Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) (86965 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Ezennwa(m): 12:43pm On May 11, 2020
dalass:

Igbo men and Yoruba's ajekù be like 5&6!.. They love eating and cherishing Yoruba man's leftovers grin grin
hmm!

Yoruba Men Amaka grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by InlandTaipan84(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2020
Rgade:

Don't mind those yoruba men.
Many of them are morally debased.
Very casual and anyhow attitude towards sex, mostly vulgar in speech, you can see the shit they always vomit from their mouths here on Nairaland.
And their fetish for Igbo women is what I find particularly creepy.
The claimed affair FFK had with Bianca is still regarded by them as a milestone for yoruba men.
Most yoruba men have the mentality of black American men that are only good for gangs, prisons and very bad sexual behaviors.
In their mind they are alpha male...
In reality they are alpha fools

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:45pm On May 11, 2020
Mftivi:
The igbo guy that helped her is he not a Nigerian ? Do you know how many of them are out there, or are you a pro is seeking for help that you now know Nigerian men dont help without sleeping with a woman.
"Nigerian men inNigeria...."

I also added there are some who are different, but you are so eager to identify with those who collect sex for favors.
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by koyyess: 12:46pm On May 11, 2020
This fish brain white women haven't learnt any lesson yet. I don't know how they were able to give birth to inventors.

Perhaps, they should visit naira land to know more about the current mindset of this breed called negroes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by farem: 12:49pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
yoruba men i hail una cheesy
giving a woman belle and running does not tell well of u cheesy
the igbo guy has a large heart

Igbo men been dey keep bastard children since the day of shenacherubim!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Ezennwa(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2020
hmm!

Igbo men are Loving and Caring.
That's how we roll.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by winj: 12:52pm On May 11, 2020
Does anyone know the girls name and social media details?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Asour: 12:53pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I don't want to sound tribalistic but to be honest, most Yoruba boys now do this.

They sleep with ladies, impregnate tem then run.

I have several female friends and colleagues who are victims

Sad. But I hope you know that "most" means at least more than 50%.

So assuming there are 10 million Yoruba boys of "marriageable" status, then by your asserion, at least more than 5 million are guilty of this.

Some may think that I am being very petty by pointing out this unnecessary detail but in fact that's how petty /shallow it is for those Projecting this incident on a whole tribe — even though they can't give examples of 5000 men guilty of this to their knowledge.

Tribes don't ditch their offsprings, specific people do!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by winj: 12:53pm On May 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Igbo men are Loving and Caring.
That's how we roll.
Liar, IGBO men have sent hundreds of South African women with drugs to Asia after befriending them. Check it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 11, 2020
InlandTaipan84:

Most yoruba men have the mentality of black American men that are only good for gangs, prisons and very bad sexual behaviors.
You understand very well.
That is basically what their proud yoruba demon slogan is all about. Sexual depravity.
All of them claiming yoruba demons.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Ezennwa(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2020
winj:

Liar, IGBO men have sent hundreds of South African women with drugs to Asia after befriending them. Check it!
hmm!

I don't know what you're saying.
Na you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 11, 2020
A whole entire nation getting judged based on the action of one man? I’m an Ondo man and I will never do this to a woman. But I get called Afonja for what reason now?

Anyways, kudos to the bros that’s taking care of her now, I bet when he gets his visa he too go japa. that Turkish woman seems slow washing her dirty laundry out there like that face chatting with Blackson of all people.

