Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (113613 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by BLING4BLING: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flier:
Not all of them goes back to it,but I think it also depends on tribe
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yoruba about 50 percent goes back to their past while
South South people about 90%

Meaning your Mother went back back to her past sleeping with other Men which produced u. Someone like u were supposed to be thrown away inside gutter immediately after child birth.

You better go and learn how to cultivate good culture and respect for ppl instead of generalizing. IDIOT!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
She could but very unlikely.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by lastclaire4(f): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreenArrow1:

False sincerity. The reason why most ladies with a high body count are quick to tell you about their past is they are smarter than the naive ones and know that you are going to find out sometime in the near future anyway. So better they tell you themselves. Then you give them credit for sincerity not knowing that they are just trying to cover their bases. It doesn't carry much weight.

How many men have you seen with a high body count who are truly faithful in their marriages? And for how long?
It's the same with women.

How will you find out? Please explain.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by madridsta007(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.

Run away.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by letitrainnow(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
No

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Sarah20A(f): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Get married if you love each other and stop coming to nairaland for unnecessary advice

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Starks: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flier:
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
a very foolish statistics, probably u are consoling yourself...everybody knew ibo girls are real high level prostitutes in nigeria and all over d world..u won talk, see france, spain. ..... yoruba girls could be promiscuous even after birth, because their men hardly pay their bride price, the south south girls can do runs in this life but immediately that bride price is paid its forbidden for any man to even see her her lab..etc reginal denials ....but u see your ibo girls u are protecting eh...i pity u ..apart from ibo girls removing 10yrs from their age, just know as ur bank account is reducing , that marriage becomes useless ..u won try imo girls for this matter..in ibo land money holds the marriage and its seems the igbo man is getting tired.

9 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Lastmankc(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flier:
Tribalism we soon kill you. You don already enter express.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by pich4real(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
pansophist:

It is like expecting a yahoo boy who has cruise fine cars, wined, and dined in the best of locations, to settle and live in a modest life devoid of materialistic gratification. Well, reality may force him to live a normal life, but he will not be satisfied and deeply ashamed of how low he has been reduced.

It works in the same way for women (also for men, but not to an extent it affects women). A woman that has slept will many men will find it hard to bond to one. Those that have women who love them will understand what I am talking about. The more sexual partner a woman has had will make it harder to bond. Also, you will be compared with every man she has been with, so make sure your performance supersedes or at least comparable to the best she had.

This is one of the reasons why every old religion and society value sexual exclusivity and chastity (virginity), in women. Men also instinctively understand this phenomenon, which suggests why all sexual enhancing drugs are channeled to male customers, For men, it is to last longer with gladiatorial performance. For females, it is to become tighter, to signify chastity.
Hmmm, words of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
of course she can be faithful
its only those ones with bestie and those who cant get over their ex u should be wary of
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by toprealman: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Marrying a virgin guarantees nothing. Have you not noticed that almost all the runs girls in your university days are "happily" married?
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by CsRockefeller(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Except she is changed, if not, walk away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by herbyb94(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
An eye for an eye....but the real problem remains unaddressed
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by iCauseTrouble: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
You're a wise man. You said it all
pansophist:

It is like expecting a yahoo boy who has cruise fine cars, wined, and dined in the best of locations, to settle and live in a modest life devoid of materialistic gratification. Well, reality may force him to live a normal life, but he will not be satisfied and deeply ashamed of how low he has been reduced.

It works in the same way for women (also for men, but not to an extent it affects women). A woman that has slept will many men will find it hard to bond to one. Those that have women who love them will understand what I am talking about. The more sexual partner a woman has had will make it harder to bond. Also, you will be compared with every man she has been with, so make sure your performance supersedes or at least comparable to the best she had.

This is one of the reasons why every old religion and society value sexual exclusivity and chastity (virginity), in women. Men also instinctively understand this phenomenon, which suggests why all sexual enhancing drugs are channeled to male customers, For men, it is to last longer with gladiatorial performance. For females, it is to become tighter, to signify chastity.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by sowilli: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
kakaG:
A true definition of faithfulness in marriage is when a man has a robust bank account and is very influential + perfect at satisfying his woman. Other than these it's a tall order.

I am a married man who has never caught his wife cheating at all yet, I do not rule out totally the possibility.

Women like comfort and pleasures, give these to them....you king
who doesn’t like comfort and pleasure. However, contentment with faithfulness gives happiness.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by easyelliot(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is a good question.......

