Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) (86968 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by potopotoking: 7:10pm On May 11, 2020
[s]
niggadee:
who wan marry your hairy Igbo stinking p*ssy
[/s]

Consolation and painful lamentation cry cry cry

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by potopotoking: 7:19pm On May 11, 2020
FuckDaMods:

What leftover did he eat? So helping someone out in difficult time is eating leftovers? I always knew that black thing you guys swallow with green hydraulic has negative impacts on the way you guys reason.

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 7:20pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy u must be a yoruba cheesy cheesy cheesy
see as the thing just enter ur body cheesy
Since 2011, you've always be in romance section, your ashawo don do, you're needed in politics section abeg cheesy
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by potopotoking: 7:28pm On May 11, 2020
FuckDaMods:
I'm very happy that Michael blackson is a very popular celeb.. I'm sure the live video must have had millions of views, let the world see those poo faced people for who they really are. They have been exposed to a reasonable extent.. Small time they will start claiming igbo cos they will be ashamed to tell white ladies they are Yorubers.

Their own case is even worse. Do you know this video is not the only one Michael Blackson has done of a white lady being "hit and run" by ndi ofe gbegiri?? Dat one sef even talk am say she no like yaribas again o. Imagine, a whole omo dudu...

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Kidakudz5: 7:41pm On May 11, 2020
winj:

Yes, very big deal

IGBO love criminal tricks Australian woman to carry drugs
Precious Chineme Nwoko asked her to carry several local artefacts back home for her business.

An Australian mother who was found guilty of drug smuggling and thrown into a Cambodian jail for 23 years after she was duped in a love scam has been freed.
Yoshe Ann Taylor, 47, was on her way home from Cambodia in 2013 when police found about 2kg of heroin stitched into the lining of a backpack she was carrying.
She was sentenced to 23 years behind bars - a verdict that was upheld on appeal in 2016, but fresh evidence meant her case was reopened last year.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7008499/Australian-mother-smuggled-2kg-heroin-Cambodia-freed-six-years-prison-cell.html
lol
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 11, 2020
Dem regular trade mark, very shameless men.
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by potopotoking: 7:53pm On May 11, 2020
Shekochild:

Why did the guy interviewing her asked her if the Yoruba man is brown or light skin? Does that matter...

Dats de only tin omo darkies care and obsess about, na lightskin nau. That's why they're perpetually pained and carry Igbo matta for head, even though nobody send am... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Since 2011, you've always be in romance section, your ashawo don do, you're needed in politics section abeg cheesy
that section wey una dey refer to each other as afonja and ipob pigs cheesy.dats all they do dere..abeg nairaland politics section is nothing to write home about cheesy.all they do dere is give fake news for half of the day then the remainder day na to dey use tribal bashing.u want to laugh til ur insides come out then try romance section
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 8:01pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
that section wey una dey refer to each other as afonja and ipob pigs cheesy.dats all they do dere..abeg nairaland politics section is nothing to write home about cheesy.all they do dere is give fake news for half of the day then the remainder day na to dey use tribal bashing.u want to laugh til ur insides come out then try romance section
Okay o cheesy
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 11, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
I am not Yoruba or Igbo but I can confidently say the woman must be one very dull woman because she only ended up jumping from a drum of fire to a tanker to fire.

The character of Igbo guys when it comes to woman and jealousy is really disgusting and you can hardly find any difference between the educated ones and the uneducated ones in this jealousy issue.

How can you swear to be stupid all your life?
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 8:04pm On May 11, 2020
potopotoking:

Their own case is even worse. Do you know this video is not the only one Michael Blackson has done of a white lady being "hit and run" by ndi ofe gbegiri?? Dat one sef even talk am say she no like yaribas again o. Imagine, a whole omo dudu...
Words from Ndi Ayoyo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by TheMohican(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2020
winj:

Yes but that is what many women said around the world about IGBO men until they were tricked into carrying drugs and 419.

