Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? (18191 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Wislet(f): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2011
ThoniaSlim:

@Pinky

True no one can teach U about your Husband but Him! But trust me it'll do you a lot of good to make friends with Nigerian girls who have your genuine interest at heart! I know why I say this cuz I speak from experience. I have a close Zimbabwean friend who's seriously dating a Nigerian Man n who helps her with complicated issues arising from cultural difference n all that? Her Nigerian girlfriends! You come here abusing Nigerian women but you seem to forget your "beloved Nigerian man" was brought into this life by a Nigerian woman. You about to get married into a Nigerian family "Yes I said It" maybe in your culture you get married and your extended family doesn't get involved, that's not so with a Nigerian man! You marry him n your marrying his family! With this attitude I see you having problems with your in-laws and trust me your in-laws are the last peeps you wanna have as enemies cuz they'll frustrate the living day light outta of you! You cannot alienate yourself from a man's people n expect to be happy! It might work for a while, but his people are his people! So if you know you wanna have a blissful marriage with this Nigerian man, you had better start adapting to his culture and women(cuz his sisters,mother,cousins,aunts if not all, majority are all Nigerian women)!
May ur days be long. Tell her. I say it again-most of them re just clueless! Playing Lovey dovey wit no wisdom. Probably things de man will disown his family because he's getting married to them. Maybe their eyes will open after they tie the knot. U can insult Nigerian ladies all u want. U will still get to meet them in real life-probably have some of them as ur relatives. And wit dis attitude, i can tell u u'll be put in ur place in no time. All de rants is for de internet. Try insulting one in real life, then come & tell ur story.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2011
You Naigerians women are ugly, your faces are huge, your accents are a joke, your bodies no shape, no booty.

We Zim girls rock. We got booty, we have nice round bodies, we can cook, we look after our men. We know how to satsify a man in bed.

You Naija women are too into juju, witchcraft and al that shyt. We are soft spoken and pretty, that why all your Naija men are coming to us, even dumping their wives back in Naigeria. Here in Uk every Naiga dude wants a Zim girl, lol.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2011
Try speaking proper first, maybe your deep accents are turning your men away, and try looking sexy and ditch those horrible African attires that you wear, maybe your men will come back to you. I have a Naigerian boyfriend who reads this site and he told me that Nigerian women are very jealous and bitter about Zim Chicks. Funny that. You even have time to start threads about us.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by sweeti14(f): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2011
smh
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Mavor: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2011
My manliness ehhh!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2011
ZimAngel:

Try speaking proper first, maybe your deep accents are turning your men away, and try looking sexy and ditch those horrible African attires that you wear, maybe your men will come back to you. I have a Naigerian boyfriend who reads this site and he told me that Nigerian women are very jealous and bitter about Zim Chicks. Funny that. You even have time to start threads about us.
ZimAngel:

You Naigerians women are ugly, your faces are huge, your accents are a joke, your bodies no shape, no booty.

We Zim girls rock. We got booty, we have nice round bodies, we can cook, we look after our men. We know how to satsify a man in bed.

You Naija women are too into juju, witchcraft and al that shyt. We are soft spoken and pretty, that why all your Naija men are coming to us, even dumping their wives back in Naigeria. Here in Uk every Naiga dude wants a Zim girl, lol.
kai u miss abbatoir dem suppose don slutter u for christmas wey pass , accent u sey , shiit your accent stops traffic, mugabe himsef sent d whites packing wiv his , no b lie hiaaaaa am  domesticated fool , overgrown malu , intoxicated gomes tseeew , i no u a joke but i was interested in firing u today oya make  we begin ginger hedddddiot
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Atreides(f): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

kai u miss abbatoir dem suppose don slutter u for christmas wey pass , accent u sey , shiit your accent stops traffic, mugabe himsef sent d whites packing wiv his , no b lie hiaaaaa am  domesticated fool , overgrown malu , intoxicated gomes tseeew , i no u a joke but i was interested in firing u today oya make  we begin ginger hedddddiot
Idowuogbo's on fire! Oya carry on. . Let's go there.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2011
^ grin grin grin grin grin
wholukuma wholukuma , it dey pain am ga ga ee
lets go wa gba , wey d tozo ooo
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2011
ZimAngel:

Naija babes he says you all are ugly. Has the world ended? Have you ceased breathing? Will you lose any sleep because S(he) don't like you? I thought not.

