Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (92060 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Rarefayol(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2020
Bro I understand you're deeply in love with her, but you should understand what you're up against. You should think about ahead. How long would you continue to tolerate such anger issue.

You probably feel you have gone too far with her and you can't turn back again, or you've spent way too much on her and you wouldn't have your self lose.... Hmm run for your life if you want to live long.... Or marry her and spend most of your time being conscious of pleasing her.. It's up to you.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by eniolorunfe: 11:42pm On May 17, 2020
shocked See broda...see broda...broda wey .... angry

You better receive sense before it's too late!!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Euegene100001: 11:42pm On May 17, 2020
Run
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by drLammy(m): 11:42pm On May 17, 2020
This is the results you get when you advise a guy to go make money first and not learn life or women.. Everything goes hand in hand. I only pity the modern man tho
Perhaps all this our girls wey go born Boy their son wives is waiting for them also

Op... To slap you just dey hungry me... Damn! You allowed a Bitch to disrespect your mum to this extent .. I'm so angry right now..They are yet to birth a lady that wud try half of this nonsense with my mother
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by darigho: 11:43pm On May 17, 2020
Jst disown ur mum na or better still break up with her so she won't talk to your babe abi wife to be like that again. I think that will guarantee a very good relationship between u and your wifey, happy forever after. Too much sense wee not kee you Mr quiet man.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by bebeto94: 11:43pm On May 17, 2020
Na mango dey cause quarel. Imagine. Brro. Break up sharply. She has no respect for you or ur mum.let her go.

quote author=funkmrflexx post=89653044]We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.[/quote]
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by tabaski: 11:44pm On May 17, 2020
Scolded ur mom cause of a pussy? U are done for. Grow up and dump the stupid gal with her terrible anger issue, if not, i pity u oo
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by mainstreets(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2020
And u said she is a wife material?
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by bubbaGambino: 11:45pm On May 17, 2020
I pity you this boy. she's a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. by the time she's done destroying your valuables and breaking your mom's head, your brain will reset.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by osazsky(m): 11:46pm On May 17, 2020
See mumu..u let ur family down...u told ur mum to apologise to a girl who is not ur wife when she didnt do anything to her..is ur mum her mate I hate all these useless guys bringing stupid issues on a forum ..and on another thread be forming alpha and beta guys...a slap would have resected her psychological prob...I don't know how some guys behave like fishes ones they see puna...my wife dears not talk back at my mum..not on this earth...and this one come weak me cuz na common girl friend way full everywhere na wah o spits .I just pitty u person way u never marry.if u just marry her na u go use ur hand kill ur mama..no need u are already been manipulated..if u must continue with her take her to TB Joshua once she vomits during deliverance prob solved see mumu God forbid I have this kind son amen
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Daddyboy21: 11:47pm On May 17, 2020
This is the conclusion of the whole mater, she is not a girl of love, she is the war, she is the fight, she is the in inkabosky. To summarize this In only once sentence, Run!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by stonecoldcafe: 11:47pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

You are still a young man at 25 so you may not understand. Hmm. Let that woman go immediately if not your enemy will weep loudly once marriage is concluded with children in tow. There are some things a man should NOT tolerate at all - this is one of them. Self restraint is very important in the life of a spouse. You are still young but I hope you understand. Male abuse is high, very high and this is how it begins. Be careful young man.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Marcanthony: 11:47pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Guy at 25 you are foolishly rushing yourself into what you cannot finish. In your write up you said shes a wife material but you failed to tell us what you see in her to say that. You are not in love but in emotional agony
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 17, 2020
God's love for you is making you see the bold handwriting on the wall.

Watch and pray.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by obicmag(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2020
A girl with anger issue is worst than covid 19. Bros be wise.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Phelixblaq(m): 11:49pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Useless boy!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by instinct57vm(m): 11:49pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

I’m not the type that take sides when issues happens between a girlie and my mom. But if its obvious my mom is at fault I let her know and vice versa. But in this case, this girl is raving mad! What audacity! Like seriously! If you marry that girl bros sorry you’re a bastard. Not only that, going by your personality you described, you deserve a better girl. She keeps behaving in ds manner coz she always got away with it.
This girl needs to be taught a lifelong lesson! And the only way is to break up with this idiot! Let her go and marry d ppl toasting her. Marry her at your own peril!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Prakash247(m): 11:49pm On May 17, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,
That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama
He is a pussy licker. Sounds pathetic!

