Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included (38271 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2020
Braindealer:
Uncle sorry to say, but i dont know wether you cant read the handwriting oo the wall.

She definately is trying to say she just found a guy who is better than you in bed.

It sure doesnt change the fact that she loves and wants to get married to you.

But, if i were you - still do away with her jor. Those kind of women are not worth marriage.
She gave me more accolades in our sexual escapades, lol..I'm telling u that...u know wetin dem De steal de sweet pass not that they're better

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by emmaodet: 3:50pm On May 16, 2020
dirtydiva:
When hv sex game becomes the reality that determines a quality and healthy marriage

Don't mind her. That is how they will marry guys with good sex game and lose a coolheaded husband now later start shouting patriarchy.
Most women are poor in decision making.

6 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by davidadenrele: 3:57pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
I will be straight to the point ...
My girlfriend of 3 years came to stay with me during this period of lockdown. She's been here for almost 2 months and I noticed she had changed completely from whom she used to be. She came all the way from Awka to Lagos because their work place is closed because of the pandemic.
These are the changes that made me to start suspecting her:
(1)we usually have intimacy as soon as we meet because we always stay for sometime before seeing each other, but this time around she vehemently refused and said later, someone who used to bump on me for that
(2) she started answering strange calls and even video calls
(3) she cared less about me and what happens in the house..she kept burning my food and infuriating me, something that never happened before
(4)She now said she has lossed the zeal for intimacy and we could stay up to two weeks before intimacy

Because of all these I was finding out how I can spy her phone because it is passworded...so I luckily saw when she imputed her password and noted it.She sleeps late normally and wakes late too.So I had to wake up one early morning before her and what I saw shocked me..My gal has been having sex with one guy like that severally and even receiving head from him(lol)..I don't even know whether I'm now the side niggar or not..I took screenshot of the whole thing but I have not shown it to her yet...I don't want to tell her anything, but she suspected I might have found out and has started talking nicely lately..How she might have guessed I have found out was because she wanted to go much later while I now encourage her to leave earlier, she's surprised at that...is been three days since I found out but I'm just tolerating her and waiting for her to go..This is a gal I looked up to getting married to but is all over. I will wait for her to get back to her location safely and sound before revealing it to her.
Thanks for reading embarassed

Brotherly,

1. Its either you clap back, play a self pity game have sex with her and let her go in both ways you have not to loose afterall the same cookies you've preserving is now common whealth commodity.

2. Reveal the secret to her and let her know, its over after she cant eat her cake and have it, if she think she's smart NO!! you need to let her know you much more wiser.

3. A cheat would remain a cheat!!.

4. Be a man let her go, else she would outsmart you with her emotions and you play into her hands again.

All the best

DA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Ghostrye: 4:08pm On May 16, 2020
In the immortal words of Olamide Badoo, 'Wonma do'

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Geminvert(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2020
Dande55:

Naso una deh always talk when a girl seeks for better option.
Besides, your sex game might be poor, learn to satisfy your woman.
His sex game might be poor which is a good reason for her to cheat on him?

5 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Geminvert(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2020
dirtydiva:
When hv sex game becomes the reality that determines a quality and healthy marriage
Actually sex plays a major factor in a quality and healthy marriage, let's not let the beam of morals cover our eyes,two partners need to be sexually compatible for a marriage to be really fulfilled

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by AngryIgboMan: 4:19pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Since she came to your apartment has she cheated on you ? I guess the answer is NO you see she's just like a baby under your care put somebody to watch her for you when she goes back and delete the guys contact invite her over and over again if possible give her head too since that's what is taking her outside that way the love will grow ooo nna

Nonsoboy4life this woman right here is the fooolish woman spoken about in the book of proverbs.

Listen to her advice and watch those Ghanaian men come for your corpse.

Nwanne... RUN!

14 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Nonsoboy4life this woman right here is the fooolish woman spoken about in the book of proverbs.

Listen to her advice and watch those Ghanaian men come for your corpse.