Anyways the igbo people spitting racial vitriol here acting like you won the World Cup, remember your actions right now, and when you start experiencing the ramifications of your actions abeg no wail o, chop your koboko peacefully

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by winj: 1:00pm On May 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!
I don't know what you're saying.
Na you sabi.
Another one for you on how IGBO men treat women.
Mary Jane Veloso, a Philippines lady on death row in Indonesia was a mule for IGBO drug dealers (simply called West African Drug syndicate) -check their names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by winj: 1:06pm On May 11, 2020
Peace081:
This fight is between Yoruba n Igbo
No, it is about IGBO criminal atrocities around the world as it affects the remaining 82% of Nigerian tribes!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2020
one bad egg tarnishing our Yoruba brothers image.
issoright.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 11, 2020
safarigirl:

I know you can't afford data to watch the video, so, let me help your life

The Igbo man did not seep with her, he gave her a job and has been paying her salary. That is the help he rendered, I know many Nigerian men in Nigeria cannot imagine helping a woman without sleeping with her, but there are those who do good without collecting sex.
Don't mind the stingy illiterate, even with so many cheap data around, he still using free basic from mtn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Ezennwa(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2020
winj:

Another one for you on how IGBO men treat women.
Mary Jane Veloso, a Philippines lady on death row in Indonesia was a mule for IGBO drug dealers (simply called West African Drug syndicate) -check their names.

hmm!

Na you sabi.

All I know is that an Igbo man can starve just to make his wife and children comfortable.

Do you know why white Ladies prefer Igbo men to any black man? it's because Igbo men are loving and caring.

A white Lady that came to my place, ate FUFU just to impress my brother. who does that.

Igbo Men are the big deal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Eniolakiite(f): 1:14pm On May 11, 2020
This getting someone pregnant and absconding should be outdated by now.

mrsjoanalege:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIB6kTUnW5c

Another Turkish lady narrates how an Ondo man impregnated and abandoned her; says an Igbo man is now taking care of her

Another Turkish lady has shared her experience with a Nigerian man who impregnated her and disappeared.

In an Instalive live chat with popular comedian Michael Blackson, the lady disclosed that she used to work with the 42-year-old Ondo man who owns a business in Turkey. However after she got pregnant, she said the Ondo man disappeared.

She also disclosed that the Nigerian man who travelled down to Germany afterwards, married his first baby mama same month he got her pregnant. The Turkish lady said she named her baby after an Igbo man who helped her out her condition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by winj: 1:15pm On May 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!
Na you sabi.
All I know is that an Igbo man can starve just to make his wife and children comfortable.
Do you know why white Ladies prefer Igbo men to any black man? it's because Igbo men are loving and caring.
A white Lady that came to my place, ate FUFU just to impress my brother. who does that.
Igbo Men are the big deal
Yes, very big deal

IGBO love criminal tricks Australian woman to carry drugs
Precious Chineme Nwoko asked her to carry several local artefacts back home for her business.

An Australian mother who was found guilty of drug smuggling and thrown into a Cambodian jail for 23 years after she was duped in a love scam has been freed.
Yoshe Ann Taylor, 47, was on her way home from Cambodia in 2013 when police found about 2kg of heroin stitched into the lining of a backpack she was carrying.
She was sentenced to 23 years behind bars - a verdict that was upheld on appeal in 2016, but fresh evidence meant her case was reopened last year.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7008499/Australian-mother-smuggled-2kg-heroin-Cambodia-freed-six-years-prison-cell.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by FuckDaMods: 1:18pm On May 11, 2020
tyup:

Ur right but the North is not included sir
The north is useless stop trying to cajole the west to accept you people. Parasites grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 1:23pm On May 11, 2020
mrsjoanalege:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIB6kTUnW5c

Another Turkish lady narrates how an Ondo man impregnated and abandoned her; says an Igbo man is now taking care of her

Another Turkish lady has shared her experience with a Nigerian man who impregnated her and disappeared.

In an Instalive live chat with popular comedian Michael Blackson, the lady disclosed that she used to work with the 42-year-old Ondo man who owns a business in Turkey. However after she got pregnant, she said the Ondo man disappeared.

