Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? (71429 Views)

Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by mickykhe(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
U r destined to save one or be save from one
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Millenniumlady(f): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Because you're from a trouble home
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by frozen70(f): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
creolehunt:
I just thought about the girls I've been with and noticed a certain trend. This isn't even about the girls themselves who are excellent human beings, but their families.

First girl I dated revealed to me that the dad died of suspected poisoning and her family were chased out of the family house. Her eldest brother is an area boy while it seems things aren't working out for her other siblings.

The next ones dad was late too, one of her sisters is separated from her husband while the first son of nearly 40 has nothing doing.

The other ones history is that her dad is late too. The eldest sister is cohabiting with a man. They have 2 kids already without being married. Her other sisters bride price was just paid after having 3 kids with a man.

For the other one, her dad is late too, died quite early. The eldest sister is in her 30s and unmarried. Her other sister has 3kids for a man who she isn't married to and now they are separated. Things aren't just working for her people.

The one I just met recently told me her parents are late. Lost both of them to suspected poisoning within the space of one year.

I keep wondering if this is some sort of coincidence.

Every naija family is going through one turbulence or another

All are related to families and extended families

You too you have yours but because your dad is there, you hardly know much

Just pray to meet a woman who will not separate from you but live with you and give you joy

Some men have their own family wahala too, with one wicked uncle

If God's protection is on your family, you won't experience any

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Op,na the girl family trouble you wor date abi na the girl herself??

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Lexusgs430: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
creolehunt:
I just thought about the girls I've been with and noticed a certain trend. This isn't even about the girls themselves who are excellent human beings, but their families.

First girl I dated revealed to me that the dad died of suspected poisoning and her family were chased out of the family house. Her eldest brother is an area boy while it seems things aren't working out for her other siblings.

The next ones dad was late too, one of her sisters is separated from her husband while the first son of nearly 40 has nothing doing.

The other ones history is that her dad is late too. The eldest sister is cohabiting with a man. They have 2 kids already without being married. Her other sisters bride price was just paid after having 3 kids with a man.

For the other one, her dad is late too, died quite early. The eldest sister is in her 30s and unmarried. Her other sister has 3kids for a man who she isn't married to and now they are separated. Things aren't just working for her people.

The one I just met recently told me her parents are late. Lost both of them to suspected poisoning within the space of one year.

How settled are your family?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Unrated900(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
So your kept on chopping and leaving them
Coming here to ask us silly question
Guy move ahead

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Openbusiness: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
creolehunt:

Prayer is the answer
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Nwalicha: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by eleko1: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
sad May u not be misfortune in life
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Majesty33(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
creolehunt:

Lol, it might just be a coincidence, I once complained bitterly why I always meet girls from a poor home and most times spend so much on them but we never can tell if these things are tied to destiny for a reason.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
OP you must really be a troubled man. Heheheheh

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Because they are the most readily available in the Society!!!

Some may even say "You can't afford me" grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nobody is perfect
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Ajgal10(f): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tripitaka:
Have you dated a girl who is a product of incest?
Have you dated a girl whose brother raped the mother for ritual purposes?
Have you dated a girl who grew up to find out that her actual dad is the family driver, but the pregnancy was passed on to the "willing dad"?
Have you dated a girl whose own father has been sexually abusing?
Have you dated a girl whose mother's nude pictures are all over the internet because she was caught shoplifting?

I believe your answer would be "No", as you would have included these in your narrative.

The families in your narrative can hardly be classed as "troubled" as I would like to think that your experiences are the peculiarities of your average Nigerian family. The average Nigerian family where diabolism and fetishism is real; where cohabitation is in vogue because the government outlaws abortion and your parents would insist on you living with the man who impregnated you even if he has no interest in marrying you; where young widows are still oppressed by their late husband's relatives; where poverty and unemployment is the norm hence a 40yr old unemployed man is nothing out of the ordinary.

The women you have been with are not from troubled families, at least in my opinion. They are simply from Nigerian families.

Thank you for your reply, most Nigerian families don't have it all together. Especially with the peculiarity of the Fathers being dead in all of it. Also, the fathers in question do not really lay great Foundations for the family, so when they are no more, some of the kids can not sustain. This is a random Nigerian Sample and a reflection of our larger society simple!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by donsheddy1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tripitaka:
Have you dated a girl who grew up to find out that her actual dad is the family driver, but the pregnancy was passed on to the "willing dad"?
Have you dated a girl whose mother's nude pictures are all over the internet because she was caught shoplifting?

