Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (72006 Views)

The Main Reason Girls From Rich Homes Are Bad At Sex. / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Goodnigga: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2020
O boyte author=Samakus post=88587497]If there's one thing I regret in life so far, it's missing out on Cynthia due to my complex issues then! Babe was a damsel from a stinkingly rich Anambra family and I, new employee in a federal school, was fidgeting about taking her on even when it was so clear that she was practically 'wetting for me'!

When I eventually mustered the courage to ask for a date. She smiled and said, ' I thought you're never gonna ask again! And on a date we went!

On that fateful day for our first date, she called me around 3pm and told me that she was at Chitis restaurant, that I should meet her up when I'm ready. Imagine your date choosing a venue for you (because you didn't tell her anyone you had in mind) and being there on time before you? shocked

To cut it short, I wore my nice cloth, and went to Chitis. Babe was already giving herself a nice treat. Fried rice and salad with a big Chicken, plenty fried plantains and of course, a nice wine to complement! I had 2k in my pocket, and hell yes, my mind skipped when I saw what was on the table cheesy. I stepped in and she offered me a seat! I smiled sheepishly, but deep down, I was wondering where I will get extra money to complete the payment for what she ordered which obviously was more than 2k already. Need I remind that she got a big EVA bottle water too cheesy

Looking at her was difficult as this girl was a mermaid in human form! She has this cuteness about her and will make any man's heart skip a bit. Next thing I heard was, WHAT DO I GET FOR YOU? I knew that the question was for me but feigned deafness cheesy. She asked again with a smile, Hey Handsome, WHAT'S YOUR ORDER?

I looked at her in bewilderment but summoned courage to mutter, "Just rice and chicken! She asked me again: 'won't you like a drink or should I get you a wine? grin wink. I just said, no thanks, water will be good. Besides, she had a wine on the table already and i didn't see the need for another wine. She steeped to the counter, paid for my order and brought it to me.

We talked about so many things. But most of our discussions centered on our visions and plans for growth. Babe was giving me tips on businesses I can open within the campus when I get settled. For her, once she's done with school ( she's already in her finals), she will fly out to Canada for her Masters and then come back when she's done to head HR in her dad's company. I suggested to her to get her CIPM certification before doing her Masters since she had passion for Human Resources. Not ever hearing of CIPM, her likeness for me doubled.

We had a nice time and we left. She called her taxi guy to come drop her while I left for the shuttle park cheesy. She continued calling me after that and continued talking but I have already harboured the fear that her class was too high for me. Poor, naive me!! cheesy. I never took the next step with her. And she left after her graduation and became incommunicado as I never called her after our date cry cry

Looking back now, I feel like beating myself. She had everything I wanted in a woman physically. And had the right goals and penchant for success like I now do! I have seen a lot of ladies and can now appreciate what a gift, a lady with visions, plans and the right frame of mind, is for young man hustling to reach his dreams. Which girl will start discussing your visions and plans for a better life on your first date these days?

I missed Cynthia due to inferiority complex and naivity! I was young and stupid! I was 25 and just got a job in the school after finishing NYSC, when i met her. I pray I find a goal oriented Lady like Cynthia again! Because, they're very hard to come by these days!

[/quote]O boy if you like your destiny, go and find your Cynthia. Find through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, friends, if you truly want Cynthia, you can get her back. This jet age, you can find anyone.That girl is so sweet to have man.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by ghettochild(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2020
tommyken:
Since I entered the dating world I have been in relationship with girls from both rich homes and poor homes and I have observe something that intrigue me not only in my relationship both also those of my friends.

The ladies I have dated from rich home tend to be very grateful when you get them even a little gift or help them with a little favour. They tends to appreciate such favour with a very sincere heart and are very grateful to you.

Now this seems the opposite with girls from poor or simply lower income homes, I observe that girls from such poor and average home tend to be very entilted, selfish, insatiable and very ungrateful when you do things for them and they are the first to dump you when you begin to experience financial difficulties.

