Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? (71397 Views)

Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Offpoint: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
All I see is a guy who dated a lot of honest girls

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ajgal10:

Thank you for your reply, most Nigerian families don't have it all together. Especially with the peculiarity of the Fathers being dead in all of it. Also, the fathers in question do not really lay great Foundations for the family, so when they are no more, some of the kids can not sustain. This is a random Nigerian Sample and a reflection of our larger society simple!
Stop blaming Men and Fathers all the time eveything goes wrong !!!
Where is the same energy when the family is stable?? Instead, Mothers get all the praise while the Father is praised sparingly or not praised at all!!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
HisSexcellency:

You're missing the point here, automaton conformity is a natural law, you get drawn to them by default. Your attraction to this set of girls is based on a kinda vibe you get from them, which you're kinda cool with, you don't need to know their names or were they come from, you just find yourself being drawn to them.
Let me give you an instant, take a prostitute from a brothel here in Nigeria and get her enrolled at a university somewhere in Uk, it will take conscious effort and determination on her part not to return to her trade or mingle with like minded people over there. This is because she will continue to resonate with that vibe until she does something about it.

Your ideology is faulty

9 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
LivingSage:
what a question. meanwhile,it is your Cross. Carry it
Fake cross

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by zudozz: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
U never ready to marry.. which family no get trouble?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by foleskay(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
creolehunt:
I just thought about the girls I've been with and noticed a certain trend. This isn't even about the girls themselves who are excellent human beings, but their families.

First girl I dated revealed to me that the dad died of suspected poisoning and her family were chased out of the family house. Her eldest brother is an area boy while it seems things aren't working out for her other siblings.

The next ones dad was late too, one of her sisters is separated from her husband while the first son of nearly 40 has nothing doing.

The other ones history is that her dad is late too. The eldest sister is cohabiting with a man. They have 2 kids already without being married. Her other sisters bride price was just paid after having 3 kids with a man.

For the other one, her dad is late too, died quite early. The eldest sister is in her 30s and unmarried. Her other sister has 3kids for a man who she isn't married to and now they are separated. Things aren't just working for her people.

The one I just met recently told me her parents are late. Lost both of them to suspected poisoning within the space of one year.

I keep wondering if this is some sort of coincidence.

Are they Igbo girls??

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Smhaykins(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
creolehunt:
I just thought about the girls I've been with and noticed a certain trend. This isn't even about the girls themselves who are excellent human beings, but their families.

First girl I dated revealed to me that the dad died of suspected poisoning and her family were chased out of the family house. Her eldest brother is an area boy while it seems things aren't working out for her other siblings.

The next ones dad was late too, one of her sisters is separated from her husband while the first son of nearly 40 has nothing doing.

The other ones history is that her dad is late too. The eldest sister is cohabiting with a man. They have 2 kids already without being married. Her other sisters bride price was just paid after having 3 kids with a man.

For the other one, her dad is late too, died quite early. The eldest sister is in her 30s and unmarried. Her other sister has 3kids for a man who she isn't married to and now they are separated. Things aren't just working for her people.

The one I just met recently told me her parents are late. Lost both of them to suspected poisoning within the space of one year.

Try to avoid ladies with low self esteem...den d trend will change.

All these ladies u mentioned will surely av low self esteem cos of der background, n u won't av to do much to get der attention. Probably cos u ar a bit better dan d guyz they've bin meeting.

Try ladies u bliv r above ur standard n u will see ur self bin attracted to another trend

Like me, I set a standard dat I cannot date a girl dat z not working, or a gyal from a broken home, so am automatically attracted to a working class ladies

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by CoronaVirusPro: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Appease your village people
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Primenet(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Can you please tell us about your own family to compare.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Isoduwa(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
creolehunt:

Then you are the bad egg among them why because you will keep on counting pollC
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by oldman112(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tripitaka:
Have you dated a girl who is a product of incest?
Have you dated a girl whose brother raped the mother for ritual purposes?
Have you dated a girl who grew up to find out that her actual dad is the family driver, but the pregnancy was passed on to the "willing dad"?
Have you dated a girl whose own father has been sexually abusing?
Have you dated a girl whose mother's nude pictures are all over the internet because she was caught shoplifting?

I believe your answer would be "No", as you would have included these in your narrative.

The families in your narrative can hardly be classed as "troubled" as I would like to think that your experiences are the peculiarities of your average Nigerian family. The average Nigerian family where diabolism and fetishism is real; where cohabitation is in vogue because the government outlaws abortion and your parents would insist on you living with the man who impregnated you even if he has no interest in marrying you; where young widows are still oppressed by their late husband's relatives; where poverty and unemployment is the norm hence a 40yr old unemployed man is nothing out of the ordinary.

The women you have been with are not from troubled families, at least in my opinion. They are simply from Nigerian families.

As if this response was for me, I go with your points, I mean I agree with everything you just said. I have the best relationship and I can't afford to date another but the issue is the girls family, people label them bad based on the father is a traditionalist, am even sure my family is not close to perfect but based on name or maybe normal African mentality on finance they count us to be, am just giving my people time and myself time also. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by gamechanger1: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tripitaka:
Have you dated a girl who grew up to find out that her actual dad is the family driver, but the pregnancy was passed on to the "willing dad"?
Have you dated a girl whose mother's nude pictures are all over the internet because she was caught shoplifting?

I believe your answer would be "No", as you would have included these in your narrative.

