Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta (26253 Views)

Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Benevento(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
I see alot of afonja's claiming to be igbo and south south just to cause disunity....
Everybody in eastern region hate the Yorubas, because they are two faced cowards,they will say another thing only to backstab you when you relax,goodluck jonathan is an example,even though we all have our differences. we all have a common enemy "Yoruba and Hausa",when I visited Lagos an average Yoruba don't do business with an akwa ibom man only there Yoruba person,a Yoruba man will never sew clothes in the hands of an akwa ibom,Ijaw man or any other south south person only there Yoruba person,they are tribal bigot.if you are in Lagos ask any akwa ibom tailor or shop owner they will tell you better.

So this kind of posts should stop till we are ready to leave Nigeria,we know who our allies are, even though we want our own separate country..
When did Aba shoemaker turn to an Akwa ibomite?

You Igbos no dey shame.

Those SS people must be so precious, little wonder the poorest region in southern Nigeria want to annex them by fire by force.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Balogunodua(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2020
AdaoraNK:
[s]Please you should end this topic. The people from the west know best how to use the media to get your opinions and then put asunder.

Listen, any reasonable Niger Deltan if asked to choose between Igbo and yoruba the answer is as good as mine.

Lets end it please and focus on our development human and economical.

The west will always align with the north to subdue se/ss at anytime.

BEWARE!
[/s]
Osu hwfa na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Balogunodua(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
I see alot of afonja's claiming to be igbo and south south just to cause disunity....
Everybody in eastern region hate the Yorubas, because they are two faced cowards,they will say another thing only to backstab you when you relax,goodluck jonathan is an example,even though we all have our differences. we all have a common enemy "Yoruba and Hausa",when I visited Lagos an average Yoruba don't do business with an akwa ibom man only there Yoruba person,a Yoruba man will never sew clothes in the hands of an akwa ibom,Ijaw man or any other south south person only there Yoruba person,they are tribal bigot.if you are in Lagos ask any akwa ibom tailor or shop owner they will tell you better.

So this kind of posts should stop till we are ready to leave Nigeria,we know who our allies are, even though we want our own separate country..
So blackking98 an afonja, smh osu no dey disappoint grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by gidgiddy: 4:02pm On May 05, 2020
I find all these things funny. Someone will get up and say that the Igbos are attaching themselves to the SS but the same person has already attached himself to more than 20 tribes in the name of SS

Some will get up and call himself "Niger Deltan" and believe that this gives him the right to speak for more than 20 ethnic groups

Someone will be talking about "my Niger Delta Region", "SS Region", "Niger Delta Republic" but never once has the person has the oerson asked the other ethnic groups around him if they ok with this connotations

Someone will be talking about "attach by force" and ignore the fact that we are all already attached by force in Nigeria

In the midst of all this nonsense talk, only Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB group are saying let everyone choose their destiny through a democratic referendum. When you talk about referendum, some of the people who are shouting 'attach by force' will suddenly forget their right of choice and be asking why there should be a referendum.

For me, I think it is the right of every ethnic in Nigeria to decide their destiny, however, the focus should be on a referendum to let everyone decide. At this point in time, the only agitation for self determination in the lower Niger that has any steam behind it is that of Biafra. The Biafra we are talking about must be decided via a democratic referendum. The true Biafrans will be those who vote to go, the Nigerians will be those who vote to remain.

14 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by flokii: 4:21pm On May 05, 2020
@OP no need to bother yourself.. not in this era of nuclear weapons

If they want to go, it's going to be their 5 SE Igbo-speaking states and nothing more.

If it's not hypocrisy self. you claim you want biafra to be free from Nigeria but don't want others to have a voice and make their own choice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Banmeallday: 4:40pm On May 05, 2020
Efezik007:
some days ago there was a topic about which region is capable of becoming a country among the six Geo political zone, there were sentimental debate mostly blw the west and the east region, anytime a person from the Niger Delta try to defend his region concerning the topic, someone from the east will tell him that, there is nothing like Niger Delta republic. meaning Niger Delta is under Biafra.
in the same topic, someone was saying that we lack human development index.
that language is very insulting to the collective people of Niger Delta. the eastern people where busy talking how they have high human development index in their region, but according to the latest poverty report from NBS, it stated that the south south region have least poverty, but the case of the south east is different.
the south east can't have high human development index and the rate of poverty is also high. that tell you that the south south have high human development index compare to the south east. Delta state came second with the lowest poverty rate, very close to Lagos state. every region accept the latest NBS report, even the northern region didn't complain about it, but the east where accusing the west concerning the report.
please you people should stop using the words.

