Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! (74065 Views)

My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me / “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady / A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by TheEnlightenedO(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2020
Deen112:
Firstly how old are you by the way and spending that kind of money on a lady you are not married or have kids with is unbelievable stupid. You dont sound like someone who works for a living. She almost broke your work laptop according to you. Mr man you are into fraud, come clean and good things of life would surely come to you.

LOOOOOL if he's earning enough I dont think spending 500k to get his girl an apartment is alot boss...
My child support a month is $700, and na legit work man dey do...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Hotspotbro(m): 12:55pm On May 14, 2020
Give the gold digger one hot slap jare and put her outside all those girls sef....
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by RealEzee(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2020
Oh wow, guy u don overdo am ooo
Just call it off, it's enough, date within ur level na, better babes plenty for area guun, they will appreciate you guun, you sef go get peace of mind, I sure this babe neva spend her hard earned money on you sef, guy man up and call it off stay away from such girls oooo.
My guy here dey even pity u, ur matter reach to call NCDC on you oo

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by oxiide22(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2020
Stacyomolola:
I'll like to meet u for sth real
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by AskProf: 1:22pm On May 14, 2020
AskProf:

Pls, I need just 40,000naira. It would be a huge relief to me.

For those liking this comment, I'm very serious about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Stacyomolola(f): 1:26pm On May 14, 2020
oxiide22:
I'll like to meet u for sth real
Dont wanna sound insultive but please stop mailing me and keep me off ur mentions, continue living in your fantasy world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by echibuogwu(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2020
Oga leave that bitch. She Dey use u as maga
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you...look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.
From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of...Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. my spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......she even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her.....She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k....Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me.. ....would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k.....she even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user...my only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...please help!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by ken711: 2:32pm On May 14, 2020
RealEzee:
Oh wow, guy u don overdo am ooo
Just call it off, it's enough, date within ur level na, better babes plenty for area guun, they will appreciate you guun, you sef go get peace of mind, I sure this babe neva spend her hard earned money on you sef, guy man up and call it off stay away from such girls oooo.
My guy here dey even pity u, ur matter reach to call NCDC on you oo

Bro, your comment has truly touched a nerve in me. I'll listen to you bro..even though today she has been calling, even as I am writing.

I just have to move on.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by oxiide22(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Dont wanna sound insultive but please stop mailing me and keep me off ur mentions, continue living in your fantasy world.
shalom!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Cindy222(f): 2:41pm On May 14, 2020
Yuneehk:

Put yourself in their shoes. Would you go for a guy with good character but doesn't slay and do bling bling? Let him enjoy his trophy pretty babe.

See question o,i don't need slaying and bling bling o....Good character is everything,once you don't have body odour and you smell nice,i am okay. Wetin i wan use slay and bling bling do. Some people don't slay but they dress well and look good. Infact sometimes some guys are not all that facially but when you get to talk to them or hear them speak,they exude class.

He's even asking if to buy the rest of what she's demanding. I don't believe love can make anyone be this stvpid.

Hahaha my dear you are funny o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Cindy222(f): 2:42pm On May 14, 2020
Yuneehk:

Put yourself in their shoes. Would you go for a guy with good character but doesn't slay and do bling bling? Let him enjoy his trophy pretty babe.

He's even asking if to buy the rest of what she's demanding. I don't believe love can make anyone be this stvpid.

See question o,i don't need slaying and bling bling o....Good character is everything,once you don't have body odour and you smell nice,i am okay. Wetin i wan use slay and bling bling do. Some people don't slay but they dress well and look good. Infact sometimes some guys are not all that facially but when you get to talk to them or hear them speak,they exude class.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by echibuogwu(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2020
Maybe cos u are ugly
Sixfeetbelle:
Seriously, which kain life be this?

Everyday on this forum is stories upon stories of men who spent excessively on their girlfriends and they weren't appreciative, while no one has spent #100 on me even with the huge appreciation gown I wear all the time. Like the Igbos say: breadfruit always falls for those who don't know how to enjoy it. This life sef sad

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:50pm On May 14, 2020
echibuogwu:
Maybe cos u are ugly

It's like you're correct ooh. Thank you, boss man shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by echibuogwu(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2020
Lol. That was meant to b a joke.
Sixfeetbelle:

It's like you're correct ooh. Thank you, boss man shocked

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:53pm On May 14, 2020
echibuogwu:
Lol. That was meant to b a joke.