Nwanne... RUN!
I definitely washed off that advice

7 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2020
Geminvert:

Actually sex plays a major factor in a quality and healthy marriage, let's not let the beam of morals cover our eyes,two partners need to be sexually compatible for a marriage to be really fulfilled
So people will not be getting married as virgins since they need to test before marriage to make sure they're compatible and if not compatible they keep sleeping around till they find the compatible one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Geminvert(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2020
The Best way to break this news to her is to tell it to her face,at the last minute you two are departing
whisper into her ear and tell her she should not bother coming around again to visit you,
Tell her that she should continue with her headmaster of a boyfriend.
The shock and bewilderment on her face will give you Joy and you won't feel like you have been played a fool after all,
At least her last impression of you will be of someone who is not a fool.

Because if you let her know when she gets there I swear she won't even take you serious or even be remorseful,infact she might hiss and say see this mumu while riding on headmaster's dick

5 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 16, 2020
Geminvert:

Even if dey hv to be sexually compatible, without love, understanding and tolerance dey are just co-tenants

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Shormiey(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2020
jagaban002:

Can you satisfy a LovePeddler
Nympho I think

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by mhizv(f): 4:28pm On May 16, 2020
simplepee:
Lol.

You should stay together with any lady or guy you wish to marry for atleast 2 weeks before marriage. FOREVER is a long time.

I once said this here and ladies attacked me saying I am cheap, well I still stand by it.

Very true. People tend to show what they want you to see.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 16, 2020
Ningen:
Dating for 3 years...
Are you guys “studying” for a degree?

Imagine submitting your resume to the same company everyday for 3years... Wouldn't you try other options?? Don't waste time with someone you intend to marry or they'll be forced to move.

3 yrs is enuf to get a degree in some countries sef cheesy
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Lanretoheeb(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2020
Dating for 3 years...
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 16, 2020
This is Madness undecided
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 16, 2020
EricSmallz:

I understand. I have had my fair share of girls like that too. I am not saying vI am OminiFucker o. But if girl make me vex, I fit use preek wound her angry
I salute your nonsense hormone
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 16, 2020
Nonso welcome. Now that you've seen things for yourself, I'm here to tell you that any woman would do what she did, and that's because we are all humans. It's human nature to be fallible. So, do away with all that talk of averting a potential marital crisis. There are no guarantees that the woman you would call wife, would be faithful. If there is any lesson you take off this incident, do not take ANY woman so seriously. Any woman would cheat on you, it's a function of the options around her.
See, If you bother yourself with how a woman lives her life, you will die before your time. And when you die, other men will have her and fucckk her like a dirty prostitute, and they could even take it a step further by making a mockery of you while you are lying helplessly in your grave.

On a lighter note, don't break things off with her. Put yourself together, put your emotions in check, then see her as your go to person for your satisfaction. While at this, talk to other women, fix dates, one day you will meet a girl with same "inner imprints" as you, and you will just know that she's the one you want to live with forever. But there are still no guarantees that this girl with same inner imprints as you won't cheat. It's a funny world, right?
The wise men understand that marriage as it is now is not something they will get into.
Nonsoboy4life:
My girlfriend of 3 years came to stay with me during this period of lockdown. She's been here for almost 2 months and I noticed she had changed completely from whom she used to be. She came all the way from Awka to Lagos because their work place is closed because of the pandemic.
(1)we usually have intimacy as soon as we meet because we always stay for sometime before seeing each other, but this time around she vehemently refused and said later, someone who used to bump on me for that
(3) she cared less about me and what happens in the house..she kept burning my food and infuriating me, something that never happened before
(4)She now said she has lossed the zeal for intimacy and we could stay up to two weeks before intimacy

Because of all these I was finding out how I can spy her phone because it is passworded...so I luckily saw when she imputed her password and noted it.She sleeps late normally and wakes late too.So I had to wake up one early morning before her and what I saw shocked me..My gal has been having sex with one guy like that severally and even receiving head from him(lol)..I don't even know whether I'm now the side niggar or not..I took screenshot of the whole thing but I have not shown it to her yet...I don't want to tell her anything, but she suspected I might have found out and has started talking nicely lately..How she might have guessed I have found out was because she wanted to go much later while I now encourage her to leave earlier, she's surprised at that...is been three days since I found out but I'm just tolerating her and waiting for her to go..This is a gal I looked up to getting married to but is all over. I will wait for her to get back to her location safely and sound before revealing it to her.

