Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? (71412 Views)

Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Millenniumlady(f): 12:15am On Apr 27, 2020
24kmagic:
I visited my sister recently and where she lives, there's this couple. The husband of that lady is the most useless husband alive. From sunrise to sun set, he'll be inside the room with this heat lying down like a log of wood. The wife will be the one to go out and hustle. This woman takes every rubbish this man throws at her and none of her siblings is aware. She praises him among her siblings and they respect him. But the man is an asshole. The only thing is that he's not violent. He's just useless. When I inquired about this lady to understand why she's enduring all these, I got to understand that she's from a troubled family. Her parents kept breeding children without plans for them. The father gave birth to ten children although two died. They didn't have the best of lives growing up. Their family house is nothing to right home about. In fact, the sisters are also hoping to get married in order to leave that house. This lady can't go back to face the troubles her sisters are trying to run away from. In fact, they are looking up to her. This is just one example out of many in this part of the country. There are so many of such troubled families across 9ja.

Marrying a girl from that family will be of great advantage to you I swear. The reason is because she'll do everything possible to remain married in order not to end up like her siblings. She'll endure every rubbish you throw at her because if she remembers that her father's house is not any better, she'll mellow. She'll want to be the only difference among the girls in the family.

OP, if the present one is a good girl, marry her. She'll make sure your children dont end up like her siblings.

There are some families you marry from and you can't tell the girl rubbish cos you know where you took her from. Whereas there are other families where you'll insult your father-in-law and your wife will still be the one to beg you just to stay in your house.
I won't go to bed without slapping you for the rubbish you post here

8 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by jossykido(m): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2020
tonididdy:
I have had this trend also until I met my current gf and she kinda different.

Same poor background but not extremely because her parents are hard working. Her mum is industrious and her father for an 'urhobo man' is extraordinarily hard working.

When she visits me she buys me snacks and doesn't disturb for money.

I love her, she's a keeper so far so good....
nice
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Gkemz: 12:18am On Apr 27, 2020
I think you are not alone. The last 4 ladies I dated are fatherless, two of these dads died mysteriously. That was before i met them. Second to the last one that am currently dating lost her dad recently. While the current girl lost her two sisters to complications after childbirth and finally her father.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Millenniumlady(f): 12:18am On Apr 27, 2020
tonididdy:
I have had this trend also until I met my current gf and she kinda different.

Same poor background but not extremely because her parents are hard working. Her mum is industrious and her father for an 'urhobo man' is extraordinarily hard working.

When she visits me she buys me snacks and doesn't disturb for money.

I love her, she's a keeper so far so good....
Gold digger

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 27, 2020
hmmm op u need serious prayers
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by mcknowles: 12:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Pray.

For those interested in poultry farming investment. Connect with us.
Https:///2347065314400

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by DedeNkem: 12:22am On Apr 27, 2020
creolehunt:
I just thought about the girls I've been with and noticed a certain trend. This isn't even about the girls themselves who are excellent human beings, but their families.

First girl I dated revealed to me that the dad died of suspected poisoning and her family were chased out of the family house. Her eldest brother is an area boy while it seems things aren't working out for her other siblings.

The next ones dad was late too, one of her sisters is separated from her husband while the first son of nearly 40 has nothing doing.

The other ones history is that her dad is late too. The eldest sister is cohabiting with a man. They have 2 kids already without being married. Her other sisters bride price was just paid after having 3 kids with a man.

For the other one, her dad is late too, died quite early. The eldest sister is in her 30s and unmarried. Her other sister has 3kids for a man who she isn't married to and now they are separated. Things aren't just working for her people.

The one I just met recently told me her parents are late. Lost both of them to suspected poisoning within the space of one year.

I keep wondering if this is some sort of coincidence.

There's no family in Nigeria that doesn't have problems! I'm sure yours isn't spared!

The horrible Nigerian society encourages problems due to corruption and the incompetence of politicians!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by jerryfemi88: 12:23am On Apr 27, 2020
J111333:
Some people are made to be lanterns everywhere they go and for a lantern to be useful, it has to be in the dark.

You may be a lantern to the family of a lady somewhere but in whatever you do, don't overburden yourself. Just do your part and only what you can.