If you have come across this observation feel free to say your opinion and discuss the reason why its so. As for me, with what I have gone through in the hands of girls from poor home I have decided to marry a lady from a rich or at least a high income well to do home.
Good decision. Do what favours you
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by klevotino: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Actually i have dated both the rich and the poor girls but one thing i observe is individual reasoning and understanding. You date a rich girl and she does not know how to cook because fast food joint are there for her to get you food and they have private cook that prepair meal for them and they take it as a normal life. You date a poor girl she can cook like nobody business , tidy your house like there is no tomorow and offer u some stuff from her parent kicheft even dod u dont need it and some order thing which is like verse vesa for the rich and the poor girls. Just to drops some few line all girls are beautiful and lovely , your like , might be somebody dislike and ur dislike might be someone like. If you see a girl that make u happy either rich or poor just play ur part and everything will be fine.
tommyken:
Since I entered the dating world I have been in relationship with girls from both rich homes and poor homes and I have observe something that intrigue me not only in my relationship both also those of my friends.

The ladies I have dated from rich home tend to be very grateful when you get them even a little gift or help them with a little favour. They tends to appreciate such favour with a very sincere heart and are very grateful to you.

Now this seems the opposite with girls from poor or simply lower income homes, I observe that girls from such poor and average home tend to be very entilted, selfish, insatiable and very ungrateful when you do things for them and they are the first to dump you when you begin to experience financial difficulties.

If you have come across this observation feel free to say your opinion and discuss the reason why its so. As for me, with what I have gone through in the hands of girls from poor home I have decided to marry a lady from a rich or at least a high income well to do home.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by ghettochild(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2020
purpinkx:
The problem most humans have is seeing things in extremities, black and white, no middle ground.

[Some] Rich people [I've met] are greedy.
[The] Women [I've met] are wh°res.
[The] men [ I allow into my life] are dogs.

Etc.

We don't like to use the words in the brackets because it exposes something about us, and it makes our argument invalid.

I saw a research on coaches and training facilities.

Edit. Thank you Yaronorthside.

According to the research, when a coach, for some reason, likes a player and ‘thinks’ that they can go far in life, the coach gives them more training opportunities, corrects them constructively, freely offers useful tips and tricks, as well as become interested in their progress.

The player feels encouraged and, most times, becomes successful.

However, if the coach, for some reason, doesn't like a player and ‘thinks’ they don't have what it takes to be successful, he doesn't invest( or ’waste’) his time on the player. After all, they'll be no good.

Subconsciously, the player picks up on this and behaves accordingly. A few see it for what it is, do all they can to prove the Coach wrong, and they succeed.

A real life scenario. There's this shop I usually Barb at. There are two barbers in the shop, but I like one more than the other.

Even if the barber I like makes a mistake in my hair, I still feel dope AF. But, the other barber could give me a clean hair cut, maybe even better than that of the barber I like, and I'll feel my confidence drop until the hair grows back. I even had to get the barber's number so I'll schedule a haircut with him before going to the shop.

It is what it is, we are humans and we all have biases.

Could it be that you are projecting your expectations of these people on them? Or that you're attracting what you think of?

Op said most of the rich girls are appreciative.... This is more like his own personal survey n has nothing to do with what u think up there.... Him being d one attracting this attributes.... Or he expects such from both group of girls.
Rich ladies he has dated.......they are contented already n any little gift they get, they appreciate it...
Unlike the poor girls who lack most of this things the rich girls av and her expectant of their bf to provide as long he's sleeping with em
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by ChimeKay: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Poor people don't have value for anything, not even your emotions.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Jomomill(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Wants to be a movie star? If yes join us now at Jomo film house, we train and groom artists. To join our group you have to register with the sum of N10,000 only as we are running promo now, it's formerly 25k
Pay or transfer into the Producer's account the sum of 10k
0014705819 Edward Chigozie
STANBIC IBTC bank. Remember to keep your evidence of payment safe. Send your proof of payment to the number below. You can email us at jomotvonline@gmail.com
Feel free to chat me up +2349037112481

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx666Hsg-oM
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Holaomoakin(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Poor homes vs Rich homes. Can't stop laughing o!
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Skmoda360(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Lanre6:

mad man
grin
mad man
What I do now? grin
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by genaro2000(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
iLegendd:

You have a long way to go. I won't blame you anyway — English is not your first language. Both are correct. Kindly purchase and read my book below to improve and become wiser.

