Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? (20115 Views)

Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by KingMack(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Facebook group...igboist to be precise and I bless that day as both of us was jus our first time of commenting cry

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Houserentprob(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ingredient88:
During our NYSC in Ebonyi state cheesy.... about to go Dawn now, but am trying to get job before Dan...pls I need job in Abuja.
afikpo

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by pocohantas(f): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nairaland. He sent me a PM, I checked his posts and saw he has sense and he has money. So I replied. The rest they say is history… undecided

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by angelfallz(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
The bolded,
Of course!
He must have looked responsible, clean, presentable and decent.
This is one of the reasons why I tell guys to always dress well, no mouth/body odour, clean clothes, clean hair and clean beards.
If he was looking like a motor park tout do you think the mother would have left her daughter with him?

BarrElChapo:

So the mom handed over a sweet piece of yam to you ? So trusting...
Wishing you both the best on the marriage moves.

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by binie: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sunderland
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by luwee(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mtn office apapa lagos.. Though we're married now wink
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Bukolaberry(f): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Army day secondary school bukavu barracks
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by sirchrislatestn(m): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
madampresident:
Nairaland shocked
abeg mention another place u want spoil the beautiful trend abi shame no holdu as u mentioned naira land

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by piro2rule: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Comanche:
Awo Cafe. If you know, you know grin

Great Ife!

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Kseafresh: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
socs building Futo

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Mine: Oyingbo fish market, Lagos grin

Inside airline to dubai
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Ingredient88(m): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Houserentprob:
afikpo
yes o you garrit..... okposi!

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Majesty33(m): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Inside the bus
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ecobank, where i work then though sent to me by my casual girl friend.

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by ceejayluv(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Met online.... But physically would be one fast food joint at Amakohia, Owerri.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Feez20222(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
I have not met mine yet, searching for a serious relationship, message me on whatsapp if interested 08081118574
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Atole26: 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Haha. Inside my brother's room grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Lotusgoddess(f): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na still church
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Josepholuwaseun: 12:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Ondo road�
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by madukaanaya(m): 12:22am On Mar 26, 2022
Mai shai shop
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 12:23am On Mar 26, 2022
in my compound at corpers lodge Taraba state grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by We4all: 12:38am On Mar 26, 2022
abobote:
Why so many thread about marriage today?
When some us are already regretting the marriage,
Most of these girls are better as baby mama,
My wife was very loyal as a baby mama till I married her, before started bringing out her true color

E choke! I thought you guys like good girls? This is why many girls will pretend to be good just to deceive you guys and get the ring.

As soon as the ring is sitting on their fingers, boom, their true colors begins to show.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by We4all: 12:43am On Mar 26, 2022
okrikaboi:
Church we were in the choir together
When I saw her hold that mic go down on her knees and sing I knew she was the one

After the Choir Master must have tasted the cookies before you.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by We4all: 12:45am On Mar 26, 2022
tmoneyu:
At ofala night, she is everything I want in a woman, the only girl that is ready to do anything to make me happy, she can cook, clean house, she even swore for me when we broke up, fast forward we met on Facebook, we settled, she prayed and told me she has forgiven me, she is happily married with 5kids meanwhile I still have one, imagine that!!!

They said partner not ex girlfriend.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by MaziOkoro: 1:24am On Mar 26, 2022
Rivers Joy park, Port Harcourt wink
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Godsage(m): 1:29am On Mar 26, 2022
sunkieisland:
In front of Jibowu/Abiola Hall, FUTA
Na una type dey pepper us anyhow that year
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by okrikaboi: 3:08am On Mar 26, 2022
We4all:

After the Choir Master must have tasted the cookies before you.
Nothing concern me she could Bleep half the world
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by KingVIC001(m): 3:30am On Mar 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I'm currently single and focused on my calling which is God's work, so no partner for now.

This I have seen.
Lol grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by noblejonatan(m): 3:49am On Mar 26, 2022
in my off camp room
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by he2nu(m): 4:00am On Mar 26, 2022
In the sky Kai the sky was so bright that day�
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:35am On Mar 26, 2022
4teeron:
We met at an acting rehearsal venue ahead of our convention but officially everything started at the convention premises with tickling sensation.
Jw sighted

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by MichaelTosin: 5:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Comanche:
Awo Cafe. If you know, you know grin

Of the GREATEST IFE!!!!!! grin

9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex / Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) / Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy