Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) (87053 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Cuddlebugie(f): 2:47pm On May 11, 2020
oluwasegun007:

Wait a minute, is that your cartoon face..
My cartoon face?
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:49pm On May 11, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
I am not Yoruba or Igbo but I can confidently say the woman must be one very dull woman because she only ended up jumping from a drum of fire to a tanker to fire.

The character of Igbo guys when it comes to woman and jealousy is really disgusting and you can hardly find any difference between the educated ones and the uneducated ones in this jealousy issue.

Hmmmm.
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

My cartoon face?

The displayed picture
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 3:14pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
yoruba men i hail una cheesy
giving a woman belle and running does not tell well of u cheesy
the igbo guy has a large heart
Says a woman rapper. cheesy What you're always doing in romance section baffles me, Your mates are in politics section but you chose to be frolicking around women. So, it isn't a surprise you utter that trash

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by salford1: 3:17pm On May 11, 2020
Hopefully, they don't turn her to a drug mule. Her best bet is to stay away from naijas, else she would be used in trafficking narcotics to China or Thailand.

She herself mentioned that nothing goes for free, yet she is happy another Nigerian is spending on her grin. The new Nigerian is only preparing her for slaughter. The way you feed your chickens and goats before eventually slaughtering them. Gain their trust and slaughter them, like the countless women that have fallen victim all over Asia.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by ddeola: 3:43pm On May 11, 2020
Our Naija brothers no dey try o, dem don spoil everywhere. Na just d grace of God dey help the rest of us

How can a man impregnate a lady and vamoos just like that? Dis boys no dey think of karma sha. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by salford1: 3:44pm On May 11, 2020
ddeola:
Our Naija brothers no dey try o, dem don spoil everywhere. Na just d grace of God dey help the rest of us

How can a man impregnate a lady and vamoos just like that? Dis boys no dey think of karma sha. sad sad sad sad sad sad
So you sef think someone would just abandon his business and flee cos of pregnancy? There is more to that story than just 4mim of instagram interview.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by tyup(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2020
FuckDaMods:

The north is useless stop trying to cajole the west to accept you people. Parasites grin

And who tf cares about the west

you think we do?
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by ishitinyourmouf: 3:59pm On May 11, 2020
Discombulator:

You're a very stupid human being, sometimes I wonder who raised people like you,see how you're talking about yoruba and igbo like Africans and Chinese, you're a degenerate.
your papa is more stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Says a woman rapper. cheesy What you're always doing in romance section baffles me, Your mates are in politics section but you chose to be frolicking around women. So, it isn't a surprise you utter that trash
cheesy cheesy cheesy u must be a yoruba cheesy cheesy cheesy
see as the thing just enter ur body cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Evercurious(f): 4:02pm On May 11, 2020
Proffdada:
Don't be quick to judge the man. She maybe a thirsty ho

Rubbish talk
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 11, 2020
oluwasegun007:

Don't try to provoke me in this koffi period... I've you date any yoruba before.
no vex cheesy..even for my tribe we get demons just like una cheesy.have u not heard women saying run away from ishan men because they are cunning cheesy.we collect small of una blood too cheesy
yoruba demon grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by duncun: 4:05pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 11, 2020
Proffdada:
Don't be quick to judge the man. She maybe a thirsty ho
he should look after the boy biko.very soon we will see one turkish halfcaste going to akure trying to locate his parental heritage cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 11, 2020
Ahmeduana:

No be large heart he get, he only buy MOLUE with passenger undecided undecided undecided
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 11, 2020
Igbo Amaka for the win. grin grin

My ex Akata told me that Igbo men are the devil. Hahahaha.

Cos I didn't subject myself to her foolishness, I'm the devil cheesy. Na for inside Sapele water dem born me. Warri nor dey carry last grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
he should look after the boy biko.very soon we will see one turkish halfcaste going to akure trying to locate his parental heritage cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

I am laughing hard. grin grin cheesy
This is why I browse Nairaland grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 11, 2020
pDudd:
Igbo Amaka for the win. grin grin

My ex Akata told me that Igbo men are the devil. Hahahaha.