THE SO CALLED NIGER DELTA.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE NIGER DELTA.
THE SE/SS ( unnecessary attachment ).

using the following words is an act of disrespectful which might have future consequences
everyone stay safe ( COVID 19 IS REAL )

NIGGERS at work from of course the Nigger Area/Nigeria

We have an identity, and we gave Igbo the name Biafra and thus we are BIAFRANS

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by MichaelDuf: 5:13pm On May 05, 2020
There is nothing like Niger Delta. I am from cross River and a Biafran

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Bede2u(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2020
pazienza:

I don't think Ogoni will accept any other union after Nigeria that doesn't guarantee them their own total independent country .
So I believe 100% Ogoni will be a country of their own.
Maybe 20 is a stretch, but this is what I foresee :

1. Niger delta republic (Ijaws in Rivers including parts of PHLGA, Bayelsa, Olodiama in Edo, Ijaw in Ondo, Ijaws in Bayelsa, Ijaws in Ibeno and Eastern Obolo Akwaibom)
*I am hoping Ndoki in Abia help us keep Oyigbo safe from Ijaw grasp.

2. Urhobo/Isoko country

3. Edo Conglomerate ( This is assuming the Esan and Bini finally realize they are brothers and stop their petty bickering, unite and try to reconcile the Afemai union (Akoko Edo/Etsako/Owan)

4. Ika/Igbanke Union

5. Ukwuani/Ndokwa/Ndoni/ assimilated Isoko in Ndokwa Union

6. Annang-Ibibio-Efik and parts of Ibeno and Eastern Obolo Union

7. Oro Nation

8. Ogoni Nation

9. Akalaka (Ikwerres/Ekpeye/Ogba)/Etche Union

10. Reunification of Enuani, Isobo, Egbema, and Oyigbo with SE to form Alaigbo Republic

11. Reunification of Itsekiri in a loose Union with Oodua if Oodua can offer them a deal that would allow them maintain 100% control of their resources. or totally independent Itsekiri if a deal couldn't be reached with Oodua.

12. Northern Cross Rivers is a tower of Babel. Could easily fragment to at least 5 countries.

So that's 16 countries in total at least.

lol bro...all these you have listed are potential states or regions inside a SE/SS UNION
They would most likely not be their own countries at the end.

Read about the UAE. Those entities are already closing the gap of divide in their ss region but you are one of those who choose to concentrate on the remaining gap rather than the trend of an actual closing gap.
I predict that there would not be a balkanisation of the niger delta beyond 2 or 3 countries...and if it ever reaches the number u predicted then the next thing would be a federal union of all break away entities
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 05, 2020
IPOB will continue our awesome work.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by MichaelDuf: 5:49pm On May 05, 2020
gidgiddy:
I find all these things funny. Someone will get up and say that the Igbos are attaching themselves to the SS but the same person has already attached himself to more than 20 tribes in the name of SS

Some will get up and call himself "Niger Deltan" and believe that this gives him the right to speak for more than 20 ethnic groups

Someone will be talking about "my Niger Delta Region", "SS Region", "Niger Delta Republic" but never once has the person has the oerson asked the other ethnic groups around him if they ok with this connotations

Someone will be talking about "attach by force" and ignore the fact that we are all already attached by force in Nigeria

In the midst of all this nonsense talk, only Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB group are saying let everyone choose their destiny through a democratic referendum. When you talk about referendum, some of the people who are shouting 'attach by force' will suddenly forget their right of choice and be asking why there should be a referendum.

For me, I think it is the right of every ethnic in Nigeria to decide their destiny, however, the focus should be on a referendum to let everyone decide. At this point in time, the only agitation for self determination in the lower Niger that has any steam behind it is that of Biafra. The Biafra we are talking about must be decided via a democratic referendum. The true Biafrans will be those who vote to go, the Nigerians will be those who vote to remain.

There is nothing like Niger Delta.