The answer is no, you don't marry a girl who has been around the block a couple of times, .....you get as much practice time as you can wink and use the experience on the next girl you meet, who will more than likely be the one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Emaprince: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Definelty will cheat on you when the opportunity presents itself. My present GF who has been pressuring me for marriage has an astronomical body count. E pass high. How can I now marry someone who if she picks a stone and throws in the marketplace, it will hit at least 5 exes? Even ashawo no get custormer reach the girl.
Then she said something about when she reported someone who beat up her brother to the police. That she told herself that even if it is to just give the police man her kpekus, to have them deal with the boy, she was ready. Underline "just."

That is the testament of a person who doesn't place any value on her body. She gives it out willingly.
She will give it out again. When she goes to look for a job. When she goes to pursue a contract. When she runs into certain exes.

Flee!!!
grin grin bolded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by dasauce(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
doctore212:
Guy nothing dey happen.

Am just waiting for this lockdown make I go meet my babe parents (though na formal Olosho for the place wey I dey stay before).

She don Tey for the job but me I no send.

As far as she dey loyal. What would I have done without her in this lockdown.

She sabi give me kpekus for free.if not, I don't know what I would have done.

Guy, it'll end in tears... I sha will not waste my advise then ooo

5 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Fastfingers33: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gospel according to the future
Future chapter 1 vs 1-2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by clevybrown(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.
NO!!!
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Invogue(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
See dt guy d tok about girls from tribe weh d cheat..lol oga shey na all the girls for dt tribe u date..una sabi generalise things sha..well thats ur ideology
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by pich4real(m): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
merahki:

Yes, yes, yes
If I was dating you? The surest thing about the union would be the fact of my love for you. This would mean that I would be physically and emotionally attracted to you, and would also mean you are the only one I feel that for. So zero cheating from my end. This is regardless of the number of men I have had before meeting you. I would also not hook up the way I do with you with those exes, even though I am likely to be friends with them still (and which you can’t, and shouldn’t try to stop. You would fail if you attempted though...and may end up curiously asking me about them and about any exploits or gist regarding them. There usually would be. I don’t know how I do it shocked ). Meanwhile the friendships with them and other guys are platonic and almost filial. Because I absolutely know myself.
You would be the only one who makes my body sing and melts my heart romantically. But that same heart is big enough for a lot of people including exes and your relatives and strangers, so you trying to curb it makes me feel you are insecure and small minded and would definitely kill/topple what I feel for you.

So your girl may be like me...or not lipsrsealed
Find out, and grow from the experience
Cheers
Awesome write up and expression, your contents made my heart melt like ice cream. I don't know if you're a guy or lady but am sure of one thing, which is you're emotionally matured.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Emaprince: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
tydi:

Let me shock you.
My ex wife gave a stranger kpekus just to get back at her bf then.where is the patience, torelance trying to know the reason he cheated and work things out. I just pity these present naija generational ladies and whoever wife them. Cus they're cheap is insulting to the word cheap They're born to open legs to eternity, na we guys dey at the winning end na to dey fire their toto dey go anyhow. anyone wey sour, stink and smell we discard am and unto the younger fresher ones.
so why is she your ex now? Are you the one she wanted to get back at?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Blackmoran(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
My dear Friend the answer is no, if you are dating one or worst situation she is your wife, am sorry she is a prostitute....

You confused rite?. Okay let me explain..

When guys have sex its just instinct its like urination you just ejaculate that's the highest climax and holy grail for guys....

But for babes it's more before a normal lady have sex with you guys na war

So when a girl tells you of her sex exploit pls take caution....

6 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by speedchariot(m): 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
It depends on what you mean by High.For me,five is my margin of safety.Above that,nah republic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by SmaxiPosh: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Can a man with high body count be faithful in marriage? I mean a Aman who in his past relationships had sex....�

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by inioluwaDaniels(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bros u fit carry am becos d odd big well well over 4.5
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by tydi(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Emaprince:
so why is she your ex now? Are you the one she wanted to get back at?

Why you no fit use your brain.
What's the correlation between husband and bf

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Advancedman(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
donestk:

I want marriage here means marriage.
Having said that, during courtship every necessary fundamental must have been dealt with.
So if not for negative or negligence reason she can be faithful.
Negative is the deliberate or deliquent act.
Negligence is not dealing with the right issues during courtship.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by lifeguard(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Remember that you are one of the bodies and it's still counting.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Odoctor(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
donestk:
Actually, she has seen it all. She will be far more faithful than the "virgins" who would want to explore after few years of marriage.

Meanwhile there is no hard and fast rule about it. Faithfulness in marriage is a function of love, discipline and fear of God. And not based on virginity or non-virginity. Anybody can cheat.

BTW, how did you knw she has been in so many re/ship? She told you right? That's the first sign of faithfulness. She could have decided not to tell, and guess what, you won't still know.

Reset your priorities!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by hillary4sur(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flier:
Igbo girl re worse than the others listed above

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.