Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships (3946 Views)

Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
IAmSkinny:

I think you are right. I have been in a couple of short relationships before and I have concluded it ain't worth it anymore. Personally I have a lot to offer in the area of self development and digital skill acquisition but I discover I would be getting nothing in return. Even the sex ain't great. In the end, it just ain't worth it: making sacrifices and spending time with a human being that have nothing to add to your life.
You sound like 'Mr too good'. Within a short period of time you discovered you would gain nothing even if you invest your "digital skills " Lol. Sir, I'm sorry you do not understand what relationship is all about. You make it sound too Transactional and you have this Perfect view of your person.

First, Do you take time to know what interest your partners? Is everyone into "digital stuff"? What if your partner loves poetry does that mean what you are good at is all you must offer? Whatever happens to buying books for her or learning a little about what attracts your partner? The problem is you all are just too eager to see results without having the patience to invest and nurture.
To you your partner must come with full package and within months all must be perfect.

Secondly, What do you see as benefits of being with a person? Is it a surprising increase in bank account or change in stature? What makes you feel accomplished in a relationship? If it isn't peace, affection, companionship,feelings of love, sense of belonging, sense of ownership, joy of someone having your back etc. Then you may never be satisfied because other things can be materialistic and such don't last. You will never be contented. Search within yourself, find what satisfy you and go for it. Most times people expect the wrong things and complain about wrong manifestations.

Final words: you attract who you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by IAmSkinny: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I noticed this in your initial post but I decided to bypass it cause your abilities overshadowed your irrationality. Now you've brought me back to it so I'll address it.

Mr, since our kind has nothing to offer, we'd very much appreciate it if you left our kind alone. Don't befriend us, don't date us, don't nack us and definitely, don't marry us. Thank you.

Befriend: No
Date: No
Nack: Yes
Impregnate: Yes
Marry: Not likely

On a serious note, why don't you advocate your type pursue activities that brings about value and financial independence
financial independence cus relationship ain't one

3 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Undissputed:
I've heard of guys here trying to shame women by asking what women offer in relationships. But the truth is, same questions should be asked of we male folks.

In the midst of the growing moral decadence, we are as guilty as every other gender, and that leads me to my hypothesis:

Most Nigerian guys have nothing to offer in a relationship.

Now, apart from money and sexx, what do most Nigerian guys bring to relationships? Most of the time, nothing else.

We are guilty of constantly sitting on our high pedestal, expecting the women we meet in our everyday life to come in a box with all the qualities we desire, yet we have done next to nothing to improve our own self.

So, again, apart from money and sexx, what do guys bring in a relationship?

A relationship cannot be built on just money and sex. We have set the standard so low that a man with money and a working dickk feels he is a god and can do and undo in any relationship he finds himself.

Because of this lackadaisical attitude, we see these men laying up women like eggs in a crate and paying their way through their many immoral fantasies. These are the men intentionally fuelling the current moral decadence and indignity among women, yet they are the first to shamelessly come out with their big mouth asking questions of the women whose decay they've been fundng all the while.

Today, try to have meaningful conversations with guys and you'll be surprised at the emptiness oozing out of their skull. Apart from boozing, smoking weed, and womanizing, what else do we offer?

God gave man a woman to nurture her, to teach her, to build her, to protect her, to encourage her in all things. But before a man can do such, he must first develop himself.

How many guys today invest in self-development? Very few.

Yet they want women to come to the table flawless, in their best attitude, and having developed into the woman of their dreams.

Men, keep dreaming.

The truth is, a woman is work. The woman was made for the man, and not the other way around.

That woman you are currently dating, God gave her to you. She is your responsibility. You must work to fulfill your responsibility to her and to God. Her only assignment is just to help and comfort you.

The bulk of the work is on we the male folks. So, if you cannot handle a woman in a relationship, please stay away instead of asking stupid questions and trying to ridicule the responsibilities (women) you are making a mess of.

