Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? (14567 Views)

Please How Can I Handle Advances From Married Women? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Well you sound like a version 2 of her. grin

Haaaaaa! I'm offended! embarassed grin You're only saying that because you don't know how she is...my God!

Not too long ago I was having a conversation with another one of my cousins. This one we're the same age, only a couple of days between us, so we literally grew up together. During the conversation I said a bad word & she was shocked that I even know how to swear. LOL! For a moment I felt strange that she has a saintly image of me cheesy But then it dawned on me that, I'm only crazy if you are grin
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Mad o... So there can be gay/lesbians around me that I don't know of hmmmm.... That's why I wanna hear more real life stories....

Exactly.. Things like this exist... Infact in every 10 group of gals, one might have attempted or engaged in lesbianism act.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

So did the guy convert?? Just curious..
What the..... No one can "convert" anybody's sexuality. It's who they are

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
rex444:
yea it's quite a way to categorise homophobia n racism ...how are they related ? say no to homophobia say no to homophobia before U know it becomes a norm ...it is not our thing
You are not gay so you definitely won't understand
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Seandisputed:

I almost puked.
Maybe he wasn't sure about his sexuality then.
Didn't you read the part of how his dick didn't even for a bit get hard while the guy was trying to blow him off, that's to show you how secure he is in his sexuality. He's a real straight man

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
a gay dude will only hit on u if u dress like a gay or act like one.For example some guys think its cool wearing skinny pink trousers but then this is a gay badge.what about guys who use lipsticks on their lips and eye liners with the hope of being more handsome..now thats a gayish act as far as i am concerned cheesy.why wont a gay dude hit on u when u are wearing skinny pink trousers and wearing lipstick like a woman cos u want to have pink lips lipsrsealed.
Skinny pink trousers are not a gay trait neither are lipsticks or eye liners. Don't classify all gay men into one box because hypermasculine gay men hate those stuff

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jflex07:
But I don't think there's a gay gene that determines whether some one has same sex partners,scientist have never found a gay gene or any genetic cause for being gay, however I feel you may be wrong on this feeling that you were born gay, environment, friends and other vices might have played a role. look, I respect your decision and i can never be homophobic towards gay people.
You are very learned that's why I will tell you to read on the concept of born this way unlike others who want to judge without doing their research.
The concept of born this way is quite broad, everything plays a role in it from society to environment and other life vices, as you grow, you birth yourself, you know what you like, whom you like, it's just society are trying to demonize that feeling. If not it would've been normal
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Jflex07(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Palehair:

You are very learned that's why I will tell you should on the concept of born this way unlike others who want to judge without doing their research.
The concept of born this way is quite broad, everything plays a role in it from society to environment and other life vices, as you grow, you birth yourself, you know what you like, whom you like, it's just society are trying to demonize that feeling. If not it would've been normal
Are you gay bro?
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jflex07:
Are you gay bro?
I've been with everyone as long as they are above 18 and it's consensual, women, men, all of them so I had to research those feelings so that it won't be like I'm the only one
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Palehair:

Skinny pink trousers are not a gay trait neither are lipsticks or eye liners. Don't classify all gay men into one box because hypermasculine gay men hate those stuff
wearing lipstick and eyeliner as a man is gayish so i dont think i had blame a gay dude if he hits on a dude wearing makeup with skintight pink clothes.All those imported skintight jeans that grab at ur crotch like leggins and the ends of the jeans hardly reach the ends of your feet where meant for gaymen but some straight dudes in nigeria ignorantly wear such jeans thinking its fashion.When a guy man sees u in such attire of course he woiuld assume u one of their booty gang.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Palehair:

. Don't classify all gay men into one box because hypermasculine gay men hate those stuff
if u acted and dressed like a hypermasculine man no gay dude will hit on u.i am talking of straight guys who complain of gay men hitting on them.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Seandisputed(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Palehair:

Didn't you read the part of how his dick didn't even for a bit get hard while the guy was trying to blow him off, that's to show you how secure he is in his sexuality. He's a real straight man
Bruh don't impress me please.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Palehair:

What the..... No one can "convert" anybody's sexuality. It's who they are

F**king lies.... That's what u tell urself..
If u are gay, u chosed to be gay, its not a genetic mutatation...

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by iaamxavier(m): 1:01am On Apr 21, 2020
I'm traumatized Pls.. Can't talk now
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by akinsmyk(m): 1:17am On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
so a guy just pulled down ur zipper and pulled out ur pingolo and put it in his mouth and u just sat dere looking shocked shocked shocked shocked.maybe u look gay for him to have that confidence to do such to u grin.u sure u not gay?

God bless you bro, that nigga is not saying the truth. He's one of them. Immediately the guy closed door and close windows, he should start getting the biggest beating of his life.

