Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (91774 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by eguarojeona: 10:31pm On May 17, 2020
Ningen:

You didn't scold your girlfriend; the one with the terrible anger issues but scolded your mother??

Chei! Your ancestors must be whirling in pain.

Keep tolerating her “anger”.

She'll put it to good use oneday and strike sense into your head, then you'll know it's time to RUN.

It'll end in tears.

The problem is the investment he made.He doesn't want to lose it on the girl

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by apexc1481: 10:31pm On May 17, 2020
[color=#] 1303952[/color]
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by melaxy: 10:31pm On May 17, 2020
Anyway u are very young . I have tried avoiding girls within 21-24. Am not saying there are not Good ones they are few. Her age says it all. Maturity is far from her. Either you give her like 3 years to come off age and drop the attitude while you watch her or my brother Run. There is no telling you sorry in Marriage. Once you are in, you are in

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.

I don't really like to put my mouth on girlfriends and boyfriends issues except you are married. However, your words here clearly show that you are walking in error. I can't imagine that i just read you rebuked your mum because of her statement. A good wife brings honour to her husband, if you maintain this relationship till marriage, be ready to maintain it till you enter grave. Wisdom is profitable to direct. She's already dancing naked in the public. Run away from an angry person, she's like a broken fence that can't be worked on. Don't marry anyone out of pity. A broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage. If what you wrote here is true , you better let her go

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Dpharisee: 10:32pm On May 17, 2020
Una say this 25 years pikin well so?

Scolding his mum who has suffered to raise him from cradle because of a mannerless ingrate.
You need to go back and seek forgiveness from your mum with a special gift and end that relationship, take all you have done for her as sacrifice. Let her go back to her family, you are not her father, bros you go cry for future.
I have a toxic hot tempered wife and I have not had it easy for many years now, your own go worse sad
My wife hid her own till after marriage, if I had noticed like you, perhaps we won't be married and I wouldnt have passed through what I have seen in her hands

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by gproy: 10:32pm On May 17, 2020
Dude
The girl is in her primes, the anger issue is just a means to create rifts so she can talk to her many toasters and have the freedom she is craving
I've been in a similar situation years back
I was even engaged to the said lady
Please heed my advice
You're still young
You're not even in your primes yet
Focus on getting your sister through school and helping your family.. it's a sure investment
It will be hard but when you let her go you'll do better in life
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by dingbang(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2020
All these weak men sef.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by AsawanaDgreat: 10:32pm On May 17, 2020
Meet me after covid-19
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by MaestroID(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2020
PREVENTION THEY SAY IS BETTER THAN CURE...

I WON'T SAY MORE THAN THAT.
DO THE NEEDFUL BEFORE ITS LATE
YOU ARE VERY YOUNG

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by drmikeadams(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2020
Dshocker:

Every girl tends to hide their real character.

If she could act like this,without the fear of your mother,brother you will regret marrying such a girl
grin grin

Unfortunately after reading this ,he will still go ahead and marry her,then open another thread with the title"my wife burnt down our house due to anger"

6 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 17, 2020
You are really lucky she's showing her true behaviour as a GF..if your plan is to live a miserable life,you can go ahead and marry her..don't marry out of pity,you are not the cause of her family misfortune.a lady that can't respect your mum even as a GF can't be a good mother to ur children...the story can't end well..walking away is your only life-line.

***From experience, people hardly take advise when they are in love..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Emaprince: 10:32pm On May 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Whether publicly or privately, if your mother errs, you chastise her. Simple.
Errs over a stupid girlfriend? I know you are saying this nonsense cos you are not yet a mother and probably would want your mumu boyfriend or mumu husband to support you against his mother.

Don't worry..when you are old, Your own son will chastise you because of his rude girlfriend. You may find it hard to even visit your son again. I wish you that.

You young girls no dey know say your own old age go reach...and you will become a mother inlaw one day

4 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Charmingrascal(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2020
You scolded your mum because she asked ur gf to put am for ur head?
Bro you are too young for marriage, that small girl will frustrate your life.

Lie what the hell did I even read up there? You shouted at my mum, I will slap the girl and we are done right there! WTF!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Lordsnipper: 10:33pm On May 17, 2020
You're a disgrace to your ancestors, you will soon place a curse on your family if you marry that girl. It's better you leave that girl because in years coming, nairaland will close because of your complains. This kind girl go make you forget your family. You left your mother in the village and be training somebody her own parents ignored in the city. In short you're cursed already. Olorun maje

