Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! (74067 Views)

My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me / “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady / A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by jaxxy(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!

I have been in ur shoes bt not this stupid, u love sm1 and keep tolerating them and their excesses and think they will change. Lolz Naah, infact i blodly say Never, cos they enjoy taking u or whoever the dumby is for a ride, it's human nature and also a trill for them. The only way on earth they can change is for u or sm1 else with more gutts or less love for them to treat their Bleep up in same disrespectful way so they know they don't have monopoly over disrespect and bad attitude.

I'm not a jerk bt i learnt how to be one yhh especially when neccesssary. That gives most of them a reality check or reset button. They will kmow u are not the fool they thought u were. Don't be aggressive or fight back. Just act ridiculous for no reason and if ure done with the relationship which I immediately suggest and advice u to cos of the violence which I can't take for 1 sec. Pls dump this bitch and move on because u clearly deserve better and she won't hesitate to dump u shud anything go wrong at ur end. Look for a gal with right values there are still some somewhere arround.

On the cash u have spent. 2 ways to handle it. Bad boy style; kick her out and send her ass back home if u paid directly for the house or can't prove u paid for it, retrieve u stuffs u gave her with the police involved possibly and end it there.

Good boy style; let her enjoy the the place while it last, ignore and cut of ties immediately with her, don't I repeat, don't send a single dime to that hoe again. It's adios from there on. Pls Move on.

Nb: what do mean by start what u finished?? Continue the dysfunctional relation that's going no where and waste 1 or 2 years more on TOTAL trash?

She very fine u say? Let me tell u a secret I discovered about pretty gals. Most of them have issues, the prettier the more issues they have. Believe me! Only few sensible ones defy this rule. Most are s repetition or reoccurance of same issues. Money problems, guy problems, family problems and looking for who to place the burden on. It's the sad reality of the average fine gal. The beauty is the bait. Lol

U may still find a pretty one with some sense bt once u see trash believe it's mostly trash unless u know how to give a gal a reorientation class. U need certain skills to do this. If u don't have such skills u can't handle her. Period!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by davillian(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2020
I wish u paid directly to the landlord
I would have advised you to call the landlord that you changed your mind and that he should take 100k and return 300k....
Sorry you gf is a hoe.....
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by onpoint69(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!

"please help" what? that you are not Street smart enough to know that this girl has mastered the art of manipulating and using you as her personal ATM. I wonder when some brothers will buy brain and stop falling sheepishly for this love scam. to make matters worst for you, she's also uncouth.
brother don't lay your treasures before an undeserving person. man up and deliver yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Beedude(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2020
Na this kind babe pants go make sense for gee guys. But young guys are becoming soft. Why?
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Phyde: 10:42pm On May 14, 2020
So guys like this still dey exist in this present Nigeria where ladies plenty.
I hate reading this kind of stuff. Na jazz the girl use on you ?
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by SILVERLINES: 10:42pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
guy as in u mumu no be small
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by osmobil5(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
Bro...so u no de see dis people crying hunger on nairaland...?
And u wan finish what u started...
Truth be told, dis gal de use Jazz...I no fit believe say a guy fit mumu reach dis level for ordinary galfriend....no be wife sef.
Guy....jazz hol u..
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by lawalbo(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2020
You wan buy bed wey guys go dey lash her ontop? My guy count it as your loss and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 14, 2020
Smh
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 14, 2020
I enjoyed reading this fiction. A well cooked story.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by OlawaleBammie: 10:44pm On May 14, 2020
KoolBigk:
They need to knack you better '2 by 2' plank on your head to send your brain to default settings. No jokes! if I were your brother , I'd whoop your butt for this.

Butt as how??

Persin wey u go hold for neck use hin forehead knack wall or metal plate like seven to 15 times at a go.

Cant u see this boy is a senseless fellow??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by alphaRego01(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2020
Who carry dis kin dirty com fp na?
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by abdsamad(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

DEAR KEN,
If you're reading this, it means she hasn't killed you yet, directly or indirectly. But that may not be true for very long

Lemme get a little serious. Ur situation isn't unique: although women get abused the most in relationships, about 10% of abused partners are men. I won't get into why cos I'll end up writing a textbook but suffice to say that each situation is unique and some men are more vulnerable than others.

The combination of a giving man and an aggressively taking woman will most likely end in a disaster. You're already experiencing a variant of that disaster.

Now i don't know this woman and perhaps there are other "good" aspects of her but she will probably benefit from seeking help, if she has enough insight to see that she has a problem. Or maybe she's just plain evil. Either way, you can't fix her, you just need to walk away.

You'll be left with scars that may your chances of a healthy relationship in future and this is more likely the longer you stay in that toxic soup of a relationship you're in.

I was naive when I met a girl who took advantage of my niceness and naivete. She was nice and i convinced myself that she didn't mean to hurt me. But she did hurt me, repeatedly. Emotionally anyway. I was able to let her go when i allowed myself to imagine life without her. I took a look at myself and saw how much i had going for me and how much better i deserved in life. You need to try to do that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by tunize(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2020
I dont advice ppl on how to spend their money. who money hard make suppose know how to spend am.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by zcee: 10:45pm On May 14, 2020
Bro na this kind girl go meet babalawo cook her self inside juju pot for people like you...

