Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (91824 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by spiralwedge(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx, you are an !d!ot. From what you narrated, it is what is wrong with what your mama said that bothers you?

Even if there is something with what your mama said, and so?

Mr Man, the real issue is that she's a mad woman that needs help. And you are not even seeing that. How can you keep that as a gf talkless of planning to marry her? You dey kolo too? I don't even want to mention the disrespect to your mother.

Break up asap. It will be hard, considering all your investment, but trust me, discard her quickly. You are not even ashamed harbouring such a person in your house. I'm sure all your neighbours are piting you. Are you hypnotised?

You don't love her, you pity her and that's a huge problem in any relationship. It will be like you are doing her favour and Las Las after wedding, 2 years una don scatter

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Leogreat5: 11:22pm On May 17, 2020
Hmmmmm, na girl wey they never marry be this oooo����,her temperament is something else,? The pride is too much?? She don't even know how to play sef... Quit the relationship and thank me later
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by recentelder(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2020
enrol her in anger managemt sch.If you marry this way , am afraid of what wl become of you in future.However,you are wrong to have scoldf your mum because of one girlfrnd
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 17, 2020
2special:
Guy,, you're irritating and weak
disgustingly irritating!!!!!!! these society is breeding chronic weak men...

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by divineappo(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
Op: I do not pity your miserable destiny. Continue your foolish relationship with her.

Las las, we will read about your obituary on Nairaland after she uses anger & kitchen knife to stab your foolish heart to pieces

A useless girl spoke to your mum like that, and u are still considering remaining in the relationship with her. You are a big fool
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Xmen149(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.

I WAS waiting to see the last line

Never marry because of pity

if your partner cnt identify his/her wrong and never work on them when identified by another you are in for a dictatorship

dnt be bullied into marriage or believe you will lose considering what you have done/spent and that marriage is the ultimate reward.

Stay away from each other for a while and see what happens.

if both paties cnt yield for each other from time to time you are planning to marry your self

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by nandyz(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2020
Bro's, Anger is one of the worse weapon in a life of human being...
For a gal to be excessive angry that can destroy property.. nnam allow her to go... Look for ur socket, she is not ur socket.. Don't do things of relationship out of pity. . Otherwise u will regret ur life.. forget that she is a wife material or wife Yard.. if u officially put her in ur house, brother with this u explain, u will prefer ur work place to ur home...

Here the word of the wise...
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by andyanders: 11:27pm On May 17, 2020
This op is the worst creature God EVER made.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by deliveryboy: 11:27pm On May 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Stop putting your parents on a pedestal. That's all I have to reply you.
It shall not be well with you for conceiving this words you just typed. May you not live long enough to be a parent.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Myhusband(m): 11:27pm On May 17, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,
That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama

you're born in a standard hospital, that Op is a fantastic idiot. Op thunder fire you there for disrespecting your mama. foolish boy

my mom didn't even something to that level and my brother's wife was waiting for her to apologise. person gave birth through operation in her parents area, her husband travelled without planning and putting house together. my mom told her to still hang around where she's because of treatment which is true because no hospital will treat what other hospital operated na the thing dey annoyed the foolish girl, husband talk my mom apologise. I told her the day she do yeye apology I go disowned her

I don't know why some men are just so foolish, you leave a lady with good mental faculty to carry the burden of one corporate mental disorder lady in the course of love? dem swear for you idiots?

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Briller: 11:28pm On May 17, 2020
My brother, you are in a relationship with what the Bible describes as a cantekerous woman (Proverbs 25:24). She has no excuse to talk back at your mum, especially for something as simple as "Kuki put am for him head" Come on!!

The red flags are very high but you chose not to see them because you want to fix the effects her dysfunctional family is having on her. Just know that you laying a foundation for a dysfunctional home for your own children.

I know you are not ripe for marriage so don't even go into it yet. At 25, you still have the mind of a toddler, and given the age difference, I bet you this girl will crush you.

Think this your marriage plans through before saying I do.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 17, 2020
bobowaja:

Most mothers raised their male child weak. His mother is reaping the seed of a weak man she sowed.

Never hit a woman, never shout on her, treat her like a Queen.... Na wetin deh end am be this. Full grown simpletons!
yes,the psycho breeding of men by their mothers makes them weak,especially if their immediate siblings are females.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Galaxydon1(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2020
Wait ooo. I saw something. I know I'm tipsy. You said you scolded your mom cos of your girlfriend. Oga you be goat. Ewu. Aturu

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Swanzi(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2020
Go ahead and marry her she’s a very good marriage material idiot..!!!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 11:28pm On May 17, 2020
deliveryboy:

It shall not be well with you for conceiving this words you just typed. May you not live long enough to be a parent.

May it be done unto you as you wish unto others. Amen
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by rs172(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Hey bro... i can assure you that sooner or later this relationship will end in tears...

Sheybi you wanna become the white knight on a shining amour, e go soon surprise you...