I believe your answer would be "No", as you would have included these in your narrative.

The families in your narrative can hardly be classed as "troubled" as I would like to think that your experiences are the peculiarities of your average Nigerian family. The average Nigerian family where diabolism and fetishism is real; where cohabitation is in vogue because the government outlaws abortion and your parents would insist on you living with the man who impregnated you even if he has no interest in marrying you; where young widows are still oppressed by their late husband's relatives; where poverty and unemployment is the norm hence a 40yr old unemployed man is nothing out of the ordinary.

The women you have been with are not from troubled families, at least in my opinion. They are simply from Nigerian families.
What is this one saying? Who outlawed abortion? Even calling them Nigerian families as though being a Nigerian is a problem.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by richAgnostic: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
because u keep meeting nigerian girls
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by LivingSage: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
what a question. meanwhile,it is your Cross. Carry it
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tripitaka:

You've said it all.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by frog12: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
nonsense. you are not even a psychologist. the man dey hang around agege, simple.

HisSexcellency:
This is simple, it is a natural law known as automaton conformity. You're drawn to that which you feel comfortable with, it is an involuntary action. Same reason intelligent students in school gets drawn to one another, while the less intelligent ones do likewise.
Same reason it's easier for a smoker to make friend with another smoker in a new environment. Why a poor man easily makes friends with a fellow poor man and the rich with the rich.
Op, it is your personality that attracts them. It will require effort and determination on your part to break this attraction.
Work on this mentality of settling with what you feel comfortable with, and watch how things will change.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by sowilli: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
creolehunt:

it’s simply what you have inside. It’s called law of attraction.

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Kubernetes: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
There is no family without issues,but issues are graded.
It's not a crime,if the father of whom you want to marry is late.
Most upright,God fearing and religious families do not have issues of unholy matrimony or having bastards all over the place.
It's only good and proper that two consenting adults get married using the right channel.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by cmecproblem(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Are they from one state or tribe? I'm asking because of the rampant cases of death by poisoning.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by neonly: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tripitaka:

Yur quot is the most meaningful

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by GeneralPula: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
creolehunt:

Inasmuch as your comment is sensible, I must point out that i was not aware of their story until we got really involved. So there was no way I could have been drawn to their history.

The answer he gave wasn’t relating with what you asked..

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by belcom10(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pls can you explain this bolded further. As I observed earlier that most of the ladies I once date in time passed are virgins even my current fiancee.

goldenboyofpsy:
I admire your observations cos not everyone is this careful about trend in their lives, families or environments whether good or bad....

You said it all... Same way am attracted or most ladies I dated were virgins. I knew someone who was attracted to single moms...

The good thing is that it can be corrected if you seek help from right sources.... If you can call on your God without looking for shortcuts,it will be over in no time.

Truly, there's no family without issue but issues vary... Some are evil family pattern you are to decide either to break it or just follow like others.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by AreaFada2: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
creolehunt:

Dude, fact is most families are troubled. It's the nature of 9ja. Low life expectancy, poor institutions and high unemployment. So social problems abound in many families.

Yes, many turn out well in life but those left behind are many too.
What you experience is hardly unusual unless people want to "form" on social media.

On the other hand maybe God has chosen you to help one family. As much as you dodge, another comes along. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by idonhammer: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Op na your luck, God wants you to help somebody.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by davidadenrele: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hello,
Don't take this issue with a kids glove and it's not coincidental you dated almost 5 different ladies and there families are having family issues which appears to me more like acenstral cause issues, I don't mean to be too spritiual ooo, good you notice early and you have taken stock, my advice discussed this issue with your parents, secondly pray very well, cos there no situation God cannot change, you need help seek for spiritual counsel if possible go for deliverance wish you all the best.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by frog12: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
nonsense. you are not even a psychologist. the man dey hang around agege, simple.

HisSexcellency:
This is simple, it is a natural law known as automaton conformity. You're drawn to that which you feel comfortable with, it is an involuntary action. Same reason intelligent students in school gets drawn to one another, while the less intelligent ones do likewise.
Same reason it's easier for a smoker to make friend with another smoker in a new environment. Why a poor man easily makes friends with a fellow poor man and the rich with the rich.
Op, it is your personality that attracts them. It will require effort and determination on your part to break this attraction.
Work on this mentality of settling with what you feel comfortable with, and watch how things will change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.