Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships (3948 Views)

Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Preshieben:
I still disagree
Anyway Good evening wink
lol. I for argue this issue with you but I don't have that strength.
Good evening
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Semperty:
lol. I for argue this issue with you but I don't have that strength.
Good evening
how's you?
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
Preshieben:
how's you?
I'm fine.
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by angelfallz(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Undissputed:
I've heard of guys here trying to shame women by asking what women offer in relationships. But the truth is, same questions should be asked of we male folks.

In the midst of the growing moral decadence, we are as guilty as every other gender, and that leads me to my hypothesis:

Most Nigerian guys have nothing to offer in a relationship.

Now, apart from money and sexx, what do most Nigerian guys bring to relationships? Most of the time, nothing else.

We are guilty of constantly sitting on our high pedestal, expecting the women we meet in our everyday life to come in a box with all the qualities we desire, yet we have done next to nothing to improve our own self.

So, again, apart from money and sexx, what do guys bring in a relationship?

A relationship cannot be built on just money and sex. We have set the standard so low that a man with money and a working dickk feels he is a god and can do and undo in any relationship he finds himself.

Because of this lackadaisical attitude, we see these men laying up women like eggs in a crate and paying their way through their many immoral fantasies. These are the men intentionally fuelling the current moral decadence and indignity among women, yet they are the first to shamelessly come out with their big mouth asking questions of the women whose decay they've been fundng all the while.

Today, try to have meaningful conversations with guys and you'll be surprised at the emptiness oozing out of their skull. Apart from boozing, smoking weed, and womanizing, what else do we offer?

God gave man a woman to nurture her, to teach her, to build her, to protect her, to encourage her in all things. But before a man can do such, he must first develop himself.

How many guys today invest in self-development? Very few.

Yet they want women to come to the table flawless, in their best attitude, and having developed into the woman of their dreams.

Men, keep dreaming.

The truth is, a woman is work. The woman was made for the man, and not the other way around.

That woman you are currently dating, God gave her to you. She is your responsibility. You must work to fulfill your responsibility to her and to God. Her only assignment is just to help and comfort you.

The bulk of the work is on we the male folks. So, if you cannot handle a woman in a relationship, please stay away instead of asking stupid questions and trying to ridicule the responsibilities (women) you are making a mess of.

PS: I am a man and this hypothesis applies to me as well.
I agree with you, but only to the point where men have to improve themselves and offer more in a relationship like leadership. The other part of blaming men alone for the moral decadence of the society I utterly disagree with you.
For men who are looking to improve themselves and offer leadership, direction and focus in their relationships apart from sex and money, please read the write up below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5693224/what-men-must-ensure-successful
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by PHOTSEE(m): 12:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Preshieben:
Op You are making So much sense Cos I do wonder too Apart from constant sex and meager amount of money I honestly don't know what else they offer

Infact I'll pay you a visit after this lockdown for this undecided
For what? What he can offer!!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Liliantalks: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Undissputed:
I've heard of guys here trying to shame women by asking what women offer in relationships. But the truth is, same questions should be asked of we male folks.

In the midst of the growing moral decadence, we are as guilty as every other gender, and that leads me to my hypothesis:

Most Nigerian guys have nothing to offer in a relationship.

Now, apart from money and sexx, what do most Nigerian guys bring to relationships? Most of the time, nothing else.

We are guilty of constantly sitting on our high pedestal, expecting the women we meet in our everyday life to come in a box with all the qualities we desire, yet we have done next to nothing to improve our own self.

So, again, apart from money and sexx, what do guys bring in a relationship?

A relationship cannot be built on just money and sex. We have set the standard so low that a man with money and a working dickk feels he is a god and can do and undo in any relationship he finds himself.

Because of this lackadaisical attitude, we see these men laying up women like eggs in a crate and paying their way through their many immoral fantasies. These are the men intentionally fuelling the current moral decadence and indignity among women, yet they are the first to shamelessly come out with their big mouth asking questions of the women whose decay they've been fundng all the while.

Today, try to have meaningful conversations with guys and you'll be surprised at the emptiness oozing out of their skull. Apart from boozing, smoking weed, and womanizing, what else do we offer?

