Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings (21923 Views)

Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) / See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Moneywomen17:
the pix u posted is it up to 100 acres of land. How big is onitsha. Is this the only piece of land that looks ok in onitsha

Ibadan is slum city

Awka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan is slum city

Awka
fake news.

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
gomojam:
Bottomline is its in Ibadan but no highrise at all in the whole of Onitsha.
21st century highrise not those dilapidated buildings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Moneywomen17:
fake news.
What do you mean by fake news

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Ikinternational: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Moneywomen17:
the fact pain u dumbass his point is anything below 7 stories cannot be considered high rise building

Fuvck you n your opinion. You must think I give a flying fuvck what you think. Your daddy don't feed me. Foh
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ikinternational:

Fuvck you n your opinion. You must think I give a flying fuvck what you think. Your daddy don't feed me. Foh
it’s not an opinion if it’s fact

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

What do you mean by fake news
fake news. I think na d only place that look ok in onitsha. I can start posting some side of Abeokuta pix here too

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Ikinternational: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Moneywomen17:
who started this thread last time I checked na ur bloda for tribal bashing.

Dude stop forcing your feelings on me. I don't care
My father n I get our buildings. Separately

I can't be online ogling someone's hardwork while drinking garri talking rubbish. I got my own.

My family a lil different
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Moneywomen17:
fake news. I think na d only place that look ok in onitsha. I can start posting some side of Abeokuta pix here too
Okitipupa weed isn't good on you please can you do image reverse and tell were those pictures are from Otondo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Ikinternational: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Moneywomen17:
it’s not an opinion if it’s fact

Guy please find the ones that wish to d ick measure.
I'm not one. I'm passed the stage of wishing "that's my car" I'm a doer
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

21st century highrise not those dilapidated buildings

Yoruba's yesterday is Igbo's tomorrow. We beat this a long time ago. We are now moving forward.

Mention me whenever you are ready to show me the highrise building in Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

Okitipupa weed isn't good on you please can you do image reverse and tell were those pictures are from Otondo.
this is Abeokuta.

3 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by MetaPhysical: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sctests:
No muddy houses and brown roofs. cheesy

....except wide gullies! grin

If we can fix our wide gullies in Onitsha we will be ok.

4 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
gomojam:
Yoruba's yesterday is Igbo's tomorrow. We beat this a long time ago. We are now moving forward.

Mention me whenever you are ready to show me the highrise building in Onitsha.
Moving forward to where with these dilapidated structures

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
MetaPhysical:

....except wide gullies! grin

If we can fix our wide gullies in Onitsha we will be ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Amotekun777: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=Anambralstson post=88669280][/quote]

Yet, we all know Igbo land na the gully erosion capital of the world. Everything in that side of the country na disaster.... You wonder why dem dey run commot come Yoruba lands. grin
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by MetaPhysical: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
See as Ibo don fake news, carry Onitsha picture photoshop with Ogun and Ondo name join. Chei! Ibo and fake... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Amotekun777: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

Moving forward to where with these dilapidated structures

But yet, >90% of savage okoros are rushing to migrate to Yoruba Lands. Why na? grin
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by NigerianSage: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2020

Any part of the SE look like this in 1964? No, SE was in the stone age, unexposed and uncivilized in 1964.

Do they even have anything like department store like Kingsway in 1964. No.

smh.

2 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Moneywomen17:
this is Abeokuta.
Awka is far developed than Abeokuta

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by NigerianSage: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

All the buildings you keep fooling people with, this is what they look like on the ground, dirty ugly rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
NigerianSage:

Any part of the SE look like this in 1964? No, SE was in the stone age, unexposed and uncivilized in 1964.

Do they even have anything like department store like Kingsway in 1964. No.

smh.

Onitsha in 1950s

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
NigerianSage:

All the buildings you keep fooling people with, this is what they look like on the ground, dirty ugly rubbish..

Ibadan is world largest slum city -UN habitat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by ogenyi1: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
NigerianSage:

Please compare it to this present day stone age called Ibadan cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Anambralstson: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
ogenyi1:

Please compare it to this present day stone age called Ibadan cheesy
Ibadan three dilapidated high rises surrounded by slums that's backwardness.

Onitsha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Ayekotoo(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anambralstson:
Cocoa house ibadan, Aje house are dilapidated they're not being utilize and not being maintained.

None of your lineage has that of structures in Alaigbo. Lmao
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by NigerianSage: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

what is an akwa
This is Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by ogenyi1: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
The point is that the present day Ibadan is like stone age compare to a progressive city of Onitsha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by NigerianSage: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anambralstson:
Cocoa house ibadan, Aje house are dilapidated they're not being utilize and not being maintained.

Cocoa house was built before independece regardless of what it looks like, but can you show us one single skycraper that was built anywhere in oboland around the same time.?

As I said, when Ibadan was shining, iboland was in the stone age.

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by ogenyi1: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ibadan looks like a cursed town, because after the building of cocoa house, nothing else happened in the town except building of shanties and mud houses.

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Barbilius: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ibadan is a slum, yet these bunch of vagabonds live here, lol. What a pathetic race. Anytime I drive here in Ibadan and see buses coming from hat side into ibadan I go just dey laugh, who no open transport for ib finish, from pmt, ABC, ifesi something like that, and even some sienna like Abia s te transport bla blabla.... This people no fit stay their land We bloody don't want them in Ibadan, period!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word / Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi / INEC To Decide On Poll Shift Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.