Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! (74054 Views)

My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me / “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady / A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by babyfaceafrica: 6:58am On May 15, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Wetin ritualist want carry that kind human being do sef. She is useless

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by swaz(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2020
Fabricated story.....
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2020
Them don use this one head play table tennis. I don't like dull guys.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by larryking540: 6:58am On May 15, 2020
AreaFada2:
Na Super story. Who dey mumu like this these days?
If even 25% of the story is true, OP you need deliverance because na ogbanje queen dey on top your matter. shocked

Do you think very handsome guys who marry average looking girls na fool? Most have dated many fine girls for choosing a wife.

Is this the kind of girl that will stick with you if you hit a financial rough patch, this serial cheat? shocked

Baba ,some guys day like dis ooo,,,,
For outside they fit day make mouth oo,but for inside room ,they be like mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by PROPHETmichael: 7:00am On May 15, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!

In Asari Dokubo voice...You think say you dey wise coz you studied abroad? You are a mumu man.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Hisxlency01: 7:02am On May 15, 2020
If you dont make plans on how to recover part of the house rent, you will find it difficult to forgive yourself

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Lugianostar(m): 7:02am On May 15, 2020
Is your name Mongo Park? Because it is in their usual character to be played as such!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by asorodayo1: 7:03am On May 15, 2020
Until you are buried alive before you give your self brain.oloriburuku Mugun . Give peoples that's in need of money.
AskProf:

Pls, I need just 40,000naira. It would be a huge relief to me.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Unrated900(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2020
All this small
Small
Boys coming here to disturb us
When you were busy knacking no one knows.
Why all the posting here
My girl friend is this my girl friend is that
Better you go and date mature women instead of this sick and broke out girls
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by DADAYO5: 7:07am On May 15, 2020
I am very sure your immediate family members will be happy if you spend all of that on them.

Be guided!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by kpajie1: 7:07am On May 15, 2020
mugu otu
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Adekaka12345: 7:08am On May 15, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!

Bro, can you please not pay for anything? Can you think of things that you need and unable to buy? Buy things for yourself and make yourself happy instead. I am talking from experience oooo. Don't love foolishly
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by wizod(m): 7:09am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

"That was one smart decision I made, I did it in my name"
tell the landlord to refund you six months rent that you'll live for only six months. Tell him to look for another person dat will pack in immediately after d expiration of dat six months, then when dat happens, her eyes will clear.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Futurejoy(f): 7:10am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
I dated a psychopath some years back and the experience was just traumatic but I have gotten over it. Just act like you sow a seed into her life
and call it quit. She cheated on you twice and after you forgave her she went ahead to distribute her number cos of trying to raise house rent and she probably slept with them plus she is threatening violence. Just break up and get your sanity back, her home has influenced her and nothing can change her unless she decides to change. You don’t want to be a scapegoat like the ones we read in news about a angry lover. She is not worth your stress and sacrifice one bit.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by ValentineLALA(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2020
I keep telling people that after Devil Na WOMEN!
Bruh ya have done enough as a human but it’s unfortunately she doesn’t worth it. My advice is ya should RUN for your dear LIFE and come thank me later.

There was is a girl I have been seeing since this lockdown, (met her via FB) last week we had a little misunderstanding then three days ago I called to make peace with her but she refused to pick up. I called and called and called but still yet the Bitch refused to pick then I decided to let it go, yesterday Noon I was drinking with my buddies when she messaged me via FB but I couldn’t read due to the kind of place I was at that time. So she called but I picked and told her that I can’t talk here and she asked me to at least check my messages and see what she sent. My brothers I finally checked the messages to my surprise Bitch was asking me for money and that it’s important I should transfer the money to her immediately I was like WTF? Well I never did that because I’m not a fool, so last night I returned home took my bath then came on here to read only for me to see someone posted about what he went through in the name of marriage what his wife did to him till he decided to move out and Gods so kind he got a good job in Lekki with apartment. After reading the man’s stories bruh I decided never to have anything to do with women because women are DEVIL. No more dating to me! The best I can do is look for a FuckMate. I learnt my lessons tho! Morning to y’all...... (if ya wanna insult me then bring it on as I don’t give a Bleep)
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by wizod(m): 7:14am On May 15, 2020
Don't you have friends dat you discuss a matter first before taking a decision or you think dat d politicians dat employs d special services of advisers are fools?
Thank God you called yourself a mumu but you're worse than an slowpoke. Look for a way to break her heart where it will not be amended if you don't knw how to do it, ask me how.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 7:14am On May 15, 2020
Am not sure if this is real.....Can someone be this foolish?
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Rexymania(m): 7:15am On May 15, 2020
You have a very low self esteem

