Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Sleep With Married Men (75933 Views)

Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by nokatakata: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wayne4uall:

Yea.. May b u are right... The most important be say.. Make God give us money so that they won't use car with tinted glass to carry our girl or wife

Yes oo make we self pray say when the money come we nor go use our tinted glass chance other people wives and girls...because na that money gan gan the give us the power and temptation.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
I don't do married men. Never have, never will (married men DMing me, it won't work) but I have come to understand that overall married men make better male friends, better crushes and definitely, will make better lovers.
I'd tell you that no young lady starts her love life with the intention of chasing other women's husbands but for certain reasons, some end up having affairs with married men.
This is not about the young ladies who do it for money, or for sex, but heartbroken single ladies who have suffered repeatedly under single guys looking for a different taste of love. Some of these girls even fancy themselves in love with these married men.
Overall, if you must judge these ladies make sure you have no skeleton in your cupboard.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:

My father is bloody fo.ol. My mother An a.sswipe. Who the hell made you a moral compass? Do you pay me to comment on nairaland that you can decide what I write or don't write. Go.at

You belong to the dregs of the society.

That is why you would consider sleeping with a married man at first and that is for nothing other than monetary gains. Sensible girls don't do that.

Secondly, your type believe that younger men cannot pamper you enough because they don't have enough money like married men.

You can keep showing your frustration. It's cause you have no bearing in life. Your tantrums can take you nowhere.

I am not your moral compass, your conscience is.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Naughtysite:

You belong to the dregs of the society.

That is why you would consider sleeping with a married man at first and that is for nothing other than monetary gains. Sensible girls don't do that.

Secondly, your type believe than younger men cannot pamper you enough because they don't have enough money like married men.

You can keep showing your frustration. It's cause you have no bearing in life. Your tantrums can take you nowhere.

I am not your moral compass, your conscience is.

E pain am cheesy grin
Rie nsi

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Delite01(f): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Meteng:
My question is, what if you don't sleep with someone's husband,but when you marry, young girls constantly sleep with yours?

Hmm,,, that's life for you
I believe life is not fair to an extent, that's why we see such situation

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Rapmoney(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
JuanDeDios:

Rapmoney, you write very well. Do you write professionally? Would you like to pursue a writing-related career?

Thanks. You can send me a mail on kelvintrent841@gmail.com
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Beze992(f): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pattypatt:
Sleeping with married men is very bad, disrespectful and dangerous, I pity ladies that indulge in it, adultery is one sin I will never commit in my life.

But the OP, a lady that haven't slept with a married man before might also end up with a cheating husband, life is not fair.

Truly life isn't fair in that regard, the annoying part is that they ones that cheated with married men when they were single tend to enjoy drama free marriages.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by clevybrown(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Denique potst=88726315:
Hope we are not late?
Abit late... But u can still meet up cheesy, it's much fun here...god punish corona grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Osonddu: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
̫M̫̫o̫̫n̫̫e̫̫y̫̫ ̫̫c̫̫a̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫g̫̫i̫̫v̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫y̫̫o̫̫u̫̫ ̫̫a̫̫l̫̫l̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫f̫̫a̫̫k̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫w̫̫o̫̫m̫̫e̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫i̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫w̫̫o̫̫r̫̫l̫̫d̫̫ ̫̫

b̫̫u̫̫t̫̫ ̫̫p̫̫o̫̫v̫̫e̫̫r̫̫t̫̫y̫̫ ̫̫c̫̫a̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫g̫̫i̫̫v̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫y̫̫o̫̫u̫̫ ̫̫o̫̫n̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫w̫̫o̫̫m̫̫a̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫a̫̫t̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫r̫̫u̫̫l̫̫y̫̫ ̫̫l̫̫o̫̫v̫̫e̫̫s̫̫ ̫̫y̫̫o̫̫u̫̫.̫

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Alexaonfleek: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
abeg I don tire for NL

Girls this girls that!!!
I'm not saying girls are innocent,but I know how many married men have toasted me.
No be say I give them green light lipsrsealed
It's most of these married men that usually chase young girls around.
Some will even deny the fact that they're married.

Pls as you're telling girls to keep their toto in one place,pls tell these married guys to face their wives and stop chasing girls

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by colestephan86: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rapmoney:
I have a former school mate. We met way back in the university. No doubt, she was an intelligent girl then and was always shinning in her department. One particular issue she had and which I also detested was her fondness for sleeping with married men/people's husbands. I really didn't know what she would be looking for since her parents provided most of the things she needed in school. She wasn't from a poor home, neither were her parents super rich but they were very comfortable and could give her what she needed. I really didn't like advising people personally, especially when they are so much engrossed in an activity. You could easily be seen as a killjoy or fun-destroyer. Though, I did couple of times but the attempts were like pouring water in a basket. Today, she would be in Awka with Engineer Julius, tomorrow, it would be in Asaba with Chief Akpofure. No value for people's matrimonial territory! No retreat, no surrender.

Well, she got married in 2010 and it was all rosy. Few years into the marriage and it was something else. No day would pass without her posting criptic lines on Facebook about cheating husbands and how 'God' would see her through. I didn't need a babalawo to tell me what has been going on. Even a dumb primary 3 pupil in a local village school would be able to tell what has been happening. I later confirmed this from another former schoolmate who worked with her in Lagos. Her past has come back to hunt her.

In as much as I sympathize with her, it's pertinent to note that some activities are enjoyable until things start going south. Nemesis doesn't forget. You can't sleep with people's husbands as a spinster and expect yours not to be sugar daddy to some young girls out there. Wetin dey go around, still dey come around. Wetin happen for fowl house, go still happen for goat house.

If you are a young woman, get focused and leave other women's husbands alone. There's a reason why they call it MARRIAGE. It's a sacred matrimony whether it's conducted in a church, mosque, shrine, court, private house or even village square. It's not a visa to success. Person wey bring wood wey ants full, nor need to complain when lizards start to visit am for house. Many young women will tell you that they are being disturbed by married men. The truth is that such girls are the ones who give married men the cushioned platform to do that. I'm very sure he's not going to beat you if you don't give him your contact details.

Finally, as a young man, beware of girls who constantly tell you that they don't do married men even when such information is not relevant to you. It's mostly the other way round; a clear conscience fears no accusation.

What about the married men that are always going after single ladies.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Rapmoney(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nooil:

I don't do married men. If you like beware of me.

Lolcheesy troublemaker!
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Osonddu: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
̫M̫̫o̫̫n̫̫e̫̫y̫̫ ̫̫c̫̫a̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫g̫̫i̫̫v̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫y̫̫o̫̫u̫̫ ̫̫a̫̫l̫̫l̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫f̫̫a̫̫k̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫w̫̫o̫̫m̫̫e̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫i̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫w̫̫o̫̫r̫̫l̫̫d̫̫ ̫̫

b̫̫u̫̫t̫̫ ̫̫p̫̫o̫̫v̫̫e̫̫r̫̫t̫̫y̫̫ ̫̫c̫̫a̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫g̫̫i̫̫v̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫y̫̫o̫̫u̫̫ ̫̫o̫̫n̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫w̫̫o̫̫m̫̫a̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫a̫̫t̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫r̫̫u̫̫l̫̫y̫̫ ̫̫l̫̫o̫̫v̫̫e̫̫s̫̫ ̫̫y̫̫o̫̫u̫̫.̫

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Rapmoney(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
colestephan86:

What about the married men that are always going after single ladies.

They always have easy access to whatever they do. If not, they would have discontinued.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
I know person wey Marry as virgin. The husband cheats on her

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by majekoam(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
Almost all girls hv one serious married man friend for financial support! Especially single women or ladies dating broke men. Whether u choose to Bleep or not Bleep married men , men will still cheat. Mine bought me my first iPhone. He’s more like the only boyfriend I hv but no marriage for sure , till I meet a single guy . She does know I exist n will never

Weren't you the same person that was denigrating men on another post?
....let me not stoop.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Galactico4ever(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:
You done?
Okay twas aunty chi59 and miss nooil.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Donpaper: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
what leftovers , he’s more like my fuckmate ,, it’s better than hving sex with many single men who won’t take u seriously �, no be Bleep Una still Dey Bleep ?
agree we dep bleep. But babes, we guy wanna love too. I swear we can even do without it, if you agree and keep to it too. But, from experience, you will still japa to do it outside yet, claiming no sex till marriage. Yet, you will be billing us. That's why we bang and bang. You think it's easy to Boolala. Try doing your man for one week, be the one doing the work and see the repercussion. Sometimes, we don't wanna bleep, but we bleep because that's the only reward and memory we can derive from most of you,once the relationship is over. Finally, if you girls can sincerely love, this world will be a better place, but hian!!

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
abeg I don tire for NL

Girls this girls that!!!
I'm not saying girls are innocent,but I know how many married men have toasted me.
No be say I give them green light lipsrsealed
It's most of these married men that usually chase young girls around.
Some will even deny the fact that they're married.

Pls as you're telling girls to keep their toto in one place,pls tell these married guys to face their wives and stop chasing girls
Gbam.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by DaGeneral(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Until he abandons you and the children and start pampering one small girl then beats you up anytime you raise the issue you wont see anything wrong with causing another woman pain by sleeping with her husband even when he is the one chasing you with all the spoils of TROY.

Until a friend sends you a photo of your wife being 'lighted' in a hotel and you start raking up and down then she tells you to do your worse you want see anything wrong running after anything under skirt and claiming MAN na MAN.

I always tell people,you are the first to receive the consequences of whatever action (good or bad) you choose to take in this journey called life.

Never get it twisted, WHATEVER GOES AROUND COMES AROUND and most times it comes in bigger proportions. So do as thou pleaseth.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
its hard for single ladies to leave married men alone oo cheesy
the constant attention and gifts they get from them is one of the factors cheesy.how many single guys are ready to spoil a girl with expensive gifts.These married men spend a lot on their sidechicks.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Kenneth10110(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Teaser4:
Karma is beautiful bitch.

Same to you they will post your pics in a public forum with a torn trouser.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Girls of today are daring, they have no fear, remorse or respect.

I have personally witnessed a young girl in church walk up to a man telling him to his face, in the presence of his wife that she needs to see him after service, she just ignored his wife, off course the man's wife didn't take things lightly as she reprimanded the young girl calling her a pest.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by clevybrown(m): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
what leftovers , he’s more like my fuckmate ,, it’s better than hving sex with many single men who won’t take u seriously �, no be Bleep Una still Dey Bleep ?
May God also give u a husband that will be fucking ladies much younger and prettier than u in ur marital home...... Amen.

Anybody in support of this prayer should join to say a very loud Amen grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by letitrainnow(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Great, OP.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Beze992(f): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Faysuze:
There is a married man in my office that said he has a crush on me. I was like, guy you have a wife and two kids.
How can you have a crush on me?

He said his wife is so beautiful and endowed, so what are you still looking for if your wife is all that? He said i should stop being rigid and open my options. Open my options to a married man grin grin

Some married men never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.

Honestly I'm as amazed as you are, one of the mysteries of life I must say�. How they will extol the virtues of their wife, and in the same breath ready to cheat on her with any willing woman.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Donpaper: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:

And you single guys that sleep with different women nko? Even with sugar mummies, friends with benefits and all that crap? He that goes to equity must go with clean hands.
As a guy man, and based on experience, guyz are more faithful than girls. Let a guy and girl both say no sex for one year. I swear, the girl go collect before the end of two months, while deceiving bro, that she is faithful. Bleep is sweet, agree, but there gats be a time, that faithfulness is needed to build a family. Nobody remains a youth forever.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by majekoam(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:
Some ladies don't do it for money or even the sex.
Young men are often in a haste, unwilling to work the knots that is a woman's emotions.
Many of you young men are absent, forgetful and downright indifferent. You are impatient and very careless.
But you see married men, marriage has amended their character and their attitudes to females. Years of living with a woman makes them quick to say sorry, to pay attention, to show up, to be patient.

Modified: See them bashing me. Blo.ody hypocrites. It takes two people to commit adultery. If the lady is guilty, how about the man who breaks his vows?

Assumptions?
You think such women have emotions??!!
All married men have amended their character?
There are many men that show good character/patience/ understanding?

Argue by intellect and I can meet you on that plain. Stoop to drudgery and that's your biz.

So by your paragraph "absent", " impatient" and I'll equipped young men condones breaking a marital home and causing untold damage?!. What your paragraph is implying is that you are amongst such ladies or wouldn't mind being amongst them...leave the undoubted pathetic excuses and juvenile insults you'll throw my way and realise one thing.....
...you need help!!
.....professional help...

