew up together. During the conversation I said a bad word & she was shocked that I even know how to swear. LOL! For a moment I felt strange that she has a saintly image of me cheesy But then it dawned on me that, I'm only crazy if you are grin

[quote author=XhosaNostra post=88612463]

That's a kind of introvert quality or someone who has maybe a little introvert in them

Are you a introvert?

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Raphchuks: 3:48pm On May 03, 2020
Palehair:

I have done my extensive work on it and I found out that homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality, noticed I used the word natural and not normal. It's not something you are in control of or can choose, the only difference between them and heteros is that they love the same sex and nothing more, they are normal, they work, they can have children, they provide for their families and at the end of the day add up to the betterment of the human race by being a productive person in the society, being gay is just part of your personality same way being straight is
Dear, thank you very much. I don't know if I should continue or stop here ... anyway l appreciate your time undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 4:15pm On May 03, 2020
Raphchuks:
Dear, thank you very much. I don't know if I should continue or stop here ... anyway l appreciate your time undecided
Oh you can continue if you like, i'm enjoying the convo and you are welcome man
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Raphchuks: 8:46pm On May 03, 2020
Palehair:

Oh you can continue if you like, i'm enjoying the convo and you are welcome man
lf l should, then it has to be private cos l am sure you might not be open in certain questions
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 10:50pm On May 03, 2020
Raphchuks:
lf l should, then it has to be private cos l am sure you might not be open in certain questions
O... K then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toasting With Big Grammar / Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? / 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.