Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. (10915 Views)

Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by purples25(f): 1:31pm On May 12, 2020
jimyjames:

Let the both care for each other financially emotionally spiritually that's what love is

You can tell me men love are respects proustites cause they buy sex from them and take them to the best places to enjoy with them

They do. They love and respect prostitutes. Well doesn't mean a woman should become one. But she needs to expect something. Broke men don't want to do nothing, except you show that you are not there for free.

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Genset: 1:34pm On May 12, 2020
purples25:
grin
Lol these guys that want to kill a woman with suffering have come. Okay, then men are also body diggers. I have never seen a woman who is less attractive say 'Manage with my current looks and age, when things get better, we will enjoy my beauty' and a guy will agree. The men always go for what they want, they get list and preferences.

But if a woman chooses, she is a LovePeddler.

Let me tell you the real truth, you will suffer with him, ask him for nothing, and he will ridicule you! You will be a foot mat that he rubs mud on!

Any guy that wants to summersault should do so! I'm only returning the savagery you guys lash out with here!

My dear don't listen to them. They know the truth buh only try to fool the gullible girls that will fall for the cheap scam of let's build together'. Girls listen ' A man will never value u if u don't make him spend on you'. If a man willingly spends on u, it is either he loves u or just paying for sex. Use ur brain to decipher the difference. I have been there, done it all. I once dated a broke guy who I spent well on. But it ended in tears. The relationship of one year plus ended with him telling his friends and all that I was cheap because I gave him sex. Relationships in the country are highly transactional ; this is the truth. A guy rich will never approach an average or ugly-looking girl for relationship because he has the money to take care of her needs and in most cases, a poor will never a slay queen for a relationship because he can't afford it. The only a rich man needs from his partner is beauty , sex and respect

4 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Genset: 1:40pm On May 12, 2020
purples25:

So because we said the man should contribute, now means that the woman is not doing anything, that is the meaning of you giving money? Omo, i think i have explained this thing to you, but you want to look at it in a one sided way. Nobody said the woman will not bring value.

Yes, men do prefer those women that bring only sex and collect money. They treat them better than the woman that waits patiently for whatever he can bring.

My dear, keep preaching . I learnt the hard way. The only way to chop a guy money is to be a slay queen. Periodtt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by jimyjames(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2020
purples25:

They do. They love and respect prostitutes. Well doesn't mean a woman should become one. But she needs to expect something. Broke men don't want to do nothing, except you show that you are not there for free.

When I say 50/50 I'm not talking to only women a man who adds no value to a woman's life than sex should be dumped same goes for a woman

Love is a union between two people who equally love each other and want the best for each other, the two are each others strength , where the man is weak the woman might be strong in that area to help , where the woman is weak the man might be strong that area to help , we Africans don't understand love and we got it all wrong right from our ancestors

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by purples25(f): 1:43pm On May 12, 2020
Genset:

My dear don't listen to them. They know the truth buh only try to fool the gullible girls that will fall for the cheap scam of let's build together'. Girls listen ' A man will never value u if u don't make him spend on you'. If a man willingly spends on u, it is either he loves u or just paying for sex. Use ur brain to decipher the difference. I have been there, done it all. I once dated a broke guy who I spent well on. But it ended in tears. The relationship of one year plus ended with him telling his friends and all that I was cheap because I gave him sex. Relationships in the country are highly transactional ; this is the truth. A guy rich will never approach an average or ugly-looking girl for relationship because he has the money to take care of her needs and in most cases, a poor will never a slay queen for a relationship because he can't afford it. The only a rich man needs from his partner is beauty , sex and respect

I console you dear. We need to think of the future. A guy that is broke but loves you will at least do some things. Here we are demanding the barest minimum, and for that we get called names. He doesn't try for you today, he will never try for you in life. I've seen it with my two eyes.

Last last he will tell you thank you. Tomorrow when he is rich, you will see a fresh, fair, pretty young Igbo( no offense) girl on his fb account. All the pictures and places he never took you to, na so so post you go dey see for fb. Them go chop chicken, chop meat, go clubbing, swimming. Introduction, marriage, lavish one. Then you will know they are not angels. And i bet you, that other woman never suffered. She saw a rich man and went for him.

