Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation (127207 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by kasim155: 2:54pm On May 08, 2020
In my own opinion, u are not the real guy in her life. She has someone she is thinking of settling down with not u. I think she is playing game either with u or d other guy or better still u both. Just try to find out more without letting her know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2020
ProfEinstein:

Guy you be fool aswear..... Tueh embarassed
I wanted to mention him and swear for him i held myself. that his particular comment made me wonder if they are both in nursery school or something.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Tsolutionifede(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2020
Dis hole ain't loyal

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Moneysoldier007(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2020
Breaking News: You are not the only one

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Lordave: 2:55pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
The day I realized this, the morning of that day we chatted on Facebook and I can't find the chats. I went to her WhatsApp and discovered the same thing. In fact she set her Facebook in a way that if you tagged her on a post, nobody sees the post unless she approved it. I am just confused
Do you wanna know if she’s cheating or not?

Reply me lemme tell you what to do.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by realtheo: 2:55pm On May 08, 2020
(1) Oga.....she deletes ur chat even intentionally is not a strong evidence to accuse her of unfaithfulness...(2)....Don't ever in ur whole life expect ur wife to be 100% faithful to you...(3)...the more u investigate ur wife when she hasn't obviously deserved that, your calling for emotional trouble for ur life......(4)....pray to God for more blessings to enable u take good care of ur family irrespective of how loyal ur wife is to you...finally, don't drink sniper because of a woman, Satan will deal with u in hell fire

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by maasoap(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2020
toffyz:
Why do people take Irrelevant things serious this days

Irrelevant things are most easily overlooked things. But in actual fact, they are the clues and pointers to very well hidden relevant things and bigger issues if one is smart enough to notice and examine closely

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Simbrixton(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2020
Just marry her to beat off competition dont really dwell on what u get from people here

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by agyo(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2020
Am only hear to ready ladies response...

This one tire me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bola146:
Kikikikikikikiki... wake her up and ask now

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2020
humilitypays:
All these fiancé's from alpha beach will never let sons of men to drink water in peace cheesy
hahaha
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by raphy(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2020
see how girls keep defending there daughter and trolling this guy we never smoke enough weed to knw a real runs girl to a wife material.

my guy stay woke you are not the only guy in her life.just take it plain and simple if u like anytime she goes out and comes home late open her pant and smell it like dog to know if she hasn't been facked ap.

just carry ya cross like others no be only you de this life she is just experimenting.
if you like mary her na ur money no be NL money u use.

good luck.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Mrziglar(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2020
Happy searching
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by crackhouse(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Honestly I'm confused. This girl never shows any sign of cheating.
she's good at what she does and that's the most important thing right now.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.
you are a weak emotional man.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Ibrahimovicskye(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2020
my guy something is fishing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2020
Rimimafia:
Leave wetin them write for motor, enter motor if you want to go on a journey.

You appear to be looking for a reason not to continue with your relationship.

Or rather, your mind is not made up yet.

Why are you checking her phone.

*Egungun be careful, na express you dey gooooooooo!!!!*
dangote truck don jam Egungu tey tey

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by pocohantas(f): 2:59pm On May 08, 2020
You will soon give yourselves high bp over relationship issues. I lock my phone down to my mails and that is because Nigerians are very nosey people.

The other day I gave my phone to a colleague to hold while I enter somewhere I couldn’t with my phone and she started going through “our” chats. I realized I didn’t lock before giving her.

I have another lady in my unit that is dating an Igbo guy. Every time he is on call, she will activate her recorder. Next thing she will forward it on WhatsApp to me for translation. I have asked her why she wants to kill herself.

If you don’t feel safe in a relationship anymore, quit. Why do you people like stress?? Ahnahn!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kerfuffle: 2:59pm On May 08, 2020
Nothing like privacy when attempting to find more info on someone you are currently seeing. It's similar to the background search conducted in the olden days. If you are not comfortable, check and check.

Don't buy into rubbish peddled around these days which is disguised as "privacy", else you'll have yourself to blame. What's the point of being in a relationship and not being comfortable checking your partner's phone at any time.

If you find incriminating materials, and there's no cogent explanation, just quit and give yourself rest of mind. If you find such and close your eyes to it, then bear the consequences and suffer alone thereafter!

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kokoboss: 2:59pm On May 08, 2020
crackhouse:
she's good at what she does and that's the most important thing right now.
hahahahah boss you're wicked
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Drizzy5001(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2020
Maybe her phone mistakenly fell down, when she was climbing Okada, and the password broke, all the people that are her friends on Facebook got injured, then the messages started pouring away . sad

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by toxtimmy: 3:00pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.

You don’t have to figure out anything... Also, you betrayed her trust... it’s her phone and not yours...what she does with it is her business even if you are paying for the phone or data.

Stop doing shit and live life without headache

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:00pm On May 08, 2020
modaink333:
Brother, she's cheating on you...

Same with my ex

My ex, I got to play a fast one on her by looking for a place she wrote her password, bros, waten I see for one mid night, eeh, I no sleep till day break
Kai

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by mjabdulk: 3:01pm On May 08, 2020
2yrs plus. She's very good and open hearted. She doesn't hide anything from me.
Then, why don't you trust her, wait until you catch her red-handed.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by iPOOPinURmouth: 3:01pm On May 08, 2020
dont turn an olosho to wife. okafor rule number 9

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ArticleBeast: 3:02pm On May 08, 2020
I delete chats because for several personal reasons.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Poorboy41: 3:02pm On May 08, 2020
You are not yet married to a her,
It means she don’t want to offend anybody, I mean her suitors, but that’s doesn’t mean she is cheating on you, far from that,
You are not the only one that is after her, just that she likes you simple

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by beegs(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Honestly I'm confused. This girl never shows any sign of cheating.
And this is not sign enough abi?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by eleko1: 3:02pm On May 08, 2020
Let me interpreters ur dream.That girl nah Liverpool.She never walk alone.She even deleted ur own FB. Chat sad? Very smart girl.She don use ur balls play ludo

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Askmewhy(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2020
Yoruba said nkan ti o n wa ni idi ako isu wa ri ni idi ewura.

Kontiniu
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by KIDfurniture(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are never loyal.. they go with the highest bidder. Corruption and greed..lol enjoy her kitten while u still can...

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by idonhammer: 3:03pm On May 08, 2020
Pardon him,the babe yansh too sweet.

BlueAir:
No offence but truthfully,YOU ARE STUPPPPPPPPPPIIIDDDDDDD. you caught her red handed and u let her use reverse psychology to get herself out of ur grabso after she refused to swear by the Bible,u still were blind and went ahead to propose.

This guy gat any brain at all??!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kokoboss: 3:03pm On May 08, 2020
Hahahahahah omo people dey vex for nairaland o... This place dey funny and crazy. Who I Wan tag to read comments o... OK Mobi47 come abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / How To Maintain And Control A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.