Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings (21920 Views)

Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) / See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
selemempe:
lol I said it. You Afonjas are not more educated than abokì.

Please go back to that post and see where it was clearly mentioned the percentage of people that passed 5 subjects including English and maths
ooh I see it now. u know by this ur stats right which is 2014 6 years ago that apart from percentage wise if we calculate pure numbers more south west people pass Waec than south east right my bloda. So u are more closer to aboki than south west.

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Ayekotoo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
selemempe:
lol I said it. You Afonjas are not more educated than abokì.

Please go back to that post and see where it was clearly mentioned the percentage of people that passed 5 subjects including English and maths

Ekiti tops Neco again
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/ekiti-tops-neco-results-retains-first-position/
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by selemempe: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Moneywomen17:
ooh I see it now. u know by this ur stats right which is 2014 6 years ago that apart from percentage wise if we calculate pure numbers more south west people pass Waec than south east right my bloda. So u are more closer to aboki than south west.
shame free you reply me? Wow. How can an entire tribe be filled with shameless people?

Since these waec stats started being released 20 years ago, south east states have always come in within first 10

Look at the 2019 stats here. https://www.nairaland.com/5362392/best-performing-states-2019-waec

See states by literacy level and tell me which region is leading. Reply me when you have something reasonable to say. I'm out

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
selemempe:
shame free you reply me? Wow. How can an entire tribe be filled with shameless people?

Since these waec stats started being released 20 years ago, south east states have always come in within first 10

Look at the 2019 stats here. https://www.nairaland.com/5362392/best-performing-states-2019-waec

See states by literacy level and tell me which region is leading. Reply me when you have something reasonable to say. I'm out
u get problem of illiteracy. According to the waec stats U posted south west have way more number than u and u only lead In percentage not numbers so south west students do pass waec more than u number wise. Meanwhile ur second stats about literacy percentage show that all south west state have at least 80 percent literacy rate but ur south east state have a stats below 80 percent. Just cuz one single state leads doesn’t mean shit when overall u ibos still fall short.

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by selemempe: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Moneywomen17:
u get problem of illiteracy. According to the waec stats U posted south west have way more number than u and u only lead In percentage not numbers so south west students do pass waec more than u. Meanwhile ur second stats about literacy percentage show that all south west state have at least 80 percent literacy rate but ur south east state have a stats below 80 percent. Just cuz one single state leads doesn’t mean shit when overall u ibos still fall short.
chai grin I'm done. Your problem is not illiteracy...it is miseducation. All your life you have been told that south west lead in education...that has been bursted now and you can't deal with it.

Ok no wahala. Chat later...gotta run now.

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Kidakudz5: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Cosbyrich:
lol

The guy is confused.

Igbos are afraid to stay in their region and running to Yorubas who do not come to their region except to give them agbo that will reset their brains. grin
i tire.. apart from agbo sellers, what will yorubas be doing there.

2 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by forgiveness: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Chlerion:
OP you're dunce ooh
Is that what you call highrise? Don't just come to Lagos to envy and sell gala, you have to learn and always use your head tongue

These are highrise buildings, even in Ibadan not all those soon-to-be demolish herbalist huts.

Bros, the two buildings in the second and third pictures, are they in Ibadan?
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Igbo, The most successful tribe in Nigeria.

Everywhere soft in this photos

No single brown roof

Igbo Amaka

It pays to reject sai dullardism grin

Cc lzaa itooworwor metaphysical

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by selemempe: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Moneywomen17:
u get problem of illiteracy. According to the waec stats U posted south west have way more number than u and u only lead In percentage not numbers so south west students do pass waec more than u number wise. Meanwhile ur second stats about literacy percentage show that all south west state have at least 80 percent literacy rate but ur south east state have a stats below 80 percent. Just cuz one single state leads doesn’t mean shit when overall u ibos still fall short.
just for posterity sake

Why are there 20% and 22% out of school children in Ogun and oyo states? The worst in southern Nigeria...chai... sophisticated accommodating moroñ ni wa grin

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
selemempe:
chai grin I'm done. Your problem is not illiteracy...it is miseducation. All your life you have been told that south west lead in education...that has been bursted now and you can't deal with it.