Thank you and kindly edit yours now to avoid embarrassing the person who paid for your education.

They are both adjectives and the usage are both correct.

Abeg, I no get strength to talk too much today.
You can argue with him without insulting him,that should make you sound more intelligent than him

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Eberechi24(f): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
MartinsD12:

Don't quote me if it's not sensible enough, that doesn't take away the fact that poor girls are gullible gluttons
I don quote you again

I dey my house come and beat me
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by ujluv(f): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
AfroKnight:
Dating broke entitled girls is a chore. I have been lucky to avoid them. Well, any guy would spot them right from the beginning. You guys are still in the talking stage and she’s always running out of airtime. Well, she can either buy her own airtime or stay away and stop telling me about it. It won’t ever go beyond that stage for me.

A fairly comfortable working woman (or even a rich babe) is the goal especially if she takes pride in spoiling herself with her own money.

You see these brokeàss greedy babes here? There is nothing you can do rehabilitate them. It reminds me of those beggars on the road who would return to begging the next day, even if you gave them 100K cash at once. Why?

Cos they believe such fortune would come again soon.

That’s how these broke babes think. Once they land a guy who spends on them, they think their chances are getting better. They stay on the lookout for a richer, more generous guy to latch on to. Loyalty doesn’t exist in their dictionary. This is probably because poverty has affected them so bad, they never want to smell it even from afar. That’s cool. But a transactional relationship is not the only way out of poverty.

Guys, if you are not one who thinks to trap a woman with your money, then avoid broke and entitled women. They add no value. You’d check your life after 6 months and find out that all you enjoy in the relationship is sex which you have to pay for anyway. That’s a loss. No motivation. No support. You can’t even ask for her opinion on issues cos she’s not interested in anything that isn’t money or gifts.

Go for a woman who works for her money and doesn’t bother you for mundane things like money for hair and shopping. Go for a woman whose financial plan doesn’t depend on the man she will date or marry.

Go for a woman whose lifestyle is supported by her own money. She will add value to your life.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by AfroKnight: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
ujluv:
God bless you.

God bless You too. Thanks smiley
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by CapitalBank: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
djon78:

My elder cousin(son of my dad's elder brother) God so much blessed him in marriage.
In fact we were discussing concerning marriage recently and he told me that God saved him. He dated 3 girls not the same time. It was in the first one that my dad his uncle gave him clue on how to spot the right woman because his dad was then late.
The first two were entitled, no vision, not resourceful kind of women. But they were drop dead gorgeous. The advice guided him. He now met his wife not as gorgeous as the first two.

In his word he told me if he had married one of those first two ladies he would have been dead by now.

After marriage, he was comfortable. By the time his first child was coming, he lost everything, rock bottom, couldn't even afford house rent or feeding. But his woman was there for him, supported him.

Things began to turn small, today 4 kids, very rich, has a big factory that employs over 80 people. The guy is a huge multi millionaire. If you see how this woman runs her home and kids. Dude bought her a mad high range SUV last year.

He told me that he would have been dead if he was married to those entitled ones. During that his trying moment.
He doesn't play with his wife. Doesn't even womanize with all his money.

Actually I have a taste for gorgeous women... I have good eyes for them but after my experience with the one I met on nairaland, I told myself I will no longer give them attention.

My current girl is not the fashionista but she is pretty facially but doesn't make up like slay queens. So far so good, she has been amazing. What your cousin got from your dad is the real deal.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
faithugo64:
If you have not been in a relationship with at least 100 women, then your assumption is wrong.

I do not mean you should date 100 women, I'm only trying to say that it is wrong to judge other women because of your bitter experience with very few women. Everyone is not the same
Who you go support before grin
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by ImaIma1(f): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
purpinkx:
The problem most humans have is seeing things in extremities, black and white, no middle ground.

[Some] Rich people [I've met] are greedy.
[The] Women [I've met] are wh°res.
[The] men [ I allow into my life] are dogs.

Etc.