Good luck.
true talk
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by cerebralniggie1: 12:23am On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=em527 post=88888702]wisdom is not far from you...not like this first person that commented who sounded stupid thinking he made some sense[/can't you make your point without casting aspersions on the opinion of others. Now compare the point you just made with the intelligent submission of the guy in question. When someone brings a superior argument to the table, observe and learn rather than spill ignorance and cast aspersions]
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 27, 2020
1stola:
I said it! D O L T Has exhausted his prescription...
elder you be big tonto!
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by cerebralniggie1: 12:25am On Apr 27, 2020
em527:
wisdom is not far from you...not like this first person that commented who sounded stupid thinking he made some sense
[b][/b]
can't you make your point without casting aspersions on the opinion of others. Now compare the point you just made with the intelligent submission of the guy in question. When someone brings a superior argument to the table, observe and learn rather than spill ignorance and cast aspersions
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by nanceeleecious(f): 12:25am On Apr 27, 2020
24kmagic:
I visited my sister recently and where she lives, there's this couple. The husband of that lady is the most useless husband alive. From sunrise to sun set, he'll be inside the room with this heat lying down like a log of wood. The wife will be the one to go out and hustle. This woman takes every rubbish this man throws at her and none of her siblings is aware. She praises him among her siblings and they respect him. But the man is an asshole. The only thing is that he's not violent. He's just useless. When I inquired about this lady to understand why she's enduring all these, I got to understand that she's from a troubled family. Her parents kept breeding children without plans for them. The father gave birth to ten children although two died. They didn't have the best of lives growing up. Their family house is nothing to right home about. In fact, the sisters are also hoping to get married in order to leave that house. This lady can't go back to face the troubles her sisters are trying to run away from. In fact, they are looking up to her. This is just one example out of many in this part of the country. There are so many of such troubled families across 9ja.

Marrying a girl from that family will be of great advantage to you I swear. The reason is because she'll do everything possible to remain married in order not to end up like her siblings. She'll endure every rubbish you throw at her because if she remembers that her father's house is not any better, she'll mellow. She'll want to be the only difference among the girls in the family.

OP, if the present one is a good girl, marry her. She'll make sure your children dont end up like her siblings.

There are some families you marry from and you can't tell the girl rubbish cos you know where you took her from. Whereas there are other families where you'll insult your father-in-law and your wife will still be the one to beg you just to stay in your house.
After the story,i thought something valuable will be said..until i read the last paragraph, you no try

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by GamalNasser: 12:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Tripitaka:
Have you dated a girl who is a product of incest?
Have you dated a girl whose brother raped the mother for ritual purposes?
Have you dated a girl who grew up to find out that her actual dad is the family driver, but the pregnancy was passed on to the "willing dad"?
Have you dated a girl whose own father has been sexually abusing?
Have you dated a girl whose mother's nude pictures are all over the internet because she was caught shoplifting?

I believe your answer would be "No", as you would have included these in your narrative.

The families in your narrative can hardly be classed as "troubled" as I would like to think that your experiences are the peculiarities of your average Nigerian family. The average Nigerian family where diabolism and fetishism is real; where cohabitation is in vogue because the government outlaws abortion and your parents would insist on you living with the man who impregnated you even if he has no interest in marrying you; where young widows are still oppressed by their late husband's relatives; where poverty and unemployment is the norm hence a 40yr old unemployed man is nothing out of the ordinary.

The women you have been with are not from troubled families, at least in my opinion. They are simply from Nigerian families.

1000 likes

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by MiddleDimension: 12:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Tripitaka:
Have you dated a girl who grew up to find out that her actual dad is the family driver, but the pregnancy was passed on to the "willing dad"?
Have you dated a girl whose mother's nude pictures are all over the internet because she was caught shoplifting?

I believe your answer would be "No", as you would have included these in your narrative.

The families in your narrative can hardly be classed as "troubled" as I would like to think that your experiences are the peculiarities of your average Nigerian family. The average Nigerian family where diabolism and fetishism is real; where cohabitation is in vogue because the government outlaws abortion and your parents would insist on you living with the man who impregnated you even if he has no interest in marrying you; where young widows are still oppressed by their late husband's relatives; where poverty and unemployment is the norm hence a 40yr old unemployed man is nothing out of the ordinary.

The women you have been with are not from troubled families, at least in my opinion. They are simply from Nigerian families.

the biggest nonsense he said are the brother being 40years and don't have a job, and a sister being in her 30s and is unmarried

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by MiddleDimension: 12:31am On Apr 27, 2020
creolehunt:
I just thought about the girls I've been with and noticed a certain trend. This isn't even about the girls themselves who are excellent human beings, but their families.

First girl I dated revealed to me that the dad died of suspected poisoning and her family were chased out of the family house. Her eldest brother is an area boy while it seems things aren't working out for her other siblings.

The next ones dad was late too, one of her sisters is separated from her husband while the first son of nearly 40 has nothing doing.

The other ones history is that her dad is late too. The eldest sister is cohabiting with a man. They have 2 kids already without being married. Her other sisters bride price was just paid after having 3 kids with a man.

For the other one, her dad is late too, died quite early. The eldest sister is in her 30s and unmarried. Her other sister has 3kids for a man who she isn't married to and now they are separated. Things aren't just working for her people.

The one I just met recently told me her parents are late. Lost both of them to suspected poisoning within the space of one year.

you who cannot stick to one woman is.the.only problem i see here!
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by nanceeleecious(f): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2020
CHOPbeating:
You are a healer, but healers of your type of calling may suffer serious set-backs because of those you're destined to heal. If you don't do so, you're likely to suffer in the end.

The road I see before you is very tough. If you run away from them and run to those you think are not troubled,,, that means you are about to start your own new generation of troubles.