PS: I am a man and this hypothesis applies to me as well.
?
It is balancing relationship needs, complementing each other in a relationship matters alot, so gaining from each other is the essences of relationship
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Dangrace01: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

In trying to invalidate his point, you actually agreed with him.

A man is supposed to teach a woman and you already have a lot of things you have lined up to teach her. I bet you'll make a wonderful husband if you tow this path. On the other hand, some of your male counterparts can't teach the female anything because they aren't bothered. All they have to give and want from her is sex, and babies because well, nature said so. Unfortunately, sex from one person without other stimulating ideas and actions can get a tad bit boring with time.

How can you teach someone that don't want to learn.

Are Nigerian girls teachable, to me most are not they listen to only their friends and pastors.

For someone to teach is one thing

For someone to want to Learn is another.

There has to be interest first. There is a thread about sharing your experience with your patner
on front page now.

A man just complain that his wife has high libido that he is trying to teach her to learn skills but she is not interested and it's getting on his nerves that she is comfortable with the little allowance he is giving her.

Na d Nigerian girls b dat

4 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Numero9: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Most girls nko

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by IAmSkinny: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ariza:
You sound like 'Mr too good'. Within a short period of time you discovered you would gain nothing even if you invest your "digital skills " Lol. Sir, I'm sorry you do not understand what relationship is all about. You make it sound too Transactional and you have this Perfect view of your person.

First, Do you take time to know what interest your partners? Is everyone into "digital stuff"? What if your partner loves poetry does that mean what you are good at is all you must offer? Whatever happens to buying books for her or learning a little about what attracts your partner? The problem is you all are just too eager to see results without having the patience to invest and nurture.
To you your partner must come with full package and within months all must be perfect.

Secondly, What do you see as benefits of being with a person? Is it a surprising increase in bank account or change in stature? What makes you feel accomplished in a relationship? If it isn't peace, affection, companionship,feelings of love, sense of belonging, sense of ownership, joy of someone having your back etc. Then you may never be satisfied because other things can be materialistic and such don't last. You will never be contented. Search within yourself, find what satisfy you and go for it. Most times people expect the wrong things and complain about wrong expectations.

I would start by mentioning that nowadays relationships are purely transactional. It's mostly about what a guy has (monetarily) and nothing more. Part of it was why this thread was open by the OP.

About me being perfect, I am not but at least I have found value; value that I can easily add to a girl's life.

The stuffs I mentioned are the things I can offer by default. I call it my default package. If the default package does not interest her, I have a access to other resources on a wide range of human endeavors ranging from books, to videos to audio that will definitely be of interest to her. But I already mentioned relationship is transactional so why would I even want to stress myself in the first place?

Your second question. Well being in a relationship with the average Nigerian girl does not bring any sort of accomplishment that I know of.

You are obviously a lady, so tell me what a relationship is all about?

3 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Omar09(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Undissputed:
I've heard of guys here trying to shame women by asking what women offer in relationships. But the truth is, same questions should be asked of we male folks.

In the midst of the growing moral decadence, we are as guilty as every other gender, and that leads me to my hypothesis:

Now, apart from money and sexx, what do most Nigerian guys bring to relationships? Most of the time, nothing else.

We are guilty of constantly sitting on our high pedestal, expecting the women we meet in our everyday life to come in a box with all the qualities we desire, yet we have done next to nothing to improve our own self.

A relationship cannot be built on just money and sex. We have set the standard so low that a man with money and a working dickk feels he is a god and can do and undo in any relationship he finds himself.

Because of this lackadaisical attitude, we see these men laying up women like eggs in a crate and paying their way through their many immoral fantasies. These are the men intentionally fuelling the current moral decadence and indignity among women, yet they are the first to shamelessly come out with their big mouth asking questions of the women whose decay they've been fundng all the while.

Today, try to have meaningful conversations with guys and you'll be surprised at the emptiness oozing out of their skull. Apart from boozing, smoking weed, and womanizing, what else do we offer?

[/b]God gave man a woman to nurture her, to teach her, to build her, to protect her, to encourage her in all things. But before a man can do such, he must first develop himself.[b]

Yet they want women to come to the table flawless, in their best attitude, and having developed into the woman of their dreams.