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by kizyalex10(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
sorry to say this bro,you jst started making money very early,and believe me u re nt man enough .tou have to call a spade a spade.if u want to be in charge of ur relationship.stamp ur authority,not tomorrow u will start to tell us stories that touch d heart abt ur fiancee,she is rude.she cant even talk to ur mom like dat because i didnt even see 1 percent wrong in what ur mom said nd u went to rebuke ur mom because she joked with ur fiancee,i wonder if she had said dis as a wife what would u have done.if she thinks she have better guys out there then let her try nd dont be suprised she is still staying put cos of what u do for her and besides her family is abusive like u said,dont let her bring that kind of energy to ur home,dont be a mouse in ur home because she is claiming to be d tiger,u re the man of the house nd set the rules as u pay d bills ,is either she bend or she breaks.u re still very young nd u can calm down nd look for a better alternative.living with her is d very worst mistake u did cos it wont allow u to look around nd consider others who might be 100 percent more better than her.no one is perfect but choose the attitude u feel u can deal with comfortably.marriage is a very long journey,u cant manage from d start to finish

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by babington91(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,
That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you cgan't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by TSBO: 10:33pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22...

I'm speechless.

Anyway, King Solomon has the following to say..

Pro 21:9 MLV It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, than with a contentious woman in a wide house.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:33pm On May 17, 2020
The moment that bitch shouted at your mom, you should have known to kick her to the curb, TF

I wont tolerate any form of disrespect on my mom.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 17, 2020
Smithwilliams826:

What is this one saying self? U no like 2 hit woman except once in a while. Stop saying the rubbish, stop saying the nonsense. U are typing without thinking. Brain resetter. U dey try to please ur mama, girlfriend and even the readers self. I can't judge from one side of the story. Bring your mum, girlfriend, sister and everybody that was there let hear from all sides before judging. Go scold ur mama finish. Rubbish of the nonsense.
Too much focus on irrelevancies undecided
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Victornezzar: 10:33pm On May 17, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,
That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by AlienAnt: 10:33pm On May 17, 2020
Op u no know say na anger dey make all those women wen we dey read ontop this nairaland stab thier husband for neck abi. I pity u.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Reelmii: 10:33pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

as u no fit break up with her, kukuma stay till she stab u one day, then u go knw say na u and evil spirit dey live.... or maybe you will scold ur mum after she stabs u too.... receive sence

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Joshforeal: 10:34pm On May 17, 2020
Ningen:

You didn't scold your girlfriend; the one with the terrible anger issues but scolded your mother??

Chei! Your ancestors must be whirling in pain.

Keep tolerating her “anger”.

She'll put it to good use oneday and strike sense into your head, then you'll know it's time to RUN.

It'll end in tears.

The Op is Physically, Spiritually and Mentally Mad

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Charlievids(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2020
Stay positive during Covid 19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0qCKH4f-d0
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Honor10: 10:34pm On May 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Whether publicly or privately, if your mother errs, you chastise her. Simple.

I am sure u lack home training. No be only chastise, why not find a cane and beat her.

Chastise my mum on top girlfriend? Thunder fire her and her family.

Thank God u are a woman, ur son will chastise u tired. Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by jawalis(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2020
You are the biggest fool I have seen and heard of. A b!tch insulted your mother right in your face and you did nothing. You are spying her school fees, house rent and supporting her. Where’s her father, her uncle and family member. You have presented your mother so low to her that she has no respect or regard for your family. Better cut her off and move on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by AfroKnight: 10:34pm On May 17, 2020
May we not have weak & senseless sons like the OP.

You think she will think twice before leaving you for other toasters because of what you do for her? Break up is not on the table? You scolded your mother for her? You didn’t even scold your girlfriend for disrespecting your mother in your presence?

I hope you marry this girl so you can learn the hard way.

9 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 17, 2020
My brother, receive sense. How can you condone a hot tempered person? 22 years old girl who does not yet know how to manage her anger let alone managing a home. You too, at 25 are still young to know how to chose the right spouse. And that was why you handled the matter the way you did. So immature. How can a small girl insult your mum and you go apologizing to her? For what? It was rude of her to even say it to your mothers hearing that she doesnt eat mango therefore will not carry it, after the efforts she made to get those magoes. Grow up man.

A girl who can destroy your valuables, quarrel with you over a Piece of meat, and insult your mother is not fit to be wifed. What are you even thinking dating such a rude girl that obviously lacks home training.

7 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Buffalo2(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2020
Man, you can't handle or put up with her. She'll end up killing you earlier than your time
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 17, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin

Unfortunately after reading this ,he will still go ahead and marry her,then open another thread with the title"my wife burnt down our house due to anger"

He needs no soothsayer to reveal to him that, he's digging his own grave..

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ZaramT: 10:35pm On May 17, 2020
Shey tomorrow when water don pass garri U go run come NL with long unnecessary epistle.

A little girl u are dating had the guts to shout to your Mom and You, the "man", scolded your Mom and turned around to apologize to "princess".

Sshhh,,, QUIT THIS RELATIONSHIP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by apexc1921: 10:35pm On May 17, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.