Ok no wahala. Chat later...gotta run now.
ogbeni look at jamb admitted stats for 2017-18 http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/JAMB_Applications_and_Admitted_Candidates_by_State_2017___2018.pdf
This are latest stats here my bloda.
Yorubas admitted stats for university for jamb is 253,706 while ibo is 201,572 for both years that’s a difference of 52,134. That means 52,134 more yoruba got admitted into university. That’s more than some northern states combined. We are not ur mate in education when it come to pure numbers. More and more Yoruba go to school than ibo and this are not oral stats and none of the rubbish u have posted dispute that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
selemempe:
just for posterity sake

Why are there 20% and 22% out of school children in Ogun and oyo states? The worst in southern Nigeria...chai... sophisticated accommodating moroñ ni wa grin
source for this chart my guy. No aba made stats here

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by selemempe: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Moneywomen17:
ogbeni look at jamb admitted stats for 2017-18 http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/JAMB_Applications_and_Admitted_Candidates_by_State_2017___2018.pdf
This are latest stats here my bloda.
Yorubas admitted stats for university for jamb is 253,706 while ibo is 201,572 for both years that’s a difference of 52,134. That means 52,134 more yoruba got admitted into university. That’s more than some northern states combined. We are not ur mate in education when it come to pure numbers. More and more Yoruba go to school than ibo and this are not oral stats and none of the rubbish u have posted dispute that.
I told you your problem is miseducation. Does igbos and yorubas have the same population?

So what it means is that since 253,706 yorubas were admitted to university while 190,300 Norway students were admitted....then Afonjas are more educated than Norway people?

grin grin free education products grin mumu sombori
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
selemempe:
I told you your problem is miseducation. Does igbos and yorubas have the same population?

So what it means is that since 253,706 yorubas were admitted to university while 190,300 Norway students were admitted....then Afonjas are more educated than Norway people?

grin grin free education products grin mumu sombori
e pain am well. If not because Nigeria education na nonsense education. If the standard of Niger education is ranked top among the western world. Do u know what it means for a people to have educated people to be 90% of their ethnic group even u.s no have am. Meanwhile I thought u dumb ibo always claim u motherfuckers are more populated than Yoruba. Now that I show stats u dey talk rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ayekotoo:

You mean dilapidated storeys buidlings in middle of slums, harboring bats and reptiles, the down occupied by Baba Ijebu bet, vendors, etc, Igbos don't waste money on such structures, the elevators are not working, a wasted properties, you can only deceive those who doesn’t know Liebu Bypass Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by ItooWorWor(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
imhotep:
Hahahaha! It truely pays grin grin
But those are storey buildings not highrise building the ops should corrected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Ikinternational: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Susu888:
Mtchww! Una don start with your boasting abi? Where are the high rise buildings here??

Just show us the one YOU built. Very simple sir
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Igbos build commercial buildings they recover their money within short period, most of the high rises in Lagos especially marina Lagos Island are wasting.
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anambralstson:
Igbos build commercial buildings they recover their money within short period, most of the high rises in Lagos especially marina Lagos Island are wasting.
Wetin concern u if they are wasting na ur problem. I thought ur cheats beating was about high building not if they are wasting or not.

2 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Ikinternational: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Welcome to nairaland
Where people can't tell the difference between commercial office buildings and personal one owner built houses

All to make a tribal point. You people are insufferable

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Ikinternational: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Gabkosh:
In igboland, two to four story building is an high-rise to them.

The International Conference on Fire Safety in High-Rise Buildings defined a high-rise as "any structure where the height can have a serious impact on evacuation" In the U.S., the National Fire Protection Association defines a high-rise as being higher than 75 feet (23 meters), or about 7 stories.

But in igboland, any 2 to 4 story building is an high-rise cheesy

Below are what high rise look like

Kindly Point out the ones belonging to your father
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ikinternational:
Welcome to nairaland
Where people can't tell the difference between commercial office buildings and personal one owner built houses

All to make a tribal point. You people are insufferable
who started this thread last time I checked na ur bloda for tribal bashing.

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by LZAA: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
imhotep:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Cocoa house ibadan, Aje house are dilapidated they're not being utilize and not being maintained.
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Kinematics: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
selemempe:

Indeed the north has dragged this country back for too long.
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ikinternational:

Kindly Point out the ones belonging to your father
the fact pain u dumbass his point is anything below 7 stories cannot be considered high rise building
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Moneywomen17:
Wetin concern u if they are wasting na ur problem. I thought ur cheats beating was about high building not if they are wasting or not.
So why making noise with wasted buildings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

So why making noise with wasted buildings
why are u making noise about a building that’s not high rise too. A building have to be at least higher than 7 stories to be considered high rise

2 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
How can a reasonable person compare a city with three dilapidated high rises surrounded by slums to Onitsha .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Onitsha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anambralstson:
How can a reasonable person compare a city with three dilapidated high rises surrounded by slums to Onitsha .
the pix u posted is it up to 100 acres of land. How big is onitsha. Is this the only piece of land that looks ok in onitsha

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Awka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anambralstson:
Bottomline is its in Ibadan but no highrise at all in the whole of Onitsha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Obasa, Mojisola-Meranda Elected Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Lagos Assembly / Aisha Buhari Launches Free Health Screening In Ibadan, Oyo State (Pics) / How FG Plans To Deal With Dogara, Others Over Budget Padding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.