4 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by 21cents: 1:52pm On May 12, 2020
Eyeness:
pls go and hustle.
Goodbye

so he should hustle just for your sake ABI? dey there dey wait free monies all the time.

you have no skills, no handwork and you expect me to respect you or be giving you my money like charity just because you're a woman? I only give to girls that knows how to work their ass off to take care of themselves. what I give is just jara to compensate her for being resourceful and bieng busy with herself.

as a matter of fact I don't have problem giving money to these kind of ladies cos one way or another, she knows how to maximize profit with it and not these dumb girls around who only worry about makeups eyeslashes, handbags and praying to jam a money bag she can heap her lazy entitled ass on.

God forbid I settle with a lady that doesn't know what making money feels like, what happens if I die untimely and I have kids already with her? she'd just look on while my kids become a menace to society due to lack of finance.

dey there dey misyarn about spending money on you shogbo? no go hustle. you're on a long thing.

8 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Premiumwriter: 2:32pm On May 12, 2020
LovelyDude:
Big trash ���
thank you.

The trash is so big, we'll need two trailers to pack them to the dumping site.

Op you're not serious. Na the type of una de encourage these girls to see relationships as hustling instead of mutual love, care and support.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Newbielearner(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2020
jimyjames:

When I say 50/50 I'm not talking to only women a man who adds no value to a woman's life than sex should be dumped same goes for a woman

Love is a union between two people who equally love each other and want the best for each other, the two are each others strength , where the man is weak the woman might be strong in that area to help , where the woman is weak the man might be strong that area to help , we Africans don't understand love and we got it all wrong right from our ancestors

Bro, I think I and you are both wrong for visiting this thread. I think the topic depicts that's for ladies only.
However, I think you and I were curious. So we visited.
I wasn't disappointed to see what I saw. Op was constantly using the word "spend." The word "invest" never occurred to her.
Who wants to harbour unproductive liability in a human vessel?
Someone with a creative mind would not have to ask before you invest in her ideas. If you spend on her, it should be by choice not the usual send me this and that.

If you want someone spending on you, he'll be spending on others as well, and wouldn't worry about how you feel when he does what he does to what he buys, not what he invests in. Some ladies no this. So they stun you by rejecting some of these things. Otherwise, in the end you'll end up a single mother.

You should know bro, the right woman that understands your ideology would come your way. Not the typical Nigerian lady that turns a billionaire to a millionaire.

Some Nigerian ladies are actually the best. They make you feel like they have a plan. How they even go as far as going against your business competitors, ask you how something even you have forgotten about played out. How they just blend with your life and make you even want to grow better.

The onos is on us to keep filtering through and avoiding leeches. A virtuous woman is hard to find. But when you do, you should know God has favoured you, and invest in her, pet her, and be faithful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Eyeness: 3:57pm On May 12, 2020
21cents:

so he should hustle just for your sake ABI? dey there dey wait free monies all the time.

you have no skills, no handwork and you expect me to respect you or be giving you my money like charity just because you're a woman? I only give to girls that knows how to work their ass off to take care of themselves. what I give is just jara to compensate her for being resourceful and bieng busy with herself.

as a matter of fact I don't have problem giving money to these kind of ladies cos one way or another, she knows how to maximize profit with it and not these dumb girls around who only worry about makeups eyeslashes, handbags and praying to jam a money bag she can heap her lazy entitled ass on.

God forbid I settle with a lady that doesn't know what making money feels like, what happens if I die untimely and I have kids already with her? she'd just look on while my kids become a menace to society due to lack of finance.

dey there dey misyarn about spending money on you shogbo? no go hustle. you're on a long thing.
If you want to drive a point across, please do so logically, without sounding crass or rudely making assumptions on my persona and character.

It is your opinion and you are entitled to your truth, but please type it across so you at least sound like a decent human being. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by jimyjames(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2020
Newbielearner:

Bro, I think I and you are both wrong for visiting this thread. I think the topic depicts that's for ladies only.
I wasn't disappointed to see what I saw. Op was constantly using the word "spend." The word "invest" never occurred to her.
Someone with a creative mind would not have to ask before you invest in her ideas. If you spend on her, it should be by choice not the usual send me this and that.

If you want someone spending on you, he'll be spending on others as well, and wouldn't worry about how you feel when he does what he does to what he buys, not what he invests in. Some ladies no this. So they stun you by rejecting some of these things. Otherwise, in the end you'll end up a single mother.

