Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (92066 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Marshalemmy(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2020
Are u serious with your life at all?
Truth is I don't av anything to tell u since u deliberately refused to see all the red signs

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by eyinjuege: 11:11pm On May 17, 2020
All the red flags are there, and yet like the stubborn fly that will follow a corpse to the grave, you persist.
Wehdone

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by AskProf: 11:11pm On May 17, 2020
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Awoist(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2020
Haha Nairalanders don scatter this one relationship.
I don't believe the story but if this is true I see pride in the Op and he is about to get destroyed for it. Watch out guy.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Stevven(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2020
Just too weak dude girls come and go, mothers remain. Be wise bro
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Binhamid(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2020
Na wa ooo things dey happen oo. Make I tell you, it's obvious this lady thinks she is too good for you and your family. Even though you are the one that is too good for her.

Talk to her, if she know gree dump her and run for your life. If you marry her, na world war she go dey with you and your mama. She fit dey beat you self. Plenty girls dey wey no get wahala. No let person use big yansh deceive you.

What nonsense
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Arizonaz: 11:13pm On May 17, 2020
You are pussy

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ab1x: 11:13pm On May 17, 2020
You sound like a bast**d. You are scolding your mom for your arrogant girlfriend. What is the big deal about what your mom said? Small time now, your girlfriend will be beating your mom. I am so sorry for you.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by denickboss(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2020
U r funny sha.. U feeling pity fr her nd dats y u dnt wanna break up wit her... Marriage nd relationship r nt same tin bro.. Dnt joke wit ya marriage..nd dnt ever scold ur mum again cos of mere gf
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by valopotosky(m): 11:14pm On May 17, 2020
Real broda wee mumu.....
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by matrixmuzi: 11:15pm On May 17, 2020
This guy is a sweet bastard. Scolding ur mum because of a girl just because of a comment made by ur mum that the girl should obey. Infact God punish u.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Surulereman(m): 11:15pm On May 17, 2020
You are a lucky man. God loves you so much and He has shown you all the proof you you need to know that you're in a very wrong relationship. If she is like this as a girlfriend, what of when she becomes your wife? You will never be a happy man. Please flee before things get out of hand.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by victorazyvictor(m): 11:15pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
My own be say make she no stab you with kitchen knife one day. If God can deny Moses the promise land he (Moses) labored for, then anger is a terrible thing. (reason bro)
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Bewiseedet(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2020
Dem neva born GF wey go shout give my mama in front of me. Idiot

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by jaxxy(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.

I don’t condone bad behavior for one second I don’t even care who u are. Who gives a damn if she has other toasters, every gal even ugly ones have toasters so that’s not an excuse to tolerate crap unless u don’t love urself as a guy.

I was going to tell u to tell her go Bleep off until Ure very last paragraph bt I still don’t care how dare she a 22 year old insult ur mom like that over nothing really? A bloody 22 year old dependent creature? Men u guys get patience ooooo. I don’t take bullshit like dat. Her things will be on the curb waiting for her. It’s a very simple thing. Nobody has monopoly over craze lol.

Now I must let u know she doesn’t only have anger issues bt an extremely bad behavior. Don’t get it confused. She’s not a wonderful gal like Ure painting her, u are just inlove and probably stupid also. If u don’t correct a bad attitude in sm1 appropriately they will continue to think it’s ok and grow bigger wings. The place this gal will embarrass u in future u will wish the ground will open and swallow u. Who the fvck does she think she is? Seems he hasn’t met her match yet and gotten good brain resetting slaps.

On a cautionary note I wud like to know what abuses she may have suffered from home to make her turn out this bad, I mean this kind of behavior is not what u pamper or one day u will regret ur existence and ever meeting her. Mark my words carefully. That little thing needs to be corrected and corrected properly and sternly and don’t ever be scared to break up with a worthless, ill mannered gal. She will survive anyway without u or come back to her senses.

Do not tolerate her bad behavior or U will regret it!

So it’s this ill mannered thing u are desperately trying to marry? I pity u serious. U must have no self esteem or pride.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by beniceangelo(m): 11:17pm On May 17, 2020
Oga.
The thunder dat will fire you is a recharging one.
To hell with her, the relationship and her psychological watever.
Your father and mother never raised you to be less a man of this nature.
Your ancestors will be so disappointed in You right now.

