Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships (3949 Views)

Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Hustle2flex(m): 2:54am On Apr 26, 2020
So ladies claim that a guy with money has nothing to offer.really?When you meet up with them,they will claim that they are not interested in a guy's money,that all they wanted is a guy that will love her for real.Why then within few minutes of chatting with them,it becomes a job interview session, asking what you do for a living,if you own a car or living in your own house or rented apartment.All these is trying to size up the guy's pocket and yet they claim they are not interested in a guy's money.what a scam.Women generally are cold blooded accountants.
If they think men has nothing to offer except money,then they should work for their own money,they should spilt the check with the guy when hang out and not throw way face when the bill drops,they should consider the delivery guy that stops at her door.But no,they are waiting for a prince charming to sweep her off her feet (that's if he meets the financial criteria).
I just tire for una matter.
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by CanadaOrBust: 3:04am On Apr 26, 2020
Ningen:
We've nothing to offer yet they keep lining up to get married to us. Ask the evening newspapers.

Only because of societal pressure. Remove that pressure and you’ll find many women won’t be eager to get married at all - as obtains in certain countries
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by B1g1: 3:38am On Apr 26, 2020
IAmSkinny:

I think you are right. I have been in a couple of short relationships before and I have concluded it ain't worth it anymore. Personally I have a lot to offer in the area of self development and digital skill acquisition but I discover I would be getting nothing in return. Even the sex ain't great. In the end, it just ain't worth it: making sacrifices and spending time with a human being that have nothing to add to your life.

I 've been through exactly this, concluded the same and broke up with them.
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by ojuu4u(m): 5:20am On Apr 26, 2020
A guy that's yet to graduate or still struggling financially and dating 5 to 6 girls , what did he want to bring to relationship? Nothing....anybody that wants to give out cloth, one needs to check the one he puts on.

They would be ranting about girls , lady that dated for 2 years plus and discovered that it is only sex and empty marriage promises that she received from her guy. Won't she move forward before she becomes evening paper?

When such guy who is not even useful to himself comes online.....whole lot of uncouth, vulgar and bashing towards the gf that left him in order to be useful to herself.
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:03am On Apr 26, 2020
Preshieben:
cheesy grin
why re u laughing,I really mean it. cheesy
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Friend22(m): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2020
aimmoney9:

Feminist on the beat

Who's this?
You just assume without being objective?
Haba, is this fair?
Men should be responsible about the affairs of their women -and I am speaking from an Islamic perspective.
I will be the last person on earth to support feminism.

Do you even know what feminism is?
How is my point relates to it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Get HIV? / . / Ladies No Man Will Respect You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.