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by agnes7(f): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:
Some ladies don't do it for money or even the sex.
Young men are often in a haste, unwilling to work the knots that is a woman's emotions.
Many of you young men are absent, forgetful and downright indifferent. You are impatient and very careless.
But you see married men, marriage has amended their character and their attitudes to females. Years of living with a woman makes them quick to say sorry, to pay attention, to show up, to be patient.

Modified: See them bashing me. Blo.ody hypocrites. It takes two people to commit adultery. If the lady is guilty, how about the man who breaks his vows?

That is not an excuse at all.
In fact, Not all married men are like that(as described in words in bold above ).So it is good to leave someone's husband alone.
A man that cannot show fidelity to his wife cannot be said to have amended his character.
Such men do not even love their side chick.
They just want to taste other ladies aside from their wives.
So if a man has a side chick,chances are that he has other side chicks.
So there is nothing like love in what the chicks think they are enjoying.
A man with an amended character should be able to stay faithful to his wife.
He should be able to amend his 'running after anything in skirt' and stay faithful to his wife.
That someone is able to say 'I am sorry' , to pay attention, to be patient does not mean he truly loves you.
What if it is just so he can continue sleeping with you.What if he gives you STD.What if you are judged for adultery.
The fact that a man is an adulterer and cannot remain faithful to his wife means that he cannot remain faithful to you also as his side chick.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by 2016v2017: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rapmoney:
I have a former school mate. We met way back in the university. No doubt, she was an intelligent girl then and was always shinning in her department. One particular issue she had and which I also detested was her fondness for sleeping with married men/people's husbands. I really didn't know what she would be looking for since her parents provided most of the things she needed in school. She wasn't from a poor home, neither were her parents super rich but they were very comfortable and could give her what she needed. I really didn't like advising people personally, especially when they are so much engrossed in an activity. You could easily be seen as a killjoy or fun-destroyer. Though, I did couple of times but the attempts were like pouring water in a basket. Today, she would be in Awka with Engineer Julius, tomorrow, it would be in Asaba with Chief Akpofure. No value for people's matrimonial territory! No retreat, no surrender.

Well, she got married in 2010 and it was all rosy. Few years into the marriage and it was something else. No day would pass without her posting criptic lines on Facebook about cheating husbands and how 'God' would see her through. I didn't need a babalawo to tell me what has been going on. Even a dumb primary 3 pupil in a local village school would be able to tell what has been happening. I later confirmed this from another former schoolmate who worked with her in Lagos. Her past has come back to hunt her.

In as much as I sympathize with her, it's pertinent to note that some activities are enjoyable until things start going south. Nemesis doesn't forget. You can't sleep with people's husbands as a spinster and expect yours not to be sugar daddy to some young girls out there. Wetin dey go around, still dey come around. Wetin happen for fowl house, go still happen for goat house.

If you are a young woman, get focused and leave other women's husbands alone. There's a reason why they call it MARRIAGE. It's a sacred matrimony whether it's conducted in a church, mosque, shrine, court, private house or even village square. It's not a visa to success. Person wey bring wood wey ants full, nor need to complain when lizards start to visit am for house. Many young women will tell you that they are being disturbed by married men. The truth is that such girls are the ones who give married men the cushioned platform to do that. I'm very sure he's not going to beat you if you don't give him your contact details.

Finally, as a young man, beware of girls who constantly tell you that they don't do married men even when such information is not relevant to you. It's mostly the other way round; a clear conscience fears no accusation.

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by etrange: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Most of our girls now sees it as a norm to sleep with married men.....

Another way to put it, most married men now see it as a norm to sleep with young girls. Don't always heap it all on women, it takes two to tango.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
majekoam:

Assumptions?
You think such women have emotions??!!
All married men have amended their character?
There are many men that show good character/patience/ understanding?

Argue by intellect and I can meet you on that plain. Stoop to drudgery and that's your biz.

So by your paragraph "absent", " impatient" and I'll equipped young men condones breaking a marital home and causing untold damage?!. What your paragraph is implying is that you are amongst such ladies or wouldn't mind being amongst them...leave the undoubted pathetic excuses and juvenile insults you'll throw my way and realise one thing.....
...you need help!!
.....professional help...
No, you need sense
-To read in between the lines
-To understand the point I'm trying to make
-To understand I don't give two fvcks about what you think
-To know that you're entitled to your opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.