Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? (20120 Views)

Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by MadamOk(f): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Till then

I hope I meet him soon
The place will in the bank grin grin
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Church ooo
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Munzy14(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I'm currently single and focused on my calling which is God's work, so no partner for now.

This I have seen.
Lmao..

False comment. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by nwadiuko1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Funny....my work place, went for training, when it got to her department, we clicked and the rest is history, she is wifey now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by amodujames(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Inside treaches
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nnpc fuel station katampe extension Abuja during fuel scarcity na

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Joetttimua1811:
Church ooo

I met her at Babillon hotel in Unijos..

But she de Kano now de form feminist

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by IamGreen1(f): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
His father's house cheesy, oga fixed date for his papa house. When you see a diamond among stones you recognise it and go for it straight up! wink

3 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Chatflick(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mine would be Chicken Republic fa. I'll never forget that day. Immediately I came up, she caught my attention instantly and I quickly went to her to take my order. Even things I didn't want to buy simply because she suggested it I bought them. She has left the job anyways.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Cutemi(f): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Facebook
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by HandsomeGuyman(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
An interview we both attended.
She was disqualified along the way while i was employed by the company.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mall
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by HandsomeGuyman(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Babe this your backside ehn... Can we chat? Please inbox me your number
Cutemi:
Facebook
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by sunshine1974(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nairaland
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Skellewu: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Pharmacy conference
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by wumi2017(f): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
2go grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Market : We wanted to buy pepper lol

But the original place I first saw him was my school, though we were not talking pals then.

Thank You Jesus!!!!

6 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Student Christian Movement Rivers State University

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Lymetsaucer(f): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
My new neighborhood
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ilashe is a vibe perfect venue for anything
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Bahamas95(m): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
BarrElChapo:

So the mom handed over a sweet piece of yam to you ? So trusting...
Wishing you both the best on the marriage moves.
Ya, my gentle looks made her trust me and she isn't regretting it now. She even called me this evening.

Thanks bro cool

4 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Btruth: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Plumstead.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by babzlim(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
face me I face you same compound.
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by WoundedLamb: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
A cafeteria at York University, Toronto. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Acidbath: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
4teeron:
[s]We met at an acting rehearsal venue ahead of our convention but officially everything started at the convention premises with tickling sensation. [/s]
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
But am single and enjoying it
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Inside filling Station last two weeks.....best location during fuel scarcity
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by getrich4life: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Inside bus☺️
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by angelfallz(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
She's all you want in a woman. Why didn't you marry her?
tmoneyu:
At ofala night, she is everything I want in a woman, the only girl that is ready to do anything to make me happy, she can cook, clean house, she even swore for me when we broke up, fast forward we met on Facebook, we settled, she prayed and told me she has forgiven me, she is happily married with 5kids meanwhile I still have one, imagine that!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by MrsBrenda: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Church
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by seyz91(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na Olosho full gym na undecided
Lamanii22:
Gym house

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by BunmiBie: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
It will.be on Nairaland platform grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex / How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) / Ladies Running Sex Den In A Kenyan Estate Share Phone Nos & Get Twitter Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.