Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? (20114 Views)

Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by peesleem(m): 6:36am On Mar 26, 2022
Na to conduct marriage inside brt bus

We go just term it #MarriageOnTheGo

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by LordIsaac(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2022
The university.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Sugarmerab88: 6:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Umuaka high way.......���

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Seebrain: 6:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Fisau, Nysc camp, Jigawa State.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by GorillaApp(m): 6:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Dickson178:
Via Bet9ja. I pray God should provide for me, so that I can marry d girl. She's the joy of my life
Make her understand how important she is....go ahead and tell her what you said above
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by MartinsD12(m): 6:59am On Mar 26, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Mine: Oyingbo fish market, Lagos grin
In secondary school
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Kaypols(f): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2022
Exam officer office
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by zena2009(f): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2022
British Airways
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Biodundimeji(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2022
Comanche:
Awo Cafe. If you know, you know grin
A Muslim?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by kudusman(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2022
FSLT 1 ABU zaria
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by GreaterFuture(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2022
Comanche:
I don't know...
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Bnladan(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Chemistry lab grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by GreaterFuture(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Ishilove:
Landmarks grin
Where is that?
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Olumide2050: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Akunwafor:
Ah.

Unilag alpha base.

Na werey choke this nairaland sha
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Georgejeez: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Aziza Shrine
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Georgejeez: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
Babe this your backside ehn... Can we chat? Please inbox me your number
Just talk say you wan lash her , no de lie put .
Which backside de there ?
No yansh , no hips .
But she get fine boobs though tongue
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by aalangel(f): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2022
The appropriate place - Church.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Spiff20(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2022
The church. No better place.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by diplomat058(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Comanche:
Of the greatest Ìfẹ!!!

So na una dey always disturb us for Awo, turn out reading Cafe to dating points, Abi? grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Farfalla(f): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
pocohantas:
Nairaland. He sent me a PM, I checked his posts and saw he has sense and he has money. So I replied. The rest they say is history… undecided

I sight you. grin

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by GloriousGbola: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Farfalla:

I sight you. grin

**Quickly checks posts to see if money shows in them**
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Dove18: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Readability:
As funny as it sounds, it would be in a church. It's funny, because I'm an atheist now and she's a Muslim. How far we've come still surprises me.

Explain Biko
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Edun00700: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Market
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by HandsomeGuyman(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bad guy grin
Georgejeez:

Just talk say you wan lash her , no de lie put .
Which backside de there ?
No yansh , no hips .
But she get fine boobs though tongue
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Phlakes(f): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Oyun Baptist High School, Ijagbo, abi @sammieguze
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Nobodyany1: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Wake-keep
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Readability: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dove18:

Explain Biko
We met at a programme in one church like that. We were both Muslim when we met, but I denounce religion last year. Now I'm an atheist and she's still a Muslim.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Missfree: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
sunkieisland:
In front of Jibowu/Abiola Hall, FUTA
wahoo futarian
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Oturatetuala(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jss1 in the classroom.

9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex / Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) / Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy