Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Sleep With Married Men (75926 Views)

Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
agnes7:

That is not an excuse at all.
In fact, Not all married men are like that(as described in words in bold above ).So it is good to leave someone's husband alone.
A man that cannot show fidelity to his wife cannot be said to have amended his character.
Such men do not even love their side chick.
They just want to taste other ladies aside from their wives.
So if a man has a side chick,chances are that he has other side chicks.
So there is nothing like love in what the chicks think they are enjoying.
A man with an amended character should be able to stay faithful to his wife.
He should be able to amend his 'running after anything in skirt' and stay faithful to his wife.
That someone is able to say 'I am sorry' , to pay attention, to be patient does not mean he truly loves you.
What if it is just so he can continue sleeping with you.What if he gives you STD.What if you are judged for adultery.
The fact that a man is an adulterer and cannot remain faithful to his wife means that he cannot remain faithful to you also as his side chick.
Because you're a female, I'll oblige you this once. Scroll up and read what I wrote at the beginning of page 6.
I won't reply anyone trying to badger me again.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Duru009(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Most single ladies prefer married men nowadays because thy know how to take care of them and thy are more matured and reasonable compared to single guys.....

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Antichristus: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Monogamy is antithetical to indigenous African society and social mores. European history shows that even in that part of the world where bigamy is a crime, outlawing polygamy, ancients like Henry VIII and contemporaries like Prince Charles and thousand characters and individuals in between can't abide with monogamy. You can stop showing love to a loveable person. What two adults consensually do behind closed doors is their cuppa tea. Please OP let people be. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Beze992:

Honestly I'm as amazed as you are, one of the mysteries of life I must say�. How they will extol the virtues of their wife, and in the same breath ready to cheat on her with any willing woman.

He even told me he wanted to keep some money with me. I was like why me? A stranger. I told him to go and keep his money in the bank. He got offended.

The way some men behave just make me reconsider getting married sometimes. Like what's the point.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Wayne4uall(m): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
nokatakata:

Yes oo make we self pray say when the money come we nor go use our tinted glass chance other people wives and girls...because na that money gan gan the give us the power and temptation.

I don't believe That money brings the temptation but it brings out the real behavior in a man.. Wat will cost a man to spoil his wife with beautiful things and money..

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liliantalks: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kekereekun123:
I know person wey Marry aa virgin. The husband cheats on her
lol
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Ceska(f): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
As much as I do not support dating married men or women. I have to say it as I see it. You see this life and marriage? It has no formula. I have seen ladies that were wayward when they were single getting married to the best of husbands, and have also seen very morally upright ladies getting married to devils as husband. Not sleeping with a married man while single is not a guarantee that your husband will be faithful. A man or woman who wants to cheat in marriage will do so , irrespective of how wonderful their spouse is. I think the success of marriage boils down to the characters of the two people involved. People also commit other very much grievous sins asides sleeping with people's spouses. That too can be the origin of their problems later in life.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Ezemarcel(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
etrange:

Another way to put it, most married men now see it as a norm to sleep with young girls. Don't always heap it all on women, it takes two to tango.
bro I have heard girls say they prefer married men to single nen

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Happyguy201: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:
Some ladies don't do it for money or even the sex.
Young men are often in a haste, unwilling to work the knots that is a woman's emotions.
Many of you young men are absent, forgetful and downright indifferent. You are impatient and very careless.
But you see married men, marriage has amended their character and their attitudes to females. Years of living with a woman makes them quick to say sorry, to pay attention, to show up, to be patient.

Modified: See them bashing me. Blo.ody hypocrites. It takes two people to commit adultery. If the lady is guilty, how about the man who breaks his vows?

when you get married or if your already married i pray someone fucksss your husband and give him AIDS so he can infect you and you die . since you want to justify sleeping with married men. useless harlot

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Happyguy201:

when you get married or if your already married i pray someone fucksss your husband and give him AIDS so he can infect you and you die . since you want to justify sleeping with married men. useless harlot
Says the man with a shrivelled deek cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Wayne4uall(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
ojuu4u:

Of course single guys are supposed to be taking care than married men , but how many of them, less than 10%.......single guys break heart of girls farrrrr more than married men. Married men give attention to girls farrrrr than single....... As a result they fall easily.... Go and ask girl that dated married men, they had been heartbroken by single guys times without number

Yes may be u are right but . Lot of married men still break the heart of single girls out there after fuk** them for weeks or months they move to one of her friend.. A cheat will always b a cheat.. Been married or single... Their are still loyal single guys and married men out there

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by DoubleEngine007: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
ojuu4u:

Even you guys that can do all sorts of rigorous and dirty job, how much did u have in account... Don't vex o

U single ur target is to get good and furnished accommodation, next is free flow of pucci
Na you sabi Oga.... I don talk my mind.. Enjoy Oga..
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liliantalks: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Donpaper:
agree we dep bleep. But babes, we guy wanna love too. I swear we can even do without it, if you agree and keep to it too. But, from experience, you will still japa to do it outside yet, claiming no sex till marriage. Yet, you will be billing us. That's why we bang and bang. You think it's easy to Boolala. Try doing your man for one week, be the one doing the work and see the repercussion. Sometimes, we don't wanna bleep, but we bleep because that's the only reward and memory we can derive from most of you,once the relationship is over. Finally, if you girls can sincerely love, this world will be a better place, but hian!!
single men remain the reason why ladies date married men and become lesbians. U all say we hv only sex to offer , but these married men don’t complain. We feel more appreciated with them ,, and they take care of us!! but single men Bleep u for free n u benefit nothing from them ,, n u expect me to continue with that ?

One thing for sure they r not lying to you about anything

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Antichristus: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Faysuze:

He even told me he wanted to keep some money with me. I was like why me? A stranger. I told him to go and keep his money in the bank. He got offended.

The way some men behave just make me reconsider getting married sometimes. Like what's the point.

It's called the law of attraction. Darwin explained these things, babe. Islam allows men up to 4 wives grin. Biblical characters were largely polygamists. David, the man after God's heart hsd his way with women.
grin. Our Ancient African ancestors including mine and yours were polygamists. grin Monogamy in Africa is and woukd remain a foreign construct. You don't have to marry. Lesbian feminists would happily embrace you in their fold. grin grin grin
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by agnes7(f): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:

Because you're a female, I'll oblige you this once. Scroll up and read what I wrote at the beginning of page 6.
I won't reply anyone trying to badger me again.

No I was not saying this against you.
I did not badger you as you said.
How can I badger you?
I knew you were writing about how some girls use to reason.
So I was trying to correct an impression against such thinking.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by csamii: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
If you're a single lady sleeping with people's husband, two things are likely to happen when you get married.

1. Your husband gets to sleep other single girls.

2. You continue sleeping with other people's husbands.
In some cases, both are likely to happen. You can't sow beans and reap corn. My advice, sleep with other people's boyfriend. Marriage is a sacred institution, don't mess with it.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by DoubleEngine007: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
ojuu4u:

Oga ur own desire and pleasure stop imposing it on other.thanks
I didn't impose anything on you Oga. Na advice i dish you.. Na only which people no dey listen to advice that time? You fit remember?
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liliantalks: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
majekoam:

Weren't you the same person that was denigrating men on another post?
....let me not stoop.
it’s possible , anything
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Antichristus: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
csamii:
If you're a single lady sleeping with people's husband, two things are likely to happen when you get married.

1. Your husband gets to sleep other single girls.

2. You continue sleeping with other people's husbands.
In some cases, both are likely to happen. You can't sow beans and reap corn. My advice, sleep with other people's boyfriend. Marriage is a sacred institution, don't mess with it.

Yawn....yawn
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by marttol: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
nairavsdollars:
No big deal in that. OP also engages in it
oh
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by nokatakata: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wayne4uall:

I don't believe That money brings the temptation but it brings out the real behavior in a man.. Wat will cost a man to spoil his wife with beautiful things and money..

