Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" (41964 Views)

Nigerian Customs To Start Charging VAT On Diesel Imports / Corruption In Apc Lg, Sg Or Fg - I Dare You To List Any Cases / Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Angelfrost(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol and this guy is the leader of millions of people?
clown leading touts.
To those that are saying he's better than me.
NK doesn't have what it takes to contest for a class captain in Nigeria? what am I even saying sef, he can't even attend funeral of his parents in Nigeria, and u comparing us? I felt insulted

Nnamdi Kanu is a well read and lettered scholar, with a near perfect mastery of leadership in all facets... This is not me being a fan (I despise him), but merely stating facts!!!

Please, what's Buhari's qualification again??!... How exactly is he more qualified than Kanu to lead a nation??!...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Freezby2020: 3:16pm On May 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Mazi Kanu leave us alone na, and be more bothered by about Biafra and less bothered about Nigeria.
You are a Biafran and not a Nigerian, so Y are you crying more than the bereaved.

Mazi Kanu if you want to be a Nigerian you request/ apply for the citizenship, I guess you might qualify if you pass the requirements

Nusooo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/nnamdi-kanu-to-fg-ill-start-charging-you-for-free-education-on-my-facebook-page/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:16pm On May 19, 2020
why are u jealous ni? can any of your leaders match him in intellect and wisdom? go one sit down on a brown roof abeg
bamidelee:

If cownu is a genius to you, then you need to visit yaba left for checkups.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Superjazz: 3:17pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol and this guy is the leader of millions of people?
clown leading touts.
To those that are saying he's better than me.
NK doesn't have what it takes to contest for a class captain in Nigeria? what am I even saying sef, he can't even attend funeral of his parents in Nigeria, and u comparing us? I felt insulted
The guy is fighting a very tough battle it is called tactical maneover to evade the enemy forces and he is well known accross the world for fighting for what he believe in but can't compare yourself to him because
No body know you even in your village na only few of your family members know you or am I lying

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by HonourableUche(m): 3:17pm On May 19, 2020
Don't go and commit suicide on top Igbo people matter. The hate in you is too much. Spits
winj:

I actually like his emergence, It shows the quality of IGBO people and how they are viewed - A group of criminals and undesirables.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by EnglishUsa: 3:19pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.
why are your leaders mouth always very big and bending one side at the left hand Conner, anytime I see their stinking and ditty mouth I always vomit

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by verifiedlegacy: 3:20pm On May 19, 2020
ussv:
I am getting tired of Nairaland with all the insults and in fightings along tribal lines

u better leave this forum. its for tribal bigots.
It's created to fight Igbo's. but we come plenty here and rejected that plan that y its always fight here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by winj: 3:20pm On May 19, 2020
HonourableUche:
Don't go and commit suicide on top Igbo people matter. The hate in you is too much. Spits

You mean the IGBO people who use Nigerian passports to carry drugs to all corners of the world daily are not on suicide mission, you want the list for this year alone?

Feck off ape!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 3:20pm On May 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nnamdi Kanu is a well read and lettered scholar, with a near perfect mastery of leadership in all facets... This is not me being a fan (I despise him), but merely stating facts!!!

Please, what's Buhari's qualification again??!... How exactly is he more qualified than Kanu to lead a nation??!...
I do not give a fvck about PMB, I dislike him just as much as I dislike other politicians
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Olarewaju89: 3:21pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd. I will attend my parents burial, I will mourn the people who died because of my scam before mourning my dog. As freedom fighter I will not indulge in a disgusting behaviours. I will not ask a white supremacists to help my cause. As a black I will not claim I'm Jew. Anyways a fraudster will do that

Haba fa... Your hatred for Nnamdi Kanu is not a good thing at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 3:21pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:

That's simple. 5% votes from the East could not stop the people's general. He humiliated you at the polls in 2015 and disgraced you in 2019.
yes Oh I Rather Be 5% Than To Be 95% Lead By An Illiterate Cow Herder..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Kingzeez10: 3:21pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
what Should Baffle You Is How A Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder Managed To Be Your President.
E pain am

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Bobotic(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2020
Absolutely true!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Kingzeez10: 3:22pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
where Is Osimbade The Aso Rock Errand Boi??
See painment
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 3:22pm On May 19, 2020
Superjazz:

The guy is fighting a very tough battle it is called tactical maneover to evade the enemy forces and he is well known accross the world for fighting for what he believe in but can't compare yourself to him because
No body know you even in your village na only few of your family members know you or am I lying
sure, very few persons know me, I live a very quiet lifestyle, so wad else?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by michoim(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2020
Dead man talking?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
it's act of courage

Kaiii....wahala shge ni

How can you allow this guy expose your empty Brian?