Men, keep dreaming.

The truth is, a woman is work. The woman was made for the man, and not the other way around.

That woman you are currently dating, God gave her to you. She is your responsibility. You must work to fulfill your responsibility to her and to God. Her only assignment is just to help and comfort you.

The bulk of the work is on we the male folks. So, if you cannot handle a woman in a relationship, please stay away instead of asking stupid questions and trying to ridicule the responsibilities (women) you are making a mess of.

@ bolded, I'm yet to see where it was written in the Bible and I will like you to point me to that part in the Bible that said such. Cause as far as I know, Eve was given to Adam as a companion and helpmate.

Now to your keyword “what do men bring to the table if not money and sex. What else do you want a man to bring to the table if not money. Do you want him to bring emotions to the table? So as a man, after bringing money he is expected to bring something else, is it love cause every man at some point brought love to the table and very few was rewarded, the rest was taken for granted. Does it pain you that other men who has the money to have all the girls they want in world? I mean if not envy I don't know what is. Or haven't you heard that you can't dictate to a man how he spends his money?

Men bring money to the table, very few ladies brings something worth it like money and their virgin body to the table. I think you should focus more on developing our women, teach them trade than coming here to display how stůpid you can be.

You don't dictate to a man how he spends his money. Make yours and develop your woman you big fóol!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by trybe(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
It's one thing to read
It's another thing, to comprehend.
As much as i value the OP point, i must say some people's comment have won my absolute respect.
And for those brute who are tagging the OP as a simp....that should be about the last thing to come out of a reasonable fellow
Word is.....' Do you really have much to offer in a relationship? If yes then keep it to yourself. And if it happens to be the other way round...keep it to your fucking self and make peace with reality cool

2 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Sixfeetbelle: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dangrace01:

How can you teach someone that don't want to learn.

Are Nigerian girls teachable, most are not they listen to only their friends and pastors.

For someone to teach is one thing

For someone to want to Learn is another.

There has to be interest first. There is a thread about sharing your experience with your patner
on front page now.

A man just complain that his wife has high libido that he is trying to teach her to learn skills but she is not interested and it's getting on his nerves that she is comfortable with the little allowance he is giving her. Most Nigerian girls are not teachable.

I quite agree with the bold. There must be an interest. If she wants to learn cooking, she'd more interested in it than in learning about sex if she has low libido. But the problem lies in knowing those interests. The man you mentioned would be frustrated cause what he wants to teach her isn't what she wants to learn. And this is where nurture comes in. If she's satisfied with her ways, he nurtures it by teaching her other things. There mustn't be only one way in approaching a situation.

True, you can say some aren't teachable but that is because they haven't met one who will teach them what they wish to learn.
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by 2buffagain(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Clearly this OP has sliced off, cooked, sauteed and garnished his balls with shnardine in hopes that some female will eat his dignity and bless him with her validation.

I couldn't even read the text wall. The simp energy was too much to take in one reading.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Omar09(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ariza:

First, Do you take time to know what interest your partners?

Ariza, you seem intelligent for a woman, few of your post that are none biased here have proven it.

Now point is, these ladies are not even sure what interests them. They haven't had time to understand themselves as to say, I've got interest in poetry, writing, just to name a few. They don't. It's either putting on Mary Kay and human hair, not that I'm against it, I'm fact I love those on my woman, but these things they put on that could hardly be passed off as a hobby, they don't even know how to put it on. Well most of our Nigerian women haven't even discovered themselves yet as to what interests them and very few know.

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Sixfeetbelle: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
IAmSkinny:

Befriend: No
Date: No
Nack: Yes
Impregnate: Yes
Marry: Not likely

On a serious note, why don't you advocate your type pursue activities that brings about value and financial independence
financial independence cus relationship ain't one

The problem with most men here is that they want financial independence for a woman without adding value to themselves. Most only have money and preeq as their value. However, these guys fail to account for the fact that once a woman attains financial independence, half of them will be unmarriageable. The reason some people are still married comfortably even with all the cheating going on is because the wife still depends on his money. Once we get to that level of independence, divorce will be the order of the day, just as the whites have it now.