We don't like to use the words in the brackets because it exposes something about us, and it makes our argument invalid.

I saw a research on coaches and training facilities.

Edit. Thank you Yaronorthside.

According to the research, when a coach, for some reason, likes a player and ‘thinks’ that they can go far in life, the coach gives them more training opportunities, corrects them constructively, freely offers useful tips and tricks, as well as become interested in their progress.

The player feels encouraged and, most times, becomes successful.

However, if the coach, for some reason, doesn't like a player and ‘thinks’ they don't have what it takes to be successful, he doesn't invest( or ’waste’) his time on the player. After all, they'll be no good.

Subconsciously, the player picks up on this and behaves accordingly. A few see it for what it is, do all they can to prove the Coach wrong, and they succeed.

A real life scenario. There's this shop I usually Barb at. There are two barbers in the shop, but I like one more than the other.

Even if the barber I like makes a mistake in my hair, I still feel dope AF. But, the other barber could give me a clean hair cut, maybe even better than that of the barber I like, and I'll feel my confidence drop until the hair grows back. I even had to get the barber's number so I'll schedule a haircut with him before going to the shop.

It is what it is, we are humans and we all have biases.

Could it be that you are projecting your expectations of these people on them? Or that you're attracting what you think of?

This is an intellectual angle. Probably too high for the OP.

Most people tend to conclude only based on their limited experiences probably brought about as a result of who they are and who they attract.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Eberechi24(f): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
ebenezer95:
You cant trust the so call poor girls they re something else they have nothing to offer apart from sex and they will make their smelling puuussssy look like no other puuusssy else where if i have a chance with a rich babe Am done ,to hell with poor girl with their fake lifestyle they cant get enough of whatever you do to help them fools

Look at idiot judging poor girls

Tueh.

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Sundaygirl(f): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wish I could read all the comments. Have learnt a lot.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by MartinsD12(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Eberechi24:

I don quote you again

I dey my house come and beat me
grin I go mercy for you because you my sister if not
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Eberechi24(f): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ryan03:
if you say "all guys are dogs", I will feel attacked cause I am a guy. Same way saying all poor girls are glutton is a direct attack on any poor girl who reads that comment. Let's be conscious of our statements

I am glad you understand my point. I don't know how to refute so many false claims on this thread but las las wealth go reach us too...
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Parkleader: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Useless comments full this thread
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by yourstruly5(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
djon78:

My elder cousin(son of my dad's elder brother) God so much blessed him in marriage.
In fact we were discussing concerning marriage recently and he told me that God saved him. He dated 3 girls not the same time. It was in the first one that my dad his uncle gave him clue on how to spot the right woman because his dad was then late.
The first two were entitled, no vision, not resourceful kind of women. But they were drop dead gorgeous. The advice guided him. He now met his wife not as gorgeous as the first two.

In his word he told me if he had married one of those first two ladies he would have been dead by now.

After marriage, he was comfortable. By the time his first child was coming, he lost everything, rock bottom, couldn't even afford house rent or feeding. But his woman was there for him, supported him.

Things began to turn small, today 4 kids, very rich, has a big factory that employs over 80 people. The guy is a huge multi millionaire. If you see how this woman runs her home and kids. Dude bought her a mad high range SUV last year.

He told me that he would have been dead if he was married to those entitled ones. During that his trying moment.
He doesn't play with his wife. Doesn't even womanize with all his money.

Please what's the clue to find the right woman that your dad shared with him?
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Nakowa111: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Some girls that came from poor family also appreciates too,some that came from rich home won't respect you,they will be dictating you anyhow,mind you he who pay the piper always dictate the piper.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Hyzeek12(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
The thing is that girls from Rich home understand what you go through to get money, but those from poor home, hmmmm..
Their mentality is different, they think the money you have just fly come from one place
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by gabrielsiz(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
I think it depends largely on your status... If you are a supposedly poor guy or average guy dating a girl from a rich home, the girl appreciates what you give because she feels it's coming from your heart since ordinarily she should be able to get that but the joy for her is that it's coming from you.

