Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. (10919 Views)

Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 11:29pm On May 16, 2020
khia:

I realize that you are under a lot of stress trying to take care of your 10 kids by 10 different Mama's but that's the price you pay for being such an irresponsible man who.re.
On one hand you say I twerk for men, on another you say I have ten kids from ten women. Akata, which is it? Make up your mind.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 1:17am On May 17, 2020
meobizy:

On one hand you say I twerk for men, on another you say I have ten kids from ten women. Akata, which is it? Make up your mind.

You're obviously bi-sexual, who.re.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 10:32am On May 17, 2020
khia:

You're obviously bi-sexual, who.re.
Dirty, motherfucking akata! Your type is unneeded here. You’re a foul-mouthed uncultured thing who’s headed for prison in the near future.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 8:31pm On May 17, 2020
meobizy:

Dirty, motherfucking akata! Your type is unneeded here. You’re a foul-mouthed uncultured thing who’s headed for prison in the near future.

LMAO grin grin grin You came to my mentions with that Tyrone bullshit and when I turned the table on you, just like the typical Nigerian you can't take it. For future reference remember this....**Don't Dish Out What YOU Can't Take** grin grin grin

It looks like I struck a nerve. grin
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. grin
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 8:32pm On May 17, 2020
khia:

LMAO grin grin grin You came to my mentions with that Tyrone bullshit and when I turned the table on you, just like the typical Nigerian you can't take it. For future reference remember this....**Don't Dish Out What YOU Can't Take** grin grin grin
That's what she said.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 8:38pm On May 17, 2020
meobizy:

Oh I forgot, is this what your lame ass call culture? You can keep your sorry backwards culture, who does it benefit, not even you?grin
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 8:45pm On May 17, 2020
meobizy:

That's what she said.

Stop being a sensitive bytch and learn from it.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 1:42am On May 18, 2020
khia:

Stop being a sensitive bytch and learn from it.
What’s your onlyfans account name again? I hear that’s your latest strategy to catch a new baby daddy.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 1:54am On May 18, 2020
meobizy:

What’s your onlyfans account name again? I hear that’s your latest strategy to catch a new baby daddy.
No, you shouldn't volunteer to be another sperm donor, you don't even take care of the 10 crumb snatchers you already have.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 2:37am On May 18, 2020
khia:

No, you shouldn't volunteer to be another sperm donor, you don't even take care of the 10 crumb snatchers you already have.
I will want nothing to do with a hood rat whose being around the block multiple times. My body’s a temple. STDs are not my thing.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 3:02am On May 18, 2020
meobizy:

I will want nothing to do with a hood rat whose being around the block multiple times. My body’s a temple. STDs are not my thing.
Yeah I agree you should stay away from the hood rats and continue knocking up your village rats. Please stop spreading your infected sperm around and creating re.tarded rug rats.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 3:07am On May 18, 2020
khia:
Yeah I agree you should stay away from the hood rats and continue knocking up your village rats. Please stop spreading your infected sperm around and creating re.tarded rug rats.
...and yet you wonder why you can’t find a man.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 3:45am On May 18, 2020
meobizy:
...and yet you wonder why you can’t find a man.
I don't know where you got the idea that I don't have a man but you are wrong. grin
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 8:44pm On May 18, 2020
khia:
I don't know where you got the idea that I don't have a man but you are wrong. grin
Your mama is so fat that school kids mistake her for a bus.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 12:58am On May 19, 2020
meobizy:

Your mama is so fat that school kids mistake her for a bus.
So you want to play the dozens ok.

As for your mother...She is so fat people mistake her for the equator. grin

......Your mother is so black when she walks into a room people ask *Who turned off the lights? grin

If you look up the word UGLY in the dictionary*There will be a picture of your mama* grin

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 1:14am On May 19, 2020
khia:
So you want to play the dozens ok.

As for your mother...She is so fat people mistake her for the equator. grin

......Your mother is so black when she walks into a room people ask *Who turned off the lights? grin

If you look up the word UGLY in the dictionary*There will be a picture of your mama* grin
Your mother’s coochie is so loose she can accommodate an aeroplane.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 1:50am On May 19, 2020
meobizy:

Your mother’s coochie is so loose she can accommodate an aeroplane.

