Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate (95807 Views)

Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by stuffs4me(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2020
deavicky:
I'm surprise this is coming from someone in this country. While as in this same country people without any education marry PHD holders.

Twaalee baba!!!! I cut cap for you. This your lie no get part two.

Na only sha dey see people without education wey dey marry Ph.D holders.

1 Like

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by oshorstan(f): 11:54am On May 03, 2020
Bro I feel your pains like Siamese twin connected by Brains..... I will advise u to apply for pgd and go for result upgrade. Not because of her but because of the future, then pursue your msc. The money u would have used to marry her, use it to run your education n watch the drama that will unfold. Relax bro, nothing spoil. Na the girl go lose

4 Likes

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by humilitypays(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2020
Thiwalade:

Young man, money without the necessary qualifications will mean you can't speak in certain circles. Do you know the respect confirm phd holders get but in and out of the country? Check your list of 36 States governor and see how many people have affiliation with academics. Academics give you the opportunity to earn qualifications, money and respect. Money alone is not enough
I repeat shut up! !!

Stop talking thrash. By the way, I was the best graduating student in my time, I have more qualifications than you can ever think of in your life but I tell you it's all crap without money. You are talking jargons, I am telling you real life experience not perception or hearsay.

Can you talk where Buhari talks Can Wole Soyinka stand and challenge Buhari without being thrown to jail forever What certificate or degree does Buhari or Obasanjo have Obasanjo is HND, Buhari not even WAEC but he is your President.

Ayo Fayose nkor

How many Msc or PhD does Donald Trump has

How many does Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos have Who are they today They control global affairs, they control when your yeye research will be conducted and who should be involved, so go and sit down with that your yeye Nigerian paper certificate mentality nonsense that kept Nigeria in the dark and undeveloped till date, don't annoy me oh angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by homesteady(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2020
If I was the father, it is cutlass I will use and drive you out of my house grin grin
The whole money you spent in your poly, including your pocket money is not up to her 2 years school fees. You went to poly... You want to marry my daughter, will you gerrout from my house.

And I'm sure you no too get money sef.

2 Likes

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 11:59am On May 03, 2020
humilitypays:
The best students in Nigeria don't end up as lecturers because of the Nigerian mago mago...for your info I was the best graduating student. I was the best student from nursery till graduation but I don't like carrying all those school and degree nonsense on top of my head.

I was born with the gift of academic excellence and I know being the best student or being a graduate of a university does not make me better than those that finished from polytechnic because even my elder bro that finished from the polytechnic has been winning awards upon awards in his various companies far more than the Bsc holders and those that finished from foreign university.

He is so good that wherever he works they don't want him to leave yet he finished from a polytechnic.

All my course mates that are now lecturers in Nigerian higher institutions were the average and least performers during our school days....we the best students are in other fields, some living and working abroad, some are now successful entrepreneurs and business owners.

In Nigeria, it's only the highly connected ones that end up as lecturers, and they are not always the best students, it's usually the students that graduated through sorting and nonsense practice and reason lecturing in Nigeria is a joke filled with local cultists, semi babalawos carrying local jazz for promotion and protection who only specialize forcing female students into unwilling sexual acts through threats of failing them.

So park one side when I speak because you know nothing about Nigerian wacky and lazy copy and paste lecturers destroying Nigerian education system with their over bloated ego and psycho undecided

This is a wrong analysis of the Nigerian higher institution. You're right that some of the best often get carted away overseas. Research has more to do with curiosity than ju academic excellence. Read up on "grit" it's the most important determinant of success. If you had passion for research, you probably would've gone in. In my university for example, it is based on merit many times. I think you have something against lecturers. 5.0 GPA doesn't mean you're the most intelligent. Intelligence is often not the memory game we play in Nigeria. The only difference between a lecturer over there and one here is exposure. Over there, you have equipments to reach your potential and quickly but here, limited equipment. They're not really better, there are good brains here just lack of funding and opportunities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by c4tnoelz: 12:01pm On May 03, 2020
silento:
Wetin happen to ur dick give her belle and relax they will call u to sort out things
Bhaaaaaddd guy
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 03, 2020
humilitypays:
I repeat shut up! !!

Stop talking thrash. By the way, I was the best graduating student in my time, I have more qualifications than you can ever think of in your life but I tell you it's all crap without money. You are talking jargons, I am telling you real life experience not perception or hearsay.

Can you talk where Buhari talks Can Wole Soyinka stand and challenge Buhari without being thrown to jail forever What certificate or degree does Buhari or Obasanjo have Obasanjo is HND, Buhari not even WAEC but he is your President.

Ayo Fayose nkor

How many Msc or PhD does Donald Trump has

How many does Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos have Who are they today They control global affairs, they control when your yeye research will be conducted and who should be involved, so go and sit down with that your yeye Nigerian paper certificate mentality nonsense that kept Nigeria in the dark and undeveloped till date, don't annoy me oh angry grin

PhD or certificate is not a reflection of intelligence nor money. You're getting my own argument wrong. I never said phd is equivalent to success in life. However, that someone chooses academics doesn't make him less successful than one in business. Let those you mention use their money to find the cure to covid 19. Abba kyari l had all the money, where is he today? We are all gifted and unique in our different ways. Respect everyone regardless of their works in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by c4tnoelz: 12:10pm On May 03, 2020
Kobicove:

OP, answer this question honestly...

If you marry this lady will you be able to provide her with the level of comfort she is already used to since she was born?

Love alone is not enough to sustain a marriage these days, money is the main ingredient required!
Ur head dey dia...
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by humilitypays(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2020
Thiwalade:

This is a wrong analysis of the Nigerian higher institution. You're right that some of the best often get carted away overseas. Research has more to do with curiosity than ju academic excellence. Read up on "grit" it's the most important determinant of success. If you had passion for research, you probably would've gone in. In my university for example, it is based on merit many times. I think you have something against lecturers. 5.0 GPA doesn't mean you're the most intelligent. Intelligence is often not the memory game we play in Nigeria. The only difference between a lecturer over there and one here is exposure. Over there, you have equipments to reach your potential and quickly but here, limited equipment. They're not really better, there are good brains here just lack of funding and opportunities.
Yes you have a point, but brother let me brag small, I am a born genius. If I was a white, I am supposed to be in the league of late Albert Einstein and co.

The person you are chatting with here finished reading Physics by Abot while I was in SS1, started studying Physics, Further Maths, etc right from Junior secondary. There was no Internet in my time.

I conduct physics and chemistry experiments in my room as a Junior secondary school student. When I got to senior secondary, chemistry, physics, further maths, etc were like book of my bible stories for kids for me. I was way above my mates right from nursery school.

I was a wonder kid. I won lots of school awards growing up. I do multiplication, division of even decimal figures with my head without calculator.

I helped so many people write waec, jamb, etc and they all passed. I was just too good academically.

I read virtually anything readable; holy books, science books, newspapers, magazines, even awake I never missed any of their publications all thanks to my wonderful Jehovah Witness friends that visit regularly for Bible study then.

I hardly go out cos I was engrossed with reading anything I see. I finished oxford dictionary page to page, Bible almost.

My point is, life experiences have taught me a lot, academic degrees, paper qualifications are nothing....wisdom, intelligence, success, smartness is not by your academic degrees or qualifications.

I didn't further after my first degree cos I saw no need, I saw that academic qualifications are a waste of smart and talented people's time, so I quit but I am far more exposed, learned, knowledgeable and better than most professors.

My mates call me prof till date cos they say I am a born prof.

So you guys should quit those paper qualification crap u use to measure people's success, future and intelligence, it's foolishness

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by stuffs4me(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2020
flexyrule:
Dear OP. It's not your HND. It's your pocket.
Diploma holder who is a full staff of Exxon Mobil or Chevron would comfortably walk into your girl's family house and get her dad's blessings.

Forget the girl and double your Hustle!

Keep quiet... You know nothing about ExxonMobil, Chevron and other multinational companies. They treat HND holders like trash. The average salaries of a university graduate to HND is about five times not to mention other mouth watering benefits that goes to B.Sc graduates.

I can never advise my worst enemy to go to the polytechnic.
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by poporinwa: 12:16pm On May 03, 2020
Show your inlaw to-be that you can cross seven seas when it concerns her daughter..... go and take up part time Bsc course sharpally.
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by OJEEMAH(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2020
Dont always be in a hurry to counter people. learn to ask more question......HND & ANAN. He's mum is a director in firs. I also have another friend whose brother was given (GL 10) with BSC by Fowler through his sister.
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by Octofirm: 12:26pm On May 03, 2020
Hello Bros. Solution is enroll in any University; for your Master, even if you don't have money, (talk to your girl about the school & course ). She knows & understand what's father is looking for in you, and under a year, you are there, for yourself, your baby. & For them. Peace! shocked grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by Ybaby: 12:28pm On May 03, 2020
loswhite:
so because you are a top developer in a top company in Lagos and you can give her the life she is used to so automatically you are small god and deserve to marry the woman of your heart right? So since the bases of marriage is because you can give her the kind of life she is used then we should say marriage is not for better for worst right? So assuming you have an accident and you cannot give her that life she is used to so you agree it is acceptable that she moves to the next guy that can give her life that she is used to abi? When men have little money they think too highly of themselves, they become arrogant and that they start thinking it is by their power... Anyway those of you buying women should not come and tell us that a woman left you because you lost your job or because something happened to you o

Don't be offended but such is life! grin grin
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by Ybaby: 12:29pm On May 03, 2020
Octofirm:
Hello Bros. Solution is enroll in any University; for your Master, even if you don't have money, (talk to your girl about the school & course ). She knows & understand what's father is looking for in you, and under a year, you are there, for yourself, your baby. & For them. Peace! shocked grin[color=#990000][/color]

She should pay his school fees? shocked shocked

Chai!!
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 03, 2020
humilitypays:
Yes you have a point, but brother let me brag small, I am a born genius. If I was a white, I am supposed to be in the league of late Albert Einstein and co.

The person you are chatting with here finished reading Physics by Abot while I was in SS1, started studying Physics, Further Maths, etc right from Junior secondary. There was no Internet in my time.

I conduct physics and chemistry experiments in my room as a Junior secondary school student. When I got to senior secondary, chemistry, physics, further maths, etc were like book of my bible stories for kids for me. I was way above my mates right from nursery school.

I was a wonder kid. I won lots of school awards growing up. I do multiplication, division of even decimal figures with my head without calculator.

I helped so many people write waec, jamb, etc and they all passed. I was just too good academically.

I read virtually anything readable; holy books, science books, newspapers, magazines, even awake I never missed any of their publications all thanks to my wonderful Jehovah Witness friends that visit regularly for Bible study then.

I hardly go out cos I was engrossed with reading anything I see. I finished oxford dictionary page to page, Bible almost.

My point is, life experiences have taught me a lot, academic degrees, paper qualifications are nothing....wisdom, intelligence, success, smartness is not by your academic degrees or qualifications.

I didn't further after my first degree cos I saw no need, I saw that academic qualifications are a waste of smart and talented people's time, so I quit but I am far more exposed, learned, knowledgeable and better than most professors.

My mates call me prof till date cos they say I am a born prof.

So you guys should quit those paper qualification crap u use to measure people's success, future and intelligence, it's foolishness

I respect your intellectual capabilities. I don't know how or why you made your decision not to become a successful prof. I know money matters a lot too but in a country like Nigeria, paper also matter as it shows your I. Q. I think E. Q is equally important to be successful. Being a brilliant student is not enough, you must have facts to back it up too. The most important is using the intelligence for the good of mankind.

Money alone should not be used as a yardstick to measure success.

2 Likes

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by Jonathan39: 12:43pm On May 03, 2020
Your words are full of wisdom
loswhite:
so because you are a top developer in a top company in Lagos and you can give her the life she is used to so automatically you are small god and deserve to marry the woman of your heart right? So since the bases of marriage is because you can give her the kind of life she is used then we should say marriage is not for better for worst right? So assuming you have an accident and you cannot give her that life she is used to so you agree it is acceptable that she moves to the next guy that can give her life that she is used to abi? When men have little money they think too highly of themselves, they become arrogant and that they start thinking it is by their power... Anyway those of you buying women should not come and tell us that a woman left you because you lost your job or because something happened to you o

1 Like

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by humilitypays(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2020
Thiwalade:

PhD or certificate is not a reflection of intelligence nor money. You're getting my own argument wrong. I never said phd is equivalent to success in life. However, that someone chooses academics doesn't make him less successful than one in business. Let those you mention use their money to find the cure to covid 19. Abba kyari l had all the money, where is he today? We are all gifted and unique in our different ways. Respect everyone regardless of their works in life.
That is it....and that was the reason I started commenting on this thread in the first place because I felt bad and angered by the op's girlfriend's dad who judged him and his future based on his HND certificate, who does that

Many people who replied me initially felt I was maybe an SSCE holder defending the op with HND, common, I have seen the high point of PhD holders, I was once the eye of others academically, but haven seen much about life from experiences, encounters with people and exposure, I now judge people beyond their academic qualification or the school they finished from cos some people in Polytechnics are far more intelligent, gifted, smarter than most people in Universities.

Some ended up in Polytechnic and College of education based on family background (poverty, etc), some due to unnecessary JAMB wahala....some for some other reasons, and their finishing from a Polytechnic or College of Education does not make them less of a human nor does it mean they don't have a brighter future than the PhD holders and Professors, that was my own point of argument from the beginning.

I have friends that cut across all sectors of the economy who are HND, Bsc, PhD, WASCE holders, and even those that didn't attend any school at all, and I respect each and everyone of them for their choices so long as they stay focused on their choice and are financially successful to take care of their needs and that of their loved ones without being a burden to others.

That is my own argument.

The op should leave that girl unless she defers her father's decision and show truly that she does not buy into her father's stupid reasoning, if not, he should leave her and focus on growing in his career path by gaining relevant work experience and using that experience to climb up the ladder of his field, and when he is financially settled enough, he can enroll for a PGD programme and maybe Msc if it will help him grow in his career.

5 Likes

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by flexyrule(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2020
stuffs4me:

Keep quiet... You know nothing about ExxonMobil, Chevron and other multinational companies. They treat HND holders like trash. The average salaries of a university graduate to HND is about five times not to mention other mouth watering benefits that goes to B.Sc graduates.

I can never advise my worst enemy to go to the polytechnic.
Am not comparing the renumeration of B.sc graduates working in multinational companies with that of their HND counterpaths. Read my comment again, this time slowly, and with less aggression.
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by Poorboy: 12:46pm On May 03, 2020
OJEEMAH:
Dont always be in a hurry to counter people. learn to ask more question......HND & ANAN. He's mum is a director in firs. I also have another friend whose brother was given (GL 10) with BSC by Fowler through his sister.
HND and what? I am not familiar with this your abbreviations.

See I was given a job with jamb, but jamb starts BSC level 7, HND level 6.

I work with FG Agency, BSC is 8, HND is 7.

So how did your friend get level 9 with HND in FIRS?

The best you can get with HND in any Federal Government Agency is level 7, but I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by humilitypays(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2020
Thiwalade:

I respect your intellectual capabilities. I don't know how or why you made your decision not to become a successful prof. I know money matters a lot too but in a country like Nigeria, paper also matter as it shows your I. Q. I think E. Q is equally important to be successful. Being a brilliant student is not enough, you must have facts to back it up too. The most important is using the intelligence for the good of mankind.

Money alone should not be used as a yardstick to measure success.
Likewise, academic qualification, degrees and schools one attended should not be used as a yardstick to measure success or future success wink

We are on the same argument but on a different side grin

4 Likes

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by grandpoh(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=humilitypays post=89129362]They are glorified secondary schools.

You didn't even mention MIT, Harvard, London school of Economics, Cambridge, Sandford University, Oxford, ordinary Babcock and Covenant they enter with poor JAMB result, Nigerian youths are truly dumb shocked

They are not in anyway a glorified secondary school and Nigerian youths are not dumb if given the opportunity they'll rather go to this schools rather than go to one living with past glory..
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 03, 2020
humilitypays:
That is it....and that was the reason I started commenting on this thread in the first place because I felt bad and angered by the op's girlfriend's dad who judged him and his future based on his HND certificate, who does that

Many people who replied me initially felt I was maybe an SSCE holder defending the op with HND, common, I have seen the high point of PhD holders, I was once the eye of others academically, but haven seen much about life from experiences, encounters with people and exposure, I now judge people beyond their academic qualification or the school they finished from cos some people in Polytechnics are far more intelligent, gifted, smarter than most people in Universities.

Some ended up in Polytechnic and College of education based on family background (poverty, etc), some due to unnecessary JAMB wahala....some for some other reasons, does not make them less of a human nor does it mean they don't have a brighter future than the PhD holders and Professors, that was my own point of argument from the beginning.

I have friends that cut across all sectors of the economy who are HND, Bsc, PhD, WASCE holders, and even those that didn't attend any school at all, and I respect each and everyone of them for their choices so long as they stay focused on their choice and are financially successful to take care of their needs and that of their loved ones without being a burden on others.

That is my own argument.

The op should leave that girl unless she defers her father's decision and show truly that she does not buy into her father's reasoning, if not, he should leave her and focus on growing in his career path by gaining relevant work experience and using that experience to climb up the ladder of his field, and when he is financially settled enough, he can enroll for a PGD programme and maybe Msc if it will help him grow in his career.

Great! I have been liking your comments from the beginning till you try talked about lecturers. I needed to defend my interest. wink
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by mechanics(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2020
Ybaby:

Get ready to use your retirement pension to pay primary school fees for children who bear another man's surname.
Because the man is broke that he can't sponsor his own children abi, you are talking out of point.

1 Like

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by mechanics(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2020
Ybaby:

Good for her. She is your daughter.
Sure.
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by humilitypays(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2020
Thiwalade:

Great! I have been liking your comments from the beginning till you try talked about lecturers. I needed to defend my interest. wink
Oh now I see lol.....I respect your interest, just that the mago mago and bureaucracy used in employing lecturers in Nigeria ends up pushing out the best graduates and employing the worst which is the reason Nigerian education is deteriorating so fast and may die a sudden death if care is not taken fast!!

So try and make a difference if you end up becoming a lecturer, don't collect sorting and bribes to pass students, allow students pass or fail on merit....don't demand to sleep with female students first in order to pass them or upgrade their result grade....don't join those useless school boys in their yeye school cults that make them feel they are on the right course since lecturers are also their members.....don't join your fellow lecturers in using juju to kill or attack other bright lecturers or take their glory, try and make a difference, Nigerian lecturing job is a dirty work, don't say I didn't warn you wink

2 Likes

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by Ibrahim94(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2020
I can subscribe to the veracity of his opinion. I knew of someone that got his appointment at FIRS with BSC (GL 10) late last year through Fowler. The person in question had his documentation in March this year, and expecting placement before the outbreak of CONVID-19. All depends on your strong connection and link.
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by humilitypays(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=grandpoh post=89136518][/quote]Most Nigerian graduates from federal government universities and polytechnics are far more brighter and smarter and better than those that graduated from those glorified secondary schools like Babcock, Covenant, Redeemers, Caritas, Madona, etc universities......you cannot compare them.

You cannot compare a graduate of UNN, UI, OAU, ABU, UNIBEN, UNILAG, FUTO, FUTA, etc with a graduate of Babcock, Covenant, Redeemers, Leads, Caritas, Madona University, you can't.

If you cannot afford to send your child to school abroad, don't waste your time sending him or her to all those glorified secondary schools like Babcock, Covenant, Madona, Redeemers, Caritas, etc, instead send the child to a Federal University it is better, unless your child couldn't pass JAMB and Post-UME, they are better in federal universities than those glorified private universities in Nigeria wink
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by vislabraye(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2020
landmark86:
I graduated from Osun State Polytechnic, Iree.
She also graduated from Babcock University.

We both met in 2015 during our NYSC at River State. We serve in the same PPA. She is good, lovely and caring. And to crown it all she is beautiful. I mean so beautiful.

It all started with friendship which later led to relationship. We share so many things together during our time in River State as per what the future holds.

After our NYSC, we both went back to our various base. She is based in Lagos while I reside in Osun. Immediate I finished my NYSC, I got a job with a private organisation as a factory supervisor. But she went further for her Masters in Covenant University, Otta. Despite the distance we still communicate from time to time and at times I do find time to check on her in Otta, while she also do check on me in Osogbo.

After her M.sc, her dad got her a job with a big company in Lagos.

Last year December she came to Osogbo as usual to check on me but fortunately she met my parents and my siblings at my place. They all love and accept her. When she was leaving the next day she told me that her parents told her that they want to meet her fiancé.

12th January, 2020 I travelled down to Lagos to meet her parents. When getting there I met her parents with her only sister. Her dad ask of my parents, state, my qualification and what I do for a living. I told him and immediately he stood up and told me he will never allow his daughter to marry an HND holder.

He said he can't send his daughter to a university & end up marry an HND holder. Never!!! Though my gal is not in support of that, even ever since that time till now she's not her self in that house.
I truly love her and I know she truly love me too. But her parents is the major concern.
Should I call it quit?

Please your advise is needed, what should I do?

Get her pregnant and you'll see whether Bsc/Hnd issue will come up
Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by slightlyMad(f): 1:04pm On May 03, 2020
grin if I were you, I will find a girl from ire or better still, upgrade to a yabatech or lasu babe. Babcock ke?

How will you feel if you sponsored your kid to Harvard and he comes back home with a guy from the village grin grin grin

Anyways, just joking.

Actually I recommend you free that discriminatory family.

1 Like

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 03, 2020
humilitypays:
Oh now I see lol.....I respect your interest, just that the mago mago and bureaucracy used in employing lecturers in Nigeria ends up pushing out the best graduates and employing the worst which is the reason Nigerian education is deteriorating so fast and may die a sudden death if care is not taken fast!!

So try and make a difference if you end up becoming a lecturer, don't collect sorting and bribes to pass students, allow students pass or fail on merit....don't demand to sleep with female students first in order to pass them or upgrade their result grade....don't join those useless school boys in their yeye school cults that make them feel they are on the right course since lecturers are also their members.....don't join your fellow lecturers in using juju to kill or attack other bright lecturers or take their glory, try and make a difference, Nigerian lecturing job is a dirty work, don't say I didn't warn you wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate by stuffs4me(m): 1:07pm On May 03, 2020
highbee02:
Pls, correct the title. The word GRADUATE is strictly for University. The title should reads " Her parents rejected me because I finished from a polytechnic."

Help me tell them o

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.