God gave man a woman to nurture her, to teach her, to build her, to protect her, to encourage her in all things. But before a man can do such, he must first develop himself.

How many guys today invest in self-development? Very few.

Yet they want women to come to the table flawless, in their best attitude, and having developed into the woman of their dreams.

Men, keep dreaming.

The truth is, a woman is work. The woman was made for the man, and not the other way around.

That woman you are currently dating, God gave her to you. She is your responsibility. You must work to fulfill your responsibility to her and to God. Her only assignment is just to help and comfort you.

The bulk of the work is on we the male folks. So, if you cannot handle a woman in a relationship, please stay away instead of asking stupid questions and trying to ridicule the responsibilities (women) you are making a mess of.

PS: I am a man and this hypothesis applies to me as well.
u too much , God bless you

Lalasticlala please front page !
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Liliantalks: 12:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Ariza:
You sound like 'Mr too good'. Within a short period of time you discovered you would gain nothing even if you invest your "digital skills " Lol. Sir, I'm sorry you do not understand what relationship is all about. You make it sound too Transactional and you have this Perfect view of your person.

First, Do you take time to know what interest your partners? Is everyone into "digital stuff"? What if your partner loves poetry does that mean what you are good at is all you must offer? Whatever happens to buying books for her or learning a little about what attracts your partner? The problem is you all are just too eager to see results without having the patience to invest and nurture.
To you your partner must come with full package and within months all must be perfect.

Secondly, What do you see as benefits of being with a person? Is it a surprising increase in bank account or change in stature? What makes you feel accomplished in a relationship? If it isn't peace, affection, companionship,feelings of love, sense of belonging, sense of ownership, joy of someone having your back etc. Then you may never be satisfied because other things can be materialistic and such don't last. You will never be contented. Search within yourself, find what satisfy you and go for it. Most times people expect the wrong things and complain about wrong manifestations.

Final words: you attract who you are.
I totally disagree
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by PHOTSEE(m): 4:58am On Apr 25, 2020
Liliantalks:
I totally disagree
Lilly what your view on that?
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:13am On Apr 25, 2020
Preshieben:
just the Op
try & include me na,u never can tell.

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by razible5384(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2020
For those calling the OP a simp,i think u guys are not reading BTW the lines, or u are clearly not getting his point, or you trying to make it the usual gender war by creating storms in a teacup.

Inasmuch as most Nigerian girls has little or nothing to contribute to well being of a relationship other than sex, I think the male fox are also guilty of same.(other than monetary provisions an sex,they have nothing else to offer)

Ever wonder why most girl will leave a guy when he suddenly goes broke? because probably that was the only thing she had to offer them.... Am a guy, trust me when I say that lot of has guys(esp those from rich homes an money miss road) has zero interpersonal relationships,zero character an personality,posses animalistic tendencies, poor manner of approach to issues, behavioral wise they are also empty, treat people with total disdain an disrectpect simply because they have small change to throw around. Why won't a girl leave you when that little change vanishes.

Inasmuch as money is very important in a relationship, I think they are other attribute that norishes an grooms it, like self development an humility....trust me, a rich an humble guy is jackpot to any girl(rich and broke) any day anytime

Left for me, if a girl has good parental upbringing, submissive an respectly,have a hustle an is teachable am very good to go.wether she fine or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2020
It is you ,dat has nothing to offer. Convik 1-9 kee u there.

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2020
FROGMAN101:
You find topics like this in a NIgerian forum.

Title says Guys have nothing to offer but OP brings up “Money and S*x”.

Funny that OP is a NIgerian, with some of the poorest people in the World, yet he disdains the importance of money in a relationship.

It’s a hard job to make money in your country. Both sexes should work hard. Self development is not limited to only men. You can’t build a Working society with this sort of cave-like mentality.

You said it all bruv.. to say i was shocked that the stupid op even considers money under Nothing... He must have his brain lost in some punna to post that crap up there
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Omar09:

Yes sme men if not most don't know what they want and that's why end up in worse relationship
Read that girls response to ur comment.. this time slowly embarassed

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by razible5384(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2020
Preshieben:
stop thinking rubbish dude
It's not all about sex
ok..we get it.you want to give him a handshake in his house..