On the other hand, if you are average dating a poor girl, you are automatically a rich guy to her who should provide for her, thus she keys into the mindset that she is poor and deserving of more benevolence from you (who is rich) which translates to self entitlement and with such comes you being called stingy when you fail to meet up to her expectation.

This also explains why most poor people are the ones who feel self entitled and call others stingy easily.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by djon78(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
yourstruly5:

Please what's the clue to find the right woman that your dad shared with him?

Character character character must be your number one priority
Forget packaging
In addition make sure she is resourceful, can manage things, got good brains, can give you sound advice

Physical packaging should come least on your criteria. Definitely someone that appeal to you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Samakus(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Goodnigga:
O boyte author=Samakus post=88587497]If there's one thing I regret in life so far, it's missing out on Cynthia due to my complex issues then! Babe was a damsel from a stinkingly rich Anambra family and I, new employee in a federal school, was fidgeting about taking her on even when it was so clear that she was practically 'wetting for me'!

When I eventually mustered the courage to ask for a date. She smiled and said, ' I thought you're never gonna ask again! And on a date we went!

On that fateful day for our first date, she called me around 3pm and told me that she was at Chitis restaurant, that I should meet her up when I'm ready. Imagine your date choosing a venue for you (because you didn't tell her anyone you had in mind) and being there on time before you? shocked

To cut it short, I wore my nice cloth, and went to Chitis. Babe was already giving herself a nice treat. Fried rice and salad with a big Chicken, plenty fried plantains and of course, a nice wine to complement! I had 2k in my pocket, and hell yes, my mind skipped when I saw what was on the table cheesy. I stepped in and she offered me a seat! I smiled sheepishly, but deep down, I was wondering where I will get extra money to complete the payment for what she ordered which obviously was more than 2k already. Need I remind that she got a big EVA bottle water too cheesy

Looking at her was difficult as this girl was a mermaid in human form! She has this cuteness about her and will make any man's heart skip a bit. Next thing I heard was, WHAT DO I GET FOR YOU? I knew that the question was for me but feigned deafness cheesy. She asked again with a smile, Hey Handsome, WHAT'S YOUR ORDER?

I looked at her in bewilderment but summoned courage to mutter, "Just rice and chicken! She asked me again: 'won't you like a drink or should I get you a wine? grin wink. I just said, no thanks, water will be good. Besides, she had a wine on the table already and i didn't see the need for another wine. She steeped to the counter, paid for my order and brought it to me.

We talked about so many things. But most of our discussions centered on our visions and plans for growth. Babe was giving me tips on businesses I can open within the campus when I get settled. For her, once she's done with school ( she's already in her finals), she will fly out to Canada for her Masters and then come back when she's done to head HR in her dad's company. I suggested to her to get her CIPM certification before doing her Masters since she had passion for Human Resources. Not ever hearing of CIPM, her likeness for me doubled.

We had a nice time and we left. She called her taxi guy to come drop her while I left for the shuttle park cheesy. She continued calling me after that and continued talking but I have already harboured the fear that her class was too high for me. Poor, naive me!! cheesy. I never took the next step with her. And she left after her graduation and became incommunicado as I never called her after our date cry cry

Looking back now, I feel like beating myself. She had everything I wanted in a woman physically. And had the right goals and penchant for success like I now do! I have seen a lot of ladies and can now appreciate what a gift, a lady with visions, plans and the right frame of mind, is for young man hustling to reach his dreams. Which girl will start discussing your visions and plans for a better life on your first date these days?

I missed Cynthia due to inferiority complex and naivity! I was young and stupid! I was 25 and just got a job in the school after finishing NYSC, when i met her. I pray I find a goal oriented Lady like Cynthia again! Because, they're very hard to come by these days!

O boy if you like your destiny, go and find your Cynthia. Find through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, friends, if you truly want Cynthia, you can get her back. This jet age, you can find anyone.That girl is so sweet to have man.

I have tried! Don't know her surname or other names. Just Cynthia
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by kikuyu1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
AfroKnight:
Dating broke entitled girls is a chore. I have been lucky to avoid them. Well, any guy would spot them right from the beginning. You guys are still in the talking stage and she’s always running out of airtime. Well, she can either buy her own airtime or stay away and stop telling me about it. It won’t ever go beyond that stage for me.

A fairly comfortable working woman (or even a rich babe) is the goal especially if she takes pride in spoiling herself with her own money.

You see these brokeàss greedy babes here? There is nothing you can do rehabilitate them[b]. It reminds me of those beggars on the road who would return to begging the next day, even if you gave them 100K cash at once. Why?

Cos they believe such fortune would come again soon.[/b]

That’s how these broke babes think. Once they land a guy who spends on them, they think their chances are getting better. They stay on the lookout for a richer, more generous guy to latch on to. Loyalty doesn’t exist in their dictionary. This is probably because poverty has affected them so bad, they never want to smell it even from afar. That’s cool. But a transactional relationship is not the only way out of poverty.

Guys, if you are not one who thinks to trap a woman with your money, then avoid broke and entitled women. They add no value. You’d check your life after 6 months and find out that all you enjoy in the relationship is sex which you have to pay for anyway. That’s a loss. No motivation. No support. You can’t even ask for her opinion on issues cos she’s not interested in anything that isn’t money or gifts.

Go for a woman who works for her money and doesn’t bother you for mundane things like money for hair and shopping. Go for a woman whose financial plan doesn’t depend on the man she will date or marry.

Go for a woman whose lifestyle is supported by her own money. She will add value to your life.

THIS! Also upbringing. Its been my observation the richer are at pains to inculcate proper values unlike the poor who teach only hussling.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Slimzzy00:
Thank you OP for posting this and those who took their time to comment on this thread. I'm 20 and I've really learned a lot that will influence my decision of choosing my future partner.
You are welcome…

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Carlyboi(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Samakus:
If there's one thing I regret in life so far, it's missing out on Cynthia due to my complex issues then! Babe was a damsel from a stinkingly rich Anambra family and I, new employee in a federal school, was fidgeting about taking her on even when it was so clear that she was practically 'wetting for me'!

I missed Cynthia due to inferiority complex and naivity! I was young and stupid! I was 25 and just got a job in the school after finishing NYSC, when i met her. I pray I find a goal oriented Lady like Cynthia again! Because, they're very hard to come by these days! Eeyah I feel you bro....but you know in life some things aren’t just meant to happen..say you weren’t meant to date just that one close encounter and I’m sure that encounter influenced and shaped your life in positive ways ever since and also you have learnt some lessons especially when it comes to rich girls or women that you have to show guts and be confident and separate your financial situation from your personality it’s all bout the psyche...I’m sure you know most of this things now but as a young and naive boy...still trying to find his footing in life you felt letting a girl from such a rich background go was the best decision then!its a materialistic world we live so that kinda decision was a logical one.

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Luminary1(f): 9:00am On May 02, 2020
pansophist:

From experience, a male criminal can change, he can retract his steps, stop criminalizing and live a honorable life, but it doesnt work in the same way with women. A woman that has slipped into the cult of parasitism can never be satisfied, redeemed or retract her steps. She can only be satisfied as long as the money is there, and will be extremely bitter when it doesn't go her way. Her standards has been aimed so high that it can only go higher, not lower, using men as an utility.

Your relative is lucky, I stan him. In my uncle case, he is not. He is a good man, a genuinely noble man that is not only wealthy but handsome. With women chasing him even though he is married. He never lacks women, but he made the wrong mistake choosing one. Think of Ramson Noah, he looks just like that. He has specifically warned me and my brothers not to go for looks, and gladly, we never did. We both have partners and they have supported us when we are down. The current breed of naija women do not support men and if it happens that I become single tomorrow, I'll hardly go into a relationship with what I'm seeing.

Are you implying we die single? What's the way forward for a single guy at this time where leeches in the form of women are the order of the day.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by pansophist(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2020
Luminary1:

Are you implying we die single? What's the way forward for a single guy at this time where leeches in the form of women are the order of the day.

The world is your oyster bro. I assume you're Nigerian. Your ecowas passport can take you to at least 15 other west African countries, and some in the Americas such as Barbados and Dominica. Expand your scope. You do not have to settle. Sometimes a change in demography is what you need, and same applies to women.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.