Solution: You need to go extra-miles to consult the God of your own destiny. Offer your pure sacrifices as it may be demanded (this is not same as juju/dark powers --- be wise).

Be conscious of your revelations (they usually come to you).
You won't deny that you have your own troubles too in your family.
You equally have mad characters and you're well-known (you need to expunge the bad characters, but be wise).

Never stop helping people even though it's not always soothing (...but be wise in helping). Share gifts to children and orphans and try to make out time to offer them most dominant of your gifts,, e.g. teaching, singing, drawing etc... This will serve as a guide-light and shield that will direct you to your destiny and you should emerge victorious. Remember, a lot of people pass through this journey and end in misery. God will be with you.

Digest this little piece and grow more understanding yourself.

...from experience.
You sound like all this prophets in Nigeria Movies.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by MiddleDimension: 12:34am On Apr 27, 2020
creolehunt:

Inasmuch as your comment is sensible, I must point out that i was not aware of their story until we got really involved. So there was no way I could have been drawn to their history.

the only one with problem here is you who cannot stick to one woman
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by wolfenstein(m): 12:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Maybe that's where ur ZING is directed too

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by egojeny1(f): 12:41am On Apr 27, 2020
HisSexcellency:
This is simple, it is a natural law known as automaton conformity. You're drawn to that which you feel comfortable with, it is an involuntary action. Same reason intelligent students in school gets drawn to one another, while the less intelligent ones do likewise.
Same reason it's easier for a smoker to make friend with another smoker in a new environment. Why a poor man easily makes friends with a fellow poor man and the rich with the rich.
Op, it is your personality that attracts them. It will require effort and determination on your part to break this attraction.
Work on this mentality of settling with what you feel comfortable with, and watch how things will change.
You go school my broda.
Excellent explanation here.

Simply law of attraction.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Oluromantic: 12:47am On Apr 27, 2020
DedeNkem:

You still believe in "baba" in 2020! What a waste of a human you're!
You're a product of the abysmal education system in the country!
You have problem for not being able to distinguish between a joke and a serious post
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Benjamin4388(m): 12:47am On Apr 27, 2020
creolehunt:

If all this scenario happened in Nigeria...I state boldly..DONT STRESS YOURSELF...it will be hard to be in this country and not have problem..even you too have..look well well

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by ghettochild(m): 12:56am On Apr 27, 2020
creolehunt:

Are u from such a family too??
Which area u staying??
Abi it's ur destiny ni?
Maybe u shd just go baff for river
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Bro your story is same as mine.
Na Small fish dey hide for Small Pond.
Your own case is even better,
Ist girl I dated get papa but e be like who no get papa.Then everything was me never knew why til I went to their house.
The day I reach their house na room and palour with one big flat foam dey the untiled floor for palour with black charcoal every where.Her father was a jobless ogogoro smoker and the mum sells palm oil.Shes just doing her best to make sure dey just see food to eat.
The one presently her dad died when she was 8yrs and before he died he left her mum for another woman when she was just 5yrs then degelated her til he finally died and her mum have had like 5 different children from three different men til I met her.
The good thing is that she's problem free and It's working for me!
We live in a society where 80% of the populace are children from Troubled and divorced family for one reason or the other.
I now have the mindset of Einstein,I look at solutions and not the problems.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Tripitaka:

you're a wise man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by lekonso: 1:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior? If yes, go on your knees and ask God why are you attracted to those kind of problematic families. There is a problem somewhere, and i believe God will reveal it to you.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Oviper: 1:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Be wise!

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:15am On Apr 27, 2020
This!!! Man just described the average naija family, but under different scenarios. I don't think he knows what "troubled" really means because if that's his perspective, then 90% of Nigerians are from troubled families.
Nnaabros:
If you grew up in a family without any issues then count yourself very lucky.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by GreenDee(f): 1:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Op I feel you should write down the qualities you want in your Ideal girl and the type of in-laws you will love to have, and keep praying on it everyday, mehn you will see changes, trust me.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by DedeNkem: 1:21am On Apr 27, 2020
Oluromantic:

You have problem for not being able to distinguish between a joke and a serious post

Some people always claim they were joking when caught.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by stormborn28(m): 1:23am On Apr 27, 2020
creolehunt:

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by henzy4life: 1:31am On Apr 27, 2020
HisSexcellency:

You're missing the point here, automaton conformity is a natural law, you get drawn to them by default. Your attraction to this set of girls is based on a kinda vibe you get from them, which you're kinda cool with, you don't need to know their names or were they come from, you just find yourself being drawn to them.
Let me give you an instant, take a prostitute from a brothel here in Nigeria and get her enrolled at a university somewhere in Uk, it will take conscious effort and determination on her part not to return to her trade or mingle with like minded people over there. This is because she will continue to resonate with that vibe until she does something about it.
prostitution u just used as an example is a personal attribute but the family issues on discussion is the one u grew up and find ursef in it,u didn't create it by urself rather u found that it exists,will u kill ursef over it? NO!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.