Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? (14620 Views)

Please How Can I Handle Advances From Married Women? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:24pm On May 06, 2020
Chuky7:

Yeah, very much so.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Jaqenhghar: 8:37pm On May 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, very much so.
Where have you been. I was just going to slip you a message on whatsapp. Banned?
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:12pm On May 06, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Where have you been. I was just going to slip you a message on whatsapp. Banned?

Will tell you over there.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Norman4real(m): 9:27pm On May 06, 2020
I don't care about being labeled as "homophobic" but the fact is that gay people are disgusting. And I worry so much coz it's so common with ladies these days, I've had to break up with 2 girls coz I found out they had past homosexual behaviours. Anyway, I've had 2 different encounters in bars where a guy comes up starts making unnecessary conversation and offers to buy me beers... That shit is very weird.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by donjazet(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
shocked sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? / The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.