Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! (73986 Views)

My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me / “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady / A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Juliearth(f): 2:39am On May 15, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!

Op, you are what some people would tag " a fool for love or money miss road." I am sure you men have a code for not spending on a lady you do not intend to marry... You saw all the red flags and decided to fall mugu for an unrepentant and braggadocios "girl" with borderline Intermittent Explosive Disorder... Is she your first?

I would advise that you pull the plug on being her ATM, I won't advise you to have a refund in kind because that would end up in tears. Seeing how dysfunctional her family is, you wouldn't want to end up getting her pregnant and having to deal with such family as in-laws or caregivers to your child if marriage is not an option, would you? Pull the plug, DO NOT "dispense" any cash to her and lastly, swallow some red pills ( that has to do with being the alpha in that relationship until it dies out)

I am pained because the ~500k you wasted on this girl would have put smiles on the faces of at least 10 families in this era, but you just wasted it on someone like that. Its well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Meenabee(f): 2:46am On May 15, 2020
I usually don't comment on social media but you certainly deserve a resounding factory reset slap. How can you invest in anyone who has no respect for you. A pretty face is vain. Oga the new pretty is a beautiful heart. Let go of her quietly a bad investment cant be compared to your sanity and peace of mind. Learn to look beyond the physical.
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by lereinter(m): 2:47am On May 15, 2020

With your fish brain, you still got to know about this

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 2:51am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
Nothing to see here. Just another fool being a fool. Go ahead and build a mansion for her bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Reffoneee: 2:51am On May 15, 2020
I had to reply this shit niqqa better run while you still have legs if you know how them wan set hose for your body you go switch off like NEPA light the girl dey go local yahoo for your head 400k way fit start person business of a life time I pity u ooo better recompose yourself on time a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by cococandy(f): 2:51am On May 15, 2020
There’s no way this is true shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by blank(f): 2:57am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

"That was one smart decision I made, I did it in my name"

It was at this point I knew you were lying. Initial post said you sent her money now you say you registered it in your name. Keep telling porkies.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by zedman1(m): 3:06am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
It's only people who have never dated a very beautiful broke girl or people who have extra strong heart that will ridicule you when you tell them such stories. Such relationships are very difficult to let go of. You try to leave, you can't and she wouldn't let you go either. It's like you're under a spell. Of the few girls I dated before I got married, it's the most beautiful, the very beautiful broke girl that made me go through hell. It's like they're all the same, our stories are all the same. Each time any guy writes bad things about their girl friends here, I see them writing about my ex.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 3:12am On May 15, 2020
Another fiction from another lazy youth.

Just go and check the date the moniker was registered.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Kiddllc: 3:14am On May 15, 2020
Smh
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 3:20am On May 15, 2020
blank:

It was at this point I knew you were lying. Initial post said you sent her money now you say you registered it in your name. Keep telling porkies.

God bless you. All these cock and bull stories are made up. Bro check the op moniker date of registration. Tomorrow he will change to another name and keep entertaining his fellow lazy youths. I wonder what they gain from lies.

Lazy youths indeed. Many a time the headlines tell me the content. One was telling us how his wife changed after she got promoted, all na lies.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Beey(f): 3:22am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
Please tell me you are joking or this write up is an extract from a novel you read & I’ll understand. Otherwise, no o POP resin in their right state of mind would put up with what you just wrote there. A girl that you haven’t even proposed to has nerve to cheat on you and even assault you physically and still you have remained her faithful cash cow? I swear you need to pray because this is a bit abnormal. It sounds like someone is remotely controlling your mumu button & even though am not one to attach spirituality to issues, I find it strange that you are here asking what to do. Wait, is your mind telling you that you cannot find a girl who will genuinely love & respect you or is age a factor in you making bad decisions? My honest advise would be for you to end things with that girl. After that, change your number. Tell your work & home security not to allow her anywhere near you. Maybe that money you are wasting on her , if saved could buy your mom a piece of land. If she can treat you like this while single, how much more if you marry her? If “love” closes your eyes now, marriage will open them very fast. She doesn’t get along with her family & you think you can change her? Let me end this sermon here., but you need to tell yourself that you deserve better.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by OgbeniOja1: 3:28am On May 15, 2020
Bro finish what?? The jazz on u is strong shaaaa, I want to ask what's d end game here Do u plan marrying her Or u don't know u should flee?? So instead of saving for your future u will now be saving to pay rent for an ingrate and professional halort or u don't know she will still cheat?? Will she give u peace if mind if u marry her So why then are u wasting your time??
ken711:

Please help!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by OkekeChristian(m): 3:29am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

[s]This is the ONLY smart thing you have done in this relationship.
See, chief, I won't berate you; I was once like you, that is if your story is not made up.

The house is in your name, rent the place out, call it quits, change your place of residence.
We could talk further, if you please.[/s]

MODIFIED: after checking your story again, I say it is a made-up story.
Pass.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by charvick(m): 3:39am On May 15, 2020
I did write something similar to your story here on NL. The advice I got shaped me back. Ever since I left that relationship, things has been falling back in place. Matter of fact, u was lossing it-my sanity, focus, dreams etc just because I was trying to make a flirting bitch happy. A dyfuntional girl is not yours to repair, perhaps even amadioha has tired.

