Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) (86980 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 1:36am On May 11, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by RTSC: 2:59am On May 11, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
I am not Yoruba or Igbo but I can confidently say the woman must be one very dull woman because she only ended up jumping from a drum of fire to a tanker to fire.

The character of Igbo guys when it comes to woman and jealousy is really disgusting and you can hardly find any difference between the educated ones and the uneducated ones in this jealousy issue.
See as your mouth dey draw like okro.
And you be man o.
Shior.

I can understand your sentiment sha.

You come from a place where there is no difference between a married woman and a who're.
She can run away with any alhaji at anytime.
Where wives are married for kobo.

I wouldn't be too attached too.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Bobbyfreshhh: 3:12am On May 11, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

Stupidity is always in the Igbo blood. If you think am lying go are check how many people are loyal to a foolish ipob leader and you will realize the level of stupidity in the Igbo blood.

And if you believe the person you quoted is Igbo , The jokes on you

6 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by humilitypays(m): 7:31am On May 11, 2020
It is not a surprise anyway because records show that if you want a caring husband both at home or abroad, marry an Igbo man....he maybe struggling financially, but the little he makes must go to his wife and kids, he wouldn't mind starving while his wife and kids are well taken care of, that is the identity of an Igbo husband, though there are some exception.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by YorubaNinja: 7:44am On May 11, 2020
Alpha Male Yoruba Don! cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by one1prax(m): 11:19am On May 11, 2020
serious matter ooo. don't laugh

For 18k, get a website/blog. see signature to contact
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 11:20am On May 11, 2020
Some people will not be happy with this.

Igbo amaka grin

14 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by jericco1(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2020
That's good news.. maybe it was a contractual agreement.. there's more to it undecided
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:20am On May 11, 2020
Oya nah......Igbo Amaka Group of Companies.....where art thou?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:22am On May 11, 2020
some men can be so irresponsible grin smh
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by safarigirl(f): 11:22am On May 11, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a Bonafide igbo Man from Anambra State, i'm ashamed and disappointed that an igbo man could stoop so low to eating the left over's of a yorubaman. Is this not one of the reasons why yorubas disrespect us by addressing us as second fiddles? Of all the pretty, single women in turkey, the nice guy couldn't find anywhere to waste his money other that of a pussy overstretched by a Yorubaman, Fvcking Simp!!!
Why must we try to develop anything that has yoruba imprint? DISGUSTING!!

I know you can't afford data to watch the video, so, let me help your life

The Igbo man did not seep with her, he gave her a job and has been paying her salary. That is the help he rendered, I know many Nigerian men in Nigeria cannot imagine helping a woman without sleeping with her, but there are those who do good without collecting sex.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 11:22am On May 11, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

We musn't try to play saviour all the time. that's how we get repaid with ingratitude. The Yorubaman in question is a Nigerian not igbo, the woman is From turkey not igbo, And both of them are not biafrians, so how is it the iboman's business? Is the woman the first prostitute with a bastard child? why has the father christmas igboman not taking it upon himself to sort out the bills of all bastard children around the world? Because He must chop the left overs of a yorubaman. I Spit on his bald head

Aboki now speaking for igbos?

Oga, face front

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Zoroaster: 11:22am On May 11, 2020
Tribalism will end nairaland undecided
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by OsuIgboIpob: 11:23am On May 11, 2020
OSU-IGBO-IPOB...

Always eating our leftover grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Empty sheeest beaters

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by TheSourcerer: 11:23am On May 11, 2020
YorubaNinja:
Alpha Male Yoruba Don! cool
is he a Yoruba wolf now ?
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:23am On May 11, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a Bonafide igbo Man from Anambra State, i'm ashamed and disappointed that an igbo man could stoop so low to eating the left over's of a yorubaman. Is this not one of the reasons why yorubas disrespect us by addressing us as second fiddles? Of all the pretty, single women in turkey, the nice guy couldn't find anywhere to waste his money other that of a pussy overstretched by a Yorubaman, Fvcking Simp!!!
Why must we try to develop anything that has yoruba imprint? DISGUSTING!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Proffdada: 11:24am On May 11, 2020
Don't be quick to judge the man. She maybe a thirsty ho

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by ostarlink: 11:25am On May 11, 2020
Madam no vex na the same way we trusted them in 1967 but they ran away.

9 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by ledaman: 11:25am On May 11, 2020
Afonja

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 11:25am On May 11, 2020
Ardar:
The man that helped her did well, kudos to him. The lady said she named her son after the Igbo guy, I wonder what his name is.

As for Yorober men, hmmm!!

To be honest, most Yoruba boys now do this.

They sleep with ladies, impregnate tem then run.

I have several female friends and colleagues who are victims

20 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Zoroaster: 11:26am On May 11, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Igbos always taking Yoruba sloppy seconds...Just like Ojukwu had to wait for FFK to finish fvcking Bianca

grin grin na joke o! grin grin
Bastard you no watch the video.. Broke ass

18 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by safarigirl(f): 11:27am On May 11, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
I am not Yoruba or Igbo but I can confidently say the woman must be one very dull woman because she only ended up jumping from a drum of fire to a tanker to fire.

The character of Igbo guys when it comes to woman and jealousy is really disgusting and you can hardly find any difference between the educated ones and the uneducated ones in this jealousy issue.

She's not dating him, but thanks for your input. I think she would prefer a man who is jealous enough to not give her up, than one who will knock her up and run away.

29 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:27am On May 11, 2020
if you know you are here to read tribal e-fight...gather here let's sit on the fence and watch tribal fight..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2020
Chaiii....That man really got a functional preeq...

That was how one Suleiman from the North impregnated an American lady the other day.
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by opportunities12(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2020
This thread has been created by a bigot. Why the emphasis on Ondo man and Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2020
This woman has set Nairaland on fire today with Fuel and Gas

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2020
He who impregnates a lady and abandons her is a coward who cannot own up to his responsibility. Cowardice runs in their blood. Chest beaters.

8 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by eleko1: 11:28am On May 11, 2020
sad
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Iyipinua: 11:29am On May 11, 2020
You're just so stupid and filthy. From that video the Turkish lady said that Ibo guy is not sleeping with her, he is just a very kind hearted man. You pig manure, you can not think anything that is clean.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by MacDani(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2020
Lazy Nigerian youths

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:29am On May 11, 2020
safarigirl:

I know you can't afford data to watch the video, so, let me help your life

The Igbo man did not seep with her, he gave her a job and has been paying her salary. That is the help he rendered, I know Nigerian men in Nigeria cannot imagine helping a woman without sleeping with her, but there are those who do good without collecting sex.
I couldn't have said it any better. Bless you

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.