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Prakash247(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2020
GreatChizzy:
Like seriously you "scolded" your MOTHER?
You scolded your mother for a "girl friend" whom you had already knew had anger management issues? I hope your mother has other sons besides you; because you are a shame and a reproach to that woman you call your mother.

May God not give us Sons that would scold their mothers because of girl friends.
Amen ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by PositiveDirect: 11:50pm On May 17, 2020
What manner of girl is that one. So because she no dey eat mango, na why she no fit carry am e.g. for you? Where that kind reasoning come from?
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by stormborn28(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

to be sincere I dey vex for you... I have to quote you again.. Which many toasters... Verily I say into you give that girl 10 years from now, her useless shakara attitude will fade.. I did that to a girl. She should be 31 this year. When they are young they hardly see through their binaculer. Reality they say will tell. OP, you dey think like small pikin. The last three to four paragraphes they vex me
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by biggy26: 11:51pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Marriage doesn't change anyone, except the person makes up their mind to change, and it's hard.

Simple advise, let her go! This could just be the preview.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Ibkay32(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,
That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama

I love you opinion bro, I no sure the OP well so, your so call girlfriend dey vex for your mum and u dey ask wetin u suppose do, guy ur head no correct..

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by skj1377(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2020
25 is to early to start thinking of marriage. So at 25 your correcting your mother just 7 years ago teenager na wa o. How come at 22 she is a leave in lover? Clearly both of you are from disfunctional families. You need to know the basics of right and wrong. Nigeria is really in trouble.
funkmrflexx:

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by fortunechy(m): 11:52pm On May 17, 2020
Young man, are u OK? I mean are u sure u're OK? U see fire � and u still want enter into it. Someone insulted ur mother and this is what u're saying.... She's still ur girlfriend and she's acting in such mannerless way u wonder how it will be when u finally decided to marry her.....
I bet u if u mistakenly marry her, she gonna lead u to early grave.... Get sense bro. Never u marry for pity cuz it will definitely leads to pitiable situation.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by osazsky(m): 11:52pm On May 17, 2020
The irony here is that she always gets angry at d slightest provocation yet she is a wife material....angry wife materia.waiten Musa nor go see for gate.those husbands way thier wife they pour acid or pound thier head while asleep or cut Brookos chop the brokos they all got married to a angry wife materia. Na so e take they start.a sturborn flies always gets buried with a dead man I pitty ur destiny

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by OdenKelechi(m): 11:52pm On May 17, 2020
She's from an abusive family, she changed it for you cos of ordinary meat, she yelled at your mum and, she has anger issues and destroys properties when she's angry.. and you still call her wife material. I wish you goodluck cos you'll be needing it if you marry her
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by OdenKelechi(m): 11:53pm On May 17, 2020
osazsky:
The irony here is that she always gets angry at d slightest provocation yet she is a wife material....angry wife materia.waiten Musa nor go see for gate
E taya me o.... Person wey dey scatter property when she vex
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by kanco: 11:53pm On May 17, 2020
Bleep off nigga..I swear I never knew that niggas like you exist
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by instinct57vm(m): 11:54pm On May 17, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Your girlfriend screams at your mum and you don't shut her up immediately with a hot slap and apologize to your mum? What is wrong with some guys? Are you sure you're normal? Something must be seriously wrong with you.

The dude is clearly not normal. The thing pain me so tey I feel like seeing the gal now now and slapping her on his behalf
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by drizzy22(m): 11:54pm On May 17, 2020
eunisam:
If you marry that girl, bros you don marry fire. I repeat if you marry that girl u have set your generation on fire.

guy who u be to scold you mum because of one Mumu girl we no get home training?

I dey vex for u, u sure say u be man at all? chai, I no want talk shaaa because

( If
you no fit carry the mango
u for kuku put am for e head)

I dey vex die.

our last born, the last girl in my family will just reset her brain with some covid-19 organic slaps

hahahahah
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by oluwasegun007(m): 11:54pm On May 17, 2020
With the way couple starb each other or cut of penis because of anger issues.. Am happy you are not married yet... I won't say more than that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.