Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? (14486 Views)

Please How Can I Handle Advances From Married Women? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by KellyGay(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
NwaforIgbo:
Ui

If u were actually educated u would've understood that there's what we call typographical error in writing (especially with electronic keyboards).
BTW am not trying to change u, I'm only saying *make we no catch u oh!*. Just keep it to urself.

'Catch' who? Do you think I reside in the open or associate with people of demeaning minds? Well, it is my life and body, so if I choose to do anything, it is my choice. And talking about being educated, I was taught we should always peruse and proofread before publishing or posting.

Please, I am done with your mentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Poseidon000: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
GodWrites:

You mean incest?
Are you dyslexic? or I'm expected to re-iterate a thing pellucid as it can ever get
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
GodWrites:

Do you know what is statutory rape? You guys should educate una self nah and stop embarrassing me.
It is statutory rape because our law says so.. Homoemsexualism is anti-social and a social perversion too because our law says so!!

*Bows out**

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
KellyGay:

'Catch' who? Do you think I reside in the open or associate with people of demeaning minds? Well, it is my life and body, so if I choose to do anything, it is my choice. And talking about being educated, I was thought we should always peruse and proofread before publishing or posting.

Please, I am done with your mentions.
And this is not a project topic, so I can't waste that time on u..
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Liliantalks: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

That's what I'm saying, they do doesn't mean its right...
what u do with ur lover of the opposite sex behind close doors is right , the only thing wrong about it , is that it’s fornication . There is nothing like a right way to hv sex , it’s what pleasures the both of you
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by GodWrites: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Poseidon000:

Are you dyslexic? or I'm expected to re-iterate a thing pellucid as it can ever get

A typical exhibition of brainless folks filled with hate is often to indulge in ad hominem. But I won't engage you in that aspect, cause it would be brutal for you.

Your previous comment was far from being comprehensive. Which school did you attend? If I had asked you to rephrase, you probably would have perceive it as an insult.

Instead, I tried validating and you resorted to calling names?

Lemme make my stance crystal once again.

Morality is subjective. In some parts of the world, incest is a norm. While in some others, it isn't.

But what makes a thing moral is when you are not harming anyone through your action.

What two adults do with their BODY, MONEY and TIME doesn't affect you in any way, and none of your business too.

Unless perhaps you want to join them in a 3some.

After a careful analysis of your comments so far, you've ticked all the boxes of a closeted insecure gay battling with internalized homophobia.

How did I know? I'm a sex therapist and I meet your kind on a daily basis. One glaring problem often faced by people of your condition is ignorance and religious indoctrination.

If not that you're far away in Nigeria, I would have told you to come to my office for some prescription.

Anyway, I hope your accept yourself soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
GodWrites:

Do you know what is statutory rape? You guys should educate una self nah and stop embarrassing me.

Incest, homosexualalism, pedophilia, bestiality, etc. Are all sexual perversion!! No matter how u try to paint it...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Liliantalks: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

It is statutory rape because our law says so.. Homoemsexualism is anti-social and a social perversion too because our law says so!!

*Bows out**
I agree
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
what u do with ur lover of the opposite sex behind close doors is right , the only thing wrong about it , is that it’s fornication . There is nothing like a right way to hv sex , it’s what pleasures the both of you

Says who??
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by GodWrites: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

Incest, homosexualalism, pedophilia, bestiality, etc. Are all sexual perversion!! No matter how u try to paint it...

You just made a claim, can you prove it?
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Liliantalks: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
GodWrites:

A typical exhibition of brainless folks filled with hate is often to indulge in ad hominem. But I won't engage you in that aspect, cause it would be brutal for you.

Your previous comment was far from being comprehensive. Which school did you attend? If I had asked you to rephrase, you probably would have perceive it as an insult.

Morality is subjective. In some parts of the world, incest is a norm. While in some others, it isn't.

But what makes a thing moral is when you are not harming anyone through your action.

What two adults do with their BODY, MONEY and TIME doesn't affect you in any way, and none of your business too.

Unless perhaps you want to join them in a party.

After a careful analysis of your comments so far, you've ticked all the boxes or a closeted insecure gay battling with internalized homophobia.

How did I know? I'm a sex therapist and I meet your kind on a daily basis. One glaring problem often faced by people of your condition is ignorance and religious indoctrination.

