Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? (20119 Views)

Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Topmaike007(m): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I'm currently single and focused on my calling which is God's work, so no partner for now.

This I have seen.
didirin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Supermarket so I can check out her trolley to know how she lives.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by vincentjk(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
For one guy barbing saloon lol

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Akagbe(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
AT ORIE MBA AKPUGO (DOG MEAT SHOP)

4 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Ingredient88(m): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Why look for Job, start something, if it's engine oil business, with time, discipline and effort you will be employing people, Money from business is sure way to Go and it does not stop you from looking for your dream job if that's what you want

Thank you sir, have been trying to put one or two things together to start something as soon as possible, all depends on capital, but I really appreciate your concern, and it goes a long way. Thanks... God will attend to all your heart desire.

6 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by jclave22(m): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Mvena(f): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I'm currently single and focused on my calling which is God's work, so no partner for now.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jessica Robinson
We met at warlmart store around 2:30pm she was just staring at me as a sharp guy wey no slack I go meet her
Back then in linden New Jersey
we do ear
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by WATCHOVER(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ingredient88:

Thank you sir, have been trying to put one or two things together to start something as soon as possible, all depends on capital, but I really appreciate your concern, and it goes a long way. Thanks... God will attend to all your heart desire.
No problem, it is well

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Madam kiss bar grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Seankhalifa: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by tonieguy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Intercontinental Bank PLC

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
@ my work place...

No way
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
I met my wife at my work place...Same office till date but different departments.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Kestolove(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Protea hotel
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by jubrilELsudan: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
INSIDE HER KUKUNASE

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by okrikaboi: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Church

3 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by illicit(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
During her NYSC

At my friend's bar, she came with a guy she friendzoned
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Ojemedad: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Facebook
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Glink2018(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Topmaike007:
didirin grin grin

...and how does that concern you?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by lawsbanks: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
NYSC camp grin isehin

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by AYNL: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
In my dreams
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Godwin5766(m): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Quietly:
Me,,,via bet9ja shop
Honestly...i'd like to know more

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Landmarks grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Singleone461: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Facebook

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by eazzzy1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
grin ;
okrikaboi:
Church we were in the choir together
When I saw her hold that mic go down on her knees and sing I knew she was the one

grin grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Ingredient88(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:

No problem, it is well
Amen
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by nwakibie3(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Facebook

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by MadamOk(f): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
I guess he or she is a fish seller grin
MadeINchenzen2:
Mine: Oyingbo fish market, Lagos grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex / How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) / Ladies Running Sex Den In A Kenyan Estate Share Phone Nos & Get Twitter Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.