I am from CR state.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by allcomage: 6:06pm On May 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
u are 10000000% right, actually our best opinion is to make Nigeria wotk
I don't quite agree with you.You have failed to THINK DEEPLY.Its unfortunate that you don't realize that Nigeria is in disarray and has collapsed irredeemably and it can only become worst let's not deceive ourselves. 5 terrorist groups are raping, pillaging and killing Nigerians unabated and none of them is being tried today in any court. The north have different constitution in sharia.How on earth do think that things will change for us when the north is enjoying 87%of our resources. With the skewed structured Nigeria in favour of the north, hoping for better Nigeria is like a camel passing through the eye of the niddle.I am from the niger delta but the fact is, no group is known today championing for the emancipation of the niger delta peoples.Show me the group because i wish to join.Niger delta tribes and Igbo futures are interwoven because Igbo is the second largest population if not the first in the niger delta, what can you do without Igbo.I believe joining Biafra/ipob who have gained worldwide recognition is the fastest way to achieve independence. The Igbo I know is not ready to enslave any group,they want total freedom to thrive. Let's join forces with ipob to get Biafra first and then can part ways. The Igbo know that without Niger delta, Biafra will take awhile and without Igbo niger delta republic is a mirage.I take Biafra a zillion times over Nigeria but people that matter are reaching out to the tribes in the niger delta not on nairaland but referendum result will surprise all.One Nigeria is death.

11 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by MichaelDuf: 6:06pm On May 05, 2020
The people disrespecting so called south south are Yorubas and hausa fulanis.

They are the ones stealing their resources and jobs.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by sageb: 6:10pm On May 05, 2020
pazienza:

Ogoni is already a member of UNDPO and MOSSOP is even older than IPOB.
Oro has been in fight for independence as well. There used to be an Oro moniker on this forum years back who was leading the campaign.

Ijaw dominated and ruled old Rivers state with iron fist, so much that Saro Wiwa started campaigning against Ijaw reign.
The Igboids are completely dominating modern Rivers state as we speak.
Urhobos are virtually the kingmakers of Delta politics.

It's good to dream of a monolithic Niger delta republic as an Ibibio-Annang-Efik man whose population would automatically make a major dominant stake holder of such country, like IPOB are dreaming of a heterogeneous ethnic Biafra, but how about smaller groups like Ogoni
who are tired of playing minority even amongst minorities? Reality suggests how non-feasible those dreams are.

ken saro wiwa fight via MOSOP Was against shell and their allied military FG not against IJAWS. So stop spreading lies

5 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by allcomage: 6:20pm On May 05, 2020
Arrewa:
then tell Nnamdi kanu to remove them from his map!!

Why will he add them on Biafra map at the first place??

Those guys don reject una tire yet una no wan let go!!

If they open thread to counter your lies you'll start wailing and calling them Afonjas!

We all know you're after their oil...

Arrewa your strong hold on oil and gas is being threatened by the coming of Biafra. I can see you're gasping for breath. I am from rivers state and a morbid Biafran.Your years of divide and rule is over.We inter marry with igbo,eat one another food and 95% Christians. What do we share in common with the arewa? To hell with your one Nigeria.All hail Biafra!

6 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2020
sageb:
ken saro wiwa fight via MOSOP Was against shell and their allied military FG not against IJAWS. So stop spreading lies

"With the war ended, and as a Commissioner in Rivers State, I soon found that the Rivers State for which I had fought did not end my nightmare. In the first place, oil money from Ogoni country (as well as Ijaw country) was being carted away to Lagos, leaving the Ogoni illiterate and backward. This is anti-federalism.

Worse still, the Ijaws were taking their frustrations out on the non-Ijaws of the State. For the Ijaws alone number more than the eight other ethnic groups in Rivers State put together. Though historically disunited, the Ijaws find unity when it comes to lording if over the non-Ijaws. The Ijaws will want to perpetuate this. Today, there is not even a Commissioner from my Local Government Area in the Rivers State Cabinet. My dilemma as an Ogoni is not about to end.

“Lost in this dreadful nightmare, I went in 1971 to see Chief Awolowo at the Federal Ministry of Finance. There was nothing I told the sage that he was not aware of. He showed me his writings on the issue and bade me seek the mid-Southern State he had proposed in 1966. Thus, was the quest for a Port Harcourt State begun. In 1974, when we started, there was no shortage of opponents. To the Ijaws, I became a traitor. The creation of this State would alleviate my nightmare”.

~ Saro Wiwa 1971.

https://riversijawvoice.com.ng/2018/08/22/obi-wali-and-ken-saro-wiwa-created-the-upland-riverine-dichotomy/

Let's not pretend like there was not a total Ijaw domination and blatant disregard of ethnic heterogeneity of old Rivers state that left Saro wiwa and Ogoni in pains.
Ikwerre lernt the current blatant disrespect of ethnic diversity of Rivers state and arrogance from the Ijaws.
Let's not pretend like Niger Delta Republic will be any different for smaller ethnic nationalities.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by allcomage: 6:46pm On May 05, 2020
flokii:
@OP no need to bother yourself.. not in this era of nuclear weapons

If they want to go, it's going to be their 5 SE Igbo-speaking states and nothing more.