That being said, let her go please and give in to her toasters. Howlong wud such shit continue. Who isshe that needs no correction.
You two don't have a beneficial relationship together. You are giving too much for little.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Thatsammie(m): 11:17pm On May 17, 2020
"It's better for a man to dwell on the roof top than to live with an angry and contentious woman". So says the Holy book (The bible).
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by DMerciful(m): 11:17pm On May 17, 2020
What a f00l the Op is! Such a moronic sissy! Scolding your mum for a liability and a bitch and you had the effrontery to say it in public? Ode!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Eniobanke18: 11:17pm On May 17, 2020
Op. The best decision you should take because of your future is to break up with the lady now. If you should go ahead and marry her be ready for times 10 of what you are seeing now. She obviously does not have someone in her life who will scold her and she will heed to not even her parents. She is obviously seeing her being in a relationship with you as if she is doing you a favour. If you don't want to have the fear of coming back home after the day's work after getting married . Please let her go. You will find a better person.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by freeman500: 11:17pm On May 17, 2020
You see better handwriting on the wall... and you are still here seeking for advice?
Na this type of girl go cut your preek when you are asleep because u looked at another woman.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by eleko1: 11:19pm On May 17, 2020
angry angry sad dumb lover boy.U scolded ur mum cos of that useless thing?Ur case is pitiable and pathetic.So,u’’ll Do like ur Mimi self and carry mango on ur head shocked sad? Chai!if u narrate diz stewpid story beside me,the kind slap I go wooze u ehn angry
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Spino6(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2020
Oboy am really disappointed in you , i think you need a brain resetting slap how could you scold your mother for a girl friend you have anger issue, no girl friend can try that shit to shout at my mother, well if breaking up with is not on your agenda you kukuma break up with your mother na,
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Boydehot: 11:19pm On May 17, 2020
Since you are housing her and equally pay her school fee.

In return, the only thing she has to offer is her pussy.

Chai sorry for you young man.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2020
Kitty-Cat men everywhere.no bitch fit insult my mama like dat oh,and still come my house

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by 1miccza: 11:19pm On May 17, 2020
Dem don dey fry akara for your head tey tey you nor know
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

It's a jungle in here, this Naija society. So many people are being guilt-tripped into managing their partner's mental illness, all in the name of marriage.

If you marry that girl, your life will be hell because she'll expect your mother to serve her, and that other woman as you described her will not agree to such servitude. So drive that girl away now, let her find another family where they can accept & manage her scoin-scoin. Unless you want to die before your time
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Joefat: 11:20pm On May 17, 2020
You must be kidding me..
Are you really serious or sure about this OP?
You scolded your Mom?

Wait a minute,
The mother that kept you through 9 good month with pains and suffering in her womb?
The mother that breastfeed you for one good year or more.
The mother that clothes, feed, back, cry, sick with so many sleepless nights because of you.

YOU THIS UNGRATEFUL CHILD.
YOU THIS WASTEFUL CHILD.
YOU THIS SHAMELESS CHILD.
YOU THIS UNREASONABLE CHILD.

You did all these because of one useless PUSSY that you're not the one that disflower her and you won't be the only one sleeping with her.
You did all these to your Mom?

Guy you've cross the line, there's no turning back for you, just wait a little bit until consequences of what you did befall on you.

It's not a curse, it called LAW OF KARMAL..

I swear this OP made me cry tonight, I was 9yrs old boy when my mom passed away, now I'm 32 with my wife and 2 children, it still always feels like I should see her one more time everyday. That's why I take all good mother's like my mother. Because I really missed to have one right now.

However, I never stretched my hands forth and beat someone I'm dating never before. But on this matter way dey ground so. I'll definitely be the one to go report myself at the nearest police station after i kill so call my girlfriend for insulting my Mom.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by duduade: 11:20pm On May 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@OP.. I swear you made my night God bless you...

Only you chop all these abuses.
This is the same girl that's denying you sex..

Esusu kee you there....

You are really doing well

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by thekingofafrica: 11:20pm On May 17, 2020
S many weak ass men been produced these days, I read on Nairaland and joro olumofin page, I’m disappointed with the current crop of men, the OP you’re a weak man, you allow your yeye love to dictate your ife, you’d get burned at the end.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by sandra50(f): 11:20pm On May 17, 2020
Oga something dey worry you and that your girl..you watched that thing disrespect your mom and you are here saying break up is not an option for you..from all you wrote its obvious you are a weakling.. How dare you scold your mom when you should be scolding that thing you call a girlfriend..she has no good quality at all..she stays with you even when you are broke, because she knows any how,any how you will still get money to take care of her..she has a lot of toasters,let those people house and pay her school fees nau..you are dating a mad woman..its her over confidence that caused what she did.. She has you under her and only wanted to know if you will respect your mom or her..you are a weakling.. Look at the way you are making excuses for her,maybe its her family background that is affecting her..na you be e mama and papa wet get character problem which is where she good that blood from..if you like don't leave that thing..see you see inside bottle oo
funkmrflexx:

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by AreaFada2: 11:21pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

OP, let me wish you good luck in advance. You are gonna need it. grin cheesy

You have damaged goods on your hands. Unless you are also a board certified psychologist.

She has no respect for parents because her family home was nothing to write home about.

Since breaking up is not an option, finish sponsoring her at school first. Maybe then there will be a natural solution. The decision will be taken for you. By following a man she feels is worth her. Now she'll keep doing you a "favour" by dating you. Keep scolding your mum sir. Well done. Buy a cane even. Tell your mum to kneel down and beg her next time. cheesy grin

Tueh!

Geez, some men have no balls these days. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Bishop(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,
That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama

If this boy na my pikin i for just disown am.... O ti go ju.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.