He was watching till he pull his trousers, bring out the thing and start sucking. Haba we're not fools na. It's not adding up at all. He's Gay too

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Opharhe: 1:21am On Apr 21, 2020
urchcoded:
Guy was handling my dick... My dick Rose he was about to put it in his mouth I summoned enough will power to resist. That single act has had so much effect on me till date. I've not engaged in any gay act but i have always fought the urge cos I'm not ready to be gay till I die.
PS: don't allow any gay advances not even the slightest one, unless u want to be gay
You can't "become" gay in that sense if you're not. Lol. But seriously, you may be bisexual but unwilling to explore the other side. It's still Okay. Your will is yours afterall.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 21, 2020
akinsmyk:

God bless you bro, that nigga is not saying the truth. He's one of them. Immediately the guy closed door and close windows, he should start getting the biggest beating of his life.

He was watching till he pull his trousers, bring out the thing and start sucking. Haba we're not fools na. It's not adding up at all. He's Gay too
why will a guy man even contemplate pulling down the zipper of a straight dude grin
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 6:39am On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
wearing lipstick and eyeliner as a man is gayish so i dont think i had blame a gay dude if he hits on a dude wearing makeup with skintight pink clothes.All those imported skintight jeans that grab at ur crotch like leggins and the ends of the jeans hardly reach the ends of your feet where meant for gaymen but some straight dudes in nigeria ignorantly wear such jeans thinking its fashion.When a guy man sees u in such attire of course he woiuld assume u one of their booty gang.
I believe men can and should wear anything irrespective of what gender wears what. No one made a particular dressing for different genders, it was due to the advent of the west that influenced what we wear instead men will be wearing skirts and it wouldn't seem weird and also heels, make up and the likes were made by and for men. Heels were made by butchers to keep the blood out of their legs but now its a feminine thing while makeup were made especially for kings but now it's a feminine thing. Let men define the masculinity they want to have, again non of those things are a gay trait. Moreover gay men are not really attracted to that, the whole point of being gay is to have that attraction to masculinity

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 6:43am On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
why will a guy man even contemplate pulling down the zipper of a straight dude grin
I think the gay guy was sexually frustrated with the way he jumped at him
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Seandisputed:

Bruh don't impress me please.
Nah, just telling you the truth, it's your can, you can open it or leave it closed. The guy is a real straight man who isn't homophobic but secure in his own sexuality. He knows a guy giving him a Mouth Gig will never turn him on unlike homophobic men who will go toe to toe with him, they think that a simple act like that will make you gay
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Palehair: 6:53am On Apr 21, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

F**king lies.... That's what u tell urself..
If u are gay, u chosed to be gay, its not a genetic mutatation...
There's no gay gene or straight gene but ok. I'm still confused on why people think that folks can choose their sexuality. Why will someone get up one morning and say "oh, I think I want to be gay", why will someone choose to be hated by the world?
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by NwaforIgbo: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Palehair:

There's no gay gene or straight gene but ok. I'm still confused on why people think that folks can choose their sexuality. Why will someone get up one morning and say "oh, I think I want to be gay", why will someone choose to be hated by the world?

Sorry sir, we are born straight by default.. Thats y our reproductive organs comes along with us, and they are only compatible with the opposite sex

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by khiaa(f): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2020
I went to a night club with my
friends, I went to the ladies room and there was this white dyke who kept asking me questions like what size bra do I wear.

I kept ignoring her then she reached out to grab my breast and I grabbed her hand and started bending her fingers backwards.

She was screaming in intense pain and her face was red. I taught that carpet muncher a lesson that night. grin
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Kingsteve(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2020
khiaa:
I went to a night club with my
friends, I went to the ladies room and there was this white dyke who kept asking me questions like what size bra do I wear.

I kept ignoring her then she reached out to grab my breast and I grabbed her hand and started bending her fingers backwards.

She was screaming in intense pain and her face was red. I taught that carpet muncher a lesson that night. grin

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Scot1255: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Lamanii22:

Mad o... So there can be gay/lesbians around me that I don't know of hmmmm.... That's why I wanna hear more real life stories....
Well if u don't know. Most girls are bi. My ex is a chronic one. I mean d type that will end up marrying a gal. My current babe is bi. She had to tell me with her own mouth.
I'm sure 1 out of every 5 girls engage in homo act. 3 out of d other 4 are also attracted to girls, just not willing to engage in d act.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by GodWrites: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2020
toniblacman:
As much as I knew it existed, I never knew it was happening around me and was ever going to happen to me.
My 2nd year or so in school, I attended this students fellowship, I was never a regular church goer. One Sunday while the service was ongoing, one of the fellowship's executives was getting friendly with me...I mean I should have noticed his friendliness wasn't normal but I it was so non expected and my own mind was preoccupied with the babe I had my eyes on...lol
As distracted as I was, this guy was even more of a distraction. As an executive of the church, while the sermon was on, he was texting on his fone and passing the fone to me to respond to his texts....yet I couldn't even reason what was on niggas mind. In the text, uncle told me he wanted me to see something after service, I didn't normally wait for any other gathering after the grace had been said except I had to talk to somebody and it was usually very brief; like getting a fone number or two from those freaky chics.
As soon as service ended...our man, I wasn't sure of his age but guessed we should be around same started to sweet talk me as we both walked away from the church premises which was another indication that dude was trying to get under my Calvin Klein. He talked me into getting to know his place which of course was very close to the worship centre and of course I must pass through on going to my own lodge. Well, we stopped at his lodge, brother brought a soft drink and a sachet of biscuits. I was beginning to feel like this guy is friendly sha.... As he suggested to know my villa too, I didn't consider it a lousy idea so we left for my villa.
The moment nigga got in after I did....meeehn, bobo just bolt my door and start to dey shut my windows ni sha..! Puzzled me, asked what the idea was, omo! Nigga came really uncomfortably close to me and descended to pull my trousers, drag the tin join boxers, as in, it was a real quick move that I without knowing it got paused for seconds... lol
Meeehn before my recovery, brother already had my pipe in his mouth doing the business. Realizing what was happening to me, rather than been enthusiastic or got mad, I only felt pity for this poor guy, my dicc had even refused to grow in his mouth. I was just there watching him, kept my face impassive, gave him no hint of encouragement. Then I held his head with my left hand and he yielded, gently removed my black machine, dragged up my boxers and trousers. And commanded to get up. I just told him, I am not into it. To ease his embarrassment, I offered to accompany him as he left. We got to the gates and I stopped to tell him, he shouldn't worry, it's going to be between us. And promised to see him next Sunday which was a lie.
That's my experience with a homo...no hating.
Before I graduated, I heard a rumour that this fellow attempted that with some other guys in the church too. I didn't dig, I only got to understand that I was probably not the only prey-to-be.

I don't have issues with gays. But shit, that dude overstepped his boundary. Even if you are gay, is that how it is done? Just rush into the stuff? If it's me, I'll give him a thunderous slap and send him out of my place.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by GodWrites: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2020
urchcoded:
Guy was handling my dick... My dick Rose he was about to put it in his mouth I summoned enough will power to resist. That single act has had so much effect on me till date. I've not engaged in any gay act but i have always fought the urge cos I'm not ready to be gay till I die.
PS: don't allow any gay advances not even the slightest one, unless u want to be gay

You're either gay or bi. A straight dude won't get aroused, talk of have that urge. I advice you get to know more about yourself, and sexuality, then accept yourself for who you are.

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by khiaa(f): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2020
Kingsteve:

grin grin Disrespectful drunk skank.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by GodWrites: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

Exactly.. Things like this exist... Infact in every 10 group of gals, one might have attempted or engaged in lesbianism act.

Every girl is potentially a bi. It's an old news.
Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by GodWrites: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

Sorry sir, we are born straight by default.. Thats y our reproductive organs comes along with us, and they are only compatible with the opposite sex

You don't sound smart at all. Sexuality is much more than just your sex organs bro. Did you choose to be straight? Shey you grew up and found yourself attracted to the opposite sex? Same thing happened to gays..

Maybe there is no evidence of a gay gene yet, but the fact remains that they didn't choose their sexuality.

I don't see a reason why someone will choose to be gay In a homophobic country like Nigeria, to be hated by many.

Reason am nah. My best friend is gay, and he's the best dude I've ever had as a friend. I was once like you, but was able to have a rethink after my dealings with him.

Say no to homophobia

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by Kingsteve(m): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2020
khiaa:

grin grin Disrespectful drunk skank.

Had almost similar experience in a night club at Sheffield UK.
Two guys came up to me while I was seated, sipping on my drink, and busy targeting one nice bird to rock her bottom grin

These two white dudes started a drunken chit chat with me.
I wasn't interested, but was just smiling and nodding my head, so they could get the message and bug off!

But no...they wouldn't!
As I finally ignored them to focus on my target, one of them gently rubbed his hand on my chest.
That was it!
That made me to finally make a move on my target, just to let them know I ain't no f@ggot!

Crazy!

Re: Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? by khiaa(f): 9:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Kingsteve:

Had almost similar experience in a night club at Sheffield UK.
Two guys came up to me while I was seated, sipping on my drink, and busy targeting one nice bird to rock her bottom grin

These two white dudes started a drunken chit chat with me.
I wasn't interested, but was just smiling and nodding my head, so they could get the message and bug off!

But no...they wouldn't!
As I finally ignored them to focus on my target, one of them gently rubbed his hand on my chest.
That was it!
That made me to finally make a move on my target, just to let them know I ain't no f@ggot!

Crazy!

LMAO grin grin They wanted to rock your world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? / Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) / Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83