Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Sleep With Married Men (75932 Views)

Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ingriid:
Easy man, why call her a harlot? Have u guys met outside this platform to tag her a useless harlot? Easy man easy!
Don't try to reason with a fo.ol let he drag you down to his level.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by kenny1111: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rapmoney:

Sure, I understand your point of view but I focused on sleeping with married men because I think it carries a matrimonial curse or nemesis.

Same thing for a young man who sleeps with married women because he wants financial or material gratification. Nature cannot be mocked; there's a force of agreement existing when two people come together as husband and wife.

but what about married men who sleep with single ladies ? this has been in going Before u and I were born, when is there Karma coming?
the truth is topic is bigger than what u think u can write in few lines

why are ladies/women always at the receiving? 60% of married men cheat, u can argue this anyway but b4 u do check my profile to know how long I have been on Nairaland probably it will give u idea of what I have experienced in life so far.

Most of these married men are the ones who usually approach these girls. I am not supporting the immoral behavior but for me your write up isn't enough to do justice to the subject matter.

its broader than u understand.

mind u na man I be before u start calling names

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
lefulefu:
lol why u guys attacking Chi69.what she said on her first post is the truth.most ladies who run after married men do so cos of the lots of attention showered on them by these married men and of course the huge money spent on them by marrried men.a married man who is not that rich but has a sidechick is ready to spend his whole salary on the sidechick with the hope she reciprocate the attention cheesy.
Let them attack. The truth hurts. There are single men who have created posts in romanceland on how they fvck married women. I've seen a couple of them. But these bats will never condemn those guys.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by OriOko88(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
what leftovers , he’s more like my fuckmate ,, it’s better than hving sex with many single men who won’t take u seriously �, no be Bleep Una still Dey Bleep ?
Keep fucking different pricks about o, HIV dey O your door dey knock
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by kenny1111: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rapmoney:
I have a former school mate. We met way back in the university. No doubt, she was an intelligent girl then and was always shinning in her department. One particular issue she had and which I also detested was her fondness for sleeping with married men/people's husbands. I really didn't know what she would be looking for since her parents provided most of the things she needed in school. She wasn't from a poor home, neither were her parents super rich but they were very comfortable and could give her what she needed. I really didn't like advising people personally, especially when they are so much engrossed in an activity. You could easily be seen as a killjoy or fun-destroyer. Though, I did couple of times but the attempts were like pouring water in a basket. Today, she would be in Awka with Engineer Julius, tomorrow, it would be in Asaba with Chief Akpofure. No value for people's matrimonial territory! No retreat, no surrender.

Well, she got married in 2010 and it was all rosy. Few years into the marriage and it was something else. No day would pass without her posting criptic lines on Facebook about cheating husbands and how 'God' would see her through. I didn't need a babalawo to tell me what has been going on. Even a dumb primary 3 pupil in a local village school would be able to tell what has been happening. I later confirmed this from another former schoolmate who worked with her in Lagos. Her past has come back to hunt her.

In as much as I sympathize with her, it's pertinent to note that some activities are enjoyable until things start going south. Nemesis doesn't forget. You can't sleep with people's husbands as a spinster and expect yours not to be sugar daddy to some young girls out there. Wetin dey go around, still dey come around. Wetin happen for fowl house, go still happen for goat house.

If you are a young woman, get focused and leave other women's husbands alone. There's a reason why they call it MARRIAGE. It's a sacred matrimony whether it's conducted in a church, mosque, shrine, court, private house or even village square. It's not a visa to success. Person wey bring wood wey ants full, nor need to complain when lizards start to visit am for house. Many young women will tell you that they are being disturbed by married men. The truth is that such girls are the ones who give married men the cushioned platform to do that. I'm very sure he's not going to beat you if you don't give him your contact details.

Finally, as a young man, beware of girls who constantly tell you that they don't do married men even when such information is not relevant to you. It's mostly the other way round; a clear conscience fears no accusation.

Rapmoney:

Sure, I understand your point of view but I focused on sleeping with married men because I think it carries a matrimonial curse or nemesis.

Same thing for a young man who sleeps with married women because he wants financial or material gratification. Nature cannot be mocked; there's a force of agreement existing when two people come together as husband and wife.

welldone Op,
but what about married men who sleep with single ladies ? this has been in going Before u and I were born, when is there Karma coming?

why are ladies/women always at the receiving? 60% of married men cheat, u can argue this anyway but b4 u do check my profile to know how long I have been on Nairaland probably it will give u idea of what I have experienced in life so far.

Most of these married men are the ones who usually approach these girls. I am not supporting the immoral behavior but for me your write up isn't enough to do justice to the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by cooltola(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Do not commit Adultery.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by larryking540: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Semperty:
I smell Cooked up story

So the word Nemesis is a yoruba name ,,,,?

Better karma never hit you

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liliantalks: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
ojuu4u:
that's not advice but impositions, holier than thou, a girl find succour in hands of married man , having been disappointed by single guys, u re blaming her for desicion she believed its better for her well being.
Kudos
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by larryking540: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rapmoney:

You too funny. E be like say you dor stay Benin before o!

Either Edo person or warri person

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liliantalks: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
maxwell530:
I still don't understand how someone believe a man that can't be faithful to his wife can be faithful and love a side chick that he only wants to sleep with, this doesn't make sense.
The fact that a married man was once a 'single guy' that was rejected by some single ladies because he wasn't loving and caring enough shows how confused some ladies can be.If he can be rejected back then when he was none caring single guy,so what has changed now? his marital status? The key word we should be talking about here is "Money" not all those married men are caring,loving,patient, mature bullshit excuse.

they r more caring , loving patient than single guys , that’s the truth
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by OriOko88(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:
People cussing single girls don't know that nowadays the normal code for adultery is married man sleeping with another married woman. That way, it's harder to detect. Any pregnancy or stds are dumped on the unsuspecting spouse.
All this your rants since. My advice for you is if youve been fvcking married men, u better desist, before dem bath you acid. Some women mo get joy oo, dem no dey play with their husbands.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liliantalks: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
OriOko88:

Keep fucking different pricks about o, HIV dey O your door dey knock
yes sticking to my man friend till I find the one ! grin
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Tango123: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
ojuu4u:

That's designed by nature the earlier you knw the better for u. You don't want to spend and yet u want women to be flock around u....uhmmmmmm..... U be presido son now......even guys rush male friend that rich

I dont spend on women. And I get sex when I want it, From women.

I believe in equality. Any woman who expects me to spend on her is struck of my list of friends. It's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Dodoseed: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=pocohantas post=88725934]There is nothing like karma/nemesis here.

A lot of your fathers cheated and last time I checked- all your mothers were virgins.
How do you explain that?

Men are polygamous in nature right? grin

Nemesis kor,

Majority of our mothers where not virgins o.if our fathers have to sit n tell u what their eyes saw it wasnt easy for them o.women cheat u would never catch them.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by OriOko88(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes sticking to my man friend till I find the one ! grin
I pray you won't see d one, so you could end up with one married man as his third or fourth wife.

No single guy will pray to marry a girl whose pussy has reach elastic limit due to hard pounding my married men's mandingo dick. Olohun maje

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by VivJohn: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
As immoral as it is to sleep with a married man or even woman.. I'd bet you 9 out of 10 times that the OP who appears to be a man would most likely have a girlfriend aka sidechic when he gets married. You never truly know a man's capabilities until he's endowed with all the good things of life such as wealth, material acquisitions, a vibrant family and other bells and whistles that go with the terrain.
'Boys' generally act self-righteous while still coming up in life.. absence of cash keeps them devoted to a single lady but that doesn't mean they do not crave sexual relationships with other ladies - just that they are incapacitated financially to pursue multiple affairs. However, there a few young men who are true monogamists and generally remain faithful to their partners, but trust me, its a very tiny percentage of men. Very very small population!

And on the flipside, whats the assurance of marrying a faithful and devout husband even if a lady does not indulge in bed-hopping with married men?
Its as random as the outcome from a Russian Roulette.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Happyguy201: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
babe u said fact, they pay more attention to ur feelings and emotions, they r Married but know how to make u feel wanted and appreciated, They r good listeners , and yes better givers. Getting men of all those qualities combined is very very hard.

married men only want your toto nothing else the love and all those qualities they portray means nothing when they go back to their wives at night . your only being used. highest thing he will give you money and gift . while your body count increases .

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
farem:

You will do anything to reduce the blow or deaden your conscience.
Either you think or you know the end will declare it!
wtf you saying ? If that story looks real to you then I'm sorry it's not my fault you so gullible and dumb.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Gerrard59(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
My problem with this sanctimonious yet hypocritical post is that it focuses on one gender whereas it takes two to tango. If cheating is to be reduced (not eradicated) in a relationship, both genders need to be told that what they do is wrong. But here we're, telling spinsters to not date married men without doing same to married men who actually have more at stake and made a vow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liliantalks: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Happyguy201:

married men only want your toto nothing else the love and all those qualities they portray means nothing when they go back to their wives at night . your only being used. highest thing he will give you money and gift . while your body count increases .
I am using them also , we r using ourselves , I sleep with only one man n that’s my married friend.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
larryking540:

So the word Nemesis is a yoruba name ,,,,?

Better karma never hit you
Dumbass why would karma hit me? Did I fvck your wife?
Do I have to do anything wrong to disagree or not believe the cooked up story by the OP? If you choose to be stupid and believe the sh*tty story then so be it. You're the dumb one not me.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liliantalks: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
VivJohn:
As immoral as it is to sleep with a married man or even woman.. I'd bet you 9 out of 10 times that the OP who appears to be a man would most likely have a girlfriend aka sidechic when he gets married. You never truly know a man's capabilities until he's endowed with all the good things of life such as wealth, material acquisitions, a vibrant family and other bells and whistles that go with the terrain.
'Boys' generally act self-righteous while still coming up in life.. absence of cash keeps them devoted to a single lady but that doesn't mean they do not crave sexual relationships with other ladies - just that they are incapacitated financially to pursue multiple affairs. However, there a few young men who are true monogamists and generally remain faithful to their partners, but trust me, its a very tiny percentage of men. Very very small population!

And on the flipside, whats the assurance of marrying a faithful and devout husband even if a lady does not indulge in bed-hopping with married men?
that’s why I never trust the words of a broke guy

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by ojuu4u(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tango123:

I dont spend on women. And I get sex when I want it, From women.

I believe in equality. Any woman who expects me to spend on her is struck of my list of friends. It's as simple as that.

you should also reset ur brain that married and single who ready to spend will keep fucking and snatching ur girls........no wonder u are ranting...... The post hit u like bullet
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Happyguy201: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
I am using them also , we r using ourselves

lol your using them how? highest thing na money and gift u dey get . while your pussssy is being used anyhow . abeg pity your future husband , cos it would be crime to leave an overused pusssy for that poor guy . anyways i cant tell u what to do . but its best to desist from sleeping with married men . before you catch one deadly disease or be used for rituals . my little cent

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liliantalks: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
VivJohn:

hving a faithful man does not make him a good husband,, the trick is never letting your wife know n satisfying her at home! When she has a business, she’s too busy doing other stuffs !!! Some men know how to treat women

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liliantalks: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Happyguy201:

lol your using them how? highest thing na money and gift u dey get . while your pussssy is being used anyhow . abeg pity your future husband , cos it would be crime to leave an overused pusssy for that poor guy . anyways i cant tell u what to do . but its best to desist from sleeping with married men . before you catch one deadly disease or be used for rituals . my little cent
lol u no get weyti to talk . I hear you
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by larryking540: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Semperty:
Dumbass why would karma hit me? Did I fvck your wife?
Do I have to do anything wrong to disagree or not believe the cooked up story by the OP?
to show how dumb you are you didn't even check my profile you just attacked because you thought I was female. Dimwit

How does been a female affect me or u think I am so stupid to always want to reply a female Monika??
Try fuvk person wife then u go kw if some stories are cooked or not
IDIOT
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Rapmoney(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
kenny1111:

You have aired your view in a mature way. Moreover, I'm not a kid that would start insulting people who disagree with me on a subject.

It could be true that I can't exhaust the subject matter through my write-up but I tried to do the little I could.

Thanks.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
In conclusion :

All this guys crying on this thread will still have girlfriends when they marry / and are more accomplished in life. The facts of life are these:

1. All these married men you are ll crying about were once 20 - 30 years, struggling ,didn't get girls and were crying just like y"all are doing now.
2. Women have certain qualities that attract them to a man. As you get older you acquire more of these qualities, become more financially successful with the confidence and swag to go with it, more experienced in life, a more gentler ,patient and listening man . These are things women crave. you also get better at sex and satisfying women,not bang bang bang and hurting your partner.
3. Y'all should stop crying. All these moneybags you envy, most were once young and broke. Girls didn't have their time then. Your own time will come . When it comes younger guys then will still write all this epistle y"all are writing here about you.
4. It may also surprise many of you that money is not the sole reason these girls prefer married men. There are married men who even give girls much less than single guys and still have a lot of single girls going for them. Some men are just good at pulling women, showering attention, being a great companion,wiser in the things of the world,and a listening ear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
larryking540:

How does been a female affect me or u think I am so stupid to always want to reply a female Monika??
Try fuvk person wife then u go kw if some stories are cooked or not
IDIOT
I said the story is fictional why e dey pain your sorry ass?
So you feel only those that are guilty objects the OP? How myopic and brainless you are. This type of story has been recycled so many times on romance section and I knew it was Cooked up. But are so dumb and gullible you believe anything you read because you don't even have a functional brain anyway.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by pocohantas(f): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Delite01:

It's still as a result of selfish interest (financial gain, status and more) for agreeing to date them in the first place
Would those ladies/women you mentioned up there agree to marry these already married old men if they're not wealthy?

Well, my sister we are different and have different priorities in life, values and belief system. That's why I hardly judge people

People should do whatever seems right , appropriate to them and also make them feel good. God is watching, He will reward and judge us all either here on earth or in heaven accordingly.

It is not about the ladies motive, but you said those men only want them for their body. It is a myth that all married men love their wives and only want the side chick for sex. If they love their wives, they won’t cheat on them and expose them to all manner of STIs to start with.

It is also a myth that the SC loses. Over and over, we have seen these girls win and even overthrow madam. I agree with your final paragraph, that is a better motivation to be good. Every other is not cast on stone.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Hotguy27: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Op

Are you the owner of this post on Instagram?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.