Your mama is so ugly her psychiatrist makes her lay face down on the couch. grin

Your mama is so fat she's on both sides of the family. grin

Your mama is so fat there are 5 men inside of her right now. grin

Your mama is so old she owes Moses money. grin

Your mama is so fat she was born on the 3th 4th and the 5th of May. grin
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 2:29am On May 19, 2020
khia:

Your mama is so ugly her psychiatrist makes her lay face down on the couch. grin

Your mama is so fat she's on both sides of the family. grin

Your mama is so fat there are 5 men inside of her right now. grin

Your mama is so old she owes Moses money. grin

Your mama is so fat she was born on the 3th 4th and the 5th of May. grin
Your mama is so heavy she sank the Titanic.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 2:38am On May 19, 2020
meobizy:

Your mama is so heavy she sunk the Titanic.

LMAO grin Good one. I gotta go, I will continue the dozens later.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 12:44am On May 20, 2020
khia:

LMAO grin Good one. I gotta go, I will continue the dozens later.
Send nudes, ya donkey!
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 3:53am On May 20, 2020
meobizy:

Send nudes, ya donkey!
I don't send nudes and especially not to a jackass like you.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 8:25am On May 20, 2020
khia:
I don't send nudes and especially not to a jackass like you.
I know you will if I was in prison.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 8:30am On May 20, 2020
meobizy:

I know you will if I was in prison.
I Know that you are used to your 10 baby Mama's doing all kinds of freaky things while you were in prison so the next time you are there have them send you the nudes.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 8:35am On May 20, 2020
khia:

I Know that you are used to your 10 baby Mama's doing all kinds of freaky things while you were in prison so the next time you are there have them send you the nudes.
I know you’re built like Shamu the whale. It’s the only reason you’re here. Regular attractive females are busy dating while you’re here searching for a 90 Day Fiancé.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 8:40am On May 20, 2020
meobizy:

I know you’re built like Shamu the whale. It’s the only reason you’re here. Regular attractive females are busy dating while you’re here searching for a 90 Day Fiancé.

Why would I want a loser like you? If I wanted a Nigerian man I would have married the one I dated. You guys are over emotional, sensitive and needy. I'm here for fun and entertainment. grin
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 8:40am On May 20, 2020
khia:

Why would I want any of you losers. If I wanted a Nigerian man I would have married the one I dated. You guys are over emotional and needy. I'm here for fun and entertainment. grin
Liar.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 8:44am On May 20, 2020
meobizy:

Liar.

Prove it girl.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 8:47am On May 20, 2020
khia:

Prove it girl.
You’re here, aren’t you? That’s more than enough proof. It’s also the reason you reply every male poster, hoping to catch a Nigerian prince. Your kind is worthless and the enlightened know it. I just blame the street boys who litter here because they aren’t wise to the animalistic ways of akatas.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 8:49am On May 20, 2020
meobizy:

You’re here, aren’t you? That’s more than enough proof. It’s also the reason you reply every male poster, hoping to catch a Nigerian prince. Your kind is worthless and the enlightened know it. I just blame the street boys who litter here because they aren’t wise to the animalistic ways of akatas.
The only thing you proved is your ignorance. There's no such thing as a Nigerian prince, more like frogs.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 8:51am On May 20, 2020
khia:

The only thing you proved is your ignorance.
Hmm, projecting now, are we? Don’t forget you’ve posted almost three thousand comments reeking of what you accuse me of. The pot just met the kettle.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 8:52am On May 20, 2020
meobizy:

Hmm, projecting now, are we? Don’t forget you’ve posted almost three thousand comments reeking of what you accuse me of. The pot just met the kettle.
Wow!!! You need to get over your obsession with me girl
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by meobizy(f): 8:55am On May 20, 2020
khia:

Wow!!! You need to get over your obsession with me girl
Don’t flatter yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message / Penny Lover! / "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.