1 Like

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2020
Liliantalks:
I totally disagree
Oooo... Kkaaayyy?
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Genset: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
IAmSkinny:

For sure, if you can pay

How much?
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by IAmSkinny: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Genset:

How much?
Video editing alone right?
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Kennedyiheme02: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The problem with most men here is that they want financial independence for a woman without adding value to themselves. Most only have money and preeq as their value. However, these guys fail to account for the fact that once a woman attains financial independence, half of them will be unmarriageable. The reason some people are still married comfortably even with all the cheating going on is because the wife still depends on his money. Once we get to that level of independence, divorce will be the order of the day, just as the whites have it now.

Simple explanation:
You have money, she has money.
You have preeq, she has her toys or a boytoy.
Without anything new to teach her, your value in her life dwindles and the marriage/relationship starts to crumble.
before marriage a lady should have something doing.. no mattet how little... just so you keep your pussy fresh for your husband... no way you're collecting money without nacks... when marriage comes... you are your husbands responsibility...

Y'all say men have nothing to offer... really?.. damn i save you from menopause.. you should thank me all your life for that grin grin
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Kennedyiheme02: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lol i have money because i work hard, I'm resourceful, I'm brilliant... all these things a woman can learn from...money doesn't grow on trees.. it takes ideas, and effort to make money... you're saying a lady cant learn anything from that?..... unlike ladies that are empty islands.. What exactly am i gonna do with that?

Op your simping wear wrapper... na your type your babe go dey nack another guy call you got fone say "baby I'm almost home "... while dealing with women you mustn't use logic... cos with women logic doesn't work..
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Genset: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
IAmSkinny:

Video editing alone right?

Yes, for now
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by IAmSkinny: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Genset:

Yes, for now
20k for a three weeks class
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
PHOTSEE:

For what?
What he can offer!!!
he will offer me latest gist about guys cheesy
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
cheesy grin
1234IKECHhukwu:
try & include me na,u never can tell.
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
razible5384:
ok..we get it.you want to give him a handshake in his house..
you gerrrit cheesy
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Akinbahm(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
LeRabbite:
If Nigerian women even offered only money in relationships, Nigerian women would worship them. But they bring only their weather-beaten, angering-nacked pûssies and still expect us to worship them despite the imbalance in value contributed.

OP, it is established today, you are a simp of the highest order. For you to discount the importance of funds in a romantic relationship, you were either raised by an entitled single mother or a weak father. Tueh

As much as I concur with ur write up u ought to av excluded his parent away from this...
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Akinbahm(m): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ariza:
Most Nigerian relationships are useless, baseless and lifeless. Most men behave like sex starved babies while most women behave like hungry vultures.In Nigerian relationships, helping one another to grow does not exist but they are very quick to outsmart one another for selfish benefits. You will hardly see them encourage one another to read books, try new hobbies, engage in brain stimulating conversations, help one another to overcome fears, start up projects , help innovate ideas, watch natures or have each other's back. All they know is Sex and money. "Will you come to my place? When will you visit me? Baby my subscription and hair has expired, I need money. " Are the common questions you see in Nigerians conversations. grin Sex Sex Sex Money Money Money! Nothing else dey their skulls!

However, I think both Nigerian Men and Women fit each other perfectly, So none should complain about the other. Let them continue to "ko'molubo" until they have sense. grin

It seems to be the first time to opine with your view keep it up dearie...

Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Genset: 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
IAmSkinny:

20k for a three weeks class

20k in this covid-19 period?
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by IAmSkinny: 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Genset:

20k in this covid-19 period?
LMAO
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by Genset: 12:08am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=IAmSkinny post=88857803]
LMAO
[/quo

Give me a discount nah
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by IAmSkinny: 12:10am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Genset post=88858048][/quote] Ok. 15k and that's cus ground no level now and everybody the feel am.
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by aimmoney9: 12:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Yeah right, says an over 30yr old lady but when you were younger they had a lot to offer uhmmmm
Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by aimmoney9: 12:42am On Apr 26, 2020
Friend22:

Op, I support you.hundred percent on this.
Just go through most Nairaland sections you will see how loud this moral decadence has gain grounds.
It's such a shame men don't know they are the real pace setters when it comes to taking care of the affaira of women.

Men need to rise up and do better.

Feminist on the beat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex. / Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. / My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.