Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (92957 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 17, 2020
Vergin201:
.....��������� U b mumu man

Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:25pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
do you need a dibia to tell you to run far away? She is just a girlfriend and not even a wife yet o and she doesn't have respect for you or your mum. Not even in the presence of people and you re here asking jamb questions... You don't like your life and sanity o.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by just2endowed: 10:25pm On May 17, 2020
eunisam:
If you marry that girl, bros you don marry fire. I repeat if you marry that girl u have set your generation on fire.

guy who u be to scold you mum because of one Mumu girl we no get home training?

I dey vex for u, u sure say u be man at all? chai, I no want talk shaaa because

( If
you no fit carry the mango
u for kuku put am for e head)

I dey vex die.

our last born, the last girl in my family will just reset her brain with some covid-19 organic slaps
I was almost like the op but I finally called it quit and the girl beg beg and I said it's over.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by tuzle(m): 10:25pm On May 17, 2020
I want to ask a question not related to the topic, the op used 1 year and 6 month, isn't it more appropriate to use a year and 6 month?

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 17, 2020
omoadeleye:

Maybe your girlfriend has a mental problem, you can take her to a psychiatric hospital or register her for a rehabilitation... Cause I don't your girlfriend is normal... I think she is beginning to contaminate you with her abnormally, cause you won't be rebuking your mom for your gf's madness...

Well, basically i can still say, is not really your gf's fault, cause come to looks of things, she came from a broken family, and you guys haven't settled for each other, she has begins to show you what she is really made of, that means based on what i have just read and my conclusion will be , you guys might not be able to enjoy each other in the future, cause she might end up breaking your skull one day.
You want to turn OP to her Father??

Her mental illness is the responsibility of her Father and not that of the OP..

Men and overniceness undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by biggie73(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2020
....Buddy, this one will be future problems. You can't change her. Within den say, see the bomb she threw. Forget her uncle, she is a time-bomb. She is collaterally damaged.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 17, 2020
This one is serious.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ibawon(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2020
I can categorically say YOU ARE A MUMU MAN
you scolded your Mum for your Girlfriend, believe you me when you marry her she will beat you and beat your mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by much123456(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2020
Op I really don't know how to describe your stupidity. But I can assure you that you will never recover from the mess when it comes. You are really annoying ooo. You scold you mum for some cheap bitch. Chai. It's well with you

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:26pm On May 17, 2020
grin

Pussy don blind this one

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by oloriLFC(f): 10:27pm On May 17, 2020
Abasilim:
Someone that you pay her school fees and lives with you shouts back at your mother and you can't see break up in the card yet?! Me that can't even shout back at my mother. So its when she breaks your mother's head that break up will appear on the card? OP you're not doing well at all.
Person wey no get sense. Mumu of the highest order. Kpekus don scatter hin brain, sense don melt. Tomorrow he'll now be speaking ill about marriages and looking for useless advice. Ode omo

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by willybaby(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2020
Once upon a Time a very very weak Son *scolded* his Mother because of a girlfriend that has Anger issues...

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by BrainRider: 10:27pm On May 17, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,
That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama
It will end In tears and regrets

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by merits(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2020
You be mum,ode,oponu..... you're a disgraced to humanwood.
Your mum bcuz of one dirty indisplined yeye girl shocked

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Danny50: 10:27pm On May 17, 2020
Physica wintch you better run for your dear life.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ikdaddy01(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2020
22 and 25 years. I stopped reading

6 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Joshforeal: 10:28pm On May 17, 2020
You're headed for destruction Sir. Kindly write your will soonest. Cheers

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nickymichy(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2020
When d father told you to wait till she finishes her schooling you didn't actually understand what the man meant.... think again...

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by IjawAboki007: 10:28pm On May 17, 2020
Just 1year and 6 month of dating and she's acting up like this to your mom? My brother this is just an early sign for you to take a proper stand about her cos if you end up getting married to her with babies one day, just one day she will eventually ask your family people ( mom etc) to stop coming to the house and that time it might be too late for you cos you already have kids with her.
If she can disrespect your mom that means she doesn't give a damn about you and your family.

BREAKUP WITH HER!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by yelei(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2020
Truth is this her anger issues you're trying to turn blind eyes to now would soon be your undoing the days she'll put a knife through your throat.

All I can see here is that you're dating an ungrateful girl that has no respect for you all your family out of pity...

If u fail to act now, you'll definitely regret it... Your choice to make though

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by obowunmi(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2020
Her childhood trauma flairing up.

Take her to therapy. If she refuses to go to therapy, you have to move on. Otherwise, she can KILL you.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Openbusiness: 10:29pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:
[s]We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.[/s]
Assuming your mom used postinor that night, she won't be suffering the kind of insult a mumu boy like you is causing her now wey na wan homeless mgbeke girl dey control you like idiot, dey insult your mama. Better go and buy skirt to wear. Because you're not fit to be called a man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 17, 2020
It is evident from your post that you are very stupid. I mean very very stupid!

Continue, dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall. I know say her anger go soon destroy you.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by queengift(f): 10:29pm On May 17, 2020
Weak man, your mum did nothing wrong to her. If you marry her, she will never respect your mum.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Dshocker(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.

Every girl tends to hide their real character.

If she could act like this,without the fear of your mother,brother you will regret marrying such a girl
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Olarewaju89: 10:29pm On May 17, 2020
Anger is not good at all. It's a bad spirit that someone need to pray against. The same anger did not allow Moses to get to the promise land. That lady need to work on herself seriously or else she will continue losing every good fortune in life. I'm sorry. cry
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by PattyMike(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2020
It will end in tears.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by drmikeadams(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,
That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama
grin angry angry grin

U no dey shame....you ve spent more than her Father grin grin

Una see d kind men we dey groom these days??this one go carry another person problem add him own,,last week one mumu brother still pay 500 k house rent for this same nairaland

4 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Joshforeal: 10:30pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

If this is not fiction, then you urgently need to see a Psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by tomzyELNINO: 10:30pm On May 17, 2020
My brother, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!.

Or, you can sit her down and tell her to choose between her anger issues and you. That the next time she gets angry unnecessarily or even necessarily, but without control, tell her it will be the end of your relationship.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by WitchInSiege: 10:31pm On May 17, 2020
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Gdiz(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2020
This is the first time I'm reading every comment sync in unison but I bet you OP no go break up with this lady. It will still end in inevitable tears. Nonsense

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.