Zim, go frigg yourself. EPIC FAILURE is what YOU are. wink
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Orton10(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2011
Idowu, Atreides abeg make we leave these retards.
They ain't worth our keyboards. Bloody se.x freaks, make them come and phuck all the Nigerian men to death.mtcheew!!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2011
retards my ar, se. Naija girls dont know how to satisfy a man, thats why all your dudes are dumping you. We are taught in our culture from an early age how to make a man cry with sexual pleasure. I love my sex and aint ashamed to say it lolz.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2011
^ c dis ewu o , ayangba y dem no go teach illiterates brot u up , so abc was hard for dem to teach
u hia epic failureeee , i am ur demi god , oya lickkkkk my yannnsh tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2011
its cool to see women fighting over man
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2011
iwe unoziva zvinonzi pamhata pamai vako.

we say yeah whatever, did I say my Naija fella has a huge kock
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2011
^yess kip suckking it , till it pierces ur oesphagus , harlottttt , na cedes dem tek dey hama u , onyara
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2011
yes i gonna be sukkin it real hard tonight. I take it all in, as long as it is, its called gag reflex , yummmmmy, we are also taught in our culture how to sukk it like crazy, he says he will never ever look at a Naija girl after what hes tasted with me, ohhh then when he goes down on me, I cry with pleasure, I cant wait to have a Naija baby, Zim Girls Rock, lolz
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2011
ZimAngel:

iwe unoziva zvinonzi pamhata pamai vako.

we say yeah whatever, did I say my Naija fella has a huge kock

ndiri muzimba

ko zvemboro yemuface wako zvapinda papi handinei nayo ini, svirwa uri zii ne mujimbaz wako
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2011
lolz ndiri kuva winder up, handiti vanoti tiri mahure anokara mboro, saka ndati ka 2 can play that game iwe dont mind me, rega zvimbosvotwa lolz
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by aminalib(f): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2011
zimangel i am sure many zims would be dissapointed at how corny and foolish u are being, (many of my dear friends are from your country) that is if u are even from there, keep up the good work, **no i am not nigerian***
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2011
Exactly Aminalib, my point proven. Thats why Nigerian women should stop painting Zimbabweans wif the same brush. So what their men are going for Zim girls, its just part of like they all need to get over it. Case closed.

And by the way, I am not too bothered abt looking corny and foolish on a Naija Forum lol, like thats supposed to mean anything.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by aminalib(f): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2011
ok ur not too bothered grin, good for u
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2011
ZimAngel:

Exactly Aminalib, my point proven. Thats why Nigerian women should stop painting Zimbabweans wif the same brush. So what their men are going for Zim girls, its just part of like they all need to get over it. Case closed.

And by the way, I am not too bothered abt looking corny and foolish on a Naija Forum lol, like thats supposed to mean anything.

iwe chii chakaita kuti uunye pano
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by aminalib(f): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2011
english please, i do not speak shona or swahili
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

iwe chii chakaita kuti uunye pano
mukomana wangu ndiye anouya pano saka anombondiverengera nyaya dzepano.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2011
aminalib:

english please, i do not speak shona or swahili

cant you see that i didnt quote you meaning i aint responding to you
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by aminalib(f): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2011
meaning u are on a nigerian site so speak english, go to a zim forum to speak all of that, if u do not want to be part of this posting which anyone can be a part of then so be, so I AM TALKING TO U BECAUSE I CAN ,
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2011
ZimAngel:

mukomana wangu ndiye anouya pano saka anombondiverengera nyaya dzepano.

iri bho ndakauya pano kuti ndive ne more infor nyenaijimbi kufunga kwavo tsika nemagariro avo

wanga washaya muzimba here to go for jumboz or waida something and different or as some zimboz women say mazimba vanohura you got tired of them ?
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2011
aminalib:

meaning u are on a nigerian site so speak english, go to a zim forum to speak all of that, if u do not want to be part of this posting which anyone can be a part of then so be, so I AM TALKING TO U BECAUSE I CAN ,
careful now, you dont wanna sound all foolish and corny sweetheart grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by aminalib(f): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2011
no like u i don't care too much grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

iri bho ndakauya pano kuti ndive ne more infor nyenaijimbi kufunga kwavo tsika nemagariro avo

wanga washaya muzimba here to go for jumboz or waida something and different or as some zimboz women say mazimba vanohura you got tired of them ?

well I think ndakangonyengwawo ndikadyira, handina kuzviplanner asi ndinoona kunge ma 9j anotibata mushe kudarika zvatinoitwa nemaZimbo.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2011
ZimAngel:

well I think ndakangonyengwawo ndikadyira, handina kuzviplanner asi ndinoona kunge ma 9j anotibata mushe kudarika zvatinoitwa nemaZimbo.

good for you

majimbo ndevekushandisa mari thats rudo to them but in most case any foreign person seem to be better than your own becoz everything is just different
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2011
aminalib:

sweetheart ignore d HIv , y bother reply to a fooooool  , pls restrain from doing so , so u wont get infected never sey never , judging from dier population , sayin hi to dem cud b infectious sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders / Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University / My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.