You are seeing all the red cards now, you are ignoring, when you finally get married then she call your mother a witch or turn your family against you, that when you'll know what's up, that if she doesn't invite you to her wedding when she finishes school.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ND4sure: 11:29pm On May 17, 2020
GreatChizzy:
Like seriously you "scolded" your MOTHER?
You scolded your mother for a "girl friend" whom you had already knew had anger management issues? I hope your mother has other sons besides you; because you are a shame and a reproach to that woman you call your mother.

May God not give us Sons that would scold their mothers because of girl friends.
amen o

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Evercurious(f): 11:29pm On May 17, 2020
I PITY FOR YOU AND YOUR LIFE.. 'SORRY' IS YOUR FIRST AND 'KPELE" LAST NAME, SORRY KPELE

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by kcbaba007: 11:30pm On May 17, 2020
GreatChizzy:
Like seriously you "scolded" your MOTHER?
You scolded your mother for a "girl friend" whom you had already knew had anger management issues? I hope your mother has other sons besides you; because you are a shame and a reproach to that woman you call your mother.

May God not give us Sons that would scold their mothers because of girl friends.

And i say a very big and resounding amen to that your prayer....

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Bsc(m): 11:30pm On May 17, 2020
I didn't even finished reading ur Epistle before I got provoked , in case u don't know, No woman can take the place of a mother .
who born she ? who u ? How do u exist? How do form? what brings u?
This week is the first week and the first week is gone with such girl.
what Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Erys(m): 11:30pm On May 17, 2020
Run for your life brother man. I was in your shoes once and I failed to listen until she did the worse and at the end framed me up for rape. God wasn’t done with me yet, so He rescued me both from the law and depression. Good thing you haven't married her yet.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by apexc3247: 11:30pm On May 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by abdullkabar(m): 11:30pm On May 17, 2020
@Op, I wish you read this comment!!!
Na guys like you dey give negative energy power...I stopped reading where you said she was shouting at your mom

Common, Mr man, Common!!!
Someone that can flare up to that extent coz of nothing will probably do worst when you start facing real marriage issues

Let her know its up to her to adjust
We no want unnecessary drama jare
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Phemzy003(m): 11:30pm On May 17, 2020
My advice to u is to pray fervently concerning this matter and also think like a guy in other to solve this issue amicably
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by eleko1: 11:31pm On May 17, 2020
angry sad angry thunder shrink ur ballz if u dnt go back and beg ur mum u this dumb thing

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by stormborn28(m): 11:32pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

boy ,you are 25 years. I'm way older than you. That girl is not a wife material. I can boldly say that. A girl boldly telling you to rebuke your mum in her presence is a red line... By the way I don't tolerate a girl with anger( one without control) . Sorry, I remember when I was looking for a girl to settle down.. Because of their character, I was dumping and changing them until I found a suitable one.. Though no human is perfect but at least I have peace. Please I wasnt sleeping with them and dumping. Remember my target was a good wife. So my brother, the earlier you throw that girl out better for you
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Coolgent(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Scold your mother for your so called girlfriend?
Okay continue karma is waiting for you.
Leave that girl alone or else you may regret it later.
Just an advice
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by cococandy(f): 11:35pm On May 17, 2020
Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material
OP so what’s wonderful about her?

OP what your mom said is nothing for her to overreact about. It’s sad that you scolded your mom when the lady is clearly the one making trouble over nothing.

She being upset about having to carry a gift of fruits that your mom gave you guys. A gift? I can’t understand it. Even if she doesn’t like mangos. So what?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Myhusband(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2020
rs172:

Hey bro... i can assure you that sooner or later this relationship will end in tears...

Sheybi you wanna become the white knight on a shining amour, e go soon surprise you...

You are seeing all the red cards now, you are ignoring, when you finally get married then she call your mother a witch or turn your family against you, that when you'll know what's up, that if she doesn't invite you to her wedding when she finishes school.

relationship will end or the lady will soon mistakenly shook the idiot dead

this Op deserve not to be human in the first place not to talk of a man. this is a disgrace to a man, a very useless nonentity at that

I don't joke with my woman and despite she give my brother regards than me, I won't tolerate any disrespect on her
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Gracejeri(f): 11:37pm On May 17, 2020
My fellow women dey give wahala oo.... CONTINUE CONDONING HER ANGER IN RELATIONSHIP.. SHE GO KUKUMA BUY YOU COFFIN IN MARRIAGE...
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by karnap(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2020
such girls know how to give good sex,that is what is keeping you,in my village if your mother in-law gives you something you don't like,you will collect it in peace and still be smiling with thank you ,but for this girl to open her mouth to said that,don't married her,you can't stand it when she is pregnant for you. be wise.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by 12345DKO(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2020
Jesus is the way out of sickness
Jesus is the way out of poverty
Jesus is the way out of hopelessness
Jesus is the way out of failure
Jesus is the way out of every evil addiction

Jesus is the way into sound health
Jesus is the way into true prosperity
Jesus is the way into hope
Jesus is the way into true success
Jesus is the way into sustainable healthy habits.

Surrender to Jesus now and watch Him make your life and all that concerns you brand new.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.