You should know bro, the right woman that understands your ideology would come your way. Not the typical Nigerian lady that turns a billionaire to a millionaire.

Some Nigerian ladies are actually the best. They make you feel like they have a plan. How they even go as far as going against your business competitors, ask you how something even you have forgotten about played out. How they just blend with your life and make you even want to grow better.

The onos is on us to keep filtering through and avoiding leeches. A virtuous woman is hard to find. But when you do, you should know God has favoured you, and invest in her, pet her, and be faithful.

You made all the points bro thats all I was trying to point out

2 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Eyeness: 4:08pm On May 12, 2020
Newbielearner:

spend and invest. All euphemisms for the same term, putting money and resources where you see value. I just used the simpler word out of the two. I am not after political correctness.

I am not surprised by your response either, resorting to cheap blackmail and shaming telling ladies " you'll end up single at 30" "you'll end up a single mother" is no longer effective.

My threads give ladies the hard facts and the skills they need if they want to navigate the dating and relationship waters and come out with the best of both worlds.

Who says the ladies I speak to do not have a plan? Or are not virtuous? Women add value to men by simply being in their lives because they are multipliers. If the women you come across are giving you crap, it is most likely because crap is all you have to offer in the first place.

We don't want men who are all talk and no action, who can easily promise love but can't invest/spend on our business or our futures.

Women are not the liability, broke men are.

I encourage you to keep filtering leeches, since you were already anaemic to begin with.

Isn't it funny how the men that have come to this thread all make claims of having cash??

5 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Eyeness: 4:13pm On May 12, 2020
purples25:

I console you dear. We need to think of the future. A guy that is broke but loves you will at least do some things. Here we are demanding the barest minimum, and for that we get called names. He doesn't try for you today, he will never try for you in life. I've seen it with my two eyes.

Last last he will tell you thank you. Tomorrow when he is rich, you will see a fresh, fair, pretty young Igbo( no offense) girl on his fb account. All the pictures and places he never took you to, na so so post you go dey see for fb. Them go chop chicken, chop meat, go clubbing, swimming. Introduction, marriage, lavish one. Then you will know they are not angels. And i bet you, that other woman never suffered. She saw a rich man and went for him.
70% of Nigerians are poor, and a number of them are broke men holding on to the pipe dream that they will be rich tomorrow.

It's 2020, we are still waiting for all of you to blow since 2008. But asking women to jeopardize their futures on your dream is pure selfishness.

7 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by ccffwx: 4:28pm On May 12, 2020
Eyeness:
70% of Nigerians are poor, and a number of them are broke men holding on to the pipe dream that they will be rich tomorrow.

It's 2020, we are still waiting for all of you to blow since 2008. But asking women to jeopardize their futures on your dream is pure selfishness.

All you've said is the truth. An old man whose children were all grown and had nothing to pretend about confided in me that these men know what they were doing and would constantly take advantage of gullible women. Even some of these women know some of these things you have typed but will keep at it. Very real article.

6 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by 21cents: 4:30pm On May 12, 2020
Eyeness:
If you want to drive a point across, please do so logically, without sounding crass or rudely making assumptions on my persona and character.

It is your opinion and you are entitled to your truth, but please type it across so you at least sound like a decent human being. Thank you.

ignore the way I wrote and pay attention to the points raised.

the original post constructed by you has given me more than enough peek into your character and persona, so I'm definitely not making the assumptions myself.

3 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Eyeness: 4:31pm On May 12, 2020
ccffwx:

All you've said is the truth. An old man whose children were all grown and had nothing to pretend about confided in me that these men know what they were doing and would constantly take advantage of gullible women. Even some of these women know some of these things you have typed but will keep at it. Very real article.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Eyeness: 4:33pm On May 12, 2020
21cents:

ignore the way I wrote and pay attention to the points raised.

the original post constructed by you has given me more than enough peek into your character and persona, so I'm definitely not making the assumptions myself.
very interesting how you claim to know me by reading just one post.