She also disclosed that the Nigerian man who travelled down to Germany afterwards, married his first baby mama same month he got her pregnant. The Turkish lady said she named her baby after an Igbo man who helped her out her condition.
the op and biatch are pathetic losers who are too lazy and slow in reasoning.. they are baggages to be dropped and picked up by scavengers who eat and sleep anywhere with anything..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by agadez007(m): 1:23pm On May 11, 2020
The Turkish woman should have known the difference between Naija ethnic groups,Most yorubas[At least in lagos) don't know what family value means,They keep pumping sperms into gullible females like bull and running away,later they think they are "Yoruba demon" or real Gee,A real Gee is someone who values family not one who runs away when Shit hits the fan
I know a Yoruba woman who birthed three Children for three different men,Kemi oluyolo is another example

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by OBku4(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2020
humilitypays:
It is not a surprise anyway because records show that if you want a caring husband both at home or abroad, marry an Igbo man....he maybe struggling financially, but the little he makes must go to his wife and kids, he wouldn't mind starving while his wife and kids are well taken care of, that is the identity of an Igbo husband, though there are some exception.
Bar man bring beer for my guy... Mortuary standard!!
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by FuckDaMods: 1:26pm On May 11, 2020
InlandTaipan84:

You very correct on you first paragraph.. I agree with you wholeheartedly. I have also noticed they mix easily with black Americans unlike igbo people. They even snitch on their fellow compatriots and also set them up, their backstabbing nature is forever in their DNA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2020
Seerade029:

Igbo (Omo Igbo, inu igbo ni e n gbe) Igbo (igbo ni wo n mu, grin, Igbo fi fa, ni ounje yii) Igbo (Ori kikan, le ma n fun baba yin, grin, ti e ba ti ji laaro)
grin
Seerade029:

Igbo (Omo Igbo, inu igbo ni e n gbe) Igbo (igbo ni wo n mu, grin, Igbo fi fa, ni ounje yii) Igbo (Ori kikan, le ma n fun baba yin, grin, ti e ba ti ji laaro)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by FuckDaMods: 1:28pm On May 11, 2020
winj:
Does anyone know the girls name and social media details?
So that u can go insult her for saying the truth about you people. undecided

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by enirock(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2020
Asour:

Sad. But I hope you know that "most" means at least more than 50%.

So assuming there are Yorubas are 10 million Yoruba boys of "marriageable" status, at least more than 5 million are guilty of this.

Some may think that I am being very petty by pointing out this unnecessary detail but in fact that's how petty /shallow it is for those Projecting this incident on a whole tribe — even though they can't give examples of 5000 men guilty of this to their knowledge.

Tribes don't ditch their offsprings, specific people do!

There's hope for my country... When I hear ppl like you, I am consoled. Thanks man. A many chooses to abandon and not his tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by iPresh4s(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2020
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by winj: 1:31pm On May 11, 2020
FuckDaMods:

So that u can go insult her for saying the truth about you people. undecided
So I can tell her she is at risk of being used to carry drugs by the IGBO guy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by FuckDaMods: 1:32pm On May 11, 2020
winj:

Yes, very big deal

IGBO love criminal tricks Australian woman to carry drugs
Precious Chineme Nwoko asked her to carry several local artefacts back home for her business.

An Australian mother who was found guilty of drug smuggling and thrown into a Cambodian jail for 23 years after she was duped in a love scam has been freed.
Yoshe Ann Taylor, 47, was on her way home from Cambodia in 2013 when police found about 2kg of heroin stitched into the lining of a backpack she was carrying.
She was sentenced to 23 years behind bars - a verdict that was upheld on appeal in 2016, but fresh evidence meant her case was reopened last year.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7008499/Australian-mother-smuggled-2kg-heroin-Cambodia-freed-six-years-prison-cell.html
If you talking about crime be sure to include Yorubers scamming activities.. If u want links now i will flood this thread with uncountable links. Hypocrites

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by FuckDaMods: 1:35pm On May 11, 2020
winj:

So I can tell her she is at risk of being used to carry drugs by the IGBO guy!
Okay.. Also tell her to do Thanksgiving in the church for not being dead with her head missing

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.