If not that you're far away in Nigeria, I would have told you to come to my office for some prescription.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS DISGUSTING AND WRONG ! I DONT WANT TO GIVE BIRTH TO ONE , SO I WILL NEVER SUPPORT RUBBISH
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Liliantalks: 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

Says who??
the world , cause it’s non of ur business how two lover which to pleasure themselves.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by GodWrites: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

*Bows out**

Where in the law was homosexualism labeled antisocial and a social perversion? Don't misquote the law, it is a terrible offense that can get you some jail time.

The act is illegal in Nigeria, that doesn't make it immoral, a perversion or antisocial in any way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by GodWrites: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
HOMOSEXUALITY IS DISGUSTING AND WRONG ! I DONT WANT TO GIVE BIRTH TO ONE , SO I WILL NEVER SUPPORT RUBBISH

Unfortunately, you can't choose who you give birth too. Guess what? I am certain you will raise one, and it would teach you a whole new lesson grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
GodWrites:

You just made a claim, can you prove it?

Wait am coming with prove. Nkita rachia kwa ike gi dia.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
GodWrites:

Where in the law was homosexualism labeled antisocial and a social perversion? Don't misquote the law, it is a terrible offense that can get you some jail time.

The act is illegal in Nigeria, that doesn't make it immoral, a perversion or antisocial in any way.

Anti-social, immoral, illegal, perversion, etc. Are all synonymous to each other... Which simply means "going against a laid down law or norm".
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Poseidon000: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
GodWrites:

Unless perhaps you want to join them in a 3some.

After a careful analysis of your comments so far, you've ticked all the boxes or a closeted insecure gay battling with internalized homophobia.

How did I know? I'm a sex therapist and I meet your kind on a daily basis. One glaring problem often faced by people of your condition is

ignorance and religious indoctrination.

Hahaha!grin isn't it risible when concupiscent slobs bereft of moral compass assume a dilettante persona(expert like) when they want to embroil antagonists in the pool of filth they revel in. Just like this stultifying bag of filth of a faggôt just pre-emptively delved into idiotic recrimination like branding me a closet gay."

Listen, you despicable piece of shit deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt reserved for mindless bush animals. Your very attempt to give the highlighted(incest and homosexuality) a human and acceptable face other than the animalistic drive that it is, negate the need to afford you a response, because your depravity is beyond corrigible

Damn! What an execrable oaf. I barf at the thought of you.angry

6 Likes

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by GodWrites: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Poseidon000:

Hahaha!grin isn't it risible when concupiscent slobs bereft of moral compass assume a dilettante persona(expert like) when they want to embroil antagonists in the pool of filth they revel in. Just like this stultifying bag of filth of a gay just pre-emptively delved into idiotic recrimination like branding me a closet gay."

Listen you despicable piece of shit deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt reserved for mindless bush animals. Your very attempt to give the highlighted(incest and homosexuality) a human and acceptable face other than the animalistic drive that it is, negate the need to afford you a response, because your depravity is beyond corrigible

Damn! What an execrable oaf. I barf at the thought of you.angry

OMG! I definitely struck a chord and here he is, spewing fury and dictionary grin. Asking which school you attended dealt with your ego, and you attempt to prove me otherwise by unleashing all the dictions in your arsenal cheesy What a child! Now, go and lick your sores kiddo. Run along grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Liliantalks: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
GodWrites:

Unfortunately, you can't choose who you give birth too. Guess what? I am certain you will raise one, and it would teach you a whole new lesson grin
God for bid !!! U should give birth to all homosexuals since u love them a lot

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by GodWrites: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
God for bid !!! U should give birth to all homosexuals since u love them a lot

Those that gave birth to gays never prayed for such. It's simply beyond your control, and no amount of "godforbid" would change that.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Liliantalks: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
GodWrites:

Those that gave birth to gays never prayed for such. It's simply beyond your control, and no amount of "godforbid" would change that.
I will never give birth to gays!!! God punish you for that useless statement

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Poseidon000: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
GodWrites:

OMG! I definitely struck a chord and here he is, spewing fury and dictionary grin. Asking which school you attended dealt with your ego, and you attempt to prove me otherwise by unleashing all the dictions in your arsenal cheesy What a child! Now, go and lick your sores kiddo. Run along grin
I'm sorry, is this the point I'm suppose to be riled into childish scrimmage with you

How about you skim through my initial posts to ascertain the discrepancy between them and the writing genre I used here. You lascivious imbecilê

I see you delude yourself too much.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by traeces(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
etrange:

Sorry, but by quoting bible verses, you've already labelled yourself. We're discussing a topic that cuts across different races, nationalities, religions, genders, age groups and social classes so why would you quote the bible instead of addressing my points in clear terms. By doing that you've already kicked none Christians out of the chat. Or do you expect a Muslim or a Buddhist or Hinduist or an Atheist to be able to follow up with the quotes? I don't think so. Yet these people have gay people in their religions as well.