If you can't make your message presentable, then we could discuss like mature adults. Have a wonderful day

3 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by onyegwu(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2020
Genset:

Women all over the world are empowering them selves and liberating them selves you still choose to become a slave to a man with just ur beauty, sex and respect who did this to you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Martinez39s(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2020
grin What's the need for this topic? Is it motivated by my topic? If you like a rich man, go for a rich man. Red pill men are not bothered by your choice, we don't just care. Even if all women start shunning redpill men, we wouldn't be bothered. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Genset: 5:39pm On May 12, 2020
onyegwu:
Women all over the world are empowering them selves and liberating them selves you still choose to become a slave to a man with just ur beauty, sex and respect who did this to you?

And who told u that am not empowered ?

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by onyegwu(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2020
Genset:

And who told u that am not empowered ?
If you are then champion women empowerment and not one servitude, dependent ideology you mentioned. Once a woman is empowered the next thing is to search for true love from an equally empowered partner not necessarily super rich but one that is ready to work and earn a living with love at the centre you would see your selves doing well in all ramifications. And not this leeching attitude the op is trying to sell to you ladies. I as a person I don't encourage leeching from anyone be it male or female both should contribute and make it work. The men that are made are few and you can not continue to wait for when you will get one because you might wait for a longer time and might not be lucky enough to land one.

3 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Genset: 6:07pm On May 12, 2020
onyegwu:
If you are then champion women empowerment and not one servitude, dependent ideology you mentioned. Once a woman is empowered the next thing is to search for true love from an equally empowered partner not necessarily super rich but one that is ready to work and earn a living with love at the centre you would see your selves doing well in all ramifications. And not this leeching attitude the op is trying to sell to you ladies. I as a person I don't encourage leeching from anyone be it male or female both should contribute and make it work. The men that are made are few and you can not continue to wait for when you will get one because you might wait for a longer time and might not be lucky enough to land one.

Don't bother about me dear . I like them rich and I already got myself one from Enugu. I love being taken care of by my man. It makes him look so handsome to me.

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by onyegwu(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2020
Genset:

Don't bother about me dear . I like them rich and I already got myself one from Enugu. I love being taken care of by my man. It makes him look so handsome to me.
Getting a rich guy is good but women empowerment is much more better. It emancipate you from any form of slavery.

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
mmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Eyeness: 7:33pm On May 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin What's the need for this topic? Is it motivated by my topic? If you like a rich man, go for a rich man. Red pill men are not bothered by your choice, we don't just care. Even if all women start shunning redpill men, we wouldn't be bothered. grin
what topic is that?

I mentioned your name because you are one of the noisemakers on this platform. Not necessarily because I take an active interest in your content

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Eyeness: 7:34pm On May 12, 2020
Genset:

The way it should be.

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Martinez39s(m): 7:43pm On May 12, 2020
onyegwu:
Getting a rich guy is good but women empowerment is much more better. It emancipate you from any form of slavery.
Forget all these women empowerment, and swallow the redpill. All women, even the feminist, ultimately want a man's money to belong to both husband (boyfriend) and wife (girlfriend) while the wife's (girlfriend's) money is hers alone. The so called true love you hear about and have been brought up to believe doesn't exist; it's a scam that exists only in the minds of men. Women only love you for what you can provide; they see you as disposable utilities, and they are looking for a man that will spend on them not the one with whom they will "build together." There is no point arguing; a tiger will never eat grass.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by onyegwu(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
Forget all these women empowerment, and swallow the redpill. All women, even the feminist, ultimately want a man's money to belong to both husband (boyfriend) and wife (girlfriend) while the wife's (girlfriend's) money is hers alone. The so called true love you hear about and have been brought up to believe doesn't exist; it's a scam that exists only in the minds of men. Women only love you for what you can provide; they see you as disposable utilities, and they are looking for a man that will spend on them not the one with whom they will "build together." There is no point arguing; a tiger will never eat grass.
And what you can provide does not necessarily mean only material things. You as a man the onions is on you. Never put your self in a position where the woman will see her money as her own. And there is nothing wrong to give a woman ur money even if she is working as long as occasionally she does same to u it is called appreciating one another. If Dangote does anything for you today u as a person try and replicate it even if it is an orange u give to him he will be glad to receive it from u. Lastly, I repeat woman empowerment will save them a lot of troubles from their men partners. And not all women see their money as theirs. A lot of women are doing stuffs for their homes and thereby keeping the men on check in a way which for me is a win win situation.