Cos I didn't subject myself to her foolishness, I'm the devil cheesy. Na for inside Sapele water dem born me. Warri nor dey carry last grin
someone here was saying the igbo guy is looking after the woman cos he wan get im own share grin
u agree with such cheesy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 11, 2020
pDudd:

grin grin grin grin grin

I am laughing hard. grin grin cheesy
This is why I browse Nairaland grin
iyam telling u grin grin grin.if u want to laugh hard just enter romance section..very entertaining grin
u see many of these half caste from especially ukraine,russia and other eastern european countries going to naija searching for their dads grin..na like this e dey take start.very soon the child wey dis woman go born if im don grow he wil come to naija and put his searchlight on akure and ibadan searching for his daddy grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by KristaPretty(f): 4:19pm On May 11, 2020
How can you even let a yoruba man come close to you
Dirty gang of humans! angry angry angry angry

If you too vex, tear cloth.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
someone here was saying the igbo guy is looking after the woman cos he wan get im own share grin
u agree with such cheesy?

I agree. grin grin cheesy grin

All this oyinbo wey nor get sense, na tete Nigerian boiz go use dem play. Or you think say na one Yoruba half-caste that Igbo man come dis world come raise. Mtscheww. He go do hin own, japa after.

Nigerian boiz our own too much sef grin grin grin grin
We nor dey use eye see woman Waka. We my browse their program. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
no vex cheesy..even for my tribe we get demons just like una cheesy.have u not heard women saying run away from ishan men because they are cunning cheesy.we collect small of una blood too cheesy
yoruba demon grin

Ishan... Not una fault, una men sabi fine.

All Ishan I no fine well a.
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 11, 2020
pDudd:

I agree. grin grin cheesy grin

All this oyinbo wey nor get sense, na tete Nigerian boiz go use dem play. Or you think say na one Yoruba half-caste that Igbo man come dis world come raise. Mtscheww. He go do hin own, japa after.

Nigerian boiz our own too much sef grin grin grin grin
We nor dey use eye see woman Waka. We my browse their program. cheesy
wen we see fine woman na to nack remain grin.the child wey dat woman go born will look beautiful so i wonder why any dad will just run away not accepting responsibility cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
iyam telling u grin grin grin.if u want to laugh hard just enter romance section..very entertaining grin
u see many of these half caste from especially ukraine,russia and other eastern european countries going to naija searching for their dads grin..na like this e dey take start.very soon the child wey dis woman go born if im don grow he wil come to naija and put his searchlight on akure and ibadan searching for his daddy grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha. Different half-caste children browsing different parts of Nigeria looking for their daddies grin grin

Nigerian men sha. I can't blame these women. We too get sweet mouth. If Nigerian man toast you finish, you go forget your name grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 11, 2020
oluwasegun007:

Ishan... Not una fault, una men sabi fine.

All Ishan I no fine well a.
u know say edo ppl na offshoot of yoruba ppl? cheesy cheesy cheesy
so in terms dat stuff we dey behave like una cheesy.let any girl for naija know dat u be ishan guy and u go hear the stuff wey she go yarn grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 4:25pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
u know say edo ppl na offshoot of yoruba ppl? cheesy cheesy cheesy
so in terms dat stuff we dey behave like una cheesy.let any girl for naija know dat u be ishan guy and u go hear the stuff wey she go yarn grin

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
wen we see fine woman na to nack remain grin.the child wey dat woman go born will look beautiful so i wonder why any dad will just run away not accepting responsibility cheesy

Simple. Because nacking is one thing. Responsibility is another thing. The 2 nor dey join. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 11, 2020
pDudd:

Hahahahahaha. Different half-caste children browsing different parts of Nigeria looking for their daddies grin grin

Nigerian men sha. I can't blame these women. We too get sweet mouth. If Nigerian man toast you finish, you go forget your name grin
there was one ukranian halfcaste one time who is a DJ in ukranian.the guy come BBC saying he was looking for his nigerian dad..im even carry the picture of im dad as a young man cheesy.i follow the programme cheesy.do u know the guy came to naija cheesy...na so bros carry im dad picture dey flaunt am asking if anybody know this man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.he eventually tracked his dad"s family in one village in ibadan but he later found out his dad was late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 11, 2020
pDudd:

Simple. Because nacking is one thing. Responsibility is another thing. The 2 nor dey join. grin
guy if this kind woman born pickin i go accept oo.d pickin go fine wella cheesy cheesy
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
there was one ukranian halfcaste one time who is a DJ in ukranian.the guy come BBC saying he was looking for his nigerian dad..im even carry the picture of im dad as a young man cheesy.i follow the programme cheesy.do u know the guy came to naija cheesy...na so bros carry im dad picture dey flaunt am asking if anybody know this man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.he eventually tracked his dad"s family in one village in ibadan but he later found out his dad was late

Poor boy. Nigerian men nor dey use eye see woman.

At least the boy found closure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 11, 2020
pDudd:

Poor boy. Nigerian men nor dey use eye see woman.

At least the boy found closure.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.