Simple explanation:
You have money, she has money.
You have preeq, she has her toys or a boytoy.
Without anything new to teach her, your value in her life dwindles and the marriage/relationship starts to crumble.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Preshieben:
Op
You are making So much sense
Cos I do wonder too
Apart from constant sex and meager amount of money
I honestly don't know what else they offer

Infact I'll pay you a visit after this lockdown for this undecided
M' I also included in the visit or just the OP. grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by IAmSkinny: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The problem with most men here is that they want financial independence for a woman without adding value to themselves. Most only have money and preeq as their value. However, these guys fail to account for the fact that once a woman attains financial independence, half of them will be unmarriageable. The reason some people are still married comfortably even with all the cheating going on is because the wife still depends on his money. Once we get to that level of independence, divorce will be the order of the day, just as the whites have it now.

Simple explanation:
You have money, she has money.
You have preeq, she has her toys or a boytoy.
Without anything new to teach her, your value in her life dwindles and the marriage/relationship starts to crumble.

True to some extent.

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by James4bright(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ariza:

Secondly, What do you see as benefits of being with a person? Is it a surprising increase in bank account or change in stature? What makes you feel accomplished in a relationship? If it isn't peace, affection, companionship,feelings of love, sense of belonging, sense of ownership, joy of someone having your back etc. Then you may never be satisfied because other things can be materialistic and such don't last. You will never be contented. Search within yourself, find what satisfy you and go for it. Most times people expect the wrong things and complain about wrong expectations.

Stop trying to sound right, a good number of Nigerian women are clueless and don't know what they want other than collecting money.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by okpalaAnambra: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Undissputed:

God gave man a woman to nurture her, to teach her, to build her, to protect her, to encourage her in all things. But before a man can do such, he must first develop himself.

Men, keep dreaming.

Money is all... atleast you mentioned that
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
IAmSkinny:

I would start by mentioning that nowadays relationships are purely transactional. It's mostly about what a guy has (monetarily) and nothing more. Part of it was why this thread was open by the OP.

About me being perfect, I am not but at least I have found value; value that I can easily add to a girl's life.

The stuffs I mentioned are the things I can offer by default. I call it my default package. If the default package does not interest her, I have a access to other resources on a wide range of human endeavors ranging from books, to videos to audio that will definitely be of interest to her. But I already mentioned relationship is transactional so why would I even want to stress myself in the first place?

Your second question. Well being in a relationship with the average Nigerian girl does not bring any sort of accomplishment that I know of.

You are obviously a lady, so tell me what a relationship is all about?
Yes maybe nowadays to some people of particular age, background and reasoning relationships are mostly transactional but that doesn't mean it is. That some people do it doesn't make it right. To some people out there relationship goes beyond that, change your mindset, your circle and seek those with same view of life as yours.

Yes.. I understand that, and I respect how you see things and what you have to offer in relationships. It is good. However if you continue to draw back and withdraw your inputs believe me a lady might find you of no value too.I mean a sensible lady with the right sense of thinking.
I for one won't settle for a moneybag and sex freak. My man must posses better qualities that that.

Lol, I've answered this question in my last first post. But just to cap it up, relationship is all about putting others first while others do the same. Its about sharing, compromise, sacrifice and acceptance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by IAmSkinny: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ariza:
Yes maybe nowadays to some people of particular age, background and reasoning relationships are mostly transactional but that doesn't mean it is. That some people do it doesn't make it right. To some people out there relationship goes beyond that, change your mindset, your circle and seek those with same view of life as yours.

Yes.. I understand that, and I respect how you see things and what you have to offer in relationships. It is good. However if you continue to draw back and withdraw your inputs believe me a lady might find you of no value too.I mean a sensible lady with the right sense of thinking.
I for one won't settle for a moneybag and sex freak. My man must posses better qualities that that.