I asked myself few questions like Do I have a low self esteem? Am I hypnotize? Etc... I say the red flags just as you're seeing yourself now and my candid advice is FLEE.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by rhames(m): 3:40am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

In this day and age you are still going after a jobless and directionless girl/woman in the name of relationship where there are thousands of women with good jobs praying for Mr Right in churches and mosques each passing day and night? Apart from beauty what does she stand to offer? NOTHING because she is a dependent living with parents. The girls parent are in a dysfunctional relationship. You went after her beauty to enable you brag that you had her as a trophy.

For God's sake, LOVE should not blind you into a dangerous relationship that will not last. This girl will move to next father Christmas if you fail to pay her bills. Get out and run away from that relationship because you have dependents who will better appreciate that kind of spending than her. As a professional accountant, we refer to your relationship as Sinking Fund without collateral investment, a figurative misnomer used to describe irrecoverable or unfruitful investments losses.

Use that money you used in paying her bills to invest in the following,: Shares, Treasury Bills, Real Estate or Land or open a business for yourself and pay yourself in the long term.

Get out before its too late or good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Rick9(m): 3:44am On May 15, 2020
When you are weak there is a price to pay.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Rick9(m): 3:45am On May 15, 2020
A girl cheated on you twice and you are still with her. SMH.

Some people sabi tolerate sha
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Eniolakiite(f): 3:49am On May 15, 2020
Interesting smiley

rhames:

In this day and age you are still going after a jobless and directionless girl/woman in the name of relationship where there are thousands of women with good jobs praying for Mr Right in churches and mosques each passing day and night? Apart from beauty what does she stand to offer? NOTHING because she is a dependent living with parents. The girls parent are in a dysfunctional relationship. You went after her beauty to enable you brag that you had her as a trophy.

For God's sake, LOVE should not blind you into a dangerous relationship that will not last. This girl will move to next father Christmas if you fail to pay her bills. Get out and run away from that relationship because you have dependents who will better appreciate that kind of spending than her. As a professional accountant, we refer to your relationship as Sinking Fund without collateral investment, a figurative misnomer used to describe irrecoverable or unfruitful investments losses.

Use that money you used in paying her bills to invest in the following,: Shares, Treasury Bills, Real Estate or Land or open a business for yourself and pay yourself in the long term.

Get out before its too late or good luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Frankcallys(m): 3:50am On May 15, 2020
Psssss!!!

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by vaca1: 3:56am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

Just end it Biko. I have come to understand one thing in life. The good ones are always unlucky
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by drmikeadams(m): 4:02am On May 15, 2020
Prymestrr:

He has paid the rent undecided He's asking us if he should furnish the house join ;

D grin
grin grin grin grin angry angry[center][/center] grin

Oh I see
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Bostin(m): 4:02am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
Do you know people would've showered you with heavenly prayers if you've gifts away such amount to the needy expecially men .. It baffles me men don't help each other except something in skirt. Time is hard , lot of men are suffering and find it hard to survive , please let us have the habit of Helping fellow men because what you did above is a total waste without genuine rewards .
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by tempest01(m): 4:13am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

This is my advice. Count your losses and move on. I've been in a similar situation (though without the beatings...she dare not) .

From your description, though she's beautiful, she's not in your class and you shouldn't be in a serious relationship or think off marrying her for your sanity. When the love, beauty and glamour fades in marriage, something else should be there to keep you going. And it is not here inn this relationship.

Count your losses, take a stand, be a man and end the relationship. Or wait till you have to come here again and complain of cheating and next year rent.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by showafrica(m): 4:14am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

You are still asking questions bro.. To insult you just dey hungry me but i am not use to it. Could it be this is karma of stolen money or high doses of jazz? Well, my advise is bills no dey finish, cut ties, count ur lossss and move. Go east carry fresh beautiful and intelligent babe use cure urself. Beautiful homely Babes are plenty..
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by ogene144(m): 4:17am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Bro i happened to fall for such trick 3 years ago from a wayward Edo Auchi lady single mother of 2 she can bleep for 1,000 very useless being also an Olosho a Celestial girl she gives out free pussy on face Funmilayo Olosho Animashaun let mother like daughter
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by khia: 4:18am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

I'm a woman and I find you appalling.
Why are some men good to women who shyt on them? SMMFH. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by horlarwereleh(m): 4:24am On May 15, 2020
Emmatee1816:
my brother I am very sorry jare.i was actually referring to the op.usually I don't do cyber war.but I couldnt just comprehend how someone would be as dumb as him.once again I am sorry.
No problem man
Peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Altimatic27: 4:24am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Jesus!! my brother, I'm from awka ooo...wow...I know say I done Bleep up...this morning she is calling me asking for the bed and gas money...nawa oo.....even though it seems like I just threw my money away, in quieter moments in the relationship, we truly shared love...and understanding....I really needed someone to rely on, as I'm not a womaniser...I can only be with one woman at a time...I have a demanding job that requires total focus....I have never truly felt so much love for a woman before...even though I have dated girls from Lagos to London.....hmmm nawa

Thats the problem with you guys thinking it's hard to get another one
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Ibechris2: 4:24am On May 15, 2020
Renting a house for a slay queen...in just one month,men will drive down to that house for executive sex.

500k with 200k on top could help someone to purchase mini bus and u wasted it on a slay queen.

Guy, u entered her trap badly.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by horlarwereleh(m): 4:25am On May 15, 2020
Chisave:

Even the way the guy is talking, do you think he can take the house away from the girl
Lol
That's true tho.
But I believe if it comes down to it, he may finally have the balls to do that
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by horlarwereleh(m): 4:26am On May 15, 2020
Prymestrr:

He didn't even rent the place. He wired money undecided
Ops, that's true ooo
If he didn't rent it himself then, that's his loss

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.