You could have kept quiet for us to guess if you have sense or not.....

Anyway is a pity dear......a won o otiso`daada ruori olodo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by winterfell007(m): 3:24pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
shocked

And this is a leader of millions of people including professionals, scholars .

Chei.... there is God oooo grin

He's not my leader and definitely not a leader to the millions of 'reasonable' igbos who sees through his lies. I personally see him as a leader of a 'hate group' no different from 'Kux Kla Klans' of America

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by verifiedlegacy: 3:24pm On May 19, 2020
Cammo:
The kind of attention this man attracts on Nairaland is what I find baffling. Just imagine the number of people viewing.

a man with truth scales through.. simple
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Kenmatt(m): 3:24pm On May 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Please don't be offended ooh! Can you just tell us Kanu's qualifications?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Honoring9864: 3:25pm On May 19, 2020
see below
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by samunaka: 3:25pm On May 19, 2020
Gentleman even your followers know that you no longer exists that's why they don't rush on your thread again, but for the few who are still adamant you are embarrassing them with such a write up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Urchman200: 3:25pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
shocked

And this is a leader of millions of people including professionals, scholars .

Chei.... there is God oooo grin
and u are not surprise Buhari is leading 200million people?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by HonourableUche(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2020
I'll not reply you again after this. But don' use the F word on people. It's only Igbos that push drugs abi? Baba Suwe is an Igbo right? You allow hate to becloud your sense of reason
winj:

You mean the IGBO people who use Nigerian passports to carry drugs to all corners of the world daily are not on suicide mission, you want the list for this year alone?

Feck off ape!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by EnglishUsa: 3:25pm On May 19, 2020
900winer:
This fake cloned Kanu is doing a professional wailing job than the dead Kanu grin
tinubu the stinking criminal is waiting for China to produce facemask of osibanjo so that your animal tinubu will wear it to represent him, because osibanjo is dead already. The first one china produced tinubu big mouth doesn't allow it to enter

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 3:26pm On May 19, 2020
Kingzeez10:

See painment
where Is The Painment? Lolz The Painment Probably Exist Only In Your Imaginary World.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 3:26pm On May 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Only morons follow this guy. 98% of ipob are morons
I thought m0ron was a forbidden word on Nairaland? there was a time I typed moro0n and it changed it to slowpoke
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Urchman200: 3:27pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.
hypocrite and Buhari is leading millions of professor?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2020
winj:

Feck off ape!

Yes we want the list but start from Tinubu the Jagadrugsban who is our lord and saviour in drug masterly takwando combo.....

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by DenreleDave(m): 3:28pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
the Real Coward Is Awolowo That Took Rat Poison To Avoid Being Arrested.

Even Adolf Hitler the brave took poison

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Ojukwudfugitive: 3:28pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
the Real Coward Is Awolowo That Took Rat Poison To Avoid Being Arrested.
Fool, do you have evidence to that? He planned coup against who? Do you know he was given State burial by IBB when he died in 1987 aged 78 yeras? If he had planned coup against IBB, do you think the same IBB would have given him State burial? How old were Zik and fugitive Ojukwu when they died? Awolowo died a natural death at the ripe age of 78. Did he plan the coup alone or with you that he was the only one caught and he committed suicide?
Your hatred towards him changes nothing as he dealt with your father's with hunger, thereby sending millions of them to hell. He taught Ojukwu a lesson he never forgot, making him run like a woman in rapper to Ivory Coast.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by winterfell007(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Only morons follow this guy. 98% of ipob are morons

Please delete that rude and unreasonable comments. It makes you appear ridiculous. There are good number of igbos that aren't fooled by Kanu's rhetorics and propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested / Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) / INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.