So bringing your religion into this got me sidelined and that's why I gave up. No hard feelings.

If I quoted Ghandi or Mandela or Shakespeare, a Buddhist, Muslim, Hinduist or Atheist would have followed but quoting the Bible deprived these categories of people of their capacity to think.

Do you realize can be a historian and still "see" that one plus one is two?
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by etrange: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
traeces:

If I quoted Ghandi or Mandela or Shakespeare, a Buddhist, Muslim, Hinduist or Atheist would have followed but quoting the Bible deprived these categories of people of their capacity to think.

Do you realize can be a historian and still "see" that one plus one is two?

These people's quotes would still not suffice as responses to my questions. If you had answered me and then support your answers with quotes, it would have helped to continue the chat. Gandhi had his opinions, so do you and I.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Superjazz: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
osuofia2:
It was in my nysc days during camp, one yeye guy one de reason me, the kind eye wey I use look am no body tell am to shift. All the big yansh and sexy babes in the world na my fellow man I go come de reason for.
God forbid.
How will my JT even rise talk more sliding it in , gays should not be allowed in our society. Disgusting shiiit
It's a medical abnormity it's not done on purpose.its just like you are been told to like your fellow man instead of a woman!!! Imagine it gays needs medical help to change their orientation and gender
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Superjazz: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
KellyGay:

Please, it is 'comparison' and not 'compatism.' I will advise you to use your time to learn the English language, instead of being homophobic. The former will help you in the future.

I am gay and proud to be one. You can't change it.
Mr Man go to the hospital and get testerone and ardrenaline injection injected into you morning and evening u are not normal because people try to be reasonable with you guys doesn't mean you choose to display stupidity here.go and seek help and stop disgracing urself and family here
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by wizod(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Godfullsam:

You mean he attempted this with you in your own apartment and he is still breathing?

I envy your gentility.
hahahahaha will dat stop is breathing?
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by GodWrites: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Poseidon000:

I'm sorry, is this the point I'm suppose to be riled into childish scrimmage with you

How about you skim through my initial posts to ascertain the discrepancy between them and the writing genre I used here. You lascivious imbecilê

I see you delude yourself too much.

You have depicted a lot of childishness in this thread. Ain't you tired yet? Gush! Your ego has been wrecked to pieces and buried.

Although some fractions still linger and I would advise scrapping away with that. If not, I would clamp you and utterly destroy that tinted remaining ego that is getting you stoned with foolishness.

A closeted gay battling with internalized homophobia. I know just how to haggle with your kind, to the extend of unveiling their true and darkest aspect. Next time you see my Monika, please be on your heel.

Now, run away kiddo!

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Poseidon000: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
GodWrites:

You have depicted a lot of childishness in this thread. Ain't you tired yet? Gush! Your ego has been wrecked to pieces and buried.

Although some fractions still linger and I would advise scrapping away with that. If not, I would clamp you and utterly destroy that tinted remaining ego that is getting you stoned with foolishness.

A closeted gay battling with internalized homophobia. I know just how to haggle with your kind, to the extend of unveiling their true and darkest aspect. Next time you see my Monika, please be on your heel.

Now, run away kiddo!
You know, I was really tempted by the highlighted to go full throttle in clubbing you to death, before I drown you in your own shît.

but then I again, I remembered that you're the same dog defending having sex with your mom. So I soothed in the fact that you're a walking corpse and wouldn't want to be caught dead engaging a civilian not to talk of an animal.

Still, no fůck given.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Poseidon000:

You know, I was really tempted by the highlighted to go full throttle in clubbing you to death, before I drown you in your own shît.

but then I again, I remembered that you're the same dog defending having sex with your mom. So I soothed in the fact that you're a walking corpse and wouldn't want to be caught dead engaging a civilian not to talk of an animal.

Still, no fůck given.

That guy is filthy and depraved gay. That's how all gays think..
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Poseidon000:

Still, no fůck given.

That guy is a filthy and depraved gay. That's how all gays think..
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Poseidon000: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

That guy is a filthy and depraved gay. That's how all gays think..
Yeah, bro! especially the cow trying to rationalize sleeping with his mom.

I feel debased knowing that they've human attributes. they should be going on all fours like their fellow animals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Amazing Tricks To Get Any Woman Into Bed / Somali Or Ethiopian Girls? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.