If it's not hypocrisy self. you claim you want biafra to be free from Nigeria but don't want others to have a voice and make their own choice.
You have your voice via referendum.

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dedetwo(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
This topic is getting too monotonous.
personally I feel everyone is entitled to his own opinion.
If the minorities join one of the big three, there is 99% chance that country will be another Nigeria. Minorities are best left on their own, there is no guarantee they won't be treated the way Nigerians are treating them in their new imaginary country. Even if there is a country like ND, the Ijaw, Urhobo etc will still bully the minorities, our best option is to join hands and get Nigeria working
during GEJ era, Yoruba were the ones complaining, even the ND was neglected and denied of development during his era, but Igbos didn't complain about a separate country, our waters was Polluted, fishing which is our main occupation was difficult, we carried weapon in mass and protested and we're odified during OBJ era, now that a government didn't favour SE, they now see us as brothers and want to speak for us. Abeg carry ur cunning and mago mago life comot for here.
PS: I'm one of the majority in ND, we go still bully the Ogonis etc.
cc scilab, food don ready, pls coman masturbate

Few of the minorities will be expendable. But pray the said minorities can be accepted by the emerging nation states else.....

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Sammy07: 7:04pm On May 05, 2020
pazienza:

I don't think Ogoni will accept any other union after Nigeria that doesn't guarantee them their own total independent country .
So I believe 100% Ogoni will be a country of their own.
Maybe 20 is a stretch, but this is what I foresee :

1. Niger delta republic (Ijaws in Rivers including parts of PHLGA, Bayelsa, Olodiama in Edo, Ijaw in Ondo, Ijaws in Bayelsa, Ijaws in Ibeno and Eastern Obolo Akwaibom)
*I am hoping Ndoki in Abia help us keep Oyigbo safe from Ijaw grasp.

2. Urhobo/Isoko country

3. Edo Conglomerate ( This is assuming the Esan and Bini finally realize they are brothers and stop their petty bickering, unite and try to reconcile the Afemai union (Akoko Edo/Etsako/Owan)

4. Ika/Igbanke Union

5. Ukwuani/Ndokwa/Ndoni/ assimilated Isoko in Ndokwa Union

6. Annang-Ibibio-Efik and parts of Ibeno and Eastern Obolo Union

7. Oro Nation

8. Ogoni Nation

9. Akalaka (Ikwerres/Ekpeye/Ogba)/Etche Union

10. Reunification of Enuani, Isobo, Egbema, and Oyigbo with SE to form Alaigbo Republic

11. Reunification of Itsekiri in a loose Union with Oodua if Oodua can offer them a deal that would allow them maintain 100% control of their resources. or totally independent Itsekiri if a deal couldn't be reached with Oodua.

12. Northern Cross Rivers is a tower of Babel. Could easily fragment to at least 5 countries.

So that's 16 countries in total at least.

Well, you made a lot of reasonable comments.
I must commend you
However, I want to point out something.

You made mention of Ijaws in Ondo State.
Truth is, there is no way Ijaws can be carved out of Ondo state.

1. They are settlers
2. They have been Yorubanized.
3. They are at the center, Yoruba communities surrounded them..

Then, blackking98 is correct about these independent countries in Niger delta, you made mention.
You mean Edo state will become a country??
Itshekiri too??

3 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dedetwo(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2020
Efezik007:
some days ago there was a topic about which region is capable of becoming a country among the six Geo political zone, there were sentimental debate mostly blw the west and the east region, anytime a person from the Niger Delta try to defend his region concerning the topic, someone from the east will tell him that, there is nothing like Niger Delta republic. meaning Niger Delta is under Biafra.
in the same topic, someone was saying that we lack human development index.
that language is very insulting to the collective people of Niger Delta. the eastern people where busy talking how they have high human development index in their region, but according to the latest poverty report from NBS, it stated that the south south region have least poverty, but the case of the south east is different.
the south east can't have high human development index and the rate of poverty is also high. that tell you that the south south have high human development index compare to the south east. Delta state came second with the lowest poverty rate, very close to Lagos state. every region accept the latest NBS report, even the northern region didn't complain about it, but the east where accusing the west concerning the report.
please you people should stop using the words.