Leem see your picture to confirm your beauty
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 7:15am On May 15, 2020
Theicecode:
You are a mumu man

Big one
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 7:17am On May 15, 2020
Help what? She for kill you sef since you refuse to learn. Please go back to her tell her you love her. Please let her finish her job because it is obvious you want to suffer. Don let her go. You need her.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by lekspot01(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

You never see something...had it been I can type I would have write my own here but pls....be very careful when comes to woman matters. They will dry you finish and have other things in mind. Talking from experience
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Getdowntobiznes: 7:18am On May 15, 2020
Ohislee:
Count your loss and move on
Girls like this type of awuf-play actor, sure he will not take your advice!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by 1x2x3: 7:19am On May 15, 2020
Op repeat this 7 times

Eye yam stew peed
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Emann1000(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2020
You really love her.. I've been down this road too..
Babe even got pregnant for another man and aborted it but I forgave her

Did you know when my sense returned?
I came back from watching Leicester vs Man utd and found my house empty with my Atm, Infinix Hot2(around 2015) missing. Babe carted away with all my properties and life savings

My life was reset and I learnt a hard lesson.. Never had a relationship since then

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by MGDIMA4: 7:20am On May 15, 2020
U rather use your money play bet9ja than to go give more money. .. She only need ur money
She don't love u at all
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by zoghys: 7:20am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

Boy if I were to be your brother, then I will kicking your black ass now. But then now that in you have finally dine with the devil, I suggest you just give the she devil what she wants and lock up for good. Bro, from experience I know you have to pay the devil to stay alive. Please note pay and lock up. Don't be a pussy whimp, by going back to her two timing pretty ass, you gonna get buried six feet under the ground if you do that. Once again pay up, and lock up. My 2cents, and no need to thank me, am just feeling generous this morning.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by timiehyinshittu: 7:20am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

If you pay for that bed ..someone else will use the gerl in it
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Pat081: 7:20am On May 15, 2020
Bros they are nt d same we still hv good ones out dia and we hv useless guys too that gals is doing everything for him but d guy is useless but Op dnt get brain or he is nt using it d gal is working too why will u b d only one doing everytin for her
Juliusmomoh:
They are thesame everywhere
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by livinbygrace: 7:22am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Jesus!! my brother, I'm from awka ooo...wow...I know say I done Bleep up...this morning she is calling me asking for the bed and gas money...nawa oo.....even though it seems like I just threw my money away, in quieter moments in the relationship, we truly shared love...and understanding....I really needed someone to rely on, as I'm not a womaniser...I can only be with one woman at a time...I have a demanding job that requires total focus....I have never truly felt so much love for a woman before...even though I have dated girls from Lagos to London.....hmmm nawa

Guy are you normal at all?Do you have a mother ,sisters or family at all?Pls you need deliverance.This is no longer ordinary.I have gone through same shit before and i can tell you 1000% that,that girl will still dump you.It will surely end in tears.Breakup from that girl now before its too late.You might have good job,good background,but if you continue with that girl you will regret it and she will definately wrecked you and turn you to a nobody in life.Brother,breakup from that girl now.What you are doing is not love but stupidity.I have done it before and it does not end well!!A word is enough for the wise!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by ikbnice(m): 7:22am On May 15, 2020
I just couldn't finish the first paragraph. I just can't. Ubunja will be shaking his head seriously while reading this. Chai!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by osazsky(m): 7:22am On May 15, 2020
Good for you..u deserve everything she did to u.
.this one fit wash woman pants way mensess stain self
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by mhizv(f): 7:22am On May 15, 2020
Move on. She's just using you! And she knows how to go about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.