The money will make you spoil your wife with all the good things and you will still go out phuck other girls. That's when the money is very plenty. You will spoil your wife so much she won't be able to see or think that you are cheating.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by FX(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pattypatt:
Sleeping with married men is very bad, disrespectful and dangerous, I pity ladies that indulge in it, adultery is one sin I will never commit in my life.

But the OP, a lady that haven't slept with a married man before might also end up with a cheating husband, life is not fair.
Life is really not fair my dear. Life is not mathematics.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by maxwell530(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
agnes7:

That is not an excuse at all.
In fact, Not all married men are like that(as described in words in bold above ).So it is good to leave someone's husband alone.
A man that cannot show fidelity to his wife cannot be said to have amended his character.
Such men do not even love their side chick.
They just want to taste other ladies aside from their wives.
So if a man has a side chick,chances are that he has other side chicks.
So there is nothing like love in what the chicks think they are enjoying.
A man with an amended character should be able to stay faithful to his wife.
He should be able to amend his 'running after anything in skirt' and stay faithful to his wife.
That someone is able to say 'I am sorry' , to pay attention, to be patient does not mean he truly loves you.
What if it is just so he can continue sleeping with you.What if he gives you STD.What if you are judged for adultery.
The fact that a man is an adulterer and cannot remain faithful to his wife means that he cannot remain faithful to you also as his side chick.
this is the best comment so far and the fact it's coming from a Lady makes it everything.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Donpaper: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
single men remain the reason why ladies date married men and become lesbians. U all say we hv only sex to offer , but these married men don’t complain. We feel more appreciated with them ,, and they take care of us!! but single men Bleep u for free n u benefit nothing from them ,, n u expect me to continue with that ?

One thing for sure they r not lying to you about anything
Well, at the end of the day, we are the answer to your Ultimate Search. We the single guys are the ones that can give that, not the married men. Agreed. We don't spend like the married men cos we don't also earn like them. But, do you realize that the married man was once a single guy that a single girl, like you, saw potential in and married. She endured with him before he became rich, and could now take care of his family and you, as a side chick. You say you don't gain anything, what of that hair money, cream and soap money weekly, rent money both half and the one of full. Send me recharge card etc. Calculate all those ones monthly and know how much he be. As per the Bleep, based on experience, na una Dey enjoy am pass. Who dey shout harder baby...?

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by EM123: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is the reason why nigerian's are in darkness , if ur neighbour fall sick , u refer it to his or her sin , if ur neighbour die u refer it to his or sin, forgeting that it can happen to anybody. Nowadays married men derive joy in sleeping with single girls even pastors are not left out , and the course of all this is influence of bad friends , what u have to do is to pray so that ur husband won't do the same , whether u slept with married men or not when u get married ur husband will cheat, unless ur husband has self integrity.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Ingriid(f): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Happyguy201:

Easy man, why call her a harlot? Have u guys met outside this platform to tag her a useless harlot? Easy man easy!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by agnes7(f): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
maxwell530:
this is the best comment so far and the fact it's coming from a Lady makes it everything.

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by deylex77: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rapmoney:

Yea, you dey observe very well. How they expect nature not to be fair is a big issue on its own.

If a guy sleeps with his ex who has already done introduction (not marriage) with another guy, can we say it is the same as sleeping with someone married?

Asking for a friend cheesy
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Pusyiter(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Will you blame them
When the young men bleep hell out of their kpekus while the older ones are soft and cannot go more than 1 round?
Most young girls lack TLC (TOTAL LACK OF CARE) so they need TLC (TENDER LOVING CARE) of their bodies

Rapmoney:

There's always a reward for it. Especially, those little girls, mostly between 17 - 23. They will comfortably lick the navels of potbellied grand daddies!
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by SweetCunt97(f): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rapmoney:

Wow, thanks all the same.
So it's safe to say women who their husband's sleep with single girls did such in their youth?
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by farem: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Semperty:
I smell Cooked up story

You will do anything to reduce the blow or deaden your conscience.
Either you think or you know the end will declare it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.