Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. (10916 Views)

Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 8:57am On May 20, 2020
meobizy:

Don’t flatter yourself.

Flatter? I find you disgusting. I'm not into bytches.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 8:59am On May 20, 2020
khia:

Flatter? I find you disgusting. I'm not into bytches.
...and yet you keep responding.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 9:05am On May 20, 2020
meobizy:

...and yet you keep responding.
I found you entertaining playing the dozens but then the bytch in you came out which is very boring. Stay off of my mentions and go and find a dick to ride.

Adios.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 9:06am On May 20, 2020
khia:

I found you entertaining playing the dozens but then the bytch in you came out which is very boring. Stay off of my mentions and go and find a dick to ride.

Adios.
Go fvck yourself, animal!
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 10:23am On May 20, 2020
meobizy :

Go fvck yourself, animal!

grin grin grin Did I strike a nerve?
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 10:35am On May 20, 2020
khia:

grin grin grin Did I strike a nerve?
You’re an inconsequential non-entity.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 10:38am On May 20, 2020
meobizy:

You’re an inconsequential non-entity.

Only a bytch would type such mess. There is no way you are a male.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 10:40am On May 20, 2020
khia:

Only a bytch would type such mess. There is no way you are a male.
Cretinous fvcktard.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 10:43am On May 20, 2020
meobizy:

Cretinous fvcktard.

grin grin grin Now you are using Sigamite lines. Pathetic!!
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 10:44am On May 20, 2020
khia:

grin grin grin Now you are using Sigamite lines. Pathetic!!
A non-erudite house slave, that’s what you are.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 10:50am On May 20, 2020
meobizy:

A non-erudite house slave, that’s what you are.
You are living in extreme poverty, waaay more poorer than any American slave. How's village life? Who turned off the lights? grin grin grin
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 11:32am On May 20, 2020
khia:

You are living in extreme poverty, waaay more poorer than any American slave. How's village life? Who turned off the lights? grin grin grin
Infecund troglodyte.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Bettie1: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
[quote author=purples25 post=89461932]I've spent some good portion of my life giving all to my erm, love. I didn't have much, but I gave all my money and stuff. It still didn't work out.

A guy being broke does not make him an angel and doesn't mean he deserves you. At the end of the day, he will leave for greener pastures and a woman who NEEDS him, a woman who makes him feel like a MAN. This is that woman that probably never worked or suffered with him, the one that just looks pretty and has her hand out for money. For staying there and managing, you become his masculine partner, a work mule

The truth is bitter. Truth is everything you put up there, OP. So hypergamy and co. really works. Keep up the teaching abeg.[/quote

I copied this to my mind
Thanks for this pieces

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup / My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.