Your foolishness is being controlled by a romote controller..
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by pahen1991: 10:45pm On May 14, 2020
You're a big fan . If your guy have told you you invest in him would you have done that. Bitch nigga. Ewu hausa

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by kentzz(f): 10:45pm On May 14, 2020
Please send me only 100k since you have the money n I'll pet you well���

Anyways not all glitter is gold,ain't saying you shouldn't date. But when the relationship isn't worth it from your own view,it's best you back out asap. Before you get a heart ache over babe.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by BabaCommander: 10:46pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

"That was one smart decision I made, I did it in my name"

Good!
Take back the apartment from her abd send her ack to her family home.

Do this and block her from every your life.

This is an advise from a Pastor's desk.
Take it or leave it.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by afecgivers: 10:46pm On May 14, 2020
Na who come be mumu now!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by evergenuineshop: 10:46pm On May 14, 2020
Have you heard of the "sunk cost fallacy"

A gambler can't quit gambling for this this same reason.

Leaving the girl seems like a huge loss to you because
you feel you will not be able to find another beautiful girl like her and you have spent too much on her to just let her go like that. it's is called sunk cost fallacy.

It will destroy you if you don't sormon the courage to end this relationship.

Don't negotiate with a woman whenever she cheates, just dump her instantly, a cheating woman is a wh*re, and they never change.

The moment a woman cheats and beg you for forgiveness and you forgive her, you have open the door for her to continue cheating, because she's knows if you catch her she will beg and you will forgive her, so she's no longer scared to cheating.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Emmatee1816(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2020
horlarwereleh:

We ain't fighting before na bro
Why you wanna curse me??
I only asked that question cause of the way he has been acting.
Let respect each other bro pls
my brother I am very sorry jare.i was actually referring to the op.usually I don't do cyber war.but I couldnt just comprehend how someone would be as dumb as him.once again I am sorry.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Naso007: 10:47pm On May 14, 2020
You are not dating that girl, you are just a sponsor..

Once that room is up to her taste other of your colleagues would commence sleeping with her in that room.

Some mighty had contributed little they could or nothing at all.

You sounded so foolish.
Or should I just finish what I started?

You had spent what? 18 month with eve the devil woman, and you only remembered 400-500 thousands spent on her?

You think you are enjoying her beauty and juicy pussy?

There are so many beautiful and decent girls with juicy pussy that would respect and appreciate you.

Stop spending on that ungrateful girl immediately.

Let her go.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by gracevile: 10:47pm On May 14, 2020
lets be frank how old are u?? because i want to know if u matured enough .moreover its ur type i have been looking for all my life
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by andyanders: 10:48pm On May 14, 2020
bigcee:
Bruv, you're dating a freeloader. Abeg free the b*tch!

Exactly on point. He got a freeloader on himself and they need to reset op's brain 'cus he is not normal. He caught her cheating and still bank rolling her needs goes to show that op has no atom of common sense.

Also on a second thought, I suspect that op's story is not real 'cus no man would do such now.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by KoolBigk(m): 10:48pm On May 14, 2020
hahaha grin If he dies, he dies kinda thing abi? E mumu no be small.
OlawaleBammie:

Butt as how??

Persin wey u go hold for neck use hin forehead knack wall or metal plate like seven to 15 times at a go.

Cant u see this boy is a senseless fellow??
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 14, 2020
My guy i think you should go for some serious prayer and deliverance, you are under a spell i swear to God( maka chi).
some of these babes go as far as to anoint their reproductive organs with strong love portion/charm the moment u bleep them you are done 4.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by oodua1stson: 10:48pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
if na guy need your help you no go do o

Eleribu ni e

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by HazardMan(m): 10:48pm On May 14, 2020
If i happen to be the one i would have worked with the advise i have gotten here.
Rent out the house to someone else, even if it's for a lower price. You must have ended things with her b4 taking this action...
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by ugolinze123(m): 10:48pm On May 14, 2020
Tedpgrass:

E don pass sleep

Na complete zombie!!

Imagine, a full-bodied Naija man not boy dey misyarn anyhow..
Kai what kind breastmilk did you have, hernn!
My brother

Make I waka pass or rather fly pass
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by ugolinze123(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2020
Tedpgrass:

E don pass sleep

Na complete zombie!!

Imagine, a full-bodied Naija man not boy dey misyarn anyhow..
Kai what kind breastmilk did you have, hernn!
My brother

Make I waka pass or rather fly pass
My brother
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by tellwisdom: 10:49pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

"That was one smart decision I made, I did it in my name"

There’s nothing smart about that. U be mumu

Money wey u suppose bring make we take go drink beer, Na em u go waste on top that olosho . #Spits
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by tyup(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

You're a biggg Fooool and may God punish you for asking us for Advice

go ahead and pay or buy wateva and after doing that save more and get her a car. Foool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.