The families in your narrative can hardly be classed as "troubled" as I would like to think that your experiences are the peculiarities of your average Nigerian family. The average Nigerian family where diabolism and fetishism is real; where cohabitation is in vogue because the government outlaws abortion and your parents would insist on you living with the man who impregnated you even if he has no interest in marrying you; where young widows are still oppressed by their late husband's relatives; where poverty and unemployment is the norm hence a 40yr old unemployed man is nothing out of the ordinary.

The women you have been with are not from troubled families, at least in my opinion. They are simply from Nigerian families.

Wow, you just put things in perspective; very deep analysis

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
HisSexcellency:

The same thing applies here. In the case of his relationships i believe this is what happened; people from certain backgrounds/ or with childhood experiences behave in certain ways. He must have dated the first lady and certain attributes of hers resonated with his personality, now unknown to him he always looks out for that character/attributes in other ladies too who then just turn out to be from similar family/background as his ex.

This explanation is different from the first.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by saasala(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tripitaka:

You scanned through my mind and wrote out my thoughts.

You are very apt.

I love you bro. No homo, but I really do.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by onegig(m): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tripitaka:

How can I triple like this post? The average Nigerian family has an element of one or two of those. When you have extreme poverty which precipitates lots of those endproducts(i.e unemployment, lack of education, inability to afford contraceptives, limited opportunities) how do you want to meet ladies with that picture perfect family?

Average life expectancy of a Nigerian is 53years so a lot of families would definitely be without the fathers or both parents. The society is a collective representation of the individual families and just taking a look at the Nigerian society tells a lot of stories to what the OP is experiencing.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by mrkings84(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oga op you are talking as if u don't know that 90 percent of families in Nigeria are not in same or worse situation....

Me my dad died of an attack when I was 6, and at 8 I learned my mum died of poison.
Sobs!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by saajus: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pray and God will direct you. It may just be a coincidence.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by don89(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
My own case ,the girls I meet always turn out to have a child as in baby mamas without husband s, about six of them ..
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by saasala(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
24kmagic:
I visited my sister recently and where she lives, there's this couple. The husband of that lady is the most useless husband alive. From sunrise to sun set, he'll be inside the room with this heat lying down like a log of wood. The wife will be the one to go out and hustle. This woman takes every rubbish this man throws at her and none of her siblings is aware. She praises him among her siblings and they respect him. But the man is an asshole. The only thing is that he's not violent. He's just useless. When I inquired about this lady to understand why she's enduring all these, I got to understand that she's from a troubled family. Her parents kept breeding children without plans for them. The father gave birth to ten children although two died. They didn't have the best of lives growing up. Their family house is nothing to right home about. In fact, the sisters are also hoping to get married in order to leave that house. This lady can't go back to face the troubles her sisters are trying to run away from. In fact, they are looking up to her. This is just one example out of many in this part of the country. There are so many of such troubled families across 9ja.

Marrying a girl from that family will be of great advantage to you I swear. The reason is because she'll do everything possible to remain married in order not to end up like her siblings. She'll endure every rubbish you throw at her because if she remembers that her father's house is not any better, she'll mellow. She'll want to be the only difference among the girls in the family.

OP, if the present one is a good girl, marry her. She'll make sure your children dont end up like her siblings.

There are some families you marry from and you can't tell the girl rubbish cos you know where you took her from. Whereas there are other families where you'll insult your father-in-law and your wife will still be the one to beg you just to stay in your house.

Fact that the man lies down from morning till night doesnt make him useless. He might really be trying his best to put his life together and he doesnt have to go around blowing trumpets of what he has done. And like you said, he is not violent, seems like a nice guy.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Coborona: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
BLUELemon:
sterling bank

You are a legend bro
You are already sharing account number again
Your greed knows no bound

quadfire may fall for your sob stories, but you and I know it's not true

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Theoarhics: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Every family has there perculiar issues including yours. What you experience is not no diff from the challenges average Nigerian families face, just different manifestation. And if I may ask , What trouble are you too facing in your family? Are you marrying the girls family? Anyways pray to God about it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by darlenese(f): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
You are the problem

This might be out of point , but you are stingy , , Yes or YES?
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by HIPROFILE(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Do a thorough check on your own family..just maybe grin grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Onebyonedead: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tripitaka:

I am surprised we still got people like u in Nigeria

Just when I was starting to lose hope

Impressive

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by remele2(f): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Go to india,,,
Ur problem will be solved
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by edrys(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Humanoid01:

It makes more sense now that you decided to explain in detail. But the OP hasn't said anything about being drawn to those ladies due to similar attributes.
OP( creolehunt: )should list the similar attributes all the ladies have in common.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by 1stola: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
[s]
creolehunt:

[/s]
Shut up!

Is your family perfect?
It must be that you have a troubled family too.

A goat cannot attract a hen...
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by bukatyne2: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tripitaka:

True.

Almost every family have their own drama.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Just lost reading comments .....

OP, I must say you are not under any manipulation or coincidence ,...is just that the girls you met have family issues they were willing to tell you.....

So look at it this way that, what of you meeting another lady not willing to open up to her family issues only for you to find out after a long while....

Just know that there is no family without drama or issues, all you need to study is the lady you want to settle with and know if such traits are on her character, if not, pls settle with her.

For her family issues, make sure you are not the Jesus Christ of the family because you can never please them.... Do the little you can and mind your home.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by necktah: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
It tells the kinda guy u are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Christmas Tree Photo Has Got People Talking Online / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.