Lol, I've answered this question in my last first post. But just to cap it up, relationship is all about putting others first while others do the same. Its about sharing, compromise, sacrifice and acceptance.
Hmmm, you have very solid points I would have a hard time trying to refute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Omar09:

Ariz a, you seem intelligent for a woman, few of your post that are none biased here have proven it.

Now point is, these ladies are not even sure what interests them. They haven't had time to understand themselves as to say, I've got interest in poetry, writing, just to name a few. They don't. It's either putting on Mary Kay and human hair, not that I'm against it, I'm fact I love those on my woman, but these things they put on that could hardly be passed off as a hobby, they don't even know how to put it on. Well most of our Nigerian women haven't even discovered themselves yet as to what interests them and very few know.
That doesn't sound like a complement, more like an insult to women. Are you saying we no get brain?

Now to your submission, please you need to know the difference between a 'grown girl' and a 'lady.' A lady knows what she wants, who she is and what interest her.These things are not so difficult to know, guys are not just patient enough.While some do not understand for example you. Wearing wigs and make up isn't an hobby grin That's part of dressing.
Lol the lady you describe might just be interested in fashion.If you watch fashion shows together she may love it and have lovely memories that would make it difficult to break up or want to lose you.

BTW I can say the same for guys too. Most guys do not know what they want. They want independent ladies but aren't ready to share chores. They want dependent women who will worship them but want them to bring something to the table. Give them sex without asking for anything, you are cheap or desperate, give them sex for something in return you become olosho. The list goes on and on. Some men too don't know what they want.

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
James4bright:

Stop trying to sound right, a good number of Nigerian women are clueless and don't know what they want other than collecting money.
Your opinion and you are very much entitled to it. smiley
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Bennysam: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Undissputed:

Men, keep dreaming.

If you're stupid and lazy , others are not like you, clout chaser

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Omar09(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ariza:
That doesn't sound like a complement, more like an insult to women. Are you saying we no get brain?

Now to your submission, please you need to know the difference between a 'grown girl' and a 'lady.' A lady knows what she wants, who she is and what interest her.These things are not so difficult to know, guys are not just patient enough.While some do not understand for example you. Wearing wigs and make up isn't an hobby grin That's part of dressing.
Lol the lady you describe might just be interested in fashion.If you watch fashion shows together she may love it and have lovely memories that would make it difficult to break up or want to lose you.

BTW I can say the same for guys too. Most guys do not know what they want. They want independent ladies but aren't ready to share chores. They want dependent women who will worship them but want them to bring something to the table. Give them sex without asking for anything, you are cheap or desperate, give them sex for something in return you become olosho. The list goes on and on. Some men too don't know what they want.

Yes sme men if not most don't know what they want and that's why end up in worse relationship
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
OP, you disgracefully failed to realize that a man who has money has mostly likely met other criteria for a relationship like being intelligent, successful, educated, industrious, enterprising etc.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by osaskywire: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Undissputed:

Men, keep dreaming.

I stopped reading this piece of Shit when you said apart from money ....
it hurts me that you are a guy...so I won't insult

2 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Semperty:
what do you girls have to offer apart from sex?
Alot
Surf the internet and see
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
M' I also included in the visit or just the OP. grin
just the Op
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Premiumwriter:
why the visit?

It's not like you have anything to offer the op

Oops you can give him pussy
stop thinking rubbish dude
It's not all about sex
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Preshieben:
Alot
lol. You should've also surfed the internet and see what guys offer instead of agreeing with th OP.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Preshieben:
Alot
naija guys offer more in relationships than the females .

3 Likes

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Premiumwriter: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Preshieben:
stop thinking rubbish dude It's not all about sex
isn't that what we are discussing here?
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Semperty:
naija guys offer more in relationships than the females .
I still disagree
Anyway Good evening wink
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Premiumwriter:
isn't that what we are discussing here?
nope
Op didn't create topic on sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant / Guys, Lets Share Our Childhood Sexual Abuses By Older Ladies Here. / My First Child Is All Grown Up Now - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.