Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend (48774 Views)

See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / How Feasible Is Wooing A Girl On The Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Jim99: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

A married man is woeing my babe o
Saying all sweet things to her, promising her different things, although the man is quite wealthy, he said he want her to be his wife

Guys what should we do?

Let her go for good bro. You'll meet better girls

Good riddance. What is yours is yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by idonhammer: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
There is nothing you can do,go and make more money and your babe will remain loyal to you.

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by showafrica(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Saying all sweet things to her, promising her different things, although the man is quite wealthy, he said he want her to be his wife

Guys what should we do?

There is nothing you can do bro.. Just plan how to get your share and leave the babe for the man. If you can get upto 1m diplomatically, its best for you. Let me tell you, you cant stop your babe... Just play along and make sure you get something in return legitimately. If possible, meet the man, tell am say she is ur babe but u cant fight ur senior. Make him ur friend and collect money from him
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by crafteck(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
There's love in sharing
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by cezarman(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mywd:

Such a fool you are....

But he's right na. What you typed is not even related to his own comment. Either you didn't understand him or...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by subchris(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Alvin212:
I pray he successfully snatches her from you.

Fine girls ain't for broke boys.

I strongly agree, somebody tell me this thing 2015 I think say na like, 2016 December I see the super story.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Angelfrost(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
That's his unassailable right... He has every constitutional right to make overtures towards any chick that catches his fancy, especially unmarried, this includes your babe... As long as he isn't forcing himself on her, no issues here.

It is also her right or prerogative to spurn his advances, or unabashedly succumb to them...

Bottom line, the ball is in her court... If she is faithful and cherishes you above all else, then you have nothing to worry about... However, if you are merely an option, then feel free to be worried!!! grin

Besides, if you are playing your part fully in a loving and honest relationship, this shouldn't even be a topic or thread for discussion!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?
Go and woo is wife
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Snakedoctor1: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?

before or during this lockdown?
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by paix(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Coronavirus1:
What is wrong with such move is married man not having same dick like you.
Even better exercised dick than his.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
sapeleboi:
call your guys make owner beat am well well
grin grin
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by wasiu19: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=dobrinswizzy post=88576368]Hello nairalanders

Saying all sweet things to her, promising her different things, although the man is quite wealthy, he said he want her

You may lack your duty,lobatan
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Actuarydeji(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Guy go and hustle more. If you're very buoyant your gf no go even give him her contact in the first place. Oga go and add more to your income.
That's my own contribution Sha.
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?

3 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by 1miccza: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Danielomisco:
we?? There is something ur girl is nt telling u.She is the one giving him listening ear...a man will never want to date tlk more of marry a girl who is closin him off fiercely.

Simple and short

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by na2016: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Leave the babe to go na. She is not your wife and does not appear to be like she can even make a wife sef. Why not spend time to develop yourself than struggle babe at this time.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by ehmmy11(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
I did not want to comment but when i understood that your gf is not a virgin i can tell you for free that man don't want to marry anything he just wanna hit it hard and he will... If he eventually pulls of the admission(very possible) what happens when it's time to pay first school fees and acceptance fee?? Uniben first payment no be beans o, as a student she will need enough money to survive school.. I think you have gotten the picture am painting....

8 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Punchline33: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Start flirting with a new babe who is more beautiful or younger, u might trigger a competition and she will forget the married man if she loves u. But u must visit London first

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Izigha(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
See question, when you suppose start wooing her replacement.
did you want the man to woo you? your girlfriend is an adult she is the one to tell the man that she has a boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
I was once in op's shoes...my question is-"op,are you a broke nigga,or is the wealthier than you??..if your answer is "yes",then you should prepare your heart 4 the worst because that's where you're heading to.
funny thing is that young girls of nowadays prefers average rich/rich married men with pot bellies who have crude and authorative voices to young,broke men with 6packs..

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by supercase1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Share your girl with him there are so many advantages for doing it
1.u won't be a stingy fellow to your fellow man
2.she would transfer cash from the guy to you.that is what is called flow from mutual understanding (FFMU)
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by kem2335: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Na una dey do una self

4 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Glink2018(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Toast the married sister/wife also and make sure you impregnate her
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Timijo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin grin ;DThis guy na bad adviser I swear.
sapeleboi:
call your guys make owner beat am well well
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Paulynez(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Na to partner with that your babe and open office for the sugar zaddy head, that's if that your gf na suji babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Trust me, there is not you can do, the man is probarbly already fu cking your so called girlfriend. and you are on here still calling her your girlfriend? you need to be ashamed of your useless self, You are not married to her so she isn't yours. she is everybody's girlfriend.... it's her vagina she can give to anyone she wishes, it is your so called girlfriend's decision if she wants the married man, go stab yourself in the eyes

3 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Farki: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
You too go and woo his wife.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Starkid3010(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?
scam him
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Benwallt(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
the man is 40 yrs of age and is getting to 20yrs
U never c 70 to 20. 40 to 20 is still very perfect. He can still destroy her in bed.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Glink2018(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
supercase1:
Share your girl with him there are so many advantages for doing it
1.u won't be a stingy fellow to your fellow man
2.she would transfer cash from the guy to you.that is what is called flow from mutual understanding (FFMU)

And she will also transfer HIV and AIDS virus, STD, herpes disease to you

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Noel19: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Your So-called girlfriend is already a gonner. If I were you I will jejelly free the babe and concentrate more on my life instead of dying over a mere girlfriend that will still break ya heart in future. Boy! Use ya brain....

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Dpaulie(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Forget ur girl, u don lose her already sebi u said the man is wealthy.....truth is bitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.