10 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Amb1045(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Since she came to your apartment has she cheated on you ? I guess the answer is NO you see she's just like a baby under your care put somebody to watch her for you when she goes back and delete the guys contact invite her over and over again if possible give her head too since that's what is taking her outside that way the love will grow ooo nna
God forbid to give such bastard head. please change this your mentality or are you a lovepadler too

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by paix(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2020
donbachi:
The more we grow,the more our taste changes...her taste don change.
For the better or for the worse?

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by movingclouds(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2020
Victornezzar:

It's expensive embarassed embarassed cheesy
I love this Victor guy

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by movingclouds(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Please now you no it's not easy especially when she has spent almost half of her life with you please give her a second chance ooo nna
Ehn! Second wetin?
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Geminvert(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

So people will not be getting married as virgins since they need to test before marriage to make sure they're compatible and if not compatible they keep sleeping around till they find the compatible one
The people who got married as virgins will have to learn their sexual compatibility,no where in my write up did I advocate for sleeping around
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Geminvert(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2020
dirtydiva:
Even if dey hv to be sexually compatible, without love, understanding and tolerance dey are just co-tenants
I'm not saying sex is all there is, that's why I clearly stated that it's a major factor, several other things like you stated also contribute to the marriage too
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by HarunaWest(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

What if she starts crying and forming emotional tears or even probably refuses to go,?

Or what if she harms me in the night before then?

That's why I opt for her to leave first..do you get me?
You are very intelligent. Kudos to you
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Homguy(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

. Nice man! If all men acted the way you did, the world would be a better place. Let her go before cutting the LovePeddler off!

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by movingclouds(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2020
Geminvert:

And when she found his sexual game unappealing and unsatisfactory, why did she have to stay? A LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler, if you like, bleep her a whole day and make her squirt a full bucket of cum
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by movingclouds(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Ok...I will...I just followed you now so I can remember
Do your parents know you guys are dating? I'm talking about hers and yours
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by jumpampass(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
Pics here

You can see she's even asking the guy which one of their sex scenes , that's to tell u they've been intimate for long..

I have another pics the guy sent to her when he was giving her head but for privacy reasons I'm not going to upload that one....funny a thing I'm not so bothered , I don't just know why..I will continue to accommodate her till she goes back..Infact I have been extra nice to her just so she doesn't find out.

Is a human nature to be deceitful anyway..Don't ever be complacent when u suspect your partner esp when he/she misbehaves , most times what we suspect end up been the case and never ever confront a woman without evidence, she will completely deny it...I'm just enjoying myself knowing fully well I have averted a marital crises in the future

Brotherly, abeg no dulling...Bleep this girl like say she be nobody...Bleep her like say tomorrow no dey. Continue fucking till you almost kill her. Even if una get injury from the wild Bleep no prob. While doing this, don't you ever give her money for anything else except for food. Continue like that for like 14 fucking days, but remember to wear condom ohh, STD for her body go full trailer. Then when the puna don tire you... Unleash the beast in you and send her out asap. Be a man, e joor!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Sportwin(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Then what da fvck is she doing in my house and her quest to really wanna end up with me

You need brain bro

She's cheating on you and you are thinking shit

She will cheat on you if you marry her

You will die of stress and unhappiness, she will take your wealth and get someone else

For now like a bad guy
Don't let her know

Sample the last sampling

Explore her to your fullest

Get a new chick and learn from the past

Simple if not it's gonna end in tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.