You can never be sure, the Igbo might be doing all these things from the goodness of his heart without coercing the lady into drug trafficking, the yoruba man for certain is a deadbeat without a sense of responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by potopotoking: 8:10pm On May 11, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Okay.. Also tell her to do Thanksgiving in the church for not being dead with her head missing

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Shormiey(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
yoruba men i hail una cheesy
giving a woman belle and running does not tell well of u cheesy
the igbo guy has a large heart
Don't generalise please......
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Shormiey(m): 8:18pm On May 11, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:
How did the Turk know the difference between an Ondo man and an Ibo man?
The talk sef na trash as in if not for the fact that they want to stylishly tarnish naija men image...na today woman dey get belle....the Turkish lady is mad jawre undecided
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by potopotoking: 8:31pm On May 11, 2020
[s]
tyup:

And who tf cares about the west

you think we do?
[/s]

Who even asked for your opinion in the first place? Instead of you to face north where your brothers are dropping like dat stubborn fly wey follow corpse dey enta grave, you dey con here dey yarn thrash.

Arewu man, we are not your mates.

Abeg, go and deal with your covik one-nine birus outbreak and stop disturbing the south.

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
I am not Yoruba or Igbo but I can confidently say the woman must be one very dull woman because she only ended up jumping from a drum of fire to a tanker to fire.

The character of Igbo guys when it comes to woman and jealousy is really disgusting and you can hardly find any difference between the educated ones and the uneducated ones in this jealousy issue.

Ya mama dia
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by highmood(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

I must categorically tell you, any man who is not jealous, who allows her woman to live her life the way she wants, is hiding a skeleton. Maybe he has so many woman around him and therefore careless what the woman does.
I almost lost my loving, caring and understanding lady to someone else when I decided to be a playboy. Thank God I realized on time to correct my mistakes. So check, if you not jealous about your woman, guy, you de eye someone outside or you have someone outside or you straffing someone out there. Jealousy is in every human.
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by dalass(f): 8:49pm On May 11, 2020
FuckDaMods:

What leftover did he eat? So helping someone out in difficult time is eating leftovers? I always knew that black thing you guys swallow with green hydraulic has negative impacts on the way you guys reason.

Ajokutamamumi is also talking... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by enirock(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2020
potopotoking:
[s][/s]

Who even asked for your opinion in the first place? Instead of you to face north where your brothers are dropping like dat stubborn fly wey follow corpse dey enta grave, you dey con here dey yarn thrash.

Arewu man, we are not your mates.

Abeg, go and deal with your covik one-nine birus outbreak and stop disturbing the south.

Joking/mocking with a pandemic or the lack thereof or the death of ppl of a particular tribe doesn't make you funny or wise...

Death is not something you joke with or mock one with
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by CuteYvonne777: 9:45pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nyamve1: 10:06pm On May 11, 2020
Chai, what a sad story
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by holicupp(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2020
always running away from their responsibility
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Modarun(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2020
farem:

Igbo men been dey keep bastard children since the day of shenacherubim!

Go to the embassies and confirm o, no body cheats than Yorubas, your women dont see it as anything. Its only in Yoruba land a man living in Ikotun while his wife is staying at Mushin. Yorubas hold the record of men taking care of bastards. Here are skme links�https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2019/09/29/nigerian-man-discovers-through-dna-test-that-2-out-of-3-children-arent-his/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-discovers-32-year-old-son-isnt-his-child/%3famp=1

A classic example are the many children Abiola took care of while alive were sent away after his death cos they found out via DNA they were not his. Y'all brag of your prowse with impregnating your women and running off, but a people with no regards for their women are lesser than dogs. While you brag of I.pregnating Bose in Berger, your wife is collecting preeq from Okechukwu or musa in Abulegba�.
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Shekochild: 10:59pm On May 11, 2020
potopotoking:

Dats de only tin omo darkies care and obsess about, na lightskin nau. That's why they're perpetually pained and carry Igbo matta for head, even though nobody send am... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sorry I don't get your point in your second sentence...
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Shekochild: 11:00pm On May 11, 2020
potopotoking:

Sorry I don't get your point in your second sentence...
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by karika2018: 1:58am On May 12, 2020
forget tribe.....but sleeping with a man as old as his father
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by oxiide22(m): 4:23am On May 12, 2020
mytime24:
Another runaway hit and run nigga undecided
are u lez?
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by DedeNkem: 5:31am On May 12, 2020
Yoruba men are known for running away from their relationship responsibilities with women!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.