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Martinez39s(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2020
onyegwu:
And what you can provide does not necessarily mean only material things. You as a man the onions is on you. Never put your self in a position where the woman will see her money as her own. And there is nothing wrong to give a woman ur money even if she is working as long as occasionally she does same to u it is called appreciating one another. If Dangote does anything for you today u as a person try and replicate it even if it is an orange u give to him he will be glad to receive it from u. Lastly, I repeat woman empowerment will save them a lot of troubles from their men partners. And not all women see their money as theirs. A lot of women are doing stuffs for their homes and thereby keeping the men on check in a way which for me is a win win situation.
Okay.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 9:32pm On May 12, 2020
purples25:
grin
Lol these guys that want to kill a woman with suffering have come. Okay, then men are also body diggers. I have never seen a woman who is less attractive say 'Manage with my current looks and age, when things get better, we will enjoy my beauty' and a guy will agree. The men always go for what they want, they get list and preferences.

But if a woman chooses, she is a LovePeddler.

Let me tell you the real truth, you will suffer with him, ask him for nothing, and he will ridicule you! You will be a foot mat that he rubs mud on!

Any guy that wants to summersault should do so! I'm only returning the savagery you guys lash out with here!

Point of correction - you don't need to surfer with any man because you aren't doing any better too, you are also surfering else you won't date him in the first place. Neither are you doing a man a favour by dating him when he is broke nor will you force a rich guy to date you.
You can only give a rich guy green light and it is up to him to woo you after which he can do chop and clean mouth, abi how many ladies will he marry?
Funny enough, the biggest favour you can do a broke or poor guy is not to date him. It will relive him of financial stress and pressures and he if he is wise, will live the best life can give him at his level.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by onyegwu(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2020
Eyeness:
spend and invest. All euphemisms for the same term, putting money and resources where you see value. I just used the simpler word out of the two. I am not after political correctness.

I am not surprised by your response either, resorting to cheap blackmail and shaming telling ladies " you'll end up single at 30" "you'll end up a single mother" is no longer effective.

My threads give ladies the hard facts and the skills they need if they want to navigate the dating and relationship waters and come out with the best of both worlds.

Who says the ladies I speak to do not have a plan? Or are not virtuous? Women add value to men by simply being in their lives because they are multipliers. If the women you come across are giving you crap, it is most likely because crap is all you have to offer in the first place.

We don't want men who are all talk and no action, who can easily promise love but can't invest/spend on our business or our futures.

I encourage you to keep filtering leeches, since you were already anaemic to begin with.

Isn't it funny how the men that have come to this thread all make claims of having cash??
Men have been spending everything they have for women right from time immemorial even the one you call broke also has something he has offer at a point. The men know longer want to be those things or if I would say fools anymore. But all you do now is turn around and call them broke are you not also guilty of the shaming and calling of names that you frown against? Stop waiting for who will spend on u. You have brain, hand and leg. Blood is flowing through ur body so work and earn your dignity. The men are human beings like you who have to navigate through a lot so leave them and face ur self. You can go on a voyage for the kind of men you want is your choice and no one cares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Newbielearner(m): 10:51pm On May 12, 2020
Eyeness:

To effectively deny your dumbness and allergy to creative reasoning, tag where I mentioned "single at 30". You don't have to add to or twist words to remain relevant. Keep looking for followers with nothing exemplary about you.

By the way, I can't remember quoting an attention seeker. I have quoted you to give you your deserved reply. Don't quote me again. I don't have time for people like you. Replying at 10:52 is cutting from my movie time. Peace out!

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Newbielearner(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2020
onyegwu:
Men have been spending everything they have for women right from time immemorial even the one you call broke also has something he has offer at a point. The men know longer want to be those things or if I would say fools anymore. But all you do now is turn around and call them broke are you not also guilty of the shaming and calling of names that you frown against? Stop waiting for who will spend on u. You have brain, hand and leg. Blood is flowing through ur body so work and earn your dignity. The men are human beings like you who have to navigate through a lot so leave them and face ur self. You can go on a voyage for the kind of men you want is your choice and no one cares.

People like them keep claiming there's a glass ceiling. Yet we see great women leading the startup stats in Lagos, West Africa, Germany, etc. And 90% of them have good homes and are in healthy relationships.
It's amazing someone would just pop out advocating for some people to be spending on you. Only God rains on the good and the wicked. If you're parasitic, you deserved to be purged out!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup / My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.