I guess I missed the memo tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by echibuogwu(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2020
Lol I won’t blame u for that... msgs don’t carry emotions but will u b kind enof to reply my PM
Sixfeetbelle:

I guess I missed the memo tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:01pm On May 14, 2020
echibuogwu:
Lol I won’t blame u for that... msgs don’t carry emotions but will u b kind enof to reply my PM

I would rather not, if you don't mind. Thank you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by OKOATA(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

Jesus!! my brother, I'm from awka ooo...wow...I know say I done Bleep up...this morning she is calling me asking for the bed and gas money...nawa oo.....even though it seems like I just threw my money away, in quieter moments in the relationship, we truly shared love...and understanding....I really needed someone to rely on, as I'm not a womaniser...I can only be with one woman at a time...I have a demanding job that requires total focus....I have never truly felt so much love for a woman before...even though I have dated girls from Lagos to London.....hmmm nawa
Guy end this stupid relationship bro, all this thing people are advising you yet you are falling deeper, this isn’t about love here but ask yourself what you have gained from the relationship, don’t make a grave mistake.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by echibuogwu(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2020
... ok. Have a nice day ahead
Sixfeetbelle:

I would rather not, if you don't mind. Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by RealEzee(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

Bro, your comment has truly touched a nerve in me. I'll listen to you bro..even though today she has been calling, even as I am writing.

I just have to move on.
please do bro, you deserve to be happy na, which kind babe be that way go dey tax pass Sanwo-Olu yet she's not bringing anything to the table kwa?in her mind she think say you can't move on, by the time of go offline for months she go cry werhn
, I get one nice babe way be say if I call for 5 minutes it means alot to her imagine I carry 40k buy her gift omo she go write worship song for me be that na, babes way dey earn their own money are the best Abeg no let anyone deceive, some of them yeah fit get attitude ish but all na approach.

God bless chocolate for me ooo, lol
Tha babe too make sense.
Don't get it twisted we aren't in a relationship sef lol
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by BREYZ: 3:17pm On May 14, 2020
I no know say some guys still dey jonz like this, seems this guy left his brain Abroad grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Damseldammie(f): 3:20pm On May 14, 2020
Honestly, I don't like commenting on this kind of post. You're a big foil

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Damseldammie(f): 3:25pm On May 14, 2020
Honestly, I don't like commenting on this kind of post but guy you're a big fool.

Don't you have a friend or anyone you confide in?

So, you should become a fool because you schooled in abroad or what are you insinuating about schooling abroad.

You better brace up, grow up & be a man

Let her know the kind of stuff you're made of, next time she try such stupid act with you
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Yuneehk(f): 3:29pm On May 14, 2020
Cindy222:

You've said it all. Nothing else to add, babe.
You're asking what you'll use bling for? Once some people see you pack chain for neck like dog, they'll start being on your matter oh.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Damseldammie(f): 3:30pm On May 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
my only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...please help!

If you pay for any other thing.... I will tell amadioha, Sango and Thor to deal with you.. You never learn your lesson.. This type of gals that ritualist are looking for.. Nansense and ingredient

Pls complete what you have started being your fiancé, òdè. You're yet to wake up from your slumber

Tilèkün àsedànù dìndìnrìn òshì( shut the door of your wastage towards her)
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by lennsmart(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2020
chai why I no be woman to meet this kind guy
chai
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by lammylam(f): 4:39pm On May 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
my only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...please help!

If you pay for any other thing.... I will tell amadioha, Sango and Thor to deal with you.. You never learn your lesson.. This type of gals that ritualist are looking for.. Nansense and ingredient

Those people you are calling are too small!
Send the while gods after him maybe then he will have sense!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by candyguyofficia(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

"That was one smart decision I made, I did it in my name"
Finally you did something sensible (I must say the only sensible thing you did). Get her out of the apartment and sublet the apartment to another person.

You did not try at all I must say, she has opened office on your head. LEAVE the girl, count your loss and sublet the apartment.

MODIFIED: Don't say you want to keep her and use her I can assure you she will be the one to CONTINUE using you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Favour22amaka(f): 4:56pm On May 14, 2020
I just don’t know why some girls can’t know or appreciate good guys why they meet them.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by dafeoroyo: 5:28pm On May 14, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
I swear I for like to insult you , but lemme just chill.grin

Haven't you heard about the term "investment"?

The one who invests less is the one who is in control of the relationship.

You are investing too much, financially, assenting to every requests of hers, while she does nothing- hence, giving her full control of the relationship.

Don't ever venture into a relationship where you will be the one doing everything, putting all the effort just to make things work, while the other person, just sits down and watch.

You be Confirm Maga

Wake up Man.

E go too pain you when she eventually dump you.

Ditch the girl.

But the guy dey port hole na
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Ishilove: 5:33pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

...my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user...my only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...please help!
Transfer the balance to me. I need to change some household appliances.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Ishilove: 5:37pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

Jesus!! my brother, I'm from awka ooo...wow...I know say I done Bleep up...this morning she is calling me asking for the bed and gas money...nawa oo.....even though it seems like I just threw my money away, in quieter moments in the relationship, we truly shared love...and understanding....I really needed someone to rely on, as I'm not a womaniser...I can only be with one woman at a time...I have a demanding job that requires total focus....I have never truly felt so much love for a woman before...even though I have dated girls from Lagos to London.....hmmm nawa
You are not serious. This is the rubbish that happens when you focus on beauty, to the detriment of good character

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.