Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,519 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (91969 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by annayawchee: 10:36pm On May 17, 2020
You are one of those children most mothers pray not to have.(my apologies)

You scolded your mom cos of a rude bitch with smelling Kini and you are bold ??

Keep tolerating her excess till she gives your mom SmackDown and break your own silly head because you actually emboldened her to do more by that mere act of scolding your mom.

In other news... You are not doing well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 17, 2020
Fake story...
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Kabe2: 10:37pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

back to her parents house.

Your skull is quite empty. The effrontery to watch a girlfriend raise her voice on your mom while you watched like a fool. you had the guts to scold your mother.

It's incredible, a disgrace, your mother doesn't deserve a son like you.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by 175(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2020
Simpleton like you.

You're stupid. Come on go and apologize to your mum, and dump that Jezebel.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ZaramT: 10:37pm On May 17, 2020
Shey tomorrow when water don pass garri U go run come NL with long unnecessary epistle.

A little girl u are dating had the guts to shout to your Mom and You, the "man", scolded your Mom and turned around to apologize to "princess".

Sshhh,,, QUIT THIS RELATIONSHIP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Crochet: 10:37pm On May 17, 2020
@Op let me tell you no woman dares talk to my mum in such manner not even my wife, i love you doesn't mean I should take shit from you . i think your fear is because she is living with you and you are scared of loosing her because of the free sex she gives you everyday.U beta man up and send dat good for nothing girl away from your house.This one is ready to machet you while at sleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by shams040(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2020
Good no go allow me mumu like this.

Reason why I will never invest on any lady until I marry her as a wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:37pm On May 17, 2020
Well, I would have felt bad if I was told that actually but that'd never warrant screams and rows, I'd just take it like my mum.told me that.
You scolded your mum? How about your gf?
People with anger issues are always destructive, e no dey clear for their eyes until dem don do wetin dem no suppose do.
An anger filled person is a venomous person, that kind person fit stab person out of anger sef. Make her take anger management classes for a while, if she doesn't change then please break up with her before she goes overboard with her anger.
As for you broad factory reset slap, e pele ooooo, na from slap besting dey start.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by hamzeiy: 10:37pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
Some mehn just foolish Sha.
As some one advised...if you can't break up with her, you could probably break up with your mum.
It amazes me you condone such disrespect to your mum and the entire family, I am married with kids and I love my family, yet I can't imagine my wife telling me she won't condone something to from my mum,lol in such a manner that portrays disrespect, I swear she would be at her parents house before the next day.
Secondly op, you want success for this life so?
If you want they successful for this life, no play with your mother. If you try am God go remove blessing from whatever you do oh..I dun advise you
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ThatFairGuy: 10:37pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
I'm very disappointed in you for some words you Claimed to have used for your mum because of a girl(even if she's already your wife).
A girl you've not get married to is already reacting in such manner to your mum? Even you! what gave you the assurance she won't beat up your mum when you finally get married! If you can't tame her at this stage, forget. Be ready to accept anything that come off it later. REGRET (it's not a curse, it's reality). use your head now
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by PEREZPERECTUS: 10:37pm On May 17, 2020
Who finally carried the mango home ,u or her. E get why I dey ask
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Reelmii: 10:38pm On May 17, 2020
AskProf:

Is this just another tale?

Are you really 25 or you meant to say 15?
for him to have scolded his mum, is is really 25
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by golddare: 10:38pm On May 17, 2020
Walk away before it's too late. She's trouble.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 10:38pm On May 17, 2020
Emaprince:
Errs over a stupid girlfriend? I know you are saying this nonsense cos you are not yet a mother and probably would want your mumu boyfriend or mumu husband to support you against his mother.

Don't worry..when you are old, Your own son will chastise you because of his rude girlfriend. You may find it hard to even visit your son again. I wish you that.

You young girls no dey know say your own old age go reach...and you will become a mother inlaw one day

Stop putting your mother on a pedestal. Thank you.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by NurseJay: 10:38pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

And you call yourself a man? Foolish woman wrapper! I wish your mother would lay curses on you!

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Imustreturn(m): 10:38pm On May 17, 2020
Oga you are big fool..
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Imustreturn(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2020
NurseJay:

And you call yourself a man? Foolish woman wrapper! I wish your mother would lay curses on you!
the guy is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Reelmii: 10:39pm On May 17, 2020
anthonyuncle:
am still trying to know da river in benin that they sank da pot that dz girl used to cook ur brains.

for dz action alone, u are supposed to rebuke her & let her go away for life.

it's obvious that she doesn't want to change from da abusive nature of her family.

u better leave her (since she prefers her bad habit to u)
a leopard never looses its spots
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Emaprince: 10:39pm On May 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Whether publicly or privately, if your mother errs, you chastise her. Simple.
I can see that your parent abandoned you when you were an infant.

You are very stupid. Take that to the bank

4 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If your mother steps out of the line, you should caution her. Because she's your mother doesn't put her above mistakes.
how did she step out of line?
My girlfriend won't even dare try that rubbish with any elderly person in my presence not to talk of one related to me

4 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by drmikeadams(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2020
dejive:

He needs no soothsayer to reveal to him that, he's digging his own grave..
grin grin grin

Even if Jesus come down tell am make e leave d girl,,him prick no go let am believe Jesus sef
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by lichocho(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2020
Girl shout for my mama....d slap dat I will give to her will format her brain Nd back up her drive with respect...
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Lastmankc(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

you scolded your mum because of pussy with anger problems, guy you are a simp and you're not worthy to be called her son. But op wait, you sure say nah that woman truly born you?

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by apexc8232: 10:39pm On May 17, 2020
[color=#] 1245137[/color]
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Daniel058(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Ehya! Bros, You really don't love urself or ur family, someone that have other toasters ,who isn't seeing you as being worthy to get married to... what if he poison you one day...pursue that aproko before the relationship end in tear , she neither Love u not your family members... R U N F O R Y O U R D E A R L I F E!!!!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Jhonmatthew90(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2020
Too bad
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these names for me? Oh my! Who am I that you remembered all these titles for me?

Funny you grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by intruder15(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

1. U shouldn't scold your mum for what she said. Your girlfriend deserved a Savage response which was what she got from your mum. You can't disrespect an elder in such manner. She disrespected you and your mum. You may be blinded by love. But your mum wasn't.

2. This scenario should open your eyes to the beast you are dating. Yes. Beast. We all have that in us. What matters is our ability to tame it. It's quite clear she can't tame hers which can lead to worst scenarios in future like receiving assault from her.

3. With her temper issues, she may not be the victim with respect to her family house palava. Most family houses have issues. What matters is how we overcome. Imagine training a child that doesn't listen to advise. That acts how she wants and flare up at will. Be honest. Won't u have issues training the child which would lead to her leaving the house for you?

Recommendation,
1. Apologies to your mum.
2. Send her to her father's house. Reason being she embarrassed you and your mum in public.

After a while (days/weeks) apologies to her. Take her back in. If she uses the opportunity u guys are away to cheat with other guys, then she isn't worth it. There are good investments and bad investments.

Peace.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Imustreturn(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

thunder fire that your useless mouth for saying your mother is wrong. See this small boy? 25 years old. You want go marry? Go nah. Idiotic bastard
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Socialproject: 10:41pm On May 17, 2020
Better break up with her now and save your life. I dont wanna go into details.
We don't want to come on Naira land to read captions like "Angry woman pours acid on to be husband 2 days to wedding"
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Charlievids(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2020
hey all superhero lovers, please support my BATMAN dance video, thanks a bunch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lNZIVukHyU
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Cvesta(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2020
He that has ear let him hear @Op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.