THE SO CALLED NIGER DELTA.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE NIGER DELTA.
THE SE/SS ( unnecessary attachment ).

using the following words is an act of disrespectful which might have future consequences
everyone stay safe ( COVID 19 IS REAL )

Until the so-called Niger Delta shows some form of human intellect, the imagined disrespect according the above poster will continue to flourish from the SE.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Afospecialk: 7:11pm On May 05, 2020
AdaoraNK:
Please you should end this topic. The people from the west know best how to use the media to get your opinions and then put asunder.

Listen, any reasonable Niger Deltan if asked to choose between Igbo and yoruba the answer is as good as mine.

Lets end it please and focus on our development human and economical.

The west will always align with the north to subdue se/ss at anytime.

BEWARE!

Fear done they catch you bcs SS dont want your wahala attachment by force grin

Potopoto Igbos beafraud republic have nothing to offer the SS apart from the SE to benefit from SS

grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Well, you made a lot of reasonable comments.
I must commend you
However, I want to point out something.

You made mention of Ijaws in Ondo State.
Truth is, there is no way Ijaws can be carved out of Ondo state.

1. They are settlers
2. They have been Yorubanized.
3. They are at the center, Yoruba communities surrounded them..

Then, blackking98 is correct about these independent countries in Niger delta, you made mention.
You mean Edo state will become a country??
Itshekiri too??

Why can't Edo be a country. By population, she is bigger than most European countries?
Itshekiri is bigger than the likes of Monaco, Kosovo, etc.
What's good for Europeans isn't also good for Africans? Borders make for good neighbors.
We can all relate via ECOWAS and AU. Those organizations are there for a reason.
But diversity of indigenous people and right to pursue their national goals independent of interference or hindrance of others must be observed and respected , if Africa must move forward.

7 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dedetwo(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2020
pazienza:
OP, I agree with you. IPOB should stop trying to suppress Niger Delta republic. Instead they should work in synergy with groups there to leave Nigeria as independent entities.
Croatia didn't have to annex Slovenia, Bosnia, Albania, etc, just because those ssmaller groups all wanted to leave failed Yugoslavia republic just like Croatia did. Instead Croatians worked in synergy with those smaller groups.

IPOB should stop claiming that Niger Delta does not exist, and labelling Niger deltan who campaign for their own independent republic as Yoruba impostors, its provocative to the people and misrepresent the stance of the rest Igbo nationalist like me.
IPOB should know that Heterogeneous Biafra will not be accepted by Igbo purists like myself because we all know it would end in another failure like Nigeria. Leave the minorities alone, stop the disgraceful unity begging, you are bringing shame to Ndigbo.

Bros with all due respect, sometimes it is nice to tell the he-goat that its owner brought it to the market not the other way around. There is a solid essence to tell certain goons there is nothing like Niger Delta.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 7:16pm On May 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

Until the so-called Niger Delta shows some form of human intellect, the imagined disrespect according the above poster will continue to flourish from the SE.

Dede. I beg to disagree. The Niger delta reserve the right to choose what is right for themselves, even if we think it's not right for them, it should be none of our business.
It's actually a display of lack of intellect to try and force your opinion on others or try to forcefully keep them in a union they want no part of.
Ndiigbo would have no moral high ground to demand for Separate Biafra, if we keep insisting that there is no Niger Delta, because Nigerians can as well claim there is no Biafra and that we are stupid for wanting Biafra.

In all we do, we must think of repercussions and extrapolations our actions could result to.
What is good for the goose should also be good for the gander.
Niger delta exists, whether Biafrans like it or not, just as Biafra exists, whether Nigerians like it or not.
You will never make a Niger deltan Biafran, just as you can never make a Biafran Nigerian. Such arrangements of forceful union will only breed resentment, hate and pepertual failure of such anomalous geographical expression as typified by Nigeria's comatose state today.

11 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Rodwave: 7:18pm On May 05, 2020
pazienza:
OP, I agree with you. IPOB should stop trying to suppress Niger Delta republic. Instead they should work in synergy with groups there to leave Nigeria as independent entities.
Croatia didn't have to annex Slovenia, Bosnia, Albania, etc, just because those ssmaller groups all wanted to leave failed Yugoslavia republic just like Croatia did. Instead Croatians worked in synergy with those smaller groups.

IPOB should stop claiming that Niger Delta does not exist, and labelling Niger deltan who campaign for their own independent republic as Yoruba impostors, its provocative to the people and misrepresent the stance of the rest Igbo nationalist like me.
IPOB should know that Heterogeneous Biafra will not be accepted by Igbo purists like myself because we all know it would end in another failure like Nigeria. Leave the minorities alone, stop the disgraceful unity begging, you are bringing shame to Ndigbo.

You are right. IPOB are confused set of people without sense of direction.

Any republic that is not exclusively made of Igbo group will fail.

I will never campaign for Biafra until I see a map that is devoid of minorities.

5 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Rodwave: 7:20pm On May 05, 2020
pazienza:

They can bring up their Niger Delta republic anytime they want. It shouldn't be any of our concerns.
They mostly bring Niger Delta republic up during Biafra discussions because IPOB has conspired to continually put these ND ethnic groups in Biafra maps and discussions.
IPOB have no shame and had decided to continually be opening Ndiigbo up for embarrassment and disgrace from these minorities by their desperate attache by force and forceful conscription of these groups into Biafra.
This is the catalyst for the reasons we get reactions from those quarters whenever Biafra is mentioned. Actions begot reactions.
Call off these minorities bluff, declare Biafra an Igbo republic, meet with stake holders in Igbo speaking parts of SS, anyone who rejects us, reject them publicly too as part of Biafra.

How can you claim to be fighting for a country when you are yet to define its territory without eliciting disgrace.
IPOB and its leadership have not in anyway advanced this Biafra cause beyond where they met it, history will remember that.
6 years and counting, IPOB has not sorted out Biafra boundaries. What.a circus.

You have said everything. You are wise

3 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by MichaelDuf: 7:31pm On May 05, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!! You're an igbo man! Nyamiri Niger Delta don't want you!

Leave them alone! Ndi ori oil

Evil islamic pigs from the north. Only a matter of time before Biafra comes.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by MichaelDuf: 7:33pm On May 05, 2020
Rodwave:

You are right. IPOB are confused set of people without sense of direction.

Any republic that is not exclusively made of Igbo group will fail.

I will never campaign for Biafra until I see a map that is devoid of minorities.

Idiot. No one is a minority. Every nation is independent.

The ones you call minorities are being marginalised because they are in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by MichaelDuf: 7:35pm On May 05, 2020
Rodwave:

You have said everything. You are wise

What have you done asides calling IPOB names?
Shut your lazy ass up.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dedetwo(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2020
pazienza:

Dede. I beg to disagree. The Niger delta reserve the right to choose what is right for themselves, even if we think it's not right for them, it should be none of our business.
It's actually a display of lack of intellect to try and force your opinion on others or try to forcefully keep them in a union they want no part of.
Ndiigbo would have no moral high ground to demand for Separate Biafra, if we keep insisting that there is no Niger Delta, because Nigerians can as well claim there is no Biafra and that we are stupid for wanting Biafra.

In all we do, we must think of repercussions and extrapolations our actions could result to.
What is good for the goose should also be good for the gander.
Niger delta exists, whether Biafrans like it or not, just as Biafra exists, whether Nigerians like it or not.
You will never make a Niger deltan Biafran, just as you can never make a Biafran Nigerian. Such arrangements of forceful union will only breed resentment, hate and pepertual failure of such anomalous geographical expression as typified by Nigeria's comatose state today.

Bro Pazi, who the hell are Niger Delta? I really do not want a repeated lie to become defector truth. All of the goons who shout Niger Delta on this forum are even ashamed of their ancestral heritage. Please be mindful there are large percentage of Igbo people in the so-called Niger Delta. I am strictly for Republic of Igbo land not even Biafra. However there are very close allies who fought the war of attrition with Ndigbo in Biafra. It is a good manner of respect to give these worthy allies a chance to choose. There is a factor called cultural proximity in the make of a nation state. There is no doubt in my mind that there are groups of people in the so-called Niger Delta who would want to join Oduduwa Republic even though they remain in their shell of treachery. Bro Pazi, I shall repeat nothing defines Nigeria to me more than Nigeria/Biafra war.

4 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Rodwave: 8:01pm On May 05, 2020
MichaelDuf:

Idiot. No one is a minority. Every nation is independent.

The ones you call minorities are being marginalised because they are in the zoo.

Are you an IPOB member? I repeat, Igbos do not need any minority in Biafra. Let them form their own nation or join any group they want to.

IPOB members are ignorant. They are disgracing the great Igbo race.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Rodwave: 8:03pm On May 05, 2020
MichaelDuf:

What have you done asides calling IPOB names?
Shut your lazy ass up.

What is worth doing is worth doing well. You IPOB members don't like contrary opinion. You guys are worst than the zoo you are condemning. Listen to pazienza and learn.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing / Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark / Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.