Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? (20131 Views)

Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Facebook.

4 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Greystone: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
After scoping my fine dp and pics, She slid into my Facebook with a “Hello” cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by bluefilm: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mine: In one of my wet dreams wink
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by EyezofGod120: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Air force base

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Emmyreal4(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mortuary
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kotoka International Airport, Accra

7 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Comanche(f): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Awo Cafe. If you know, you know grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by SaturnNick(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Mine: Oyingbo fish market, Lagos grin
Are you a girl or a woman?

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by possible02: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Diamond pizza awka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Divoc19(f): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
On our street. We lived on the same street

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Stanleyville(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
BRT wink

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by phemmyfour: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Mr Biggs

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by timilehin007(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Aboki meshai where I went to buy noodles and egg

5 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by KillaBeans(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Benue NYSC Orientation Camp Wannune

8 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by ShenTeh(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Unilorin mini campus of those days.

Wow. Good old days.

7 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Facelessforum1: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Y
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Ingredient88(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
During our NYSC in Ebonyi state cheesy.... about to go Dawn now, but am trying to get job before Dan...pls I need job in Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by ShenTeh(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Divoc19:
On our street. We lived on the same street

According to your moniker, I hope you have not divorced the young man. God keep your home.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Harmony92(f): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
My friend's wedding cheesy I was her chief bridesmaid n my soft daddy was among the groomsmen cheesy.

11 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Winners Chapel ilorin

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Shyboyk(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Which kind wahala be this abasi mi

3 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by abobote: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Why so many thread about marriage today?
When some us are already regretting the marriage,
Most of these girls are better as baby mama,
My wife was very loyal as a baby mama till I married her, before started bringing out her true color

6 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

What a JAMB QUESTION.

well, was at JAMB PREP CENTER... Both JAMBITE
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Higgies(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ikire osun state
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Court
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Mooh247: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Her mum's shop
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Divoc19(f): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lol grin
I want to self.. he's not making it easy for me grin grin grin
ShenTeh:

According to your moniker, I hope you have not divorced the young man. God keep your home.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by ASPIREX: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jessica Robinson
We met at warlmart store around 2:30pm she was just staring at me as a sharp guy wey no slack I go meet her
Back then in linden New Jersey

Hey!

Are you still around here?

Pls revert..
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by NeroPapas(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
By the poolside. E Go too sweet wink wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria / Ladies Running Sex Den In A Kenyan Estate Share Phone Nos & Get Twitter Buzzing / 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.