Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend (48812 Views)

See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / How Feasible Is Wooing A Girl On The Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by spiceadole: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

A married man is woeing my babe o
Saying all sweet things to her, promising her different things, although the man is quite wealthy, he said he want her to be his wife

Guys what should we do?

Your girl is enjoying the attention and playing along.

When I was single... If I dont like a man,I make sure he doesn't have any means of contacting me.
Its as simple as that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Dandison28(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Saying all sweet things to her, promising her different things, although the man is quite wealthy, he said he want her to be his wife

Guys what should we do?
propose to her and stop telling us cock and bull bullshit.....!!?
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
There are no good girls in Nigeria, i repeat no good girls.

Just marry your ashewo in peace

This new generation will suffer to find partners.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Mywd: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Belafonte:

You are still an irredeemable idiot

Just go and be wise okay?? grin
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by shekauvsbuhari: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Belafonte:

Bullshit. She’s free to leave.

You should hustle to better your life and condition, not because your babe is frolicking with a married man.

If Dangote comes for your babe, what will you do? How many hustle can you hustle to meet up with Dangote?
you are de real man with brain.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Belafonte(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mywd:

Just go and be wise okay?? grin

You’re laughing in sorrow

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by mrkings84(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wetin concern me?

I dey inside my house.
Lying on the floor cos the heat plus hunger is telling....

Feel like leaving Earth...
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by CONFAMA: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blackfire:
What kind of Insipid are we having today?

Your girlfriend? I mean she is not your wife, the man wants to marry her and even give her proof of taking care of her, but you that f**k pussy for free wants to tie someone's daughter to your accursed life.

Leave the girl alone.

You are a badnews.

This one is surely an Igbo man. They worship money undecided

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by supercase1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
If the OP don know how many times the man don finger and Fu**ck him babe him no go talk this rubbish here,just imagine that sweet moan he go dey give the man,money will even make the moan sweeter and nicer grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by LyfeJennings(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
It simply means I should work extra hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Monmeg: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?
my brother na prayer things be that oo
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by olaayodele(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Danielomisco:
we?? There is something ur girl is nt telling u.She is the one giving him listening ear...a man will never want to date tlk more of marry a girl who is closin him off fiercely.

You are right.It is likely that she is giving the married man listening ear

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Belafonte(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
you are de real man with brain.

Cheers bro

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by AfricaNigerian: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?
don't let that bother you bro.
he just want to Bleep her, once he's done fucking her you can have your girlfriend back.

oya smilegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Let her learn the lessons of life. After 2 abortions and no marriage she will come back to you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by supercase1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Glink2018:

And she will also transfer HIV and AIDS virus, STD, herpes disease to you
Chop plenty bitter kola u go dey alright grin grin
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
She should not succumb.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Blackking98(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
this what actually happen the man saw her on the street and decided to stop his car, she was with her sister, so the man was greeting them, and the man ask her is she in school, she said she is seeking for admission, then the man said which school, she said uniben, then the man said he will help her that he has friend in the school that can help her, that how the man collected her contact

Although she told me since the man is saying nonsense she want to cut off communication with the man
she would have cut him off since sef. That one na just so u go loose guard
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by paparazi1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?
Leave the innocent girl to make her choice, every girl needs care,after all you will latter
break her heart and will not marry her. You are shouting married man as if you will you remain single. The man and you na de same
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Boyooosa(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?

Use evidence to break his home.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Belafonte(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Actuarydeji:
Guy go and hustle more. If you're very buoyant your gf no go even give him her contact in the first place. Oga go and add more to your income.
That's my own contribution Sha.

Lol. Rich men’s wives don’t fûck broke, unemployed guys in their shacks?

Money does not necessarily make a woman loyal or keep her.

6 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
josen16322:
Let d man pay u out am talking about money dat will change yo lock down life 4eva since u said he is very rich like dis proverb said about women-fish no dey finish inside river wink
LIKE NED NWEKE DID TO HAVE THAT SMALL LADY?.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by AlphaStorm: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
U have lost the fight before it began bro.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Kollyman: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Hustle ooo make your babe no twerk nude on Instagram because of 10k grin

10k or no 10k, a prostitute remains a prostitute.

If you can give your nude because of money (any amount), just know that olosho is in your blood, it's just waiting for the appropriate opportunity to finally blow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by brainfordetails: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
shocked

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by paparazi1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?
Leave the innocent girl to make her choice, every girl needs care,after all you will latter
break her heart and will not marry her. You are shouting married man as if you will remain single. The man and you na de same.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?

Look for his wife and make friends with her then do whatever it takes to bang her.

No revenge is sweeter than that grin
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Texty: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
My guy go hustle...... If you De alright your babe no go de reason married man matter...... E clear say your babe need fund not just the attention you de give her

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ladycewhy:
what plans do you have for the said girlfriend? Do you want to marry her? ,do you even know the road to her father's house?
yah we just started dating two month ago, and I really love her very much and she does too, even those two month I broke up because of some issue not cheating o but she kept begging that she don't wonna loose someone like me
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Daboomb: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?

Go and get a Job and stop crying like a baby. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Ladycewhy(f): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
yah we just started dating two month ago, and I really love her very much and she does too, even those two month I broke up because of some issue not cheating o but she kept begging that she don't wonna loose someone like me
How old is she?
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